Dinosaurs Exist (MHA x Reader)

By ShiraFangirl

"How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own... More

Prologue
Quirk Info
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Special Chapter ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 1 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Chapter 2 ~
~ Two Heroes Movie Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
~ Chapter 34 ~
~ Chapter 35 ~
~ Chapter 36 ~
~ Chapter 37 ~
~ Chapter 38 ~
~ Chapter 39 ~
~ Chapter 40 ~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42 ~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~
~ πŸŽƒHalloween 2020 SpecialπŸ•Έ~
~ Chapter 45 ~
~ Chapter 46 ~
~ Chapter 48 ~
~ Chapter 49 ~
~ Chapter 50 ~
~πŸŽ…Christmas 2020 Specialβ›„~
~ Chapter 51 ~
~ Chapter 52 ~
~ Chapter 53 ~
~ Chapter 54 ~
~ Chapter 55 ~
~ Chapter 56 ~
~ Chapter 57 ~
~ Chapter 58 ~
~ Chapter 59 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 1 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 2 ~
~ Heroes Rising Chapter 3 ~
~ Heroes Rising Final Chapter ~
~ Chapter 60 ~
~ Chapter 61 ~
~ Chapter 62 ~
~ Chapter 63 ~
~ Chapter 64 ~
~ Chapter 65 ~
~ Chapter 66 ~
~ Chapter 67 ~
~ Chapter 68 ~
~ Chapter 69 ~

~ Chapter 47 ~

5.7K 204 149
By ShiraFangirl

Y/N was kneeling down to Anjali's level who had a grumpy look on her face with Scrump in her mouth.

"I know you don't like staying here, but I have to go. You can always go outside, but never out of school. It's dangerous out there. All Might will look after you and I promise to come back."

Anjali huffed and cuddled into Y/N's chest, making her chuckle. All Might came.

"I'll try and take care of your dinosaur friend, Young L/N."

"Thank you so much, All Might. Here's a list for you to take care of Anjali. And don't worry about poop duty. Denki and Mineta will be doing that job."

"Why are we the one to clean poop?!" Denki groaned.

"Yeah, why me?!" Mineta yelled.

"Because you have nothing else to do besides studying. Thought that might keep you busy. As for Mineta, I did it just to make him suffer."

"Harsh." Mineta frowned

"Let's go, Y/N!" Ochaco and Tsu said, tugging both of her arms.

Y/N quickly said goodbye to Anjali and grabbed her backpack as the girls dragged her out of the dorm. Once they're outside, they were surprised to see Izuku and Eijiro outside.

"Oh? Morning." Ochaco greeted.

"You two going in today?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah." Izuku nodded.

"What a coincidence. We are, too." Tsu informed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, are you going to the station?" Pro Hero questioned. "If you want, we can accompany you."

"Oh, if that's alright with you!" Ochaco said, bowing her head.

"Thank you!" Izuku said.

Y/N finds it odd that they're going to the same direction her, Ochaco, and Tsu are heading. She does not believe it was a coincidence at all. Eijiro leans over to Izuku and Y/N.

"There are a lot of heroes."

"Yeah, I could see that." Y/N nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N makes it through the ID scannings to take the train station. She noticed Eijiro and Izuku are going the same way as her and Ochaco and Tsu. She stands correct that this isn't a coincidence. Something must be important for all of them to come together.

"Huh? We're all going the same way?" Izuku questioned. "Kirishima, aren't you in Kansai...?"

"Well, we're meeting in a place that's different from usual." Eijiro informed.

"We are too." Y/N added.

"Everyone's on the same train... Going to the same station?! That is a coincidence." Izuku said as he and others are sitting in the train.

"I don't think this is a coincidence at all..." Y/N said.

Then it happened again. Going in the same direction, too. Even turning at the same corner. Y/N looked ahead to see the Big Three waiting outside the building that she and her friends are about to enter.

"Oh!"

"Oh."

Y/N and the rest of the classmates enter the building along with the Big Three. Once they enter, they could see mutiple of heroes in there. Fat Gum Eijiro had told Y/N about, Aizawa, and Ryuko. She then recognized the short hero old man.

