𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 , yan!dream smp

By hanamocha

▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY ... More

「 PROLOGUE 」
❗𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒❗
一 ARC I 一
▪︎DREAM BOY
▪︎SAPPY NAPPY
▪︎DELETE GO BRRR
▪︎WEIRD VIBES
▪︎WHAT THE F
+ YOUR POV +
一 ARC II 一
▪︎SETTLE DOWN
▪︎WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
▪︎I HATE IT HERE
▪︎HAH, GOTTEM
▪︎BOI, LISTEN UP
▪︎CALM DOWN, WOMAN
▪︎CATCH ME OUTSIDE
▪︎PICK ME UP, I'M SCARED
▪︎FASCINATING, ISN'T IT
▪︎SILENCE, WENCH
▪︎JUMP IN THE CAAC
▪︎I WANT TO BE MONKE
一 ARC III 一
▪︎HEY GIRL, I'M FUCKED UP
▪︎SIRUP IN A SIPPY CUP
▪︎SPANISH OR VANISH
▪︎DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS
▪︎HONEY HONEY HONEY PIE
▪︎NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
▪︎GOGY, WHAT'S WATTPAD
▪︎AKU DISINI DAN KAU DISANA
▪︎OKAY, LET'S BREATHE
▪︎IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?
▪︎FUCK YOU, COCOMELON
▪︎WELCOME TO THE CRIB
▪︎DO HUMANOIDS HAVE DICKS?
▪︎THEY TELL ME IM A GOD
一 ARC IV 一
▪︎DORA IS DEAD
▪︎REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, BUY GOLD, BYE
▪︎HOW IS HE GONNA KNOW?
▪︎YOU'LL BE HERE IN COURT
▪︎CRAZY = GENIUS
▪︎PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP
▪︎CAN'T THE FUTURE JUST WAIT
▪︎HELLO AGAIN
▪︎WELCOME TO THE INTERNET
一 ARC V 一
▪︎YOU'RE REALLY JOKING
▪︎AT A TIME LIKE THIS
▪︎I'M NOT SLEEPING, I'M DEAD
▪︎I CAN'T STOP AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY
▪︎BOY BI, GIRL HI
▪︎ARE YOU SOBBING YET
▪︎I HAVE THIS URGE TO KILL
▪︎POV YOU ARE GAY
▪︎I'M LITERALLY SPEEDRUNNING THIS FIC FOR SCARAMOUCHE
▪︎SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM, VEE
take the time to read pls.
moved to genshin impact
▪︎WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING INCONSISTENT
▪︎IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO
▪︎MARIAH CAREY IS DEFROSTING
uhm i mean like
▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED
▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE
▪︎ DIVERGENT IS A GOOD ASS BOOK
一 ARC VI 一
(IMPORTANT) sorry i give up 💀
▪︎ALLEGIANT DISAPPOINTS ME
▪︎2
▪︎ 3
▪︎4
▪︎DRIP DROP
▪︎
▪︎5
▪︎6
▪︎7
▪︎ARMS TONITE
▪︎9
▪︎10
▪︎11
▪︎12
一 ENDINGS 一
[ A ]
[ B ]
[ C ]
[ D ]
[ E ]
[ F ]
[ G ]
[ H ]
[ I ]
一 EPILOGUE 一
• CUT SCENE •
• SHORT PLOT •
• ARC •
If u have any questions leave them here
a visit from hanamocha.

▪︎I RAN FOR ROBLOX PRESIDENT

36.2K 1.5K 3.9K
By hanamocha

━━━ TIME TICKS AWAY.

It went from seconds to minutes to days and even weeks, without you knowing, you had stayed in RE:LIFE headquarters for quite a while—or maybe even longer.

You had been roaming around the building within those times, trying to figure out a way to escape—but to your dismay, you couldn't remember the blueprints of the building as if it was a maze. So how are you supposed to get out of here?

The place was no doubt very spacious, it would take months for someone to remember the entire map of the place by memory. Although despite your struggles of trying to grasp for freedom, you had found a rather close bond with the two boys you had first met. You could say they were the only people who interacted with you and perhaps let alone sane.

They were still somewhat clueless about how and why you were forced to be kept in a place like this ever since you claimed that you had gotten 'kidnapped' at their first encounter, but I guess, that's what made everything easier for the three of you to get along. Besides, you didn't want to let them risk their own lives just for your freedom... or do you?

