Life In Pictures | Book 2 | [...

By Starrynight_Hobi

Married life, 5 kids, a traveling photographer and a model all under one roof. what could go wrong? book 2 of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Writers block
Chapter 6
Advice/ Chat
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Ad
Chapter 10
Heads up
Chapter 11 [JKs birthday special]
Chapter 12
Updated Face Reveal
been a while
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Ad #2
Chapter 16
I got tagged!
Chapter 17
Happy Halloween!!
Chapter 18
Please Read
Please Read prt2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Ad #3
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Character Q and A
Character Q and A answers
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Request
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ad #4
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Break
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Book 3!

Chapter 19

1.5K 50 20
By Starrynight_Hobi

"No no, not those flowers the bright ones." Jin was having to plan the funeral.

He had help from other family members, except one he refused to talk to.

"You might as well talk to him Seokjin. This is his family as well."one of Jins aunt said as they picked flowers.

"I cant, he already told me he hates me."

"Oh come on. You know damn well your parents would want you two here together, as you should be." His aunt pressed.

"Why would he want to when I'm dead to him." Asked Jin.

"This is ridiculous Seokjin, call your brother. Have him stay with you, you are not kids anymore this feud between you two ends now. "

Jin huffed as they finished picking the arrangements.

The funeral was in a few days, Jins family was coming, his brother was the only one unaware of when the funeral was.

Jin and his brother haven't spoken to each other in years.

They had a small feud between each other.

When he arrived back home he was greeted with giggles from all five of his kids with a hyper Tannie following.

"Hey boys!" He smiled and leaned down, hugging all of them."Papa picked some pretty flowers for you all."

Their eyes lit up at the statement.

"Hey Jinnie, you alright?" Asked Namjoon as he walked in.

"Yeah. I'm alright." Jin hugged him, "I've got to talk to you about something."

Namjoon gave a confused look but nodded.

They sent the kids to play in the playroom and went to Namjoons office.

Namjoon was looking through old photos for the slide show and board.

Jin sat on the couch and watch for a while, smiling fondly at the pictures.

"Hey Jin, I've been looking through these and whos this little boy?" He asked, pointing at the screen.

Jin bit his lip nervously, "thats my older brother."

"Weve been together for around 5 years and you never told me you have a brother?"

"Nammie, that's what I need to talk to you about. My brother and I dont exactly...get along."Jin started.

Namjoon looked at him expectantly for him to continue.

Jin sighed,"do you remember when I 'accidentally ' called you crying?"

"You mean when we first met?"

Jin nodded, "that was the night my brother and I had a big fight. He told me that i-im dead to him. I talked to my aunt at the flower shop, she said I have to call him and make him stay here."

Namjoon smiled, "good. I wanna meet him, hes gotta meet his nephews anyway right?"

Jin looked away, not wanting to answer,  "hes not gonna answer."

"Then give me his number."

Jin gave him the number and watched as he dial it.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this..." he looked at Jin.

"Seokjung" he whispered.

"Is this Kim Seokjung?"

"Yes and whos this? If youre trying to sell my something I'm not interested. " he said.

"This is Kim Namjoon, your brother in law, im inviting you to stay with us for your parents funeral. It is in 2 days and I think you should meet your nephews and make up with Seokjin." Namjoon explained.

"Hell no, im not talking to him." Seokjung immediately replied.

"Your aunt soo-ah thinks you should. Please?" Namjoon asked.

"Fine. But I am not talking to my so called brother." Seokjung spat harshly.

"Great. I'll send you the address. Thanks, brother in law. "

Namjoon hung up and texted all the information,  "your brother is coming to stay."

Jin rolled his eyes,"im still not gonna talk to him."

Namjoon snickered.

"Whats so funny?"

"Oh nothing. Come on lets go play with the kids I think we have all the pictures we need."Namjoon got up and walked with Jin to the playroom.

The next morning Namjoon was up early, Jungkook had woken up "because lulu is hungry."

He had fixed cereal for the youngest and drank some coffee to stay awake.

Jin had left to go meet with family about arrangements once again.

Once all the kids were up he fixed them cereal as well.

Everyone was doing their own thing. The twins decided to fix jungkooks hair, which was growing out to be very long. Yoongi and Hoseok were watching cartoons while snuggled up to Namjoon on the couch.

Namjoon had his laptop, sending all the pictures to the website for the slide show.