"Gran Torino?!" Izuku gasped to see his intern.

"Ryuko? What's going on?" Y/N asked, walking over to her.

"Hey, hey, what's this? What're we gonna do?" Hado asked, going over to Ryuko and hugging her. "Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was a meeting, I know, but what about?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Ryuko said, smiling at Hado and Y/N. "Oh, and there are two guests that really wanted to meet you, Y/N."

"Huh? Who?"

Ryuko gestured to the two figures that are having a conversation together until their eyes meet. Y/N's eyes widen, her breath hitched, recognizing them. It was Owen and Claire.

Y/N never seen Claire, but she does remember the face of Owen as she glare daggers at him. Owen waved awkwardly.

"Heeeey. Y/N right?" He said, walking forward with his hand held out to her. "Name's Owen. I'm guessing you remember me. The one from the Isla Nublar."

Y/N slaps his hand away, gaining the attention from her friends and Ryuko.

"Oh, I remember you clearly. You've got a lot of nerve showing your face here."

"Look. I know you're angry. And I'm sorry for leaving you. I have no idea you are a human who can shapeshift into the Indoraptor."

"Well you should have instead of judging something that may look dangerous!"

Owen flinched. Claire walks over.

"Hey, Y/N. What he did was wrong, but he's a good man."

Y/N looks at Claire up and down.

"Hi, I'm Claire. Owen's girlfriend."

"Claire... I've heard of you..."

"You have?"

"Yes, barely..."

Y/N turned to Owen again.

"Why are you here?"

Just as Owen was about to explain, Ryuko called Nighteye seeing the rather awkward tension as well as Y/N's angry aura. Izuku, Ochaco, Tsu, Eijiro, Hado, Mirio, and Amajiki wondered what got that man Owen to make Y/N so mad.

"Nighteye, let's get started."

Y/N turned to see a tall, lean-but-muscular man with rather sharp and elongated features. His shiny hair was always worn smoothed down and parted to his left, and was of a dark green color, with three yellow streaks towards the front, two on his right, and one on his left. His eyebrows were also yellowish, matching the rims of the triangular glasses he wore and the strikingly bright-yellow irises of his stern-looking eyes. His looks gave off a sense of authority and power, as he rarely smiled and looks stern, and he always appeared to be glaring. He wears plain office clothes (a plain white suit with gold buttons, a white dress shirt, and a red tie with white dots).

Along his side is a fairly well-built young woman with a rather slim build, her skin light blue in color. She has short, ruffled dark blue hair that curves upwards and downwards around her head, parted to her left, and wide yellow eyes with thick eyelashes. Other side of Nighteye is a tall, thin man with the face of a brown centipede. He wears a black tuxedo and a scarf that looks like a centipede wrapped around his neck.

"Thanks to the information we received from you all," Nighteye said, walking forward. "the investigation has moved forward substantially. We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding the small organization, Shie Hassaikai, is planning."

Y/N suddenly got the same gut feeling about this.

"I'm completely in the dark about this..." Eijiro spoke to Fat Gum. "'Hassai'? What's that?"

"They might be thinkin' of doin' somethin' bad, so this is a time for us to discuss it together." Fat Gum said. "You two are also very much involved."

Y/N sneakily glances to see Tamaki looking down at his bandaged left arm. What happened to him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well then, let us begin." The light blue skinned woman called Bubble Girl said, looking at her tablet. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks."

Everyone are gathered around the table, sitting as they listen.

"What prompted this?" One of the pro heroes asked.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs." Bubble Girl informed.

"I heard about that."

"The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them."

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation." Centipeder said. "In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization and other groups involved with shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds. And soon after beginnging the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice."

The image behind them was a picture of Twice in his regular clothes except for the mask he's wearing.

"They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them," Centipeder continued. "but with the help of the police, I was able to confirm that an altercation had occured between the two organizations."

"Since the League was involved, they also reached out to Tsukauchi and me." Gran Torino spoke.

