Oxford Boys

By Jackie-Blue

Samantha Jones has lived most of her life in a small village she can't await to escape. No matter her story... More

short Prologue
1. leaving home
2. girls time
3. party time
4. green eyes part 1
5. Green eyes part 2
6. how to deal with mistakes
7. Skater boy
8. hanging around
9. ignoring him
10. fuck off
11. confronted with my demons
12. working in a pub
13. College
14. The Old Oak
15. homework
16. Jake's first POV
17. talking
18. getting the mind sorted
19. Losing my senses
20. how to feel
21. Jake's POV: crazy
22. panicking
23. weekend
24. smoking hot
25. Stop
26. begging
27.Jake's POV scared of waking up
28. need to talk
29. Popcorn
30. Grams
31. Jake's POV my girlfriend
32. kicking your ass
33. staying for the night
34. Jake's POV dating part 1
35. Jake's POV dating part 2
36. emotions
37. Halloween awakening
38. home
39. secrets
40. Jake's POV How to save a life
41. Jake's POV friends
42. Jake's POV dealing with reality
43. Evans's POV how to fix things
44. missing him like hell
45. spilling the beans
46. responding
47. letting go
48. Jake's POV needing her
49. Calm down
50. moving on
52. waking up
53. King's Lynn again
54. fairground
55. Being unusual traditional
Epilogue
Announcement Sequel
Announcement Update

51. summer heat

3.3K 123 128
By Jackie-Blue

3 months later

Excited I watch Jake from the porch, while he is setting up the new fence to make things safe for our little one. I could have told him to wait until the autumn as our baby isn't even born yet and sure won't be escaping our garden that fast. But hell, in autumn this wouldn't look nowhere near as good as it is now. It's middle of July and the summer heat is fully there.

"You think we should give them a beer or something?" Emily asks and Tracey nods while her mouth hangs open.

The three of us are enjoying our view to the full. Jake and Evans only in low waist shorts, no shirts just toned muscles. Their tanned skin glistening with sweat. Fuck I never knew how hot sweat can look until I met Jake. This is mouth-watering. Hard working men right in front of us, god I watch every muscle move on that hot body of my Skater boy.

The way they flex with every move lets my temperature rise rapidly.

"Well Tracey, what do you think about tatts now?", I ask her as she said before tatts turn her off.

"Ok, I'll admit it depends on the guys. Gosh Sam, do you have any idea how lucky you are? You've been watching this for three days, right? You should have told us earlier. Gosh your man is an Adonis or something."

"Hey keep your eyes to the single guy. Jake is my Adonis", I remind her.

"Fine, they are both wow. And you had the luck to be able to choose between these two. Gosh other girls would kill for this", I chuckle about Tracey's outburst.

"Wait for the best part, if we don't hand them a beer or lemonade they will need a refreshment very soon. This has been my highlight the last three days and was well paid for every single night", I say with a wink. "We'll hand them a beer after it."

"Sam, shouldn't you be cutting down slowly. I mean the baby is due any moment", Emi cuts in while her eyes stay trained on the two hard working men.

"The doc says, we can have sex as much as we want. When the time is right the cum might even help to finally start the contractions. And after the birth I need to go without for weeks, that's going to be torture enough. Need to take what I get now. Gosh you have no idea, how it is to be an exploding clumsy ball in the summer."

"Even with that ball, you look hot in that bikini, with boobs to kill for. Look at us", Emi points between her and Tracey which both are fairly flat. "And from what I have heard they are going to explode once you are breast feeding."

"Great, so all we need to do, is get preggie and breast feed a baby. Then we might have half the size of Sam's normal boobs. No wonder you are constantly tripping, I bet you can't even see your feet with those boobs", Tracey chuckles.

Tracey has become the perfect addition to Emi and me. She moved into Emi's place one month ago and the three of us, are the same and yet so different making it perfect.

"Oh, hang on girls, I think now's the time you need to watch. Enjoy your drinks while watching the show", I say when Jake and Evans walk up to our garden shower. Oh I love myself for wanting that thing in the garden. "You two, keep your eyes on Evans, you hear me? Jake is for my eyes."

Emi rolls her eyes but chuckles.

"Fucking lord", Tracey exclaims as she watches Evans taking his cool off as first one under the shower. Yes, he is really hot, I knew that from the moment I met him.

But for me no one could ever compare to my Jake. He closes his eyes, runs his hands through his hair while the water is running down his heated body. His lips slightly open, welcoming the refreshment and it reminds me how they often open in this way for me. The water is drizzling past his chest and abs, part at his navel and runs down the V-shaped muscles. Gosh I know exactly what is underneath those low pants and just thinking about it I feel aroused.

Ok, now I can walk over and hand him his beer.

Jake sends me a knowing smirk as I come closer. His arms wrap around me and he shakes his hair to make the water drizzle down on me.

"You enjoyed your view?"