"Appa whos that?"asked Hoseok as he pointed to a picture of Jin when he was younger.

"Thats Papa." He smiled and showed the boys more pictures.

He set aside his laptop for a break.

The doorbell rung throughout the house, Tannie started barking and making circles at the door.

"Shh shh." Namjoon opened the door, "hello?"

"Are you Kim Namjoon?" The man at the door asked.

"Yes, and who are you?"

"Seokjung. May I come in?" Seokjung asked.

"Oh yes, come right in. You can set your stuff in the first room to your right." Namjoon directed as he picked up the pup.

Seokjung quietly thanked him and took his stuff to the room.

"Can i get you anything? Water?tea?"asked Namjoon as Seokjung came back.

"No no im fine."

"You look like Papa." Said Yoongi as he approached Seokjung.

Seokjung scrunched his nose in disgust.

"Anyway, these are your nephews. Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Oh and this little pup is Tannie." Namjoon said as he pointed each one out.

Seokjung gave them a slight smile and greeted them.

"Boys, this is your uncle Seokjung. Jin will be back later. " explained Namjoon.

"Great." Seokjung said bluntly as the kids swarmed him and started asking questions.

He was interacting with them as they wished.

Coloring, reading a book, watching cartoons while Hoseok explained each character and why they were his favorites.

"Can you dance like Papa?" Asked Hoseok.

"No, I cant dance. I heard you were a good dancer." Replied Seokjung.

"Jiminie too!" Jimin got up and started doing the dance he learned in class the previous day.

The uncle smiled as he watched his nephews.

It had been hours, Jin and a few aunts and uncles were setting up everything for visitation and the funeral the next day.

"So did you call him?" Asked his aunt.

"Namjoon did, he won't answer my calls. He's coming to stay." Explained Jin as he put the flower bouquet up.

The bouquet was beautiful, there were bright colored flowers, two ribbons with with 'Nana and Pawpaw.' On them. A small card with the kids names on it was attached.

"Good. I want you boys to get along. Do it for your parents Seokjin." She smiled and ruffled his hair as they finished.

He smiled shyly and nodded as he left to his car.

Once he arrived he walked in, "im home!"

Namjoon smiled and gave him a hug, "hi baby, everything ready? I got the boys some nice clothes ready."

"Yep eve-" Jin cut himself off as he caught a glance at Seokjung.

"So you actually showed up?" Asked Jin harshly.

Jungkook held Seokjungs hand tightly and whimpered when he saw his Papas glare.

"Yeah I showed up, I cant see my parents for the last time?"

"Not like you tried to come see them anyway." Jin retorted.

"I already told you I've tried to come see them! But you suddenly pose me as the bad guy!" Yelled Seokjung as he let go of Jungkooks hand.

Jin let go of Namjoon and began walking towards his brother.

Namjoon held him back, "cant you guys just you know,  be nice to each other?"

"Hell no! Apparently he's talking to a ghost right now! Im dead to him and im sure he'd be the same way to his children!" Yelled Jin.

"Hey! Don't bring my children into this, the marriage just didn't work out. Besides I'd be a better father than you!" His brother defended.

Jin growled and walked to his and Namjoons bedroom,  slamming the door.

Jungkook ran to Namjoon in tears. The man scooped his boy up and patted his back. He was soon comforting the rest of his children.

The all gathered around him. Seokjung had gone into the guest room.

Namjoon sighed and kept comforting the kids.

Jin was laying on the bed, tears rushing down his face as he pulled himself together.

Tannie had gotten into the room before he shut the door, the pup was now laying on the bed with Jin.

Tannie licked away Jins tears as more came.

"Oh Tannie, what am I gonna do?" He said quietly,  petting the fluff ball.

Tannie just smiled and made circles on the bed as he jumped around Jin.

"Its gonna be a long night and day."

----------------------------------------------------

Hello!! How are you all? I'm doing alright.

Im happy to be back and updated even tho some people don't care haha.

I hope you enjoyed this :3

Love yall, stay safe 💜

Trick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
27.3K 1.4K 33
3 Men, 3 hearts who will be the lucky one? Ranked #4 parkjmin Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook | FLUFF Copyright © Sewendiputy | 2018
47.6K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
10.1K 803 32
When Taehyung the husband of Seokjin got into an accident and Namjoon husband of Jungkook got into a fateful death and now the children of seokjin an...