Her (Harry Potter x Reader)

By acciobambi

Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy... More

Authors Note
Welcome to Hogwarts
Hi Im y/n l/n
Tea Leaves and Girl Talk
Effortlessly
The Kiss
Do I?
The Fat Lady
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
He was their friend
Christmas at The Burrow
The Marauders Map and its lies
Buckbeak
The Truth Comes Out
Turning Back the Clock
Daddy Dearest
Qudditch World Cup
Game on
A Day of Love
Champion Selection
A Face in the Fire
Harry and Ron
Ferret Boy
First Task
What Could've Been
Finding Dates
Yule Ball
An Underlying Message
Second Task
Barty Crouch Jr.
Third Task
He's Back
About Bloody Time
The Order
Harry's Hearing
A Rocky Start
Umbridge
By Blood
The Deadly Pink Takeover
Dumbledore's Army
Occulemency
Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Reading The Clouds
Caught
Firsts
Into The Ministry We Go
The Department of Mysteries
Sirius
It's Time
Price to Pay
A Bittersweet Reunion
Draco and Mummy
Here We Go Again
Amortentia
Tom Marvalo Riddle
Qudditch Tryouts
Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging
A Miniute Alone
Unbreakable Vows
Calm Before The Storm
The End of The Burrow
A Poisonous Celebration
Sectumsempra
Liquid Luck
New Wands and Horcruxes
Dumbledore
7 Potters
Before it's too Late
Nightmare Releif
Chaos at the Ministry
Game Night
Dark Magic and it's Effects
No Turning Back
Firewhiskey in France
17
Godric's Hollow
Ron's Return
Xenophelius Lovegood
Muffilato
Snatched
Escaping Malfoy Manor
Dobby
Questions and Unwanted Answers
The Wonders of Polyjuice Potion
Gringotts
Back to Hogwarts
The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower
The Room of Requirment
Memories
The Boy Who Lived
It All Ends
Her
Epilouge
BONUS - ALTERNATE ENDING

The Triwizard Tournament

60.3K 1.7K 7K
By acciobambi

"Oh, well I hope to see you around more often l/n."

y/n pov

The rest of the summer was spent in my room, avoiding my father per usual. I didn't want to but I couldn't help but think he was one of he one of the deatheaters at the world cup. 

"Anything from the trolley dears?" The trolley lady asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Packet of Droobles and Licorice wand." Ron said pulling a few galleons out of his pocket. "Oh on second thought just the Droobles." He said after seeing the price.

"Its alright I got it," I said standing up "and a chocolate frog please."

I handed the lady my galleons and she handed Ron and I our candy. Harry was looking out the window deep in thought. I sat down next to him and he looked up.

"Oh I missed the trolley." he said eyeing the candy in my hand.

"Its ok, you can have some of my choclate frog, I never finish it anyway." 

"This is horrible." Hermione said looking down at the Daily Prophet. "How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or-"

Ron cut her off "There were loads of security. thats why everyones so freaked."

Harry put his hand to his scar.

"Is it hurting again?" I asked.

"I'm fine."

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this." Hermione said looking back down at the prophet.  "What you saw at the cup...and the dream."

They had filled me in through letters about what had happened to Harry. Poor boy can't catch a break.

"I'll do it now." He said pulling out some parchment and a quill.

Ron and I played wizards chess the rest of the ride there while Harry sent off his letter. 

~

When we got to school there was a crowd of kids pointing at something in the courtyard. We went to go check it out but Snape ushered us into the great hall.

We took our usual seats next to each other and waited for Dumbledore to start his annual speech. 

"I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year, but home to some very special guests as well."

We all looked at each other in confusion as to what he was talking about.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The Triwizard Tournament."

Ron and I instantly looked at each other with excitement. Hermione and Harry must not know what it is because they just looked even more confused.

"The Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school one a single student is selected to compete." Dumbledore explained.

"Now let me be clear. If chosen you stand alone, and trust me when I say these challenges aren't for the faint of heart. But more of that later, for now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons."

My smile got even wider realizing I'd be able to see some of my old friends. We turned our attention to the door and the Beauxbatons girls burst through. The girls did a dance as they walked in. 

I immediately spotted my friend Melody in the crowd.

"Bloody hell." Ron muttered as his eyes drifted down to their...well you know. I hit him on the arm and he looked back up.

"Blimey thats one big woman." Seamus said as my old headmaster Madam Maxine walked behind the girls.

The hall burst into applause when they finished their routine. 

"and now of friends from the north! Please greet the proud children of Durmstrang!"

I turned towards the door as the Durmstrang students marched in. I didn't recognize any of them, but then again I did only have 2 friends in my time there. The girls marched ahead while the boys did a fire routine behind them.

"Its him!" Ron exclaimed when his eyes landed on Viktor Krum. He turned towards me "You didn't tell me you went to school with the best seeker in the world!"

