๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐˜ - louis partrid...

By -garfieldlover

๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽž- ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ "๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐—๐–พ... More

intro
1- impressions
1- impressions [ii]
2- skate
3- help
4- suprised
4- suprised [ii]
5- trustworthy
5- trustworthy [ii]
6- priceless
7- live
8- thoughts
9- mob
10- first
11- beautiful
11- beautiful [ii]
12- monster
13- instagram
14- ever since we met
15- handsome
16- friend
17- waves
19- emotions
20- you can imagine
21- north face
22- unconditionally
23- oh no
24- anna
25- ethereal
26- pangs
27- amore
28- glass
29- still
30- marks
31- reason
32- homesick
33- clingy
34- cloud 9
35- rambling
36- so much more
37- someone
38- youtube
39- aftereffects of love, it hurts
40- only a matter of time
41- love
42- deja vu
43- symphony
44- rose
45- cigarette
46- forever
47- damage
dating louis partridge would include
48- unnecessary doubt
49- simp
50- sour
50- sour [ii]
51- sleep
52- pretty
53- bfb
54- instagram [ii]
55- reckless
56- comfort
57- get up
58- cheeky
59- bittersweet
59- bittersweet [ii]
60- reunite
61- special
62- cocky
63- sid and nance
64- red lips
65- night sky
66- pink & red
67- comfort

18- touchรฉ

3.6K 64 88
By -garfieldlover

-

bros before ho3s

jules
gm everyonee

y/n
gm

will
good morning, wanna hang?

louis
sure. where?

y/n
we could go to one of our houses and have a movie marathon?

jules
yes, what movies tho?

will
GUYS HARRY POTTER DUH

y/n
will..
you r so right

louis
i'm down

jules
same they're all hot tbh

y/n
FR
like hbp harry hits diff omg😫

jules
YES
i love neville😭

will
my house?

y/n
be there in 30 bih

-

i roll out of bed and head into my bathroom to wash my face, do skincare, brush my teeth, and brush my hair. i head into my closet and sift through all the colors. questions go through my head like what goes well with my hair? what is comfortable? it's hot out though.. would louis like this?

wait. i did not just think that. i rub my eyes and sigh as i look at my closet, thinking nothing is good. i finally pick an outfit consisting of blue dad shorts, a striped tank top, and a yellow jacket that matches the stripes on my tank.

i fix my hair and do makeup before heading outside. i check myself in the mirror once more and smile. jules picked it and she said i looked "smoking hot" so it should be fine.

i grab my converse and walk while pulling them on. "hey mom, i'm leaving to will's, all of us are hanging out as his house." i say as i grab my car keys after tying my shoelaces. "alright, be safe. love you." she says as i shout back from the doorway.

right before i walk out my younger sibling peeps their head out from the doorway, "and ask louis out already" they groan as they watch me open the door. i laugh and shake my head, "we'll see."

-

i turn the music up and drive over to a coffee shop to grab drinks for everyone. after i grab them through the drive thru, i head to will's house and see louis' car already parked there.

i grab the drinks and close the door with my foot as i walk to will's front door. i ring the doorbell and hear footsteps coming closer and a faint, "i'm getting it." from the front door.

louis opens the door and runs a hand through his hair. he's wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and i'm not going to deny it. he looks cute. he grins immediately when he sees me, "hey y/n, come on in." i walk inside and mirror his grin, "i brought drinks with for the movie." i say as he opens his hands for me to give them to him. "thanks." he says quietly as we walk side-by-side to the kitchen.

"how's the movie stuff going?" louis asks as we walk. i nod and smile, a movie i starred in as the main character just came out and it's going amazing. "it's going really good, i got an offer from cosmopolitan and they said a few of the photos could be with friends so maybe we could all take photos?" i ask as he sets the drinks on the table.