One of the things you were glad about was that during the time you were unconscious, nothing had happened and you were still in fact human.

"(Y/N)?" A voice called you out, ignoring it as your thoughts were hazy, being stuck in your own world. Constantly detaching yourself away from reality every now and then.

"(Y/N)!"

The voice called out again, successfully grabbing your attention as you averted your gaze towards them. Eyes widening in surprise when you made eye contact with the brown chocolate eyed biologist that stood in front of you.

Beads of sweat started forming on your temples, feeling anxious within her presence but she quickly that anxiousness when she gave you a warm and reassuring smile. Subtly encouraging you that everything will be okay. If only she wasn't working in such a place like this, maybe you wouldn't have felt this much tension.

You saw her listing down a few notes on the paper attached to the clipboard that she brought with her. She was certainly pretty to you. She had a warm chestnut undertone skin and short black hair. You couldn't help but stare for a bit until she proceeded to look back at you.

"Hey, this is your last visit of the day so take it easy, okay? We're just here to make sure you have been doing good for the last couple of months." She remarked, taking off the cuff filled with air from your arm.

There was always someone around here monitoring you that it sort of felt like a vibe check. Sometimes you were even told to run a few tests, like moving your limbs as if you were visiting a doctor. You never seemed to understand the point of it all, but as long as it wasn't anything unusual. I guess there's no point questioning it.

No injections or anything harmful was used during any of the procedures, but at times, they gave you some sort of pills that you were told to consume. They claimed that it'll help you feel less anxious while you were staying here but who the fuck trusts someone who works for your captor anyways?

Speaking of captors, Dream and Wilbur had been confirmed to have left the headquarters for these past few weeks but it had recently been announced that they'll be coming back later today to greet a very important guest that goes by the name, Jschlatt.

Jschlatt is not unknown to you, he is one of the world's richest and most successful investors out there. If I must go further into detail, his enigmatic and cunning personality is what has led so many people to wonder and take interest in him. They either love him or hate him, but those who try to go against him will never be seen again.

He is quite a mystery himself sometimes if I were to say so myself. The world's economics basically revolved around him and with financials on the line, he basically has control over a part of almost the entire world.

You weren't quite sure what type of discussion they will be conversing between each other but everyone at the headquarters was strictly told not to interfere with any of their conversations and of course, that includes you.

"Our data results might be given to us later in the day. We'll notify you when the next examination will come." Another girl with red hair and blue eyes spoke, shutting down the holograms around the room.

"Congrats on passing another day of nonsense, (Y/N). You want a lollipop or something?" She offered,

"Are you seriously treating me like a kid?" You responded, sneering at the woman before you.

"I was being sarcastic, no need to try and bite someone off, Kiyoomi Sakusa might come here himself." She joked, causing you to cock a brow at her.

"Who the fuck is Kiyoomi Sakusa? Isn't he like a fictional character?" You asked in confusion,

"I'm talking about Wilbur. He just reminds me of Sakusa." She briefly explained which led you to mouth an 'O' in realization.

'Well fuck now I can never unsee.' You cussed internally as a cursed image of Wilbur as Sakusa popped up in your head.

The two of the biologists then smiled before escorting you out of the room. Yes, at times, you were often treated only as an 'examination object' but oddly enough the two people you had just met were nice. Maybe today is your lucky day?

The people who work at RE:LIFE were often found focused on their own work as if they were automations instead of humans, although you would admit that it wouldn't be much of a surprise if they weren't humans to begin with. They all seemed to have implanted communicators inside their heads like Tommy and Tubbo. You hoped you weren't forced to be lobotomized as well, to say the least.

Either way, despite it all, you didn't even know why you had still bothered to try and get to know them but I guess, you just did. Maybe it's the cause of loneliness to have made you slightly desperate for interactions but you weren't much of a talker either so for now, it's not something too needed I suppose.

You wandered throughout the hallways, distancing yourself away from the room you were previously in before a sudden loud siren had blared all over the place, alarming everyone as the lights had flashed blue. Everyone in the hallway rushed themselves to exit the area as soon as possible. They were constantly running around and grabbing all their work and needs as if they were gathering supplies before a nuclear bomb dropped.

