Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... More

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

The bad news

173 8 14
By thedarkdoctorgirl15

GLUGLUBLUGLUBLGUBLUGLU, GLUBLU. BLUBLUBLUB. GLUUUBLUB BLUB GLUBLUBLUBBLU xD.

(Helloooo my beloved readers, how are you today? Chapter 34 it out! This one is longer so I hope it was worth the wait xD.)

GLUGLUBLU BLUB BLUBLU GLU BLU. BLUUUUB GLUBLUBLU!

(Don't forget to leave a comment please. I looooove reading theeem!)

GLUGLUBLU BLUGLUBLU OC

(I don't One Piece but I do own the OC!)

BLUBLUBLUUUUUB!

(Love ya aaaalll!)

xxx

(xxx)

-The author's goldfish

. BLUGLUBLUBLUB (GLU). GLUBLUB BLU!

(The human is not dead (yet). Maybe we leave her live if she gives more nom nom!)

Elga held the papers with the latest blood and histology exams in her shaking hands.

It was her first time to announce bad news in a patient and she was clearly not amused at all for this experience.

After all Cynthia, the hair salon's owner where Shachi was currently working, was not completely a stranger to her after their first meet some days ago and this fact made it even more difficult for the young doctor to cross the entrance door of the ward, the woman was kept in.

The brunette just stood there checking one more time the papers in front of her as if they would magically change their results. Of course she already knew the outcome but she just prepared her speech, picking the right words to bring it smoothly.

"Don't hold it up too much... There is no easy way."

The voice of a certain person, caught the girl's attention and she turned her head so as to face him troubled.

"But it will break her heart..." she answered back looking at her papers again.

Law just signed annoyed as he was busy enough to deal with the girl's softness.

He was sure she had already the guts to handle it herself or else he wouldn't leave this case on her hands.

Law knew about Cynthia's condition by running some tests even before the girl starts working at the small clinic. However, he wasn't sure about the results at that time so he asked for some more specific tests to be done too.

*I guess she just needs a small push...*, he thought and looked her at the eyes, piercing her with his gaze.

"Elga-ya, medicine is not only mild injuries and flus, we have to deal with difficult situations too and what you are about to do is a part of your job and so as the therapeutic plan you will schedule for your patient." he said keeping a serious tone in his voice.

The girl didn't say anything for response but just lowered her head and sighed in an effort to feel her lungs a bit less heavier.

"After all you were the one whining over taking a more difficult case..." Law teased her placing a smirk on his lips.

Elga looked at him with a determined glare and turned her body, walking towards the room where Cynthia's bed was located.

The boy amused walked off so as to continue his job while the girl closed the door behind her in order to keep the conversation with her patient in private.

"Hello Miss Cynthia how are you today?" Elga asked smiling at the young woman in front of her.

"I'm doing fine Dr. Elga! Are my results finally out?" she replied sitting on her bed.

"Well I do have the tests on my hands but I need you to be brave enough..."

With this sentence Cynthia's lips created a thin line and her expression darkened.

She didn't have a good feeling about the outcome and those symptoms she observed the past months wished to be completely unimportant.

But Elga's expression showed something different.

"Cynthia you suffer from leukemia. However if we begin immediately the therap..." Elga started to say but Cynthia interrupted her.

"I'm not doing the therapy."

The red haired woman harshly said.

"B-but there are many possibilities of getting over this disease with the correct medical cocktail and..."

"I'm not gonna give hopes to myself and then just die!" that's all she answered and jumped from her bed, grabbing her things and walking with big steps towards the exit of the clinic.

Elga chased after her for a while but once the woman stepped outside of the building the girl just stood there looking at the door closing slowly in front of her.

~...~

The brunette entered the doctors' office in a really bad mood and Law who was sitting behind his desk noticed it.

However, he decided not to speak and continued his paperwork.

Elga wandered inside the room nervously, trying to think of a solution until her feet instinctively leaded her in front of Law's desk.

"I guess it didn't go so well, huh?" he commented without taking his eyes off his papers.

"She refused the treatment! Can you imagine it?!" the girl answered furious.

"Well, if a patient denies the remediation you can't force them... It's up to their own will to live. You did anything you could as a doctor." he replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

"But she has so many possibilities to survive from this!"

"Many people don't see it like that... You can't know what troubles her in her mind..." she answered back lifting now his head so as to face the girl.

Elga just stood there biting her lower lip in thoughts.

The boy left a sigh escape his lips feeling the tiredness overwhelming him and stood up from his chair.

He went to grab a glass of water and took some sips of the transparent liquid, hydrating his body.

Some drops slipped from his lips and traveled down to his neck and chest, a scene that caught the girl's attention.

Her cheeks took a light pink blush, immediately forgetting whatever struggled her brain.

She was so focused on looking at those thick lips that a couple of days ago tasted hers that she didn't realize Law was glancing at her.

The girl swallowed her embarrassment in an effort not to make her blush even darker and turned her head looking beside her, avoiding the boy's eyes.

Then, the young doctor left his glass in the sink and walked inside the room until he was standing right in front of her.

Having carved a devilish smirk on his lips, leaned closer to her until his neck was inches apart from her face.

Elga having her eyes closed in an attempt to chill herself, sensed his presence by smelling the scent of his perfume, a combination of ginger and cinnamon.

She moved her head facing his neck as she was a bit shorter than him and widened her eyes in surprise.

Her body was trapped between his own torso and the desk so she couldn't move to escape.

Law just kept leaning closer and closer to her until the girl could feel his body's heat on her chest.

Elga's face became red like a beetroot looking at him while waiting for a second kiss to come.

Suddenly, Law reached a hand to hold a pen that was placed right behind the girl's back on his desk and then removed himself from her body.

