Chapter 10

Hey everyone, I apologize for not updating this story in so long. In all honesty I have been working on it but I keep forgetting it as I have other stories but I also have things going on in my personal life right now which is also why I haven't updated this story in so long. Anyway onto the story, I hope you like it.

The end of the day....

No one's pov

School had finished and Davina, Quinn and Hope left and went home but not before Quinn and Hope made plans with Destiny to hang out tomorrow along with her friends Lily and Oliver. The girls were excited to hang out with their long lost twin/cousin and their friends who seemed like really cool people.

Quinn also felt excited about getting to some time with Oliver as she thought he was cute but didn't voice this to her mom or cousin as just because she thought Oliver was cute doesn't mean she like likes him. 

---

Davina and the girls arrived home "mommy!" Gracie squealed her adorable little face lighting up upon seeing her mother walk through the door. "Hello baby girl" Davina cooed with a smile as Gracie ran to her and she instantly picked her up as she headed to the living room with Quinn and Hope following her.

They were all instantly bombarded with questions on what happened, what was Destiny like and such "okay settle down and we'll tell you everything" Hope said gesturing them all to move back to give them space.

Davina sat down next to Kol on the love seat and Gracie quickly snuggled up between them "wait where's Elijah?" Hayley asked "oh he's still at school as he has marking to do" Davina explained "can't he do that here?" Klaus questioned "are you kidding? He won't be able to get anything done here" Kol remarked as he had his arm wrapped around Davina's shoulder and was gently rubbing her shoulder with his thumb.

"Anyway it doesn't matter, Elijah already knows what we know so we can just go ahead and tell you" Quinn spoke up "so Destiny is super nice and goofy, she has two best friends who are cool and a little goofy themselves. Destiny did have some trouble with that mean girl we saw in one of her memories" Hope explained "I will kill that girl" Klaus instantly boasted making the adults roll their eyes.

"There will be no need as I dealt with that problem so you don't need to worry about Destiny getting bullied anymore" Davina spoke up as she gently played with Gracie's hair who wasn't paying attention to anything that was being said and was instead so invested in playing with the pom pom on her t-shirt.

"She owned that girl" Kol praised "how do you know that?" Rebekah asked "well he was at school visiting mom so I suppose he heard it or mom simply told him" Quinn spoke up "why were you at the school brother?" Klaus asked "he was making out with mom" Quinn said bluntly making her parents eyes widen. "Ouch thanks for outing us" Kol said sarcastically making Quinn smirk.

"Anyway moving on, me and Quinn are hanging out with Destiny tomorrow so we'll get closer to her and learn more about her" Hope explained "that's great, you can do some digging about her adoptive father and make sure he has been treating Destiny right" Klaus said making Hope roll her eyes. "Yeah I'm not going to do that dad, I want her to trust me and if I go digging into her adoptive father and such she's not going to trust me" Hope replied "she's right Uncle Klaus, we can't go overstepping our boundaries besides from what a few comments Destiny said about her adoptive father, he seems like a really nice guy who can be at times embarrassing and vain as he likes his hair so much" Quinn said "I can see why he has really nice hair" Davina commented making her husband look offended "and what of me? Am I just chopped liver to you?" he asked making Quinn start laughing at how easily jealous her father gets.

Davina giggled at Kol's expression "no you are not chopped liver to me. He has nice hair but so do you" she said gently patting his cheek as he huffed making his siblings snicker. "So you met her adoptive father?" Klaus asked looking at his sister in law "yeah I did, he stopped by at the school in the afternoon and I bumped into him, he's a really nice guy, he has quite a strong Tennessee accent" Davina explained "I have a strong accent too, I bet mines better" Kol spoke up making his siblings snicker "of course your accent is better" Davina replied rolling her eyes as he smirked.

"I want to meet him" Klaus said "yeah me too" Kol added making Rebekah snort "you only want to see him because you want to see for yourself how nice his hair is and what his accent is like so you can compare your hair and accent to his all because Davina said nice things about his hair and accent" she retorted "I do not" Kol scoffed making everyone roll their eyes.

"Going back to the matter at hand, you can't just jump in to seeing Destiny's adoptive father because it will weird and suspicious if you do however there is a parents meeting at the school next month so perhaps you can meet him there" Davina explained "that could work" Klaus replied "mommy I'm hungry" Gracie spoke up looking up from the pom pom on her shirt that she suddenly lost interest in as her stomach growled. "Okay let's get some food in your grumbly tummy" Davina replied standing up with Gracie and leaving the room to head to the kitchen to make something to eat for Gracie.

End of chapter

What did you think? Hope and Quinn filled the adults in on what happened at school with Destiny. Klaus wants them to pry into Destiny's adoptive father and find out information about him. Kol got a little jealous about Davina complimenting Destiny's adoptive fathers hair and accent. Jealous Kol is quite funny. What will happen next?

FYI just so you all know I don't know when I will next update as I have personal issues going on and I don't currently have Internet, I the data on my phone to upload this chapter

Vote and comment