You were the only one who felt out of place, frozen on your spot in shell-shock fear for you didn't know what to do at the moment while everything around you was constantly moving. Your mind wasn't even able to process what was going on at that instant.

Before you know it, the hallways were empty. No one was in the area anymore except for you they have all finished evacuating.

'Wow, another great scenario to be in.' You thought to yourself, sarcastically.

You weren't ready to cause another catastrophe as everything went quiet. Not long after, the sound of faint footsteps was heard echoing through the eerie place as it slowly got closer and closer.

You gazed around the place, feeling uneasy as you hurriedly made your way towards a nearby room, hiding yourself while peaking over to catch a small glimpse of Wilbur Soot walking throughout the silent hallways but something felt odd...

'Wait a minute... Where's Dream?'

You continued to observe Wilbur as he arrived at the end of the hallway, stopping in front of the hall door and fixing his coat up before standing upright, presenting himself in a rather formal and professional way.

The hall door was then pushed open by two men with crisp uniforms, tucked-in shirts, and pressed pants, standing on each side of the door, revealing another man behind it.

"Wilbur! Good to see you again, pal." The said man with dark brown hair cheerfully greeted with a grin plastered on his face as he invited Wilbur for a hug.

The man wore a red tie, a formal white collared shirt, and a black tuxedo overlaying it, you were sure that this person is the Jschlatt everyone was wary about.

"It's nice to have your presence here too," Wilbur replied, breaking the hug and escorting the guest to another room in which the door had automatically opened up by their presence, walking in together as the doors behind them automatically shut afterwards.

You sneaked your way closer to the room they went to and positioned your ear onto the door, trying to overhear their rather faint and slightly muffled voices but surprisingly their conversations were still coherent.

"Damn, you really built this place up, did you?" Schlatt beamed with an impressed tone, his footsteps echoing throughout the room.

"It was an ambition I was willing to make into reality," Wilbur responded, earning a chuckle out of Schaltt.

"I could see that, anyway, do you remember that.. hippie guy?" Schlatt asked, trying to recall the memories of what he was describing.

"Which one?" Wilbur asked,

"You know, the one that had a personality?" Schlatt stated, hearing the blings of a coin as he threw it up in the air repeatedly.

"1911614116?"

"That's the one," Schlatt indicated, his hand catching the coin he threw one last time before setting it down onto a table.

"Listen bud, I know the guy is quite much but I'd like to offer you something if you could find him for me." Schlatt offered.

"And why has he interested you so much to the point you came here to request it yourself?" Wilbur asked in which you could hear Schlatt snickering at him.

"See, the thing is, Wilbur, I know that you once had that guy working. You can't pretend as if you don't know what he is capable of." Schlatt said,

You could feel the serious tension rise between their conversation.

"If you could find him, Wilbur, I can reward you with not only money but the entire world. The world will finally become what you desire and all of your questions and needs for answers will be nourished with all the power and knowledge more than a god could offer. You and me, we both have the same motives here and you know that, so what'd you say?" You heard Schlatt openly declare to Wilbur, earning a heavy sigh of weariness from him.

"I'll try to relocate him as soon as possible," Wilbur stated, accepting the offer Schlatt had given to him.

"Wonderful.. I'll be gone for a business trip for a few days then so I'm leaving my men to stay here at your headquarters to help with your investigations on relocating that guy of yours," Schlatt affirmed.

"Will do," Wilbur responded to him as you heard his footsteps fading away.

'Shit, what's gonna happen now?' You thought to yourself, agitated by the conversation you had eavesdropped onto but yet you couldn't help yourself because your dumb curiosity just had to become stronger.

You quietly glanced around the hallway, making sure no one was there to witness you eavesdropping before walking away quietly but to your dismay, you had bumped into someone causing you to stumble backwards.

You drifted your sight to see who you had bumped into and saw a black-haired man who wore a midnight blue beanie with the word 'LAFD' sewed onto it and formal attire with a black tie to match it with.

'Nope, nope, nope.' You repeatedly chanted to yourself, turning your back around, pretending to not have seen him, and started walking away with a slightly stiff posture.

'Walk away like you know nobody, Walk away like you know nobody-'

"Aye, where are you going, ma'am?" The voice, which you assumed belonged to the man you had just seen, called out.

'Fuck!' You mentally cussed to yourself, disquiet.

