Prologue

Here is the prologue, I hope you like it.

23rd August 1998- A month after Hope and Destiny were born.

A rebel group of French Quarter witches who wanted to overthrow the Mikaelson's and drive them out of town and gain more power. Had attacked the plantation where the Mikaelson's lived except for Kol and Davina who were currently away as Kol whisked his girlfriend away on a romantic getaway. 

The witches had stormed the plantation while everyone was asleep and they placed a spell to keep them in place as two witches went inside and snatched Hayley and Klaus's one month old twin daughters Hope and Destiny. The witches were going to sacrifice the Mikaelson's babies for power and because the ancestors told them too because they said the girls would destroy them all.

As soon as the witches had took the twins, the spell broke and Hayley and the Mikaelson's were understandably pissed. Klaus swore to slaughter every witch in New Orleans in revenge.

The Mikaelson's went after the witches who decided that in order to slow down the Mikaelson's, they would separate so four witches took Hope to the cemetery while another three took Destiny to the bayou.

However as the group of three neared the bayou, one of the witches started to have a guilty conscience. "Tell me why we're doing this again?" the witch asked as she glanced at the innocent little baby in her arms who was sleeping peacefully and had no idea of the fate that awaited her.

"Because the ancestors want us too and the brat is a Mikaelson and she will be evil like her family. She must be killed" one witch sneered in response, she really hated the Mikaelson's then again what witch didn't hate them except for Davina who was friendly with the Mikaelson's and had fallen in love with one and was dating the supposed wildest of the bunch.

"But look at her face, she's so innocent" the witch said with a frown "don't let it deceive you Gretal. That child is not innocent now give her to me so we can sacrifice her" the other witch replied holding out her arms for the child.

The witch holding Destiny hesitantly handed the sleeping child to the witch who placed the child on a tree stump.

The three witches gathered round in a circle and two of them began to chant except for the witch Gretal who was feeling guilty and decided to stop this atrocity.

As the two other witches closed their eyes and chanted. Gretal pulled out a knife and crept up to the first witch and covered her mouth before quickly slitting her throat. "I'm sorry sister but I cannot let a child be killed" she muttered letting the witch drop to the ground lifeless making the other witch stop chanting.

The witches eyes widened before a scowl took up her face "Gretal what have you done?" she asked "I'm sorry, I didn't want too but can't you see this is wrong? This child is innocent and deserves to live" Gretal pleaded making the other witch cackle.

"That thing doesn't deserve to live. She shouldn't even be born. She is an abomination and killing the brat will be a kindness" she replied in a cold tone "the child hasn't done anything wrong sister. We can stop this and turn back. We can give her back to the Mikaelson's and beg for forgiveness" Gretal pleaded she really didn't want to kill the child.

"We do not beg for forgiveness Gretal and if we turn back now, the Mikaelson's will kill us for taking their brat" the witch replied before bringing Gretal to her knees with a spell making her cry out in pain.

"You have disgraced this coven and the ancestors just as that traitor Davina did. You are not worthy of your power, you are weak" the witch seethed as she moved towards Gretal who was on her knees crying in pain as blood streamed down her face. The witch moved closer to Gretal with a scowl on her face.

Best Of Both Worlds (The Originals/Hannah Montana)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें