Rivals | D.M

By arianatwycross

MATURE CONTENT Draco Malfoy despises anyone that is not pure. So when a half-blood rises up to his challenges... More

Author Disclosure
1. The Boy in Her Dreams
2. The Half-Blood Trio
3. Slytherin Bachelors
4. I'm a Slytherin
5. Butterscotch Pancakes
6. Handling the Heat
7. Compromising Positions
8. "ok"
9. Shattering Reality
10.
11. Fire Whiskey and inhibitions
12. A Drunk Congratulations
13. After
14. Peppermint & Green Apples
15. Sugar Quills
16. The Hickey
17. More than just a Hickey
18. The Alcove
19. The Empty Corridor
20. The Common Room
21. Slow Hands
22. 1:11am
23. The Unexpected Partner
24. The Shambles
25. The First Act
26. The Bathroom
27. The Second Act
28. The Come Down
29. Darling
30. The Desk
31. The Apple
32. Slytherin Vs Gryffindor
33. Bruises
34. The Library
35. Beffiting
36. Unwinding
37. The High
38. The Interruption
39. The Vague Confrontation
40. The Spoilt Potion
41. Going Home
42. The Ring
43. Broadstairs
44. The Dark Mark
45. The Tales of Beedle the Bard
46. The Malfoy Yule Ball
47. NaΓ―ve
48. Done For
50. Before
51. Good Girl
52. The Storm
53. Back to School
54. Just a Migraine
55. Revealations
56. Room of Requirement
57. The White Shirt
58. She's no Angel
59. Liars
60. A Hogsmeade 'date'
61. In the Stacks
62. Jealousy
63. The Cursed Necklace
64. Yours
65. Be my Valentine
66. Bound
67. Goodbyes
68. The Lightening-Struck Tower
69. Darkness
70. Punishments
Epilogue
Sequel- Mercy
Update on Rivals & Mercy

49. The Calm

26.4K 614 1.2K
By arianatwycross

He touched me
and it felt
as if
the stars
were dancing
across my skin.

Aster's POV

My whole body was spent. Already. But Draco was relentless, he continued to kiss me deeply, letting his hands wander all over my body, his fingers fiddling with my lingerie appreciatively.

My skin was starting to heat up under the lace fabric and I itched for it to be off and for my skin to be touching his bare skin. He was still wearing his white shirt and dress pants, so I feverishly started to pop the buttons from his shirt to smooth my hands on his chest and up to his shoulders. I pushed the shirt off and leaned forward to plant wet kisses on his collarbones.

He moaned under my touch and I felt his body lift from mine, I watched as he pulled off his dress pants. He groaned with relief as he freed himself from his briefs, kneeling at the end of the bed, he was already so hard, his tip already swollen and red.

My whole body tensed as I drank him in, lean with hardened muscles. He had no idea how breath-taking he was.

I tore my eyes away from his body and found him staring at me with a deep lustful look, the look made me shiver with anticipation. I was suddenly very aware that he was completely naked and I wasn't. As if reading my mind, he looked down at my bra and then my suspenders.

"As much as I really do love my Christmas present, I am quite partial to what's underneath" he announced, licking his bottom lip as his eyes raced down my body.

I didn't reply, instead I pushed myself up from the bed and reached round to unclasp my bra. I slowly pulled the straps down, all while keeping my eyes latched on his. He watched my every move, still at the end of the bed, frozen, his muscles strained.

As soon as I slip the suspenders and underwear off, he starts to crawl towards me, leaving kisses on my legs. Once he gets to my thighs, he licks a long stipe towards my hip making me squirm and groan.

"Draco, please" I begged, the foreplay was too much and I needed relief.

"As you wish, darling"

He swiftly guided my legs to wrap around his hips, circling his tip on my clit, finally lowering it to my entrance and thrusting into me easily.

"Oh my god" I moaned loudly as I clenched around him.

"If that was not the most delicious obscene sound I'd ever heard, I don't know what is" he groaned into my ear. My eyes rolled back as he thrusted into me again.

He continued to steadily increase his thrusts, they were slow but hard. So intense I could already feel my orgasm build in my stomach, the pressure swirling into one pressured point.

"Fuck" I managed to say in a moan.

I found his eyes staring into mine, a mischievous glint now shone back.

He pulled out and grabbed my waist, turning me around on the bed.

I instantly pushed myself up on my knees and pressed my chest into his bed, curving my back for him.

"Fukcing hell Ast" he breathed heavily from behind me.

We hadn't done this position yet, and I could already feel how drenched I was from the anticipation.

His hands gripped hard onto my waist, as he guided himself into me from behind. The pressure was stronger now, the angle was exactly what I needed. My thighs already starting to quiver.

I was clenching tighter around his cock now, and I knew my orgasm was near. He started to pick up the pace and my face unexpectedly slammed into the pillow underneath me.

"Fuck" I screamed into the pillow.

His hands released from my waist.

"Sorry are you ok?" He asked, pausing inside of me.

"Fucking hell Draco, keep going" I said impatient and ready for the rolling orgasm stiring in my stomach.

His chuckle made goosebumps erupt on every inch of my skin.

