Shifting Boundaries | Ryujinx...

By itzyeddeong

Two broken hearts from the past. Two blooming hearts in the present. Is there any other chance that two young... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 31

7.8K 245 237
By itzyeddeong

Ryujin's POV

Will Yeji love walking under the moon? The moon is so bright and beautiful tonight.

I hurriedly traced the way towards the school because I don't want her to wait for me that long.

"Seul..."

Seul?

Why did it suddenly pop in my head? Seul. I used to mumble that word when I was a kid.

I have this vivid memory that I always remember in a certain time. A vivid memory where I heard that 'Seul' and I know it's more than that. Seul? Soul? It's Seul. It's like Seul in Seulgi.

I wonder if it's something from the orphanage where I came.

I wonder how...easy it was for mom to put me in the orphanage. Put and take back. Like an accessories in jewelry shop.

How I wish someone adopted me earlier than my mom. Someone who would treat me better. Is there anyone who tried to? What if I tried searching that orphanage and asking for information?

I shook my head when I'm already in front of the school gate. Lights were on inside the buildings and on the hallways.

I quickly went inside. There's still some students roaming around. Well, at this time some even have their classes on.

There's a girl with blonde hair who dropped her belongings that's why I directly went towards her to lend a helping hand.

"Oh, thank you." she mumbled, still picking up some papers with me.

"Y-You're welcome..." I said. I sounded too intimidated since I saw the tattoos on her arms and hands. She's not a student then, tattoos are not allowed here.

I noticed that she's wearing a vintage outfit that I often sees in magazines.

"Do you know a teacher named Mina?" she suddenly asked after accepting those papers that I picked up.

Mina? There's only one Mina here I guess. My music teacher.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I can't contact her phone so I don't know where she is right now." the blonde said.

"I'm not sure where she is but you can go to their main office and ask." I said and smiled, "Do you know where's the office?"

"Yes, thanks for helping me again. She sure has a good students."

"You're welcome!" I gladly said.

She walks ahead of me but suddenly turned her head back, "By the way-you got nice hair out there." she even smiled before continuing her steps, leaving me flustered.

Being complimented with someone you don't even know...geez...

I wish I can have those tattoos too. She looks like a top-but she's not gay prolly. Why am I even trying to think that she got something with Ms. Myoui?

I'm about to take a step but I saw Yeji coming out from the building. The smile on my face widened even more.

"Yeddeong!" I called out, not too loud.

She looks at me and smiled.

"Ah-why is a beautiful lady roaming around this area?" I asks while walking closer to her, "Where are you going, pretty?" I asked.

"I'm going to the cafeteria to buy some water." Yeji answered.

"Let's go. A pretty lady should have a knight by her side." I said before holding her hand.

"Knights should be taller than the one they're protecting." she teases that's why I scrunch my nose.

"You smell like soju." Yeji added.

"It probably coated on my clothes since Gyuri's room is reeking with alcohol. I'll buy some fruit tea to cleanse my mouth later." I said. She prolly doesn't like the scent of liquor.

"You shouldn't drink liquors tho. You're still young, Ryujin."

"I didn't drink too much." I insisted.

"When you're drunk you won't know what's going on your surroundings and you wouldn't know what would you do next." Yeji stated.

"Are you afraid I might commit a sin?" I asked but she didn't get to answer me when we reached the cafeteria.

"Stay here, I'll get your fruit tea." she said so I nodded in response.

Is it the perks of having a girlfriend? You're being assisted and treated the way you didn't expect to?

Yeji does a lot of small things that melts my heart.

I watches her on the counter-how can she be so pretty just by standing there. I wonder what would it feel like if I could flex her with everyone.

"Here..." she handed me the bottle of fruit tea.

"How much?" I asked.

"One kiss on forehead." Yeji said that's why I smiled and pinches her cheek.

We were heading back to her room when I noticed that she's struggling on opening the lid of her water. I took it and twisted the lid that quickly opened, then I handed it back to her.

"Your knight is here, don't be afraid to ask for help." I mumbled.

"You're not my knight. You're my Ryuddaeng..." Yeji murmured which made my face heats up, "Aren't you gonna get your things in the café some other day?"

"Keep it there for awhile. I'll go back in there, I will tell my mom if she comes home." I said.

I don't have any plans to stay longer in our home. Being in the café is better.

"Dad is looking forward for you to join our dinner."

"You're making me nervous but I think I can join anytime." I mumbled.

"I'll tell them then." Yeji said with a smile.

When we're already inside her room, she took off her blazer and sat on the chair, facing her laptop.

"Wait up, I'll save some huge files." Yeji stated.

I pulled a chair beside her and sat down on it, watching her.

"I removed your name on the band. Ms. Myoui told me that you quit."

I nodded in response.

"Give me some, I feel so tasteless." Yeji says when she saw me drinking my fruit tea. It's just a small bottle so I finished it easily. Yeji looks at me when she notices that I'm not moving.

"Why aren't you giving me some?" she asked and shifted her eyes on the laptop with a pout.

I gulped and held her cheek to my direction. She mouthed 'why' while pouting.

"Tasteless?"

"Yeah. I regretted buying water." Yeji whispers.

I leaned closer and kisses her lips. She didn't quickly respond but when I bit her lower lip, she opened her mouth. Yeji suck my tongue the moment it enters her mouth that's why I pulled back and looks at her.