I shrugged and turned my attention back to Dumbledore. I had been glad to transfer out of Durmstrang. Their headmaster, Igor Karakoff, was a deatheater. The same deatheater who ratted out my father. When he found out Father lied to get out of going to Azkaban he made it his personal mission to ruin my 11 year old life.

The Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students took seats whereever they could and so I waved over Melody.

She sat down next to me and immediately hugged me tight. 

"y/n! How lovely to see you in person again!" She exclaimed in her heavy French accent.

"You as well Meldoy." I beamed at her. "These are my friends Ron, Hermione, and Harry."

"Ah, I've heard good things about each of you." she said shaking their hands. Ron and her handshake seemed to go on longer than the others as they held eye contact.

Harry and I shared a knowing smirk at the twinkle in their eyes.

"Attention please!" Dumbledore started again. "I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do so the student must survive three tasks, three extremley dangerous tasks."

"Wicked." the twins said at the same time.

"Because of this the Ministry has decided to to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of of the Department of International Magical Cooperation, Mr. Bartemius Crouch."

Thunder crashed from the ceiling above and rain started pour. Students started screaming until a bright light flashed through the great hall causing the storm to stop. We all looked to the front door again to see a orange haired man with a peg leg and a glass eye standing there.

"Bloody hell Its Mad Eye Moody." Ron said.

"Alastor Moody? The Auror?" Hermione asked him. 

"Auror?" Dean asked.

"Dark wizard catcher." I explained "Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him."

"Hes supposed to be mad as a hatter these days." Ron added.

"Ah my dear old friend thanks for coming." Dumbledore said as he shook Mad Eyes hand.

Mad Eye nodded and moved to the teachers table. He pulled out a flask and took a swing of it. "What do you suppose hes drinking?" Melody asked.

"I dont know, but I don't think its pumpkin juice." Harry answered. 

Crouch walked up to the podium where Dumbledore had just been standing. "After due consideration, the Ministry has concluded that for their own safety, no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament!" He announced.

The hall broke out into disapproving shouts. "Thats Rubbish!" The twins yelled. 

"Silence!" Dumbledore yelled. The hall fell quiet and Dumbledore pulled out his wand. He waved it and a large bronze cup appeared where his podium was.

A blue flame burst out of it. "The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name upon a peice of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night." Dumbledore said.

"If chosen theres no turning back." He said ending his speech and going to sit down at the teachers table.

We were dismissed from the hall and I said bye to Melody before joining Ron, Hermione, and Harry in the walk back to the common room. 

"Its too bad you have to be 17 to enter." Ron said as we walked.

"You weren't thinking of putting your name in were you?!" Hermione asked in shock.

Ron shrugged. "Well its a no for me." Harry said. "I just want one year without a death threat."

"Diddo, after last year I need a 2 year break." I said. Hermione nodded in agreement and we continued walking.

"Ow!" I exclaimed as someone knocked into me causing me to drop my book I was carrying.

"Oh sorry." the boy apolgized handing me my book. We held eye contact for a second before he shook his head and held his hand out. "Cedric Diggory."

"y/n l/n" I introduced shaking his hand and giving him a smile.

"I haven't seen you around much."

"I only transfered here last year." 

"Oh, well I hope to see you around more often l/n." He gave me one last smile before turning back to his friends and walking away.

I turned back around to see my friends had gone on without me and I hurried down the hall to catch up.

"Some friends you are." I said as I caught up to them and we walked through the portrait hole. 

"Hermione insisted we let you guys meet privately." Harry said with an unusual sharpness in his voice.

She hit Harry on the arm. "I'm going to bed, I want to make a good impression on the Beauxbaton and Durmstrang students tommorow." Hermione said. 

"I'll come with you. I couldn't sleep on the train and I have a headache from all the yelling in the great hall." I said following after her.

The miniute we got in the dorm Hermione slammed the door shut and locked it. "Ok so Cedric?" she asked.

"Cedric what?"

"I saw the way you two held eye contact. Thats why I dragged the boys away so you could meet."

"Well I'll tell you what happened, but first what exactly did you expect to happen?" I asked her.

She shrugged "I don't know." I laughed and threw my pillow at her. "Oh just tell me." she whined. 

"Theres nothing to tell we introduced ourselves." I thought for a miniute before speaking again. "He is hot though."

"y/n!" 

"What? You asked!" I said laughing. We talked for about an half hour before deciding to go to sleep. I was glad I had Hermione, shes like the sister I never had.

--------------

(1672 Words - Published November 14,  2020)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 835 69
"π‘­π’Šπ’π’… π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Šπ’”π’'𝒕 π’Žπ’†." ---------------------- Started: 11/21/20 Completed: ???
12K 384 35
β•” ═ ═ ═ ═ β•— β•‘ Book Three β•‘ β•‘ of β•‘ β•‘ Four β•‘ β•š ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ He's back and only she can predict his ne...
592K 20.1K 89
❝ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. ❞ in which 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭 holds more...
75.4K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...