"that's great y/n, i'm really proud of you! i'll be there." he winks as he pulls me into a warm hug. i blush and hear loud footsteps and will yell, "cosmopolitan?!" louis and i laugh, "yeah will." i respond.

he squeals, "hell yes, i'll be there." he shouts as he runs to the ringing doorbell. i follow him and see jules standing there with shorts and a tank top on. "hey did you tell them about he call back? i heard yelling." jules chuckles as she hands will a bag that has a doughnut shop logo on the front.

his eyes widen as he opens the top and he smiled widely. jules smacks his hand, causing him to look up and close the bag quickly. "i did, and i really like your outfit." i smirk as i watch her look down.

i picked out a few clothes for her a few days prior and she decided to wear it today. "and i like yours." she smirks back as i nod my head understandingly. "touché." i say as we all head into will's kitchen as he continues peeking into the bag of doughnuts.

we all bring our stuff into a room in will's house that has a large tv, a comfy couch, and a few gaming consoles. there are blankets laid on the couch already and a few pillows out. i sit in between jules and louis and feel jules leg touch mine again.

i shake my head and chuckle slightly as i move over again. my knee touches louis and i feel a shock send towards me. neither of us jump away, we sit next to each other basking in one another.

jules😫

have u confessed ur feelings yet?
u know what, u probably didn't

nope :)

why???
he obvi likes u

i'm terrified, have u seen me freeze up
in front of him? i'm scared of rejection.

i see that and i believe in u!
but he still def likes u😏

mk
i'll just set u up w will then😏

i feel a light slap on my arm as i set my phone down. i laugh and wink at her. she shakes her head and punches the bridge of her nose. she stops and grins at me as she turns to louis, who's watching will insert the disc for harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.

i give her a look warning her, "hey louis?" she calls towards him. he looks up from his conversation with will and responds, "yeah." she glances at me mischievously before talking, "do you like anyone?"

the smirk on her face doesn't leave as she watches me give her a look. he clears his throat and runs a hand over his face, "uh yeah." he responds while recovering from the strange question that came out of no where. "just wondering.." jules says trailing off as will presses play on the movie.

-

i watch as harry, fred, and george watch mrs. umbridge head into her office again after torturing the students with brown quills because they were caught practicing in the room of requirements.

i feel my breath get caught in my throat as i watch my three favorite people in harry potter. "oh my god." i mutter accidentally as i watch fred stand there with his hands in his pockets looking beautiful might i add.

jules laughs, "you're such a simp." i keep my eyes on the screen, "i don't care, do you see fred? and harry? oh my god half blood prince harry is wow." i say as i keep watching. louis chuckles besides me, his thigh touching mine in the process.

i blush and see jules glancing at me from the side. "well, who's your favorite girl in harry potter?" i ask louis as he turns to me smiling. "i'd say luna, but ginny is kinda cool." he says while watching me intently. i nod along in agreement, "i like-"

"what about hermione?!" will exclaims in bewilderment at louis. "hermione too." i finish as louis laughs at will. "she's cool." louis simply replies as will just shakes his head.

"oh wait!" i say as i grab onto jules' arm. she turns to me and i turn to louis, "lupin is hot too, but he's a man." i say as i nod happily before watching the screen again.

"pfft. i'm hotter than all of them. even combined." louis brags as he watches me. i laugh, "that's funny." he raises an eyebrow challengingly, "and why is that?" he says leaning towards me slightly. i turn towards him and smile mischievously, "you wish you were hotter than them." i reply equally as challenging as he looks into my eyes making me want to blush.

"what'd you just say darling?" he says deeply while i watch him intently. i love this side of him. he leans forward more to hear my response. "i said you wish." i smile as i lean forward to challenge him. "oh you're gonna get it y/n." he says while rising as i quickly jump up running towards the door.

i hear his footsteps following me as i turn to run up will's stairs to get away from louis. i end up running into a corner and turn around and see louis standing there smirking. "game over love." he says deeply making me struggle to hold myself up. i sigh shakily as he walks over to me.

he places an arm to the side of me and i watch his eyes flicker to my lips. i look down at his while wetting mine quickly. i look into his eyes and we both lean in and smash our lips together. he holds my waist and i pull myself towards him as our mouths move against each other's.

he puts a hand in my hair and i run a hand through his while slightly tugging and we pull apart. we're both breathing heavily and he runs a hand down my face.

"i've loved you for so long y/n." he says as his warm breath fans over my face. i smile and look into his eyes, "i love you too."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...
73.8K 1K 101
The tittle say it all ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Btw all the picture in t...
57.8K 940 26
โคท ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง?
35.9K 1.2K 32
โ‰ก;- ๊’ฐ ยฐlouis partridge! ๊’ฑ หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™œ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ! ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...