secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

1- July 31
2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
5- First Day in Class
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
15- Nightmares
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
23- Petter Pettigrew
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
27- Farewell
28- The Burrow
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

16- Leaky Cauldron

2.4K 71 54
By disappointed_gurl

You found out the Weasleys won the Daily Prophet Draw and were going to Egypt which you thought was great, your summer was going rather well except when Aunt Marge would come over. Marge liked you since you were quiet and never talked back to her and it's not that you liked her cause you didn't but you just didn't want to deal with her attitude.

"Harry come on, she's coming. Wake up" you shook him.

"(y/n) please another five minutes"

"I wish I could but you know how Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia get. So let's go"

"Is she bringing her dog?" He asked as he sat up.

"Yes of course. She never goes anywhere without Ripper"

"Bloody hell that woman and her dog are going to be the end of me (y/n), she's worse than Uncle Vernon" He stood up and headed to his trunk to get his hoodie.

"Hey can you pass me my sweater? It's in my trunk"

"Of course" He opened your trunk and got the first sweater he saw. "Here you go" he said, throwing the sweater at you.

"Wait this isn't mine" you said, looking at the sweater.

"Who's it then?"

"Ohhh I remember. It's George's sweater" you thought back to the day he slept with you on the couch and how you felt safe when he wrapped his arm around you. You still had nightmares but Harry was now the one who helped you and it somehow made your bond stronger, the two of you were a lot closer. The two years at Hogwarts were great but the bond with you and Harry had weakened, both of you were busy in your own classes, hung out with different people and didn't really talk a lot so you were happy to see your bond grow stronger.

"Why do you have his sweater?" He said in a demanding tone. Even though Harry was younger he had grown to be protective of you, especially if it had to do with boys.

"The first night I had a nightmare he came down looking for his sweater but then I fell asleep and I took it and I forgot to give it back"

"Well are you going to wear it?"

"Well duh dummy I have it right here might as well wear it"

"Okay but-"

"HARRYY, (Y/NN) hurry up and start setting everything up Aunt Marge will be coming in a few minutes" Petunia yelled.

"Let's go" you both hurried down the stairs. Harry started to set up the table while you started serving the food on the plates. You and Harry of course weren't allowed to eat with them and knew Harry would be hungry so when Aunt Petunia and Dudley went upstairs to get ready you called Harry.

"Come here quickly" You gave Harry a spoon and you both started eating quickly.

"This is good (y/n)"

"I know right"

"Oh (y/n) did you ask Professor Mcgonagall before we left?" Harry was going to go into his third year which meant he was allowed to go to Hogsmeade but he needed a parent or guardian to sign his permission slip but since he didn't want to ask Uncle Vernon he asked you to sign it. Not sure if you could sign it, you went and asked Professor McGonagall before leaving Hogwarts.

"Yes Harry I did. Unfortunately I can't. She said it has to be a legal guardian and even though I'm older and look over you, I'm still just your sister. So you are going to have to ask Uncle Vernon"

"Bloody hell but-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Harry!! Open the door" Petunia yelled. He quickly made his way to open the door once he did in came Aunt Marge with her bulldog Rippers. She took off her coat and handed it to you. "Hang this will you"

"Yes" you said in a sweet tone not wanting to get on her bad side.

"Still here, are you?" She turned to Harry who was standing there.

"Yes" he said in a dull tone.

"Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful tone, you should be grateful like your sister. Damn good of my brother to keep two, if you ask me" she said in an annoyed tone. You wrapped your arms around Harry's shoulder and walked him to the kitchen to start serving dinner.

"Don't listen to her. She's a git" You whispered that last part so only Harry could hear, he laughed and agreed with your statement.
They all sat to eat while the three adults were talking Dudley was watching the television they bought him, since he felt that it was a lot of work to go from the kitchen to the living room.

"Where did you send the boy and girl,Vernon?" Marge asked.

