Chapter 9

Continues from previous chapter....

Hope's pov

I head to see Aunt Davina as she wants to speak with me and I know it's probably about how I slapped Amber as Quinn told me she kind of let it slip that I did but I'm not mad. Quinn just can't keep anything from her parents. 

I arrive at her office and knock on the door "come in" she says from inside so I open the door. "Hi Aunt Davina" I greet with a nervous smile as I stand in the doorway "come in Hope, you're not in trouble. I just want to talk to you" she says with a kind smile as I step into the room, shutting the door behind me.

I sit down in front of the desk "I'm not sorry about slapping that girl. She deserved it" I blurt out before she can say anything. "Maybe so but there are other ways to punish her which doesn't include you getting in trouble especially on your first day" she responds "I know, I just lost my cool back there" I respond nervously chewing my lip.

"It's okay but just try to keep your anger under control, okay? I don't want you getting into trouble because your parent won't be too happy" she says making me sigh as I know she's right. "I know" I respond "I didn't call you in here to lecture you. I just wanted to make sure you're okay" she says "I'm fine" I respond making her nod.

"I'm going to speak with this Amber girl and make sure she doesn't bother Destiny or you again. I will not her bullying my nieces or my daughter" she says with a fierce look in her eyes, you can mess with Aunt D all you want but mess with her kids and you better pack your shit and leave the country because she will come for you and she will crush you. 

"What are you going to do?" I ask "I'm just going to have a little chat with her, nothing big as this is my job and I need to be professional" she responds with a small smile. "Okay" I respond "you should head back to class and send Amber to me please" she says making me nod "okay, see you later" I respond walking round the desk and giving her a hug.

"See you later and keep your anger under control" she warns as she pulls away "I will" I respond before leaving the room.

.

Davina's pov

I tap my fingers against my desk as I look at the clock, waiting for this Amber girl to show up who I asked Hope to send to me about 15 minutes ago.

I look to the door as the door knob rattles and it opens a second later. A tall dark skinned girl with black hair pulled into a ponytail steps in "I'm here Miss, I believe you asked for me but I have no idea why since I don't need counselling" she says snottily shutting the door behind her.

"First off it's Mrs and second of all please lose that snotty tone as I don't tolerate being spoken too like a piece of trash now please sit down because you're late" Davina said sternly with a hard glare making Amber suddenly gulp and look away as she walked over to the desk and sat down in front of it.

Davina walked over to the door and shut it since Amber didn't and she made sure to lock it and she muttered a small spell under her breath to make the walls soundproof so nobody could listen in or hear what was going on. 

She made her way back to the desk and discretely flicked her wrist in the direction of the camera making the cameras turn off. She had done it when Kol came to visit her, not wanting to be caught making out with her husband on her desk. 

Davina walked round the desk and sat down looking at Amber with a stern look. "I called you here because it's been brought to my attention that you're a bit of a bully" she said grabbing her pen "I don't know who told you that but I'm not a bully. I'm actually a pleasant person" Amber brags snapping on a piece of gum.

Davina sighed and put her pen down before pulling up the trash bin beside her. "Spit the gum out please" she said sternly Amber did as told spitting the gum into the trash bin.

"Now going back to your little statement. I happen to be really good when someone is telling a lie and when you just told me you're not a bully, I knew you were lying. Do you want to know how I know that? Because your eyes were looking away from me" Davina said making Amber scoff.

"That proves nothing. I'm a nice person and people love me" Amber bragged with a bitchy smile making Davina grit her teeth as she reminded her of her ex friend Monique who thought she was some gift from god and was the most self-centred and bitchiest person she ever met. 

"I fail to see that Amber the way you came into my office like you owned the place and I doubt very many people love you except for your parents of course. Everyone else can't stand you because you make everyone feel miserable about themselves" Davina replied staring Amber dead in the eye.

Amber looked shocked "you can't speak to me like that" she said making Davina bark out a small laugh "honey I can speak to you however I like" she retorted "I can have you fired. My daddy is a lawyer and I will sue your ass" Amber threatened but Davina just smirked.

"Sue me for what exactly? Doing my job, telling you like it is and calling you out. Oh and you can threaten me all you like with your daddy lawyer but it don't scare me. My husband and his family are above the lawyer status and slide more into the mafia status. They do not take kindly to threats and you should be lucky it's me talking to you and not them because they could have your head like that" Davina said with a snap of her fingers making Amber gulp as she somehow knew she wasn't bluffing.

"I will report you for saying that" Amber said "no you won't because you won't even remember what said. Now I called you in here because I want you to leave my nieces and my daughter alone. Hell I want you to leave everyone alone, I want you to stop being a horrible bitch to everyone you find below you. As a matter of fact I want you to apologize to anyone you ever so much as insulted" Davina said leaning forward.

"I won't" Amber said defiantly "oh you will sweetheart" Davina replied getting out of her chair and walking round her desk. She stopped in front of Amber who turned to her and was feeling very intimidated by her.

Davina slowly leaned forward and gripped Amber's chin "you are going to leave Miley Stewart and her friends along with my niece Hope Mikaelson and my daughter Quinn alone. You will not bother them or bully them, you will not bully anyone anymore. You will leave this office a nicer person. You will apologize to anyone you ever bullied or made cry" Davina compelled her Amber went still as the compulsion did it's magic.

Amber nodded "good now when you leave this office you will forget everything I said to you. All you will remember is coming in here for some guidance" Davina compelled one last time "I will forget everything" Amber repeated "that's right" Davina said as she pulled away and walked away.

Amber blinked "your session is up, you may leave now" Davina said as she sat down "o-okay" Amber replied as she slowly got up and made her way to the door. "oh and Amber? If you ever need some guidance please feel free to come to me" Davina said with a fake smile "okay, thank you" Amber replied as she unlocked the door, opened it and walked out leaving Davina with a pleased smile as she dealt with Destiny's bully.

End of chapter

Davina really gave it to Amber. Davina is a protective mama bear. What will happen next?

Vote and comment