Beyblade Burst: Shasa's Journ...

By Dablitfam23

Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dull... More

Shasa Guten
BC Sol Training
Talk With Kris
Cosmic Saturn
Power Of A Sparking Bey
Siblings Of Valt Aoi
Shasa VS Toko
Xander's Dojo
Xander's Training
Shasa VS Xander
Trip To New York
The Raging Bulls
Shasa VS Shu Part 1
Trip To The Sparking Arena
Valt VS Lane Part 1
Valt VS Lane Part 2
Reunited
Valt VS Shasa
New Rival and Friend
Shasa VS Tomoka
Shards Shirosago
Shasa VS Shards
Lui Shirosagi
Shasa VS Lui
Dante Koryu
Happy Valentines Day!
Rantaro Kiyama
Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards
The World Champion
Ranking Up
Challenge From Lane
Broken Bonds
Surge Saturn
The Sun Bladers
Limit Breakthrough
Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch
Free De La Hoya
Mirage Fafnir
Aiger VS Shasa Rematch
Infinite Achilles
Preparing For The World League
Beyblade World League
The First Round Part 1
The First Round Part 2
The Battle Royal
The Second Round Part 1
The Second Round Part 2
The Semi-Finals
Train Hard! Defeat Valt!
Finals! Shasa VS Valt!
Final Spark!

Shasa VS Shu Part 2

1.8K 37 34
By Dablitfam23

     Shasa and Shu were still standing on opposite sides of the stadium and Shasa completely shocked.

He's good, I'm gonna have to come up with a plan to even get a single point from him Shasa thought.

Shu on the other hand was more surprised than Shasa was.

That light just now...that was Flare...when did she have Flare? Shu thought, he remembered his last student having Flare and it went on a rampage, but what about Shasa? How comes she has Flare?

Maybe the answer will lie in the next battle.

Shu decided to switch up his strategy and decided to go Left Spin with a solid chassis in defense mode.

He's going defense...so in that case... Shasa thought as she switched Saturn into attack mode. An then stared at Shu was a blue and white aura surrounding her.

Again, Shu was surprised but then he did the same with a red aura surrounding him.

Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO SHOOT!"

Both bladers did a sparking shoot and both beys landed heavily on the stadium.

"Spriggan! Take the center!" Shu told and Spriggan quickly held it's ground on the center.

Meanwhile, Saturn was racing around the stadium.

"Saturn, quick! Gain some speed!" Shasa called out and Saturn quickly jumped into one of the stadium mini rings to gain speed.

Shu squinted his eyes a little. What's she up to?

Saturn is gaining some more speed.

"That's it!" Shasa encouraged her bey.

And then Cosmic Saturn jumped out of the ring and flew towards Spriggan.

CLASH

Saturn collided with Spriggan from above

"That's it! Keep going!" Shasa said, not letting Spriggan to get the upper hand.

"It won't be that easy! Counter Break!" Shu called out his special move as Spriggan was able to free itself from Saturns attack.

"Wha-" Shasa was awfully surprised.

CLASH

BANG

Saturn flew into the air and then-

BURST

Shasa's eyes widened as she watched both parts of her bey hit the floor.

"Argh!" Shasa grumbled as she picked up her bey.

Shu watched as Shasa fixed her bey together. He decided to switch Spriggan back into right spin and with the free spinning chassis. He was going to attack.

Shasa glanced as Shu switched Spriggan into attack.

Shasa looked at Saturn.

What do I do? Defense, Attack nor Stamina would seem to work on this guy. What do I do? Shasa thought as she closed her eyes. She felt like screaming.

Well you're not giving up, right?

Shasa opened her eyes and found herself back into space. She was surprised at then but when she saw Saturn in front of her, she was even more surprised.

"Saturn..." Shasa said quietly.

Tell me, Shasa, you want to get stronger, right?

Shasa didn't say anything, just nodded.

Then don't give up, even in the toughest situations, do what you think is right!

And Shasa found herself back into the real world. Without even thinking, she kept Saturn on attack mode.

"You ready?" Shu asked, while getting a hold of his launcher.

Shasa nodded yes and got into her launching position.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO SHOOT!"

Both bladers launched with all force and did sparking shoots.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium.

"Go Spriggan!" Shu calling out to Spriggan to attack.

"Take him down, Saturn!" Shasa called out.

Both beys rushed into the center and:

CLASH

Both beys were not letting the other defeat them, both were standing their grounds before both beys pulled back.

Both beys quickly zoomed out into the mini rings of the stadium and gaining speed.

Shasa watched as Saturn and Spriggan were gaining speed and soon jump out of the mini rings and flew towards each other.

CLASH

Both beys were colliding in the air, holding their ground...more like air than ground but whatever.

"Don't let up Saturn!" Shasa called out.

"Spriggan!" Shu called out

Both beys started clashing even harder.

Shasa watched in shock as Spriggan began to push Saturn a bit back.

Shasa gripped her fist and yelled out:

"DON'T GIVE UP!"

And then Shasa had a blue and white aura raging around her, like flames and then Saturn was able to clash back and began to push Spriggan back.

Shu's eyes widened as he saw this.

Shasa's eyes turned blue and a strange mark appeared on her forehead as she swung her arm down, facing her palm towards the ground and gripping her fist.

"SATURN!"

Shasa called out and then blue and white flames surrounded Saturn and summoned Saturns Avatar.

Flare! So she does have it Shu thought mid-battle. 

Shu thought quick and then rose up and swung his arm and hand out front with a red aura surrounding him.

"SPRIGGAN!"

Shu shouted out and then Spriggan was covered in a red aura and summoned World Spriggans avatar.

Both beys pushed back from each other and landed on the stadiums.

"Now! World Slash!" Shu called out his special move, and quickly Spriggan used World Slash and collided with Saturn, knocking it back into the air.

But luckily, Saturn landed on the mini rings of the stadium.

She held on Shu sweated

Cosmic Saturn began to speed around the stadium and then flew out towards Spriggan.

"Now! Cosmic Blitz!" Shasa called out a special move as she swung her arm back and swung another one out front. (Like Aigas Infinite Attack)

CLASH

BOOM

Spriggan flew out of the stadium and Saturn flew into the air.

BURST

WHAM

Shasa's eyes widened. Spriggan flew out of the stadium right after Saturn bursted.

The match was over, with Shu being the winner.

"Aw man." Shasa said as he fell onto the ground, she felt exhausted. She was so close from getting a single win.

Just then, she heard footsteps next to her.

She turned her head to see Shu with a hand out. Shasa smiled and took his hand and Shu helped Shasa up.

"That was really impressive." Shu complimented. Shasa smiled at that.

"Next time, I'll win for sure!" Shasa announced with confidence, Shu smiled until his phone rang. Shu pulled his phone out and looked at it, before he frowned.

"What is it?" Shasa asked.

"I'm heading over to the Sparking Arena" Shu said as he put his phone back into his pocket and then spoke up.

"The Finals of the Legend Festival are going to start." Shu said, this made Shasa wonder, who were the finals.

"Who's battling." Shasa asked.

"It's going to be Valt and Lane."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 387 28
This story revolves around Our Beyblade Team Famous Bladebreckers and its Team Captain Kai Hiwatari who is now a CEO of Hiwatari Enterprise co- ceo o...
5.9K 392 20
❝Shut up! Just Shut up-- what do you even know about me? ❞ The words ring in the air and her eyes were filled with fury but somewhere inside the fury...
2.6K 46 25
Elijah akabane is an Australian boy who always wanted to be one of the best bladers in the world like his cousin aiger. So whit he's new bey katana M...
67K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...