NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 46

3.5K 479 61
By walida_md

Ahmad.

I looked at her , her eyes were piercing mine , anxiously awaiting my answer .

How do I tell her that I don't love her sister .
Or the fact that I was never a good person to her sister .
I was a monster in her sisters life which I now wish I could change the hands of time .

I looked at her , still in my own trance . The ringtone of my phone brought me out of my thought and I checked immediately.

"Tanisher was calling" I excused myself immediately without answering her , almost thanking tanisher for calling . I couldn't imagine what I was to say .

A part of me also felt happy , seeing her call me .

I missed her .

I picked up immediately, placing the phone on my ears .

"Hello" there was silence .
"Tanisher" I called out again but no answer .

I could hear air movement on her background but she wasn't speaking.
I felt like I was in a tangle between two women . I love tanisher , but nasrin ? .
Why do I suddenly take interest in her , wanting to be around her more than I do with tanisher .

Guilt was ripping me off and she was still keeping quiet . I heard the call end and i brought my phone to my eyes .

It was tanisher , I was already loosing my mind .
Out of anger , I didn't know when I threw the phone to the wall .

I was broken yet I broke so many lives .
I was a Shitty person!.

Tanisher .

"Mom , it's okay , I have already booked a fight home I promise" I tried assuring Mami .

"If you know you haven't, you should have better do it soon" she said before ending the call on me .

I have just gotten back from Lagos and now my parents want me back in America in a week time .

Nahh this stress isn't for me .

I laid my head on my couch , gently taking In fresh air .

My head was aching from constant thinking , I was always thinking about him , I miss him yet I don't want anything to do with him anymore .

My heart was broken and shattered.

He was a monster in a human skin , yet I fell so deep for him .
I should have known , I always have a thing for muslim guys yet they always break me at the end .

Damn I was willing to accept Islam , which I still do . At first it was all because of him I wanted to convert but now I have so many reasons to convert .

I was a sinner and I believe Islam offers a conversion experience and the opportunity to get one's life in order, without needing to confess ones sin and need of salvation.

They seem to be all equal , that day looking at nasrin's eyes , I could see the pain she felt for khultum even though she kept hitting her . She wasn't a bad person either , she also doesn't deserve everything from Ahmad , she wasn't happy . All this while , I was stealing her happiness away from her .

I badly want to leave him but my constant yearning for him keeps bringing me back . I didn't know when I picked my phone and dialed his number.

His soft husky voice welcomed me immediately he picked up , I didn't know when tears clouded my eyes , I tried talking but I couldn't. The pain of staying away from someone you love was too much . On the other hand he was another woman's husband and happiness .

I ended the call and dropped the phone. I cried my heart out , remembering every single damn memory I shared with him .

I was prepared but it still hurts !.

Nasrin .

I woke up as early as eight in the morning,with so much good energy , which I didn't know where it was coming from .

For some reason I don't know , I was happy , genuinely happy .

I hopped downstairs, remembering everything that happened yesterday, my mind stapling on the time he mentioned his past .

I was curious.

I thought about the night ummah told me how he changed from a normal kid to a notorious one .

He has caused nothing but pain to me since I got entangled with him , At this point I realized I wasn't to stay sad , angry and cry because of a part of his story I heard from khultum. I felt there was more to everything and right now it was time to start fulfilling the promise I made to ummah because deep down in me , something keeps pushing me to try , I might be happy someday .

I decided to fry yam and egg source with hibiscus tea .

I pealed the yam and started to fry not before placing the hibiscus leaves in a tea pot , I added the necessary ingredients in the tea before allowing it to boil .

After frying the yam and sauce, I placed it in a warmer and sieved the hibiscus leave out of the tea before putting it in a tea flask .

I took everything to the dinning before sitting down to eat .

I heard movements coming from the stairs and I looked up to see Ahmad coming downstairs. He walked towards me and sat on the dinning without saying a word .

He picked a plate and dished out food , leaving me to wonder why he's now willing to eat the food I cook .

"Addah nasrin!!!" I heard Asma call my name , I turned and looked at her with a smile .

"Good morning " she greeted I and Ahmad .