"Perhaps, you'll never find out", I tease with a sheepish grin on my face, while looking up at him.

"Oh but I know your needs, Skater girl. And I am nearly sure you are wet right now", he whispers, while his hand lands on my ass.

"Oh but you remember, I've told you before I could simply go in the bathroom, lock the door and get it off myself. I am very well capable of doing that myself", I whisper in his ear, while my fingers run down his back.

"You are playing with fire my Love", his husky daring voice sends sweet shivers through my body.

"You know I love playing and fire has a fascination don't you think?" I retort seductively, eyeing sweetly up at him and then bite down on my bottom lip.

"You better not move away, otherwise everyone else here is getting a view of what you are doing to me. I need a damn cold shower now. Oh and guess who's going to join me?"

I squeak loud as Jake pulls me under the shower and kisses me fierce. Gosh I hope the others aren't watching too close.

"This damn shower isn't helping", he groans.

"Perhaps because you keep kissing me?"

"Perhaps because you look fucking hot in that red bikini. I shouldn't even let Evans see you this way. And fuck now in wet it's even hotter."

I chuckle, I love Jake is still just as attracted to me with my huge bump than without.

"Maybe a baby talk will help you get rid of your boner? We will get back to that hard on once we are alone."

Jake is ever so sweet when he has his baby/daddy talks. It's become a routine every evening and every morning he lays his head on my belly and talks to our little one. And during the day he often comes up, caressing my belly telling our baby how much he loves me, and our little one isn't supposed to torture me too much. Or tells our baby how stubborn I am and not resting enough.

I am glad we are on summer break right now and our baby will be born during the summer break, giving us some time to get used to the new situation and spend time together. Jake even says, he is now glad we are having our first baby during college as it means he would have more time with us than if he was working somewhere full time. We'll have at least two full months before going back to classes. Jake even insisted going without a job through the summer break, we still have enough money to be able to afford that and it will give us the chance to finally settle down.

The court case last month was damn hard on both of us. Michael will be in jail for five years. Which is far too short if you ask me. But at least it's a little justice after all he put us through and Jake is going to get twenty grand as injury compensation. Both of us desperately need a break from all the trouble and now simply want to enjoy our new world.

Jake finishes his baby talk and gives me a swift kiss before heading back to Evans and the work.

"Ey eyes off of my girl", I hear him growl.

"Shit Jake, did you put her under that shower or me? You know I'm not touching her, but gosh it's impossible to look past that." Jake gives Evans a slight smack making everyone else laugh.

"You're the perfect couple, you know?", Tracey says and I hear a slight envy in her voice. "And Evans as much as he wants to be perfect with this situation is still craving for you."

"He just needs to find the right girl. The one that smacks him off his feet."

"He won't as long as he is blindsided by his feelings for you."

Why does this sound like she means more to it? Although I know how guilty I do feel. Evans hasn't dated once since whatever there was between us. Then again, he says the last year has also taken its toll on him and he feels he simply needs to come to rest.

Not that we have gone boring, we still do our usual stuff, hang around with the crew, have parties and go to the skatepark. Even if Jake has insisted on me staying off the board and the bike as long as I'm pregnant. I stayed stubborn enough, to at least skate even grounds. So at the moment I am only allowed to watch the others skate decently, but I'm fine with it. Even if I am craving to crash my board, as I couldn't ever since the accident last November, at the moment our little ones safety has priority.

Once the guys have finished the fence, Jake takes a quick shower and does a barbeque for us. Emi and I have learned to do simple things like salads dips and bread thanks to Tracey. She isn't as useless in the kitchen as we are.

We spend a joyful evening together with our friends in our own garden. Unbelievable a year back the only friend I had, could only video chat with me. This isn't how I had planned things, in the end it's so much better though. Only getting there was damn hard.

*****

Jake closes the door behind our guests.

"Babe I haven't forgotten how you have played with fire today. I think it's time to pay the bill", he comes slowly walking over to me, like I am his prey.

"Hmmm, I think I might be willing to pay it. You ready to take it?" I reply looking up at his beautiful face while his arms wrap around me.

"Always Babe and I want a decent pay for this torture all day" he whispers huskily next to my ear and I feel the sweet shivers going down my spine.

Jake leads me up the stairs to our bedroom. His kisses tell me how agitated he already is. I'm still wearing that bikini with only a mesh dress over the top. Yes believe it or not, I am kind of wearing a dress, which Jake peels me out of fairly fast.

"I want to watch you", he says suddenly. "I want you to get yourself off in front of me, the thought of it is killing me."

Ok, I know I did start touching myself in front of him on that one party, which got us back together. But I was drunk then. Now I am not. Oh and one time during giving him head but he couldn't exactly watch then. Ok, Sam you always have a big mouth now stick to it and be brave. Besides the lust shining in his eyes makes me want to do anything for him. Slowly I start peeling myself out of my bikini and lay down on my back on the bed, while he is stood at the end of it watching me. Getting out of his own clothes.