He increased the tempo, gripping onto my hips this time. His ring was pressed up against my hip bone and causing an unexpected intense feeling add ontop of my growing orgasm.

He slammed his hips roughly. He hadn't fucked me this roughly before, his hips were crashing against my ass. Pain started to reverberate but I relished in it, enjoyed it.

An aggravated sound escaped my lips as I felt my organsm reach its peak.

"Are you coming baby?" he growled lowly from behind.

Baby.

Fuck sake.

The word made butterflies wrap themselves around my orgasm and I gripped the sheets beneath me, clenching my fists until they turned white.

My thighs shook as he continued to bury himself in me.

"You feel so good around my cock...soak me. Don't hold back." he groaned as I continued to shake underneath him.

"Yes fu-uck" I cried out.

As I moaned from beneath him, I felt as he spilled into me. His hands gripped me tighter, his body stilling at he also orgasmed. He slowed down inside of me as he softened, and pulled out. I collapsed instantly on the bed, my hips slamming into the mattress in exhaustion.

I could hear Draco's heavy pants as he laid down next to me. I pulled my head up to look at him, resting one side on the pillow underneath me.

His eyes were soft now, but a slight sheen of sweat coated his forehead. His hair was messy, his lips still swollen, the whole sight of him post sex was enough to make me sigh and squeeze my thighs together again.

"What?" he teased cheekily, looking down at my thighs.

"How can you look that good after what we just did?" I groaned.

I probably looked like a disheveled mess myself. I could feel my hair plastered to my forehead and neck, I knew it would be a knotted mess.

He laughed at me, his eyes twinkling.

"You really have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?" he replied.

I shook my head and laughed.

I stilled as he reached out and tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear. He reached down and tipped my jaw up to meet his lips, pressing gently against mine, moaning slightly.

I twisted my body towards his, wrapped one leg around his waist and pulling myself flush against his bare body.

We were both still startling hot, our bodies still sweaty but I needed to be near him. My body still craved him, possibly craved him more after that.

He pulled away from my lips and let his hands trail down my neck and to my collarbone, tracing my scar. He looked lost in his thoughts, almost dream-like.

"I missed you" I whispered.

I clamped my lips shut as soon as the words left my mouth. My heart started to race.

He looked up in my eyes, shock flickered but it was quickly replaced with a gleam.

The pounding in my chest slightly eased at the sight.

"You just missed sex" he mumbled back.

My heart stopped.

"Yeah..sure" I mumbled, trying to look anywhere but his face.

His chuckle made me freeze and I glared at him.

"Did you actually miss me Flint?" he joked.

His eyes were soft but sparkling, his tone wasn't harsh but instead it was like he was actually asking me the question, like he was actually curious.

I smirked at him.

Two can play at this game.

I pressed my breasts into his chest and started to leave a trail of kisses on his jaw.

"Don't try and distract me" he growled, but I could tell it was working. His cock hardened against my thigh.

I started to suck softly on his neck, enjoying the taste of his skin.

"You missed me" he murmured, his voice softer now, sincere.

I looked up, surprised at the change of tone. His silver eyes were thoughtful, he blinked waiting for my honest reply.

"Of course I missed you" I whispered back.

I continued to suck on his neck, distracting my very real thoughts with leaving harsh hickeys on his neck.

He chuckled but a slow moan soon followed as I sucked on his skin.

Draco's POV

Her admission made my stomach flip.

She missed me.

Like actually missed me, not just sex.

Well maybe she also missed sex...

But still...

I needed to distract myself.

So I let my hands wander down her naked body. She moaned under my touch and my cock twitched at the sound.

"I don't think my body could handle another round" she laughed into my neck.

I sighed but I pulled away from her.

She rolled onto her back, and I took the opportunity to really look at her. I watched as her eyelashes fluttered before she closed her eyes. She was so perfect, her olive skin, the splattering of freckles she had on her cheeks, even her sweaty hair was tousled perfectly underneath her. He breasts rose heavily as she breathed.

"I'm going to have to put clothes on if you don't stop staring at me" she mumbled, her eyes still closed.

I chuckled before I rolled onto my own back.

I reached to my side and pulled up a thick woollen blanket that had been pushed off the bed in our tumble to be with each other. I draped the blanket onto her bare body and across mine.

She opened her eyes as the heaviness from the blanket settled on her. I pulled myself nearer to her and pulled her body into mine.

I never thought I would be cuddling Aster Flint in my childhood bed.

"We need to talk about before" she whispered into my chest.

I willed my heart to keep steady, to not betray me as she lay right on top of my chest.

"I don't want to" I stubbornly said.

"We have to, you promised me" she looked up at me then, her eyes serious and dark.

"I know" I mumbled softly.

She leaned her jaw onto my chest and kept staring back at me, her eyes curious and waiting.

"Fine" I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 331 27
a dracoxreader slowburn story <3 includes smut so viewer discretion is advised! love you guys and hope you're all having a great day :)
65.5K 1.5K 24
Two people pushed together by pressure from family members creates something deeper than they could ever imagine. draco malfoy post-war fanfiction
3.9K 66 54
It's not exactly love at first sight when Lara meets the infamous Draco Malfoy. Lara was a new student at Hogwarts, fresh meat as he would like to sa...
329K 14.1K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...