Love is War - Dream

By Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 21

16.7K 617 621
By Kairizx

Samantha's POV

I nervously paced left and right inside the house as I waited for him to come back, and by him, I meant Dream. A rather odd situation but something made me uneasy after meeting Schlatt. Something felt different when I saw Schlatt and it was hard to read him, just like Dream. They both had this Intimidating aura that I can't describe enough with words. Is something about to happen?

Suddenly, the front door opened making a small creaking noise. I stepped forward and guessed it was Dream coming back inside after a long talk with Schlatt. My guesses were right as I watched Dream enter abruptly and closed the door after him. He was quick to notice me from the corner and sighed. I cleared my throat and headed towards Dream.

" What did you two talk about? " I asked curiously.

Dream stared at me for a second before looking down, as if he was getting lost in his thoughts. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows, my curiousity blasting through the roof as I fidgeted with my fingers.

" An election. " He simply replied.

The beating in my chest suddenly ran rapidly. My breathing hitched for a second after hearing the words escape from Dream's mouth. I couldn't get it but my guts screamed differently. Something is going to happen, either bad or good.

" For what? " I asked, fear rising up my throat like acid.

" To choose another President for L'manburg. "

My eyes widened. Silence took over the whole room while I had an uncomfortable stare off with Dream. The lanter from outside swayed left and right with the wind, casting its warm light on to Dream's face. Every second it did, I caught a glimpse of his mysterious green eyes looking through the mask.

Something's bound to happen.

" What? " My voice raised.

Dream looked away and started removing his armor one by one as he walked through the short corridors of the house. I quickly followed him from behind but he never stopped walking and started to ignore me. I grew annoyed as I hated how unpredictable this man was. I could never keep up with his mind. Sometime's I wonder what runs inside Dream's head.

" Dream, stop. "

I looked ahead and noticed we were both walking towards his bedroom. In which was located by the far end of the house, close by the back door. But Dream continued to give me the cold shoulder, paying No attention at all and walked a lot faster towards the door. I took the advantage of my fully healed legs and ran to grab his wrist. Dream was instantly stopped in the middle of the corridor with No one but the two of us. I then heard a heavy sigh.

I took in a deep breath and removed my hands from his before standing in front of Dream to block him from returning inside his room. He looked up and crossed his arms.

" I don't understand, Dream. What do you mean? "

He remained silent. I frowned and placed my hands on to my hips with a look of disbelief and confusion.

" Look, I don't know Schlatt but I don't trust him. "

" Do you trust me? "

The question surprised me, making me jolt back with a stunned expression. I suddenly was lost for words. All the things I wanted to yell straight to his face disappeared in to the void. My nose scrunched up as I tried to think of a way to respond to his question. But nothing came up.

Dream scoffed and continued to walk, zooming pass me as I take in a deep breath of his usual sunny scent. I looked down at the floor with an irritated groan and started to walk away. I didn't bother to look back and turned to my room before pushing it open, slamming it as hard as I can after entering. Knowing he had heard that, I turned around and plopped down on the bed in the middle of the room.

Glancing at the windows, I frowned as I noticed wooden planks plastered on the wall with iron nails to prevent me from using it as an escape route. I stood up immediately and tried to push the glass open but none of it won't budge. Suddenly, the wooden plank from the other window was removed. I quickly looked out and was face to face with Sapnap and Eret standing on the other side of the wall.

" Stop trying, it won't budge. " Sapnap responded with an annoying laugh. I smiled at him mockingly before glancing at Eret.

Like usual, he still wore his royal robe and his crown with the tinted glasses. Despite the dark tint, I was able to see through the glass as Eret stared at me for a whole second. I looked away and grabbed the curtains beside the windows when Eret opened the window. I squinted my eyes and raised my arms when the harsh wind entered and blew through my face.

" Why did you do that?! " I yelled and grabbed the window to close it myself. Eret stopped me quickly by grabbing my hand and trapped it inside his two large ones.

" Was Schlatt here? " Eret asked.