Humaira followed suit and also greeted , I smiled at them before asking how their night was .

"Well it was fun yet short" humaira said sounding goofy .

"What is wrong with you humaira" I asked her.

"I'm still sleepy" she said with a baby voice .
This girl never seize to amaze me , she's always acting like a baby because she's the last born .

"No one woke you up so why are you complaining, me I'm not mama fah . You're not my last born" I said playfully.

They both laughed and walked to dish out their breakfast.

After then we sat in silence for a while before Asma broke it .

"Ya Ahmad , don't forget you're taking us out today" Asma said .

I looked at his face , his facial expression neutral.

" I know , where do you want to go to" he asked while sipping his tea .

I looked away as humaira and Asma exchange words secretly .
If you don't actually know that they were in-laws , you would think they were blood sisters .

"Uhmm addah , where do you think we should go to" Asma turned , asking me .

I looked at her with a smile before saying " it's your decision" .

Tbh , I also needed fresh air , I want to play and remember that I'm still a teenager. It doesn't hurt to remember.

"Let's go to cilantro " humaira said .

"Yes ya Ahmad , let's eat there" Asma added.

" Okay" he shortly replied them .

"I want to go to magic land" I didn't know when my mouth betrayed me .

I felt Ahmad look at me , I raised my eyes and our eyes locked , we stared at each other for seconds before I looked away .

" Is that all" he replied, me in particular.

I pretended like he wasn't talking to me as I fetched out more tea.

" Let's go paint balling" Humaira said and I and Asma shouted " no" at the same time .

"Okay" she said in a bore tune .

"You should get ready before I get back by three" Ahmad said before leaving the dining area to go out .

"I think I'm going back to sleep before that time" humaira said and I also agreed to doing that .

I hopped upstairs to my room before unlocking my phone , I checked the time and it was just 12 in the morning.

After replying all my unread messages, I layed my head on a pillow and sleep caressed me immediately.

"Addah nasrin wake up , it's past time" I heard Humaira's voice wake me up from my deep slumber .

I opened my eyes slowly to see humaira and Asma both dressed in black abayas . I smiled at how pretty they both looked .

"Babies look beautiful" I said yawning .

"We know right" Asma replied smiling .

"Addah nasrin , ya Ahmad will be here in no time" humaira added .

"Kehh don't eat me , I'm going to bath already" I said standing up from the bed .

"We will be waiting downstairs before you finish" Asma said before they left .

I entered the bathroom and bathed , dressed in a black abaya , I rolled a black veil over my head before spraying my favorite oud , I applied a little make up on my face before walking out of the room .

I got downstairs to notice Ahmad typing on his phone ,wearing a white kaftan and a black Armani cap . I didn't want to start admiring how handsome he was looking so I removed my eyes .

"Omg , I'm so stealing this abaya" Asma said making me to smile at her .

"I even have a confession to make" humaira added laughing .

"What's that"

"I stole your abayas before you got married" she replied laughing, she started to move back because she knew what was coming her way .

"I caught her before she could move any further , I dragged her ears before pinching any part of her body my hands came in contact with .

"Ouuch addah, my earssss !!" She said amidst pain and laughter .

"Your punishment" I said with a pouty  lips before adjusting my veil .

"Let's go" A manly voice erupted , which was clearly ahmads .

We all followed him as he went outside , A black Range Rover was parked close to the porch.

I hoped in the passengers sit , while the girls sat in the back sit .

The ride to magic land was quiet , only the low sound of music playing and everyone else occupied with their phones expect Ahmad who was driving .

I was in my wattpad reading " tainted Cinderella" , I didn't notice when we got there .

We all hoped down and entered , Ahmad walking behind us .

"Who's up for some ice cream" Asma shouted , immediately we entered.

"Mee!!" I and humaira squealed.

"What flavors ?" She asked again .

"I want a chocolate truffle with bunny tracks and black berry toppings"I said and she nodded .

"Ya Ahmad which flavors should I get you" humaira asked him .

"Don't worry about me humaira , just have my credit card" I heard him say calmly .

"No , I'm getting you ice cream" humaira objected and I smiled at how nice she was trying to be with him .

