Info

Okay so this story is obviously a little different than my others. It's not really a Kolvina story but they do appear in it quite a bit and they have kids.

Anyway I just want to go over a bit of details regarding this story. It is a crossover with Hannah Montana, I don't know why but I just pictured a scenario where Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana was Klaus and Hayley's other daughter plus I'm currently binge watching Hannah Montana on Disney+.

I've seen other stories where Klaus has had another daughter who he either gave up to protect or the child was stolen and this is basically like that but has the twist of being a crossover with Hannah Montana which I know is very different anyway I thought it would be an interesting storyline to do.

I have switched dates up a bit. Miley and Hope were born in 1998 and the story takes place in 2014 so Miley and Hope will be 16.

The story won't be a long one, it'll probably be something like 20 or more chapters, I haven't quite decided yet.

It's going to be a little side project as my other stories are going to be my main priority.

Anyway I also want to mention the couples in this story.

Couples-
Kolvina (obviously)
Stebekah (Stefan and Rebekah)
Haylijah

Klaus isn't dating anyone at the moment while Freya is dating Keelin.

That is all for now. I don't want to give too much away.