Chapter 3

Continues from previous chapter...

1 hour later...

No one's pov

Davina, Quinn, Hope and Freya were ready to do another spell to allow them to see Destiny as Klaus and Hayley were desperate to see more of their other daughter and the rest of the Mikaelson's were just as eager to see more of their niece and find out what she had been up too.

"Okay you all ready?" Davina asked as they stood in a circle ready to do the spell. "Yes now get on with the spell, I want to see my daughter" Klaus replied "you know I am here too right?" Hope spoke up "of course I do. I just really want to see your sister" Klaus responded "we all do" Hayley replied before looking to her daughter as she started the spell with her aunts and cousin.

The Mikaelson's soon found themselves pulled into another memory.

The Mikaelson's found themselves in some dressing room "where are we?" Elijah asked looking around the room. "We're somewhere in California" Freya answered just before the door opened and screaming was heard as a blonde haired girl entered with a tall man who had a mustache and he was wearing a black hat.

Quinn gasped as she stared at the blonde girl "oh my gosh it's Hannah Montana. Me and Gracie love her" she squealed as the door shut and Hannah walked over to the vanity desk.

"All clear" the man said taking off his hat "thanks dad" Hannah replied before reaching a hand up to her hair and suddenly pulling it off revealing it to be a wig as her brown locks tame tumbling down past her shoulders.

The Mikaelson's gasped as Miley placed the wig down just as a girl with bright purple hair and a funky outfit entered and her dad was quick to close the door. "Don't you know how to knock?" Miley asked "sorry I'm just so happy to be here. This is my first concert since I found out you're Hannah Montana" the girl replied and Miley just smiled.

"So how did you find it?" Miley asked standing up and facing the girl "it was so cool. I got to watch you backstage so much better than standing in the crowd" the girl replied "good I'm glad you liked it" Miley replied before putting her wig back on as a wig sounded at the door and the scene disappears around them as they are pulled back to the compound

The Mikaelson's just looked at each other "I can't believe my sisters Hannah Montana" Hope muttered to herself but her family heard her of course.

"I've never heard of her" Klaus said "seriously your nieces love her" Davina spoke up raising an eyebrow wondering how he didn't know who Hannah Montana was when all nieces listened to her nearly all the time.

"I want to see more please" Klaus said making Rebekah gasp "did you just say please?" she asked feigning shock making everyone snicker.

"Oh shut up" Klaus mumbled making Hope giggle at her fathers behaviour. "We'll show you two more memories" Freya said as they all held hands again.

Davina, Hope, Quinn and Freya began chanting and they were all pulled from the compound and into another memory.

The Mikaelson's suddenly found themselves on a small beach area where there was a snack shack named Rico's and there were a few tables around and toilets by some palm trees.

"Look there she is" Hope said pointing to her sister who was sat on a beach blanket next to Oliver. "I'm telling you Oliver Roxie is driving me and Jackson crazy" Miley said "well why don't you tell your dad?" Oliver suggested "no if I tell my dad how miserable we are then he'll come home and I can't do that to him when he's living his dream again. I don't want to take that away from him" Miley explained looking down at her lap.