Queen of Hogwarts (George Wea...

By kenzie_m05

Everything changed when y/n Zaruh headed into her 4th year or Hogwarts. Love, War, and Problems. Being the sa... More

Summer Before 4th Year
Diagon Alley
Train to Hogwarts
First Day First Challenge
Welcome to Hogwarts
The Tour
Gryffindor Party
Quidditch World Cup
Tutoring the Enemy
Hogsmede
Champions are Chosen
Pins, Pins, and More Pins
Detentions & Friendships
Charlie
The 1st Challenge
Ugh I Have To Dance
Dresses
The Yule Ball
Meeting the Weasley's Again
A Normal Day at the Weasley's
Welcome to the Estate
The Malfoy's Ball
George Weasley
Back at The Burrow
Back at Hogwarts
The Queen and Her Prince
Arguments
Challenge #2
Percy Helps Out
Lee & Fred
Challenge #3
Heading Home
The Order of the Pheonix
Diagon Alley
A Letter From Dumbledore
First Week of 5th Year
Trelwaney
Dumbledores Army
The Meetings
Christmas
Christmas Day
The 4 Elements ๏ฟผ
Getting Caught
Goodbye Fred & George
Sirius
Your House
Best Summer Ever (Part 1)
Best Summer Ever (Part 2)
Marks, Secrets, Love
Dean vs George
A//N:
Arriving in Scotland
Scotland
Romania
6th Year
A Riddle
Halloween
Matteo and Malfoy
Slughorn's Ball
Heading Home for Christmas
Christmas Morning
Christmas Night
A Christmas Suprise
The Engagement Party
Shower Time
House
Somethings Wrong
The Truth

Perfect Prefect Suprises

1.6K 32 0
By kenzie_m05

   As I walked into the Great Hall towards the Ravenclaw table I could feel someone's eyes on me. I turned around but couldn't find them. As continued walking towards my table I felt it again. I brushed off this time as I made my way to my friends. I sat down in between Cho and Luna with Stanley and David across from us. Cho looks up at me with a surprised face, "Oh! My! Gosh! Y/n! You look so good."
     I hug her immediately and say, "Thanks Cho I'm so happy to see you guys. How's your summer been?"
       Just as she's about to answer Professor Dumbledore steps up to podium about to speak. He says, "Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts! I am pleased to inform you that this year something big will be happening at Hogwarts but I'll explain more of that later. Also all students who is a 5th year and up, or prefect may wear whatever they'd like under their robe. For now remember the Forbidden Forest is still Forbidden, and that Prefects will be named after the feast but before desert. Now let the sorting begin!"
    He stepped away and Professor McGonagall started calling out names. I wasn't really paying attention. Finally all the first years were done and McGonagall screamed out, "LET THE FEAST BEGIN!"
    All of a sudden all this food appeared on the table. We all dug in knowing we won't be having another feast till Halloween. Finally after I've finished eating I turned to my friends and questioned, "Who do you think the new prefect will be?"
     Stanley looks up from his turkey leg and says, "I'm not sure actually... I have a feeling they are going to surprise us."
     Luna looks up and says in her dreamy voice, "I agree. I have a feeling that it'll be someone we know but don't suspect."
     As Cho was about to pitch in Dumbledore walked back up to his might podium. He looks around and the feast disappears. "Well it seems it's time to announce the prefects, head boy, and head girl this year. Can all the prefects come join me up here." I watched as Josh Stadowski a 6th year got up and headed to stage from our table. Next Cedric Diggory a 7th year hufflepuff who will probably be head boy because it's Cedric everyone loves him. From the Gryffindor table I watch as Angelina Johnson a 6th year and some guy I don't know the name of head to the stage. Finally Daphne Greengrass a 7th year slytherin and Cape Rosier another 7th year slytherin walk up to the stage. Finally Dumbledore speaks again. "Now that all the prefects are with me we have 2 more to name. A Hufflepuff and a Ravenclaw. But first out headboy and girl will be named. Over head boy is Cedric Diggory of Hufflepuff."
     I turn to Stanley and say, "Why is everyone clapping we all knew he was gonna get it." He just shrugged his shoulders while I rolled my eyes at him.
     Dumbledore continues, "Now our head girl is Daphne Greengrass of Slytherin." She walked over to him while Slytherin cheered and Gryffindor yelled, "BOO!"
      Dumbledore tapped his podium making a loud noise shut us all up. He started, "Now for the prefects. First Hufflepuffs new prefect will be Ava Everburn a 6th year. Now for Ravenclaw we have an odd situation. Now as many of you know prefects are 5th years and up but this year we decided a 4th year from Ravenclaw will be a prefect. Now your new Ravenclaw prefect is y/n Zaruh."
    My eyes widened as I heard my name. I stood up and walked up to him and he handed my badge I sat down as Cho, Luna, Stanley, Josh, and David exclaimed, "CONGRATS!" All I could do was shake my head as desert appeared. I wasn't very hungry so I just sat their until it was done.
     As we all assumed he was to dismiss he stood up and said, "One final announcement. Quidditch is canceled this year because of an event."
     You could hear the Fred and George scream, "RUBBISH!" Followed by Oliver Wood saying, "It's my last fear this is no fair!" Then what we all never expected was Marcus Flint standing up and saying, "Fuck this school we want quidditch."
     Dumbledore silenced everyone and continued, "Marcus Flint detention for a week with McGonagall. Now we will be hosting the Tri-Wizard Tornament. A competition for wizards and it will begin with 2 other schools arriving to Hogwarts on October 1st."
     Suddenly the doors guarding the Great Hall shot open and in came to people neither I recognized. The one with the leg said, "Sorry we are late."
      Dumbledore just said, "Here is Professor Moody your new DADA teacher. And Mr Barty Crouch. Now the tournament and is dangerous and has involved death be we have made it as safe as possible. More information will be delivered October 1st. Now goodnight!"
     And with that I led the first years with Josh to the Ravenclaw common room. Josh started screaming out, "This is the common room to get in you must solve a riddle." The door swung open and in came the first year with looks of awe.
      I turned around and said, "Now listed up! Boys dorms up the stairs on the right. Girls dorms up the stairs on the left. If you need anything the prefects room is at the top of the stairs just knock."
      Josh continued with, "Curfew is at 9 for the school and 10 for the common room for 1st through 3rd years. Now off to bed."
      I walked up the stairs and into my private room and crashed to sleep in my now queen sized bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
31.4K 1.5K 31
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
109K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
711K 19.8K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...