"Where is Tsukauchi?"

"There were other eyewitness reports to look into, so he went to check them out."

Gran Torino turned to Izuku.

"Kid, I didn't think it would end up like this. I'm afraid I've pulled you into something troublesome."

"I don't think of it as troublesome!" Izuku assured him.

"You know him?" Mirio asked.

"Oh, yes. He took care of me during my internship..."

"Please continue." Nighteye said.

"So after all this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN--" Bubble Girl said.

"You can skip that part." Centipeder interrupted her.

"Right!"

"'HN'?" Ochaco questioned.

"Hero Network." Hado answered. "It's an online service only those with pro licenses can access. You can see reports of what all the heroes in the country are working on and request help from heroes with helpful Quirks!"

"Interesting." Y/N said before glaring at Owen who looks uncomfortable while Claire tried to calm him down while giving her the nervous look.

"Even if they're from U.A., why are these kids here?" Rock Lock asked with judgemental look. "We'll never get anywhere with them here. The sun'll set before we get to the actual plan."

"Are you looking down at us?" Y/N asked, turning to the pro hero much to Owen's relief. "If you've got something to say, old man, then say that to my face!"

Everyone flinched to see her eyes glowing red filled with verocity after she punched the table with a loud thump.

"Indominus Thief is right!" Fat Gum stood up from his seat, gesturing to Eijiro and Amajiki who look startled. "These two have super important information!"

"Really?" Y/N asked, looking at the boys in surprise.

"Us...?" Eijiro questioned.

Tamaki had a gloom expression, looking like he couldn't take it.

"Anyway, I think I'm meetin' a lot of you for the first time, so I'm Fat Gum! Nice to meet you!"

"He's so round and cute...!" Ochaco and Tsu whispered.

"Oh, here's some candy!" Fat Gum yelled, throwing out candy.

"We suspect one of the Hassaikai's main sources of income is unauthorized drugs." Nighteye continued, ignoring the interruptions. "So I requested help from heroes who are well-versed in those matters."

"I crushed tons of guys like that back in the day!" Fat Gum started, grasping the candy in his palm. "And then, at Red Riot's debut fight the other day...! A type I'd never seen before was shot into Tamaki."

The candy in his palm was crushed and he opened his hand with little pieces falling out.

"A drug that destroys Quirks."

"Destroys Quirks?

Mirio stood up, looking worried.

"What?! Tamaki, you're okay, right?"

"Yeah, I recovered after I slept." Amajiki informed, lifting his arm to show a cow hoof. "Look at this cow hoof."

"So you had beef bowl for breakfast?" Mirio questioned.

"I feel better knowing that you can recover from it." Rock Lock confessed, narrowing his eyes. "So it's not gone for good?"

"No. We will hear from Eraser Head on the matter." Nighteye informed.

"It seems to be a little different from my Erasure since I don't attack the Quirk itself directly." Aizawa explained. "The Quirk is an extra part with a special function added to a basic human body. Those 'extra parts' are lumped together as Quirk genes. I only stop those genes temporarily, but I cannot directly inflict damage on them."

"Right after Tamaki was shot, we had the hospital take a look at him, and his Quirk genes were damaged. Thankfully, they healed on their own, and he's now back to normal, though." Fat Gum explained.

"What about analysis on what was shot into him?" Nighteye asked.

"There was nothin' wrong with the rest of his body. It was only his Quirk that received any damage. The guy who shot him isn't sayin' anythin' either! The gun's in pieces, and the only bullet we had was the one that's been shot! But thanks to Kirishima's brave actions that led to one bouncin' off his body, we were able to get one still filled with the drug!"

"Me?" Eijrio asked, pointing at himself. "That surprised me! It came out of the blue!"

"Wow! Eijiro! Great job!" Y/N smiled at her best friend.

"Goob job, Kirishima!" Ochaco smiled.

"So cool!" Tsu said.

"Hardening, right? I know about that! It was the perfect match-up!" Hado said.

"And after analyzin' the contents, we discovered somethin' that made me sick." Fat Gum started. "Human blood and cells were inside!"