I watched them walk hastily to the ice cream corner , while feeling ahmads presence at my back .

After few minutes they came back holding two cones of ice cream each , Asma handed me mine , while humaira gave Ahmad his saying " vanilla is everyone's fav , so I got you vanilla"

I watched as he collected it and gave her a smile before saying thank you .

"Asma let's ride on the roller coaster " humaira said happily .

"Yes , let me get the tickets" Asma replied with the same energy before walking to the ticket section.

I looked by my side to see Ahmad gently licking his ice cream.

I started to admire how cute he was looking while he sticked out his tongue to lick the ice cream .

I averted my eyes to Asma who came back with the tickets .

"Addah nasrin are you also riding with us ?" She asked .

"No I'm scared" I said almost laughing , that Shiit scares me a lot .

"Ya Ahmad , you have ice cream on your cheeks" humaira said , interrupting Asma from replying me .

I looked up to his face , he had ice cream painted on a side of his cheek .

A chuckle erupted my mouth causing the girls to also laugh at how funny he was looking with both the ice cream and a hard face .
He tried reaching his hands to clean it but he kept on ruffling it the more .

"Addah , kigoge mai ( clean it for him )" Asma said amidst laughter .

"Huhh" I replied ,my mind zoning out because I wasn't going to do it .

"You should clean it for him , you're the only one still with your ice cream napkin" humaira said .

"Ohh" was all I said before walking closer to him , he was looking at me all this while . The stain still on his cheek making him look cute and childish .

Few inches between us, his smell already captivating my soul . I raised my hand to his face with the napkin , I could feel his eyes piecing mine , I gently placed the napkin on his skin before wiping it gently.

I looked away to his piecing eyes which held tiredness . I watched his eyes roll down to my lips . Staring at them before looking back to my eyes .

The feeling of the same butterflies I felt on my prom ,flying in the pit of my stomach.

"O teach me how I should forget to think!, for never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo!" Asma rolled out a famous love quote ,interrupting our eye staring competition.

I backed away immediately , totally ashamed of myself.

"Someone is blushing" humaira said while laughing, making Asma laugh along with her .

I felt really embarrassed so I started to walk ahead of them .

After the ticket guard collected their tickets , I watched as Asma and humaira hop on the roller coaster .
The ride started and I heard ahmads phone ring .

He walked a little bit far from me and I remembered what happened a while ago , a slight tingle forming in my stomach. I picked my phone to chat rufaida up .

"Omgg that was the best roller coaster ride I have had before" I heard humaira say immediately they came down to me .

"Wlh , it was fun but I felt like throwing up" Asma added .

"I want to ride on the water splash" I finally said after I finished my ice cream.

Humaira and asma looked at each other .

"Who wants to go with me" I saw a very mischievous glint in humaira eyes , her and asma shook their head negative.

"Me I'm scared of that ride" humaira said , Asma nodding after her .

"Danallah mana , it's the only ride I want to ride on , and I'm scared to ride alone" i said sincerely.

"Toh ya Ahmad should ride with you" Asma said while turning to look at him .

"No!"I only want to ride with you girls" I said , already imaging if I was to ride with him .

"Addah , just ride with him ,we are already tired , and besides we are going to get cotton candy , right Asma ?" Humaira asked Asma with a funny smirk .

I was about to object again when ahmads voice interrupted.

" You should go get the candy , I will ride with her" he said with a straight face , moving forward to get the ticket .

I looked at him unable to object , the girls walking away to get the candy .

I face palmed my face defeatedly, I trudged to where he stood ,when he got the tickets we joined the queue; when it was our turn Ahmad gave the man our tickets.

I started thinking of our sitting arrangement, I want to seat in front but that will be scary.
Negotiation gathered  all my thoughts , Ahmad was already seated in the first section maybe he knew my concern, the ticket man cleared his throat looking impatient, without thinking I sat in front of Ahmad.

His scent wafted my nose immediately, I could feel the heat radiating of his body on my back making me relax a little,the shark started floating forward .

I hope I don't regret this , the water from all the previous splashes wet my shoe which reminded me of the time I use to seat at the back and butt will become wet.