Before I could respond, Sapnap had already beaten me to it while eating his watermelon.

" Yup. "

Eret glanced at him with a surprised expression before turning to me with a look of worry placed on to his face. I frowned and grabbed my other arm to quickly pull it out but accidentally stumbling backwards once I did.

" Sam, you have to come with me- "

" Woah! " Sapnap raised his arm and blocked the window. Eret stepped back immediately.

" She's not coming with you, pal. "

" Why not? Didn't we make a deal? " Eret asked with a deep frown before looking at me.

Deal?

" Chill bro, but Dream changed the rules. Samantha's staying with us. "

" Tommy lost the battle. You get to keep L'manburg under your hands and I get to have Sam by my side. " Eret stated, correcting Sapnap.

A gasp left my lips. Eret looked back at me, the worry in his face worsened. This made my blood boil as I realized Eret and Dream had once made a deal during that battle between Tommy and Dream on the wooden path. My eyes widened in horror and anguish as my mind went back to Tommy's condition after. I stomped my way towards Eret but was stopped instantly by a hand blocking my way. I glanced beside me and saw George standing tall before me.

" Dream never agreed, Eret. " George looked away from me and stared at Eret. My eyed trailed up to his face as I saw his eyes deepen with his brows slowly furrowing.

" She's not safe here! " Eret fought back.

I stared at Eret, my hearing started to stop as I only heard ear-piercing ringing as Sapnap started to yell louder than Eret. I was in utter disblief after hearing his accident confession that made my heart clench and my stomach twist in disgust. My eyes started to heat up with warm liquid circling around it.

" Just leave! " I yelled out, making everyone look at me.

" Sam? "

" You heard her. " Sapnap crossed his arms.

Eret stared at me, his face familiar yet I didn't know who he was anymore. It was like he was a different person instead of the same partner I had for the longest time, standing beside me as we protect each other and the nation we were born to be in. Nothing was left of the Eret I once knew.

George quickly walked towards the window and closed it, with Sapnap securing the plank once again on the fragile glass. I looked down and started to tear up. George noticed this and stopped halfway through his tracks.

" Am I an item? " I muttered.

George grew quiet, not knowing what to respond to my question. I slowly raised my head and turned to him with a sad smile, making it reflect on to his white-rimmed glasses.

" Am I just an item that's just being passed around? With people trying to secure me like I'm a prized possession? Is that what I'am, George? "

The uncontrollable emotion started to take a toll on my body, letting the warm waterfalls of clear liquid fall down from my cheek and on to the floor. By now I thought I wouldn't cry anymore but I was absolutely wrong. I guess the pain hasn't ended yet. I looked down and raised my hand to use the back of it to wipe the tears away but my sob got louder. I hung my head low and covered my mouth with my hand as I couldn't help but break while slowly crouching down to the floor.

I hugged my knees with one hand while the other was glued on to my lips and tried to stifle my cries. I decided it was best to close my eyes and the tears fell down even more, soaking my clothes as well as the wooden floor. George unknowingly crouched down in front of me and placed a hand on my shoulder. Only then did I realize this when I felt the coldness of his palm.

" I'm so tired. " I whispered through my sobs.

I just want to forget everything and start over.

_________________

twitch.tv/highkeyhateme

he's amazing and funny.

now go and show some love for Oli because he deserves it.

ps. ik the chapters weird today and i dont like it either but theres clues hidden inside chapters for future events ^-^ ifykyk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.6K 31
|| ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 60 2
"Dream, the only friend he had left in the world. God, Tommy never would have imagined he would see the day he would say such a thing regarding the m...
1.3K 50 18
A story where Y/N meets her true lover, but will she break a heart just to be able to love the enemy? How will this affect her life and friends? Is s...
33.4K 1.4K 73
"and we burn each other but it could be better. we'll burn together." โ‚“หš. เญญ หšโ—‹โ—ฆหš.หšโ—ฆโ—‹หš เญง .หšโ‚“ IN WHICH an assassin finds herself with a mission that ch...