He lifted his hand in order to show it to Elga and explain his innocent actions.

He placed it in his white apron's pocket and headed himself towards the exit of the room having a chill expression on his face, leaving a puzzled girl behind him.

*D-did he just teased me?!*, she thought sweatdropping and face-palmed herself.

~...~

Elga removed one of her patients' drip as it had finished and replaced it with another bottle that contained antibiotics.

This old man suffered of a huge burn of 3rd degree that covered a pretty big area on his chest and left shoulder and the wound got infected so she had to administer the strong medicine in order to anticipate the worse.

When she finished her work, wished goodnight at the elder patient having a kind smile on her lips and walked outside of the ward.

Law was waiting for her resting his body by leaning it at the room's doorframe and it was obvious that he tried hard to keep his tired eyes open.

"Are we off?" the girl asked and the boy passed her the backpack and coat.

She wore them and walked outside of the small clinic waving Dulcinea and Dr. Hashimoto behind them who stayed back as usual.

The cloudy sky was all dark, hiding every last sunray of the day, despite the fact that the time wasn't that late in the afternoon.

Law unlocked his bike and nodded to the girl to follow him towards the path that leaded back to their house.

However, the pathway was shady because of the absence of light and both the teenagers couldn't see where they were stepping.

"Do you mind if we walk a bit? It's too dark to ride the bike." Law questioned the girl.

"Not at all." she answered and kept walking silently behind the said boy.

*In fact...*, an idea crossed her mind and jumped on a thick branch above her climbing on it.

She then took some force and fell from it, trying to land on the boy as an attack.

Law sensed her move and stepped a bit further making the girl land on the ground, groaning in pain.

"What are you doing?" he asked confused and too exhausted for games.

"I thought we could spent some time practicing together until we reach home. I felt like my muscles needed some exercise." she explained and Law thought about her suggest for a moment.

He had to be stronger too so it was a good spot inside the woods, at such a dark afternoon to improve his senses while fighting.

"Alright.", he answered and offered a hand to the girl.

Elga held it and tried to step back on her feet again but Law tightened the grip and sent her flying in a bush.

"Oi! That was unfair!" a furious girl yelled.

"So did your attack!" he answered back smirking.

The girl pushed her body with her hands to get out of the bush and sent a kick at the boy.

Law managed to dodge it thought with his elbow.

Elga continued this technique but she couldn't reach the boy or even touch him.

"Did you get raised by assassins or something?" she asked him feeling already exhausted, trying to hit him.

Law just kept carved this annoying smile on his lips and then an idea popped up in his mind.

*Maybe if I push her limits, her abilities will activate.*

The boy lifted his right hand and murmured his Room for the blue hemisphere to be developed and include both of them inside.

"You are playing dirty I see..." Elga commented clearly not amused by his move.

"Well you ate a fruit too..."

"Yeah, but I don't know my powers!"

"That's not my fault." he replied in a blank face and Elga felt her blood rising on her head.

"Alright, Trafalgar I can beat you without my fruit too!"

Law raised an eyebrow at the sound of the girl calling his last name and waited for her new attack amused.

Elga rushed with great speed, heading for his stomach but the boy jumped in the air to avoid it.

However, the girl grabbed his leg and brought him down again letting him hit the ground.

Law on the other side acted quickly and said 'Shambles', replacing his own body with a rock.

After that, he prepared himself for attack taking a fighting pose and made a hop in the air in order to reach the girl.

Elga realized the switch and searched for him to lock her dark brown orbs with his.

She gained some force too and went for her own attack but her foot stumbled on the rock and she fell on the boy's body bringing him down with her.

Law in the last moment brought the girl's torso on top of him so as to prevent her from falling on the ground and creating a future wound that would have to treat later.

The brunette found herself sitting on the boy's waist and having her one hand rested on his chest.

She stayed like that for a moment unable to understand the situation as she was too intoxicated by his warmth and smell.

However, her eyes widened in shock when realization hit her and jumped from surprise to create some space between them but Law seemed too comfortable and tightened the embrace with his hands, holding her closer to him.

"Do you want to go at the festival this Saturday?" he spoke in a whisper.

This thought was bugging him those past few days but he tried hard to convince himself that he didn't want to go.

In fact every time memories from the festivals back in Flevance would pop up in his mind and he would always finally decide not to make this suggestion to Elga.

However, he imagined how excited the girl would get and then he desired to have this picture saved in his brain.

He was bored of having only sad and deadly memories with the smell of blood and gunpowder, the sound of people screaming and the sense of fire burning his skin. Also, this girl in front of him always reminds him that he must keep going on his life and live it.

After all this is the reason behind Cora-san's death.

That's why he ended up on asking her to go in the festival.

But this question sound like a date when he thought about it twice and thankfully it was dark enough for the light blush on his cheeks to be shown.

The girl's silence didn't help at all and explained his idea.

"I mean, the festival would be a good reason to visit the hair salon and have a talk with Cynthia-ya".

"Ohh, I see..." Elga answered a little disappointed.

She really thought the boy was asking her for a date and her heart skipped a beat from the sudden production of hormones.

"That's a good excuse to meet her! But... weren't you the one advising me that as a doctor I should accept my patients' decisions and don't interferer?" she continued.

"Well I said as a doctor... not as a friend." he replied back and smiled at her.

Elga giggled and stood up helping the boy get up on his feet again.

The, they began walking again towards their small wooden house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 320 11
You are a girl that has been stranded in the seas for awhile. After awhile of being on a pirate ship you had gained their trust. Once you did you dec...
14.3K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
10.8K 610 27
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞ Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers, a bounty, but most importantly, informat...
652 22 6
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. This story will be e...