The shark turned heading for the first splash,the sound of us moving up , with my body pressed against his, I couldn't tell which one it was that caused butterflies in my tummy.

We reached the peak , there was a five second suspense before I heard my scream , and two strong arms holding me tight as I held the rail like my life depended on it, there was a huge splash, I let out a shaky breath , it was always after the first that makes me regret getting on the ride, I could see humaira and asma from where we were laughing with their phone held up.

His hands were still on my body , holding me tight , Making sparkles within me. The shark zoomed of again and left another huge splash causing me to let another scream . Ahmad tightened his hold on me . I started to feel safe and complex , I relaxed a bit and his hands loosed a bit too ,making me to let out a shaky breath .

The ride came to an end with ahmads hands still around me , he removed it to unbuckle his belt and me also unbuckling mine . I came out of the shark , my body still tensed and nervous from his hold .

We both pretended like nothing happened, making things really awkward as we walked to Humaira and Asma .

"Omgg cutest couple in the universe" humaira drooled , while they both looked at something on her phone and back at us .

I rolled my eyes at her before stopping in front of her to see what she's looking at on her phone .

"Ya Ahmad did you see the way you were holding her, you were trying to protect your baby and it was so cute"Asma said shamelessly making a blush to creep on my cheeks .

I collected Humaira's phone to see a thousand of pictures and videos she took of us while on the ride .

My eyes caught a picture where I was coincidentally holding ahmad's left hand which I can't remember holding , his other hand was firmly around me and he had a cute smile on his lips .

The picture reminded me of a cute couple I have always admired . It looked nothing like reality , it looked like we were the happiest of all couples .

I cringed at the weird feeling , about the picture before Asma handed me my cotton candy .

We spent another thirty minutes, Asma and humaira riding on different rides . We finally left to eat .

We got to cilantro slightly after magrib prayers , it was already getting late . We hoped out of the car and entered, the place was filled with people mostly lovebirds ,As we walked further we started Gaining so much eyes attention from people which I wondered why .

After checking the menu , I didn't really have any appetite heavy food so I settled for " fried noodles with strimps and carrot Halwa" .

Ahmad excused himself after ordering water and went outside .

I was halfway through my food when I heard a familiar voice call my name , I looked up to see Amir standing beside our table with his signature smile .

"Amir!!" Humaira beat me to calling his name .

I let out a smile as he called her name with the same energy .

I turned my gaze to Ahmad , who was walking back to the table with a face wondering what was going on .

Amir sat on the free seat beside me , and Ahmad sat opposite me beside humaira , Ahmad glanced at the place Amir Sat before shifting his eyes back to his phone.

"Nasbee what's up" nasbee since when, this guy and his hauka.

"Nothings up,you?" I decide to just ignore the nickname I could feel Ahmad's eyes on me.

" work, work and my lost love" he said with a sad face then masked it with a smile.

"Lost love kuma" I let out a nervous laughter, I knew where this was going.

"Yes now as you can see the girl that I liked was taking awa-." I was quick to interrupt him.

" ahh you came alone" I said locking my eyes with a very tensed Ahmad.

"Nope I came with my friends" i was about to reply him when Ahmad's voice interjected.

" I think it's rude to leave your friends like that, you've said your greetings" Ahmad said with finality and a stern voice.

I looked at his eyes , they were tensed ,a slight part was holding
jealousy .

Heyy guyss , how are you doing ?, sorry for the late update . Wlh I was having a writers block and I'm glad I enjoyed writing this chapter because it made me happy tbh ❤️.
We are soon going to start shipping names for Ahmad and nasrin ooo hehe .
Tanisher is going to accept Islam masha Allah 🥺❤️.

Don't forget to vote , share and comment ❤️.

Walida_md🥀
Permanreina 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 14.6K 54
"Your father used to beat me up, that's all I have to say." She is young and beautiful, He is old and hateful. She has a promising future, He has mad...
526K 25.8K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
30.1K 1.2K 32
Samira is a twenty year old girl who lost her mom when she was born and her dad marries another woman who treats Samira like her own child Suhail is...
512K 24K 45
Samantha Jones isn't your average everyday 19 year old. She suffers a from a serious case of low esteem and trust issues. with her father abandoning...