Everything just seemed as if it was so out of luck for you to which you would admit, it's true. Heck, you almost thought today was perhaps your lucky day lmao

You slowly turned around to face the man who had called you out and there, your eyes met with his dark brown ones.

"What are you doing here ma'am?" He asked,

"Uh—" You hesitated, "I was trying to find a way to the storage room but I got lost along the way." You responded, grateful and relieved to have quickly made up an excuse from the top of your head.

"The storage room, huh?" He asked, skeptically.

"Uhhh.... yes..?" You uttered, not knowing how to react nor what to say.

He let out a laugh which had caused you to stare at him with a rather lost expression.

"You look so fucking confused that it's funny." He said in between his laughs.

"But you know what? I feel like something's missing from you." He said and you cocked a brow at him.

"What?" You asked,

"Drugs." He answered as he pulled out what seems to be a bag filled with white rocky powder from his black tuxedo.

"Holy shit is that coccai-"

"STEP AWAY FROM THE LADY!" Another man's voice called out with a stern tone.

You looked in the direction of the voice and there stood a group of men wearing a similar outfit to his appearance, standing with their guards up.

"WOAH, WOAH, IT'S NOT REAL DRUGS, I SWEAR-"

The man who once stood in front of you had been slammed down onto the ground by a group of men.

"Quackity, In the name of Jschlatt's Cooperation, we would like you to stand down." One of them sternly said as the man who they called Quackity was struggling to get out.

"GUYS, IT WAS SALT! I SWEAR TO YOUR CULO DE MADRE THAT IT'S MOTHER FUCKING SALT!" He spoke out but the bodyguards who had him down to the ground didn't shift even in the slightest bit to release him.

"Quackity, We've seen you bringing illegal substances around. We do not accept any type of activity that involves trading people illegal shit. Carry on." One of the bodyguards said to which they forcefully pulled 'Quackity' to stand on his two feet and walk away as two men cuffed his hands together behind his back and the rest had tailed behind him with their guards up.

As you watched them walk away, you unexpectedly felt a hand on your shoulder which had startled you. The hand had pulled you slightly to face whoever was behind you and there your eyes met with the eyes of Jschlatt.

"I've never seen you before around here." He wondered as you stared at him apprehensively.

"That's... That's because I'm new here.." You responded, stumbling back on a word trying to sound like you're someone confused—in which is no lie that you are.

He examined your distressed expression for a quick moment before taking his hand back from your shoulder.

"No wonder." He indicated, his bored eyes wandered off somewhere else, dusting his hand onto his sleeves.

"What's your name again?" He implied,

"Uh, you didn't ask for it before but it's (Y/N)." You answered warrily,

"Alright, Listen (Y/N), I'm gonna need you to do me a favor before I leave." He pondered which made you raise a brow at him.

"And why should I?" You asked, glaring slightly at the man before you. Unsure of his motives.

"Judging from yourself, don't you think you should accept the offer instead of testing the limits of your own chaos?" He questioned back, stumbling you onto a state of bewilderment.

His words felt cryptic to you, not understanding what this man knows or what his intentions were but above all, he was right. You had enough troubles so you didn't have a choice anyway.

"What's the favor?" You questioned hesitantly, wanting to escape this conversation that you were unwilling to converse in.

"I forgot to inform him with this message, but do notify Wilbur that if he fails to fulfill his duties in searching for the factor I have asked for... "

"I'm taking RE:LIFE away from him."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ART BY OUR BELOVED
GR3YSICLE

╭─✰─────────────────────╮
MY DUDES PLEASE SUPPORT
AND GIVE HIM SO MUCH LOVE

My heart goes 💗💝💓💝💞💕
for Grey oml please, I adore him
so much oml

Spam his message board if you
must idgaf he should know he
is such a sweetheart

❗JUST DO IT❗
DO IT YOU COWARDS GRRR

╰─────────────────────✰─╯

┊           ┊           ┊           ┊

┊           ┊           ┊              ✧・゚

┊           ┊           ✧・゚

┊              ✧・゚

✧・゚

Created on November 21 2020
Edited on May 13 2021
Edited by awhlusty @hanamocha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
401K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
98.1K 1.7K 33
Y/N is just your everyday 20 year old girl with a normal and basic life... except for the peircing screams of her older brother, George. ~ Y/N uses s...