"Does it taste like fruit tea now? I've got no fruit tea left, so..." I shrugged with a smirk on my lips.

"It tastes like Ryujin and fruit tea." she said while licking her lower lip.

I eventually gave in with my hormones, I held her waist and commanded her to stand up which she quickly did. Her skirt flew up the mid air as her butt cheeks landed on my lap.

Yeji initiated the kiss this time, I cupped both of her cheeks, wanting to deepen our kiss.

Her hands are busy unbuttoning my sleeves while our tongues are battling, sucking and biting in fervor. I started roaming my scorching palm on her body, feeling every inches of her skin inside her shirt.

"Haah..."

We're both panting when our lips parted. I opened my eyes and saw her with her eyes still shut and those luminous sweats on her forehead down her jaw.

I unbuttoned her shirt and her cleavage perfectly showed with her black push up bra. I was about to suck on her chest when she pushes my chest, her lips landed on my neck with her mounds perfectly pressed with mine.

"Yeji..." I whispers, roaming my hand on her back.

"Don't put hickeys on there, Yeddeong-ah." I said when I felt her nibbling my sweet spot but she didn't stop.

Guess who's gonna borrow liquid foundation to her Jisu unnie tomorrow?

"Hmm..."

I slightly slipped my hands in between my lap and her butt cheeks so I could cup it.

Yeji took awhile before parting from me. I tried to look at my neck but neither can I. I saw her smile, looking so proud of her art that's why I tickles her neck with giggle. My hands eventually found its way to unhook her bra, letting her breasts shows that I'll ravish later.

She fondles my hair as I dug my teeth on her neck.

"AH!" Yeji screamed that made me grin. I looked at it and found the trail of my teeth.

"That's for making a hickey on my neck, pretty." I said and gave her a kiss on her lips.

I hitches her chair with my foot and cautiously put her down there as I insinuated down her lower region. The welcoming scent of cherry blossoms coming from between her thighs put a smirk on me.

"Did you change your feminine wash?"

"Yeah, like it?" she asked with her fingers playing with my hair.

"Let me check it." I smirks at her before pulling her undies down.

Her soft and plumpy cunt arouses me more.

Seems like she's a woman in her fertile days.

I spread her legs wider, poking her clitoris with my middle finger that quickly reacted. I smiled before slowly pushing my middle finger inside her wet cunt. The feeling of her flesh drowning my finger inside is too hot to handle.

"Ah..."

I curled up my finger inside her, hitting the soft spot inside.

"Why are you taking it so slow, Ryujin-ah." Yeji mumbled.

"Are you that horny?" I asked but she averted her eyes from me, I saw how her cheeks reddened that made me smile.

I stood up with my finger still inside her. I squeezes her mound with my hand while nibbling the other one. Yeji's hand caresses my head, gently stroking my hair.

Her pussy became more wet making it more smooth for my fingers to enter it that's why I added one more and started pumping in and out.

"Ah...hngg ah..."

"You're so hot..." I said as I continued kneading her breast while swirling and curling up my fingers inside her, probing into her flesh.

"Uhm-AHH...ohh..Ryujin..."

Yeji's moans were starting to get louder and louder in every slam of my fingers inside that's why I reached for her lips and kiss it. She keeps on biting my lips as she tries to prevent her moans. As much as I love it but we're not in the right area to do this so...

I parted from her when I noticed that her wall is contracting. I held her mounds and finger fuck her more faster. I tasted the blood on my lips when I bit my lower lip, feels like I didn't notice her bite at all.

"R-Ryu...ahh..."

Her fluids runs out every time I pulls out my fingers, the warm and wet feeling of it coating on my fingers makes me want to do it more.

I continued scraping my fingers inside her even after she came. Yeji's panting, catching her breath that I'm slowly taking away.

I held her head with my other hand and stick out my tongue, her mouth quickly opened and suck it.

The sound of our lapping mouth and my fingers slamming inside her flesh coated her room.

With one more thrust, I pulled out my fingers and placed my hand on her lap. Yeji rested her head on the headrest so I opened her drawer to get some wipes or tissue. I wiped all the cum on my hand before proceeding to wipe her cunt. Her clitoris throbbed that's why I leaned closer to bit it softly, earning a soft moan from Yeji.

I threw the tissue on the trashcan and went back to her. Yeji's eyes were still shut and she's still panting. I left trail of wet kisses on her neck and eventually goes up to her lips.

"Wish I could fuck you for straight hours..." I utters then she chuckles.

"It'll be tiring, Ryu..." Yeji's hand snaked on my nape, her eyes slowly opened and I'm too glad I witnessed it all.

"Can't wait to wake up next to you every morning before I fuck you." I said but Yeji scrunches her nose. I bit the tip of her nose and smiled at her.

"I love you, Ryujin..." she mumbled before pulling me in a hug.

"I love you too, pretty..."

More than you know...more than the world could ever know.

-👄
ryeji dEad.

s.chaeyoung's cameo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 35 13
6 broken girls who are the world to each other and Love each other dearly but one day some boys kidnapped them would a love story happen ships- Lee k...
30.2K 1.2K 41
Yeji and Ryujin met on a dating app. One is only looking for a past time, the other a genuine connection. However, circumstances seem to bring them t...
88.2K 3.3K 24
From hate to love there is only one step... Will they be able to cross that thin line that divides them? Follow me again in a Ryeji story, it's my fa...
156K 5.2K 56
Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinking about it and actually living it, there...