Y/N's eyes widen as her body went pale. She remembered tasting the human blood on those two people she had killed. She covered her mouth to prevent herself from puking at the horrid thought.

She brought out her claws and grip onto the table, leaving a scratch. She couldn't believe she let Eri go back to that man and let her bare the pain she's suffering already. Owen noticed her upset and angry as he could see claw marks on the table without letting the pro heroes and her friends notice.

"What...?"

"It's like we're talking about a different world..."

"That's... terrible..." Claire said in shock, looking frightened.

"In other words, that effect came from person... someone's Quirk?" Ryuko questioned. "A Quirk that destroys Quirks..."

"Hmm... I'm not really sure I'm following this." One of the Pro Hero at the end of the table said. "How is this related to the Hassaikai?"

"The man Kirishima captured, and the illegal drug that guy used! The distribution channels for things like that are complex." Fat Gum said, looking more upset. "It's gotten a lot smaller these days, but various people and organizations sell them wholesale until they finally reach the end user. There's no proof that the Hassaikai handled the goods, but they did interact with one of the intermediaries."

"That's it?"

"The other day, when Ryukyu's team broke up a fight between two villain groups, controlling one of the groups was the intermediary dealer organization." Nighteye informed, glancing at Y/N. "I even heard that the dinosaur called Spinosaurus came after the villains were defeated and attacked the citizens."

"One of the two that turned giant had been given an inferior drug that didn't last very long." Ryuko added. "As for the Spinosaurus, it just came to feast on us humans. But thanks to Y/N here, she managed to dominate it and made it to go away far into the forest."

"Wow..." Owen and Claire awed in surprise, making Y/N roll her eyes.

"There have been a rash of gang-related crimes recently, and most could be connected to the Hassaikai if you tried hard enough."

"It sounds like you're trying really hard to make the Hassaikai guilty. Don't you have something that implicates them more obviously?"

The screen changes to the picture of the man. Kai Chisaki. Y/N growled, seeing his face again and wanting to kill him for hurting Eri. She heard a gasp and turned to see Mirio and Izuku with their eyes widen in realization. Then it hit her, they had encountered Eri too.

"The young head, Chisaki's Quirk is Overhaul." Nighteye explained. "His power lets him disassemble and restore things. Disassemble... A Quirk that lets him break things and then fix them. And a bullet that can break down Quirks.

Y/N's, Izuku's, and Mirio's eyes widen with their face filled with sweat, remembering seeing Eri's bandages on her arms and legs that there's the chance that the human blood and cells might be hers. Her Quirk that destroys Quirks... They look down at their lap in silence and shame.

"Chisaki has a daughter named Eri." Nighteye added. "There are no records or details about her birth, but when Mirio and Midoriya encountered her, she had a large number of bandages wrapped around her arms and legs."

"Don't tell me something so horrific..." Ryuko mumbled.

That's when Y/N decided to speak up.

"I've also encountered Eri too."

Izuku and Miro turned with their eyes wide even more. Nighteye looks at her and nods his head to let her continue. Ryuko, Ochaco, Tsu, and Hado looks at her in surprise as Y/N spoke who looks like she wanted to scream.

"I was not the only one who met. I have a hybrid dinosaur friend that's now one of my own child. Indominus Rex Gen 2 that Dr. Wu created from my blood..."

Owen and Claire gasped, their eyes widen, not expecting to hear that doctor alive and out there for more creation.

"Her name's Anjali who's under my wing and will be trained to protect those who cannot protect themselves and make some friends one day. Her and I were on a walk around the city when we or Eri somehow bumped into me. She was scared and terrified when Chisaki showed himself. I don't know who he was, but I know for sure he's a very bad man and dangerous."

Y/N glances over to Izuku and Mirio.

"I noticed that he was wearing gloves and when he threatened me while slowly removing his gloves, Eri came back to him before I could even stop her. I feel so ashamed for letting her go at a time like this. I would have stopped him, but I can't do it unless I know what he's capable of..."

"Y/N..." Izuku, Mirio, and Eijiro mumbled.