One of my hands starts playing my nipple, while the other starts wandering lower.

"Spread your legs further, so I can see it better", he demands with that sexy edge to his voice.

I do as I'm told and my middle finger starts circling my clit, little moans escape my mouth.

"Good Baby, that's it. Keep it going", he groans. God he is rubbing his own dick now, looking so fucking hot while doing it, his eyes fixated on what I'm doing. "Now push a finger inside yourself but don't forget your clit", he says with a hoarse voice.

I do. "Faster Baby", he demands while speeding up himself. "Fuck Baby this is so hot."

Oh yes, seeing him doing that turns me on like hell too. Jake moves closer.

"Damn I at least need to feel you a little bit", he moans and rubs his dick first against my clit and then playing at my entrance while I keep playing my clit and my tits. He feeds me a little and draws back out, he repeats that several times, leaving me moaning and craving more.

"Please Jake, fuck me", I beg.

He pulls me with one swift move to the edge of the bed, as he thrusts into me both of us cry out loud. We are both too heated to hold back. It doesn't take long for this familiar feeling to build up, all my muscles pull together waiting for the final release.

Jake holds back, with sweat beads building on his forehead. He retreats to slow thrusting until I'm a heavy panting and moaning mess again. Then he speeds up, throwing my legs over his shoulder to change to the perfect angel, making me see stars and cry out his name repeatedly.

"Oh fuck Baby, I love you", Jake cries out as we both hit the climax.

My legs are a wobbly weak mess when Jake lays himself next to me, kissing me ever so gentle.

Gosh I love this mixture of rough in one moment and ever so soft and gentle in the next.

"You have no idea what you do to me", Jake whispers before his lips come down on mine.

Jake's lips don't leave mine for a whole while, kissing and teasing me, while his right hand holds my neck and his thumb keeps caressing me at the same time.

On the one hand I feel like wanting more again, on the other I feel tired and totally exhausted. The bump and the heat are getting me tired very quickly at the moment. Besides I can't lie for long on my back like this.

"Come on Babe, you're tired, aren't you?" I simply nod and Jake helps me crawl up the bed after cleaning me with a wash cloth. Amazingly he always seems to know how I feel.

No idea how he did it but Jake has even figured out how to lay all the cushions better than me, to make me feel comfy. He knows I can't lie on my back any longer, so Jake decides to have his daddy/baby talk differently tonight. After helping me in the right position he cuddles up behind me, wraps his arm around my belly and gives me a gentle kiss on my shoulder before he starts talking.

"Ok, little one. Listen you are getting your mummy quite tired at the moment. I know you will be doing that, once you are born too, but the heat and you as little bump aren't really going easy on her. I think she'll feel a bit better once she can hold you in her arms. And I tell you, I can't wait to hold you either. I'm even a little bit jealous because mummy gets you for herself at the moment. You know she is terrible with sharing anyway. Then again you make her pee an awful lot, so perhaps I'm fine with her being the one who has you in the belly. And do me a favour will you? Please stop kicking your mummy so hard in the ribs as long as you are still in there, ok? As I hate to see your mummy in pain. I always hated it and I am not going to make an exception for you, even if you are our precious gift. Your mummy is my precious gift too, she's my angel always has been. Even if she may have become a fallen angel, but I won't tell you anything about it. You'll be the luckiest baby ever, because you have a mummy like her and your daddy loves you like crazy too. So you be good now and give your mummy some rest."

My heart melts away every single time Jake does that, so full of love and caring. How could I have even doubted he would want this baby with me?

"Angel?", I ask him in a soft voice.

"Yes you are my angel. The first time we met and played together I went home ever so happy. I think happier than I can remember any other day at that time. Proud I told my mum, I know angels exist, because I had met one on the playground. She denied angels exist for us to see, but deep down inside, I decided I knew the truth. You were my angel and still are my Love."

Gosh I think that's the sweetest story I've ever heard from Jake. There are so many things we did together as kids, so many stories that could be told and I love the way he remembers these things too. And tells me things I didn't know, like this sweet angel story.

"You need some rest now my beautiful girl. Good night, I love you Sam", Jake whispers while snuggling even tighter against me.

"And I love you Jake, good night", I murmur while feeling safe and sound in Jake's arms.

A/N: So a well mixed chapter of happy Sam and Jake.
I just love these two together, the way they behave in the different situations with each other.

What was your favourite part of this chapter?

Ok, get ready for the next chapter.

Looking forward to your comments and votes!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.5K 49
[Featured on @YARomance, @NA, @Teenfiction, @Contemporarylit] "I feel him lean closer towards me and softly whispers into my ear, 'I just want the be...
4.4M 116K 56
| Complete | REWRITING + ROUGH DRAFT | Riley Greene was all set for her summer vacation with her college boyfriend, Kevin. With her bags packed and p...
189K 3.2K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
14.8M 375K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...