Best Of Both Worlds (The Orig...

By AmyBee34

Klaus and Hayley had fraternal twins Hope and Destiny in 1998 but they were snatched by witches who intended... More

Info
Cast
Profile 1
Profile 2
Profile 3
Profile 4
Profile 5
Stebekah
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

3.6K 56 25
By AmyBee34

Two days later....

No one's pov

After a gruelling four and a half hour long flight the Mikaelson's finally arrived in Malibu. Landing on a private runway where many wealthy people tended to land their private jets.

The adults gathered the children before getting off the plane as their luggage was being handed to a helper who came over to greet them.

Klaus walked over to the helper and compelled to deliver their luggage to their new house, which he of course gave him the address so he could bring the luggage to them.

The Mikaelson's left the airport after that and hired three cars. Kol, Davina, Quinn, Gracie, Rebekah and Ruby were in one car which was a seven seater, Hayley, Elijah, Aiden, Klaus and Hope were in another car and Freya, Keelin and Chanel were in the third car. Stefan wasn't currently with them as he was helping his brother with an issue but told Rebekah he would meet them in Malibu in a few days.

Klaus was leading the way since he knew where their new house was located so he was driving in front of the others.

.

.

After a twenty minute drive they pulled up outside a stunning mansion and the kids gasped "mommy it's so big" Gracie said to Davina who giggled "it is baby" Davina replied as they all started getting out of the car. Davina got Gracie out of the car and placed her down but kept hold of her hand as they followed Rebekah over to the others who were walking up to the mansion.

(The mansion)

"Okay kids I had rooms sorted for you and they are all on the same floor except for Gracie whose room is on the same floor as her parents" Klaus explained as Elijah unlocked the door and the kids got excited except for Hope and Quinn who just smiled.

Elijah opened the door and Aiden, Chanel and Ruby ran in and bolted up the stairs in search of their rooms. "Meet us in the living room in 10 minutes!" Hayley called up the stairs "yeah, yeah" they replied making the adults chuckle.

Hope and Quinn went up the stairs after them to search for their rooms "mommy, daddy can I see my room?" Gracie asked looking at her parents "of course poppet" Kol replied and he and Davina led Gracie up the stairs while the rest of the Mikaelsons were bringing in the luggage that had just been dropped off.

.

.

10 minutes later....

The luggage had been brought in and taken up to the rooms as the kids found their rooms and got settled before exploring parts of the house.

(Quinn's bedroom)

(Hope's bedroom, room is the same size as Quinn's)

(Ruby's bedroom)

(Chanel's bedroom)

(Aiden's bedroom)

(Gracie's bedroom)

(Kol and Davina's bedroom and bathtoom suite)

(Hayley and Elijah's bedroom and bathroom suite)

(Rebekah's bedroom)

(Klaus's bedroom)

(Freya and Keelin's bedroom bathroom suite)

(Guest bathroom)

(Kids bathroom suite)

(Kitchen)

(Living room)

(Cinema room)

(Indoor swimming pool)

The whole family were now gathered in the living room. "Uncle Niky I love my room" Gracie says as she climbed up on the couch and sat with her parents "you're very welcome sweetheart" Klaus replied flashing his niece a smile.

"Okay so what's going on? Why are we gathered here?" Ruby asked sitting next to her mother. "We're gathered here to discuss a plan on how we're going to get close to Destiny and introduce ourselves to her" Hayley explained sitting next to Elijah.

"So what's the plan mom and dad?" Hope asked "well you and Quinn will be attending the high school Destiny is going too and your father has spoken with the Principle to ensure you two are in the same classes as her" Hayley explained "by spoken and ensured do you mean he compelled the Principle?" Quinn questioned knowing her Uncle very well. "Of course not, I simply sent a little donation to the school" Klaus replied "don't lie brother, we know you used compulsion" Kol retorted giving his brother a knowing look.

"Alright so I may have used a little bit of compulsion" Klaus confessed "how did you manage to compel the principle when you were all the way in New Orleans?" Ruby asked "I'm the original hybrid, I can use compulsion over the phone" Klaus explained in a cocky way making his siblings roll their eyes. 

"Anyway back to the plan, Hope and Quinn your job is to befriend Destiny and get close to her" Hayley spoke up changing the subject back to the plan "but don't tell her who you are just yet. We don't want to scare her off" Elijah spoke up "of course, she might not even know she's adopted" Hope replied as she anxiously tapped her fingers against her knee, she was nervous and excited to meet her long lost twin sister. 

"We know which is why we have to tread carefully. We have to be careful and delicate about this especially if she has Nik's temper and she has not long since tapped into her magic" Kol said "so the plan is just to wait while Hope and Quinn befriend Destiny?" Rebekah asked "yes however Elijah will be taking up a job at the school to keep an eye on you two and Destiny" Klaus replied making Kol snort "what job is he taking up? Because he doesn't look like the type who would teach gym or drama?" Kol asked with amusement in his eyes eyes. "I'm going to be teaching history" Elijah replied straightening himself up. "Of course" Rebekah muttered "so what about me, Chanel and Aiden? What are we supposed to do?" Ruby asked "you three will also be going to school just not the same one as Hope and Quinn since you're not in the same grade" Davina replied "ah man, do I really have to go to school?" Aiden asked "yes son, you do. It's important you have an education" Elijah replied "you've never sent me to school before? You just had Aunt Freya and Aunt Davina home school us" Aiden pointed out to his father. It was true none of the Mikaelson children have ever been to an actual school, Freya and Davina home schooled the children with the help of Kol and Elijah here and there.

"Yes well me and your father think it will be good for you to get out of the house and make friends" Hayley replied "I can't wait to go to school, I think it'll be fun" Ruby spoke up with a smile she had always wanted to go to school but her parents liked to have her nearby to give them piece of mind and because they were super protective over her as she was their only child and they didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Me too" Chanel said in agreement "we're glad you're excited about going to school but be warned you must be careful and don't draw any attention to yourself" Freya spoke up as she wrapped an arm around her daughter. "We won't, we're not Uncle Nik or Uncle Kol" Chanel replied "hey!" Kol and Klaus exclaimed making the girls laugh. 

"Meanwhile as you lot will be in school. I will be finding out more about Destiny's adoptive father" Klaus spoke up clearing his throat "don't do anything stupid Klaus" Hayley warned causing him to hold his hands up. "I won't, I just want to know what kind of person he is. He has raised our daughter and I want to ensure he has done right by her" Klaus replied "I'm pretty sure he has, just don't do anything that will upset Destiny. The last thing we want to do is push her away after all this time" Hayley replied sternly she didn't want to make any mistakes. She wanted to see her baby girl and she wanted to be apart of her life and she wasn't going to let Klaus do something that would screw things up.

End of chapter

What did you think? The Mikaelson's are in Malibu and they have devised a plan to get close to Miley/Destiny. Elijah's going to pose as a history teacher. What will happen?

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
76K 974 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
150K 2.6K 19
Marvel is Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall second daughter which means Hope's Twin baby sister. After their Aunt wanted to take the girls Klaus de...
1.3M 28.7K 30
mir·a·cle ˈmirək(ə)l/ noun a surprising and welcome event What if Klaus and Hayley never had their one night stand? Instead of choosing to stay, Hayl...