"It's a society of superhumans." Gran Torino said. "If you can dream it, you can do it."

"What? What are you talking about?" Eijiro asked still confused.

"Are you sure we need the kids?" Rock Lock asked. "I'll only say this once. We're wondering if this Chisaki bastard is turning his daughter's body into bullets and selling them."

"N..."

"No way..."

"We don't know if he's actually selling the bullets." Nighteye said, glaring in his glasses. "At their current stage, their efficacy is still too uncertain. However, if they're at the test stage, and he's using them as samples to gather more to his cause... There is no hard evidence. But he's gathering people and funds across the nation... If the completed drug would be able to completely destroy someone's Quirk...? I'm sure they'll have many ideas for crimes using this."

"Just imagin' it makes my blood boil! Let's go find him right now!" Fat Gum growled.

"Wouldn't this have been resolved already if those two and her had just taken the child?" Rock Lock remarked, looking at Y/N, Izuku, and Mirio.

"I would have known, but how am I supposed to if I don't know what Quirk Chisaki has, you old man! Plus, I wasn't even in work study if I knew this would happen!" Y/N growled, intimidating him with her red glowing eyes. "And forgive me for asking, but why is OWEN here along with Claire?"

Owen flinched while Claire sighed.

"I take full responsibility for what happened." Nighteye said, interlocking his fingers. "Please do not blame them. Even though they didn't know the full story, they acted to save the girl. L/N and Midoriya were willing to bear the risk of taking her then, but Mirio thought ahead and acted to try again when the odds were better. The ones most frustrated here right now are these three."

That's when Y/N, Izuku, and Mirio couldn't take it and stand up from their seat.

"We will definitely take Eri next time..." Izuku declared.

"...and protect her!" Mirio finished with his fist raised up.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get her back!" Y/N declared, narrowing her eyes.

"That's right. That is our goal."

Nighteye turned to Owen and Claire.

"As for Owen and Claire, they have some information about the Hassaikai. They were searching for their Velociraptor friend, I presume. Blue is the name."

"We believe we may have found some location of where the Shie Hassaikai might be living in. Possibly from underground." Claire said, showing out the file as she took out the photos of the alleyway and others. "We found some claw marks on the wall that looks exactly like Blue as well as the footprint."

"We believe she may have been captured. I saw some blood on the wall. That's when we saw the symbol of Hassaikai on the wall."

"Someone have left it there as a warning sign or being foolish to leave the track. We don't know why they want her, but what miss Y/N said is true about Wu, I fear Blue will be in grave danger."

"That's why we're here. I need to find Blue before it's too late. She's been my companion for as long as I remember because I raised her. She's well-trained and a loyal one." Owen said, showing them the picture of Blue. "I'll do whatever it takes to get her back."

Y/N somehow felt sympathy for that man who really cares about dinosaurs, especially the Velociraptor. She somehow was doing the same thing as Owen had did, which is taking care of the dinosaur. She never knew... but she still can't forgive him for what he did.

Rock Lock scoffed.

"It's fine for the kids to show off, but if it's what we think, that girl's the crux the young head will want to hide, right? She got out because of some kind of trouble, twice. On top of that, some kid heroes saw her! You think he'll just keep her at home? I wouldn't if I were him. Even if we push our way in, it won't matter if she's not there. Have you already identified where she is?"

Rock Lock then look at Owen and Claire.

"I think you two are nuts to go find that dangerous reptile. Blue or whatever. What if she doesn't recognize you and will just attack you anyway? We're talking about a real dinosaur that could kill us all unless we stop it."

"You're forgetting you have me." Y/N growled, pointing at herself. "I'm here because I can tame as many dinosaurs as I have encountered so far. They don't call me the Dinosaur Whisperer for nothing. If I can tame Blue, then she will surely be calm and will remember them. So how about you watch how you talk because it sound like you doubt our ability even though we are kids, you have no right to treat us like one. At least, give us some respect or else we'll both be sorry...!!"

"Y/N..." Eijiro said in surprise along with the girls.

