Chapter 4

Okay so this chapter continues a few hours later from where we left off so it's not the next day since it was early in the morning in the previous chapter.

Later that morning....9 am

No one's pov

All the Mikaelson's were up including the kids and the adults had sat the kids down in the living room after they had breakfast to tell them they need to talk.

"Can someone tell us what this is about?" Chanel asks "yeah you're kind of acting weird" Ruby comments glancing at her mom who was stood next to her Uncle Klaus.

"Is someone in trouble because whatever it is, I swear it wasn't me. I've been good all week" Aiden claims making Kol chuckle at his nephew.

"Relax you're not in trouble" Hayley assured her son "well what's going on?" Aiden asked glancing at his father for an explanation.

"We're moving" Klaus announced "what for?" Ruby asked "to find a long lost member of our family" Rebekah explained to her daughter.

"We have another family member?" Chanel asked as her mom Keelin sat next to her. "It's my twin sister" Hope answered making Aiden frown.

"I have another sister?" he asked "yes, remember I told you about how Hope had a twin sister who we unfortunately lost?" Hayley asked her son. "Yeah, I remember" Aiden replied a bit confused "we recently discovered that she's alive and we've found her so we're leaving New Orleans to get her and bring her home" Klaus explained making the kids eyes widen except for Gracie who was a bit too young to understand what was being said since she was only 4 years old.

"What Klaus means is we're leaving to meet her" Hayley added while glaring at Klaus for saying they were going to bring her back as Hayley knew just by seeing visions of her daughter that she loved the life she currently had and Hayley wouldn't dream of taking that away from her.

"So I'm going to meet my cousin Destiny?" Ruby asked with a smile "yes, you are" Rebekah answered with a smile. "So where are we moving too?" Chanel asked "Malibu, California" Hayley answered "alright, yes!" Aiden cheered fist pumping the air making his parents chuckle lightly.

"I'm so gonna learn how to surf when we're there" Aiden claimed looking excited at the thought. "I'll teach you as I'm a bit of a pro at surfing" Kol spoke up "awesome" Aiden replied high fiving his uncle.

"Daddy" Gracie spoke wanting his attention so she tugged at her fathers jeans making him look at her. Kol smiled and picked her up as he sat down next to Davina who placed her head on his shoulder.

Quinn smiled at her parents and little sister "when are we leaving?" Chanel asked "the day after tomorrow so you kids have time to pack" Rebekah replied "yes so I suggest you start packing now" Klaus insisted wanting everyone to be packed and ready to go.

The kids got up and went upstairs to pack except for Gracie as Davina and Kol would pack her things letter.

Meanwhile in Malibu, California...

No one's pov

Miley was sat at the kitchen table staring at her breakfast as her min was elsewhere. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened the other day, the strange man who clearly wasn't human and how she somehow threw him back and the feeling she felt as she did it.

Miley was confused and scared so she didn't mention anything about it to anyone even after her dad had caught her sneaking back into the house.

Her dad grounded her for sneaking out which Miley expected and she honestly didn't care.

"Miles?" Robbie asked noticing his daughter staring into space. "Yeah dad" Miley replied looking up at him "are you alright?" he asked looking concerned as she had never been so quiet "yeah, I'm fine I just didn't sleep well last night" Miley answered giving her dad a small smile.

"You do look a little tired. You gonna be okay with school today? You have a test today remember?" Robbie asked "yeah, I'll be fine speaking of which I'm gonna get going" Miley replied pushing her plate back.

"Miles aren't you gonna finish your breakfast? You hardly touched it" he replied "I'm not hungry" she replied grabbing her school bag from the floor and slipping the strap over her shoulder.

"Jackson get your butt down here otherwise we're gonna be late for school!" Miley yelled which was soon followed by the sound of someone running down the stairs.

Jackson appeared at the bottom of the stairs with his bag slung over his shoulder. "Come on let's go" he mumbled definitely not so cheery this morning.

"Bye dad" Miley said giving her dad a hug before walking out the door with Jackson who mumbled goodbye on his way out.

Robbie sighed to himself as he went back to reading the newspaper, quickly getting comfortable with the peace and quiet.

End of chapter

What did you think? The Mikaelson's are packing for Malibu. Miley isn't being herself since the incident. What will happen next?

Vote and comment