"Y/N made a good point. But I hate to say it, and he's right. How about it, Nighteye?" Ryuko asked, patting Y/N on the shoulder to calm her down as she is now as she still stand her ground.

"That is the real issue." Nighteye said. "Since we don't know how far their plans have gotten, we have one chance to strike when it counts. To that end, we have found groups with connections to the Hassaikai or land owned by Hassaikai and made as thorough a list as possible. I would like you all to investigate each place and narrow the list down to possible locations."

"So that's why you asked minor heroes like us."

"What do you mean?"

"Look. The heroes here and the localities where they work are the same! Heroes were chosen who know the areas. For someone who was All Might's former sidekick, you sure are careful."

"This is too roundabout!" Fat Gum yelled. "While we're takin' our time, that little girl, Eri, is probably cryin'! As for Blue, I may not know about dinosaurs, but I'm sure she's in need of help and is probably tryin' to break out!"

"We cannot become All Might," Nighteye stated. "that's why we must put together our analysis and predictions and try to make the possibility of saving her and the Velociraptor as close to 100% as we can."

"We can't rush." Gran Torino added. "If we make a big fuss about this and then don't get her and the dinosaur, this could be the kindling for someone bigger. Like how Stain's cpature became like an ad for the League. In fact, that might've been the intent behind the distributing Quirk-destroying weapons to those hoodlums."

Fat Gum turns to Gran Torino with a displeased look on his face.

"You're thinkin' too much! If you keep sayin' stugg like that, you won't be able to do anythin'!"

Aizawa raises his hand.

"Um... Can I ask a question?"

Nighteye nods his head.

"I don't know your Quirk works exactly, Sir Nighteye, but if you can predict the future, then why don't you use Foresight to see our futures? If we continue like this, it seems a bit illogical."

"I... cannot do that." Nighteye informed, looking down. "My Foresight requires a 24-hour interval between activations. In other words, I can only use it on one person for one hour each day. In addition, it's played in my mind like a flashback. Please think of it as the ability to watch a film of someone else's life for an hour after activation. However, that film is all from the perspective of that person. All I can see is that person's actions and a little of their surroundings."

"Well, that should be enough to let you find out a lot, though," Aizawa suggested slightly narrowing his eyes. "What do you mean by saying that you can't do that?"

Nighteye places his hand on his glasses.

"What if in that person's near future, death...just a merciless death was waiting? My Quirk should be used only after we have already drawn out the highest probability of success, when it can be used to ensure our victory. It shouldn't be used haphazardly when there are still so many uncertainties."

"What?! But death is information, too! We could put together a plan to avoid it!"

"It isn't the same as fortune telling," Nighteye explained. "I have no conclusive evidence that it can be avoided."

"Nighteye, I don't get it!" Rock Lock yelled as he points at him. "Fine, use it on me! I'll show you I can avoid it!"

"No," Nighteye snapped.

There's silence in the room after Nighteye's words. Y/N looks at him, seeing the man hang his head and figured something must have happened for not wanting to use his Quirk unless he's certain. But seeing someone's death that's going to happen in the future and you can't do anything to change it. It can be scary and horrid. Y/N knows how that feels as she remembers seeing fear in the men's eyes as they die into her teeth she sink on.

Ryuko lets out a sigh.

"Anyways, let's do this. There's a girl and a Velociraptor in trouble. That's the most important thing."

Nighteye stands up abruptly.

"Confirm the girl's and the dinosaur's whereabouts, and take them into our protection with the most accurate information we can get as quickly as possible. I'm counting on all of your help."

Y/N looks down, her eyebrows furrowed as she looks down at the table. She'll definitely save that little girl. No matter what it takes, she will definitely both save Eri and Blue. Y/N will make sure to keep them safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 61 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...
329K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
9.2K 284 11
✷ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒【 IAN MALCOLM 】 β€Ή ˚ . JURASSIC PARK , 1993 β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ❝ . . . π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† π’‡π’‚π’”π’„π’Šπ’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’, ...
14.9K 364 18
First: an object in motion stays in motion and an object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. Damien Haas had to learn tha...