"For the boy St. Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases. The girl is homeschooled"

"Do they use a cane at St. Brutus', boy?"

"Oh..yeah.. I've been beat loads of time"

"Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby... wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it" You went and started to grab their plates.

"May I?"

"Yes" She handed her dirty plates that were licked by her dog. "You mustn't blame yourself about how that one turned out. It's all to do with blood, bad blood will out" She pointed at Harry and you rubbed his shoulder and gave him a smile which he returned.

"Ignore her" you mouthed him, which he nodded but once Marge brought up your godparents it wasn't easy for him to ignore her.

"What is it their father did, Petunia"

"Oh nothing, he was unemployed"

"And a drunk to I suppose"

"That's a lie" Harry snapped back and you didn't try to stop him cause you started to be annoyed by Marge's comments.

"What did you say boy?" Never once had Harry snapped back at her so she was in disbelief when he did but also angry.

"My dad wasn't a drunk" Then the cup that Marge was holding exploded and you pulled Harry aside.

"Harry don't" He was heated and you knew that he was about to do something he shouldn't so you tried to calm him down before he exploded.

"I think it's time you two went to bed" Vernon knew what Harry did and was not having it.

"Quiet Vernon you" she pointed at you "Clean this up"

"Yes" you picked up the mess that Harry caused and hoped she would stop talking but she didn't.

"It doesn't matter about the father. In the end it comes down to the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup" You were going to say something to Harry but he snapped.

"SHUT UP. SHUT UP!"

"Right let me tell you" She pointed her finger at him but it began to grow bigger and rounder then soon her whole body started to get bigger and she started to float away.

"Harry, what did you do!?" You asked as Vernon and Petunia tried to bring Marge down.

"I don't know I just got mad and imagined her floating away"

"Well brilliant but Vernon is going to go insane and make the rest of our stay a living hell we can't stay here. Let's go to the Leaky Cauldron, come on pack your trunk" You two ran to your room and started packing your trunks before you left though you realized both owls.

"Meet us at the Leaky Cauldron" both owls hooted then flew away.

"Come on (y/n)" you both ran down hoping to avoid Uncle Vernon but he was waiting for Harry.

"You bring her back! You bring her back now!" Vernon yelled.

"No she got what she deserved" Vernon lunged at Harry but he got out his wand and at the sight of his wand he backed off.

"You're not allowed to do magic out of school. They won't have you now. You've got nowhere to go" Vernon knew that he couldn't use magic after Harry received a howler from the ministry of magic after the incident with Dobby.

"Anywhere is better than here" Harry snapped back and you both left, while walking you spotted Aunt Marge up in the sky floating.

"Bloody brilliant Harry. She got what she deserved"

"Yeah she did (y/n) but know I don't know if I'll be allowed back. Vernon is right I used magic out of school"

"We will fix this Harry. I mean you didn't mean to do it, it just happened in the heat of things" You both sat on the sidewalk, thinking how you would get to the Leaky Cauldron. The winds caused the swings and tiny carouse to start moving, Feeling a bit uneasy you both started to look around and stopped when you saw something in the bushes across the street. You stood up to see what it is, a dog appeared and started to growl which caused Harry to get up as well and take out his wand. The dog barked and ran towards you, he hugged you in order to protect you and you both fell but there was no dog. Then a bus came into sight and stopped in front of you.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus. Emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this evening... what are you two doing down there"

"We fell over" Harry responded.

"What chu you fall over for"

"Well we didn't fall on purpose Stan" you took your trunk but Stan grabbed it instead and told you to go inside. A minute or two later Harry came aboard and you both sat in one of the empty bed that was in the bus.

"Take it away Ern"

"Yeah take it away Ern" said a shrunken head. When the bus started to move it took you by surprise how fast you were going and you held onto the bars on the bed in order to not fall.

"Where are you heading?" Stan asked.

"The Leaky Cauldron Stan, that's in London" Harry said.

"Get that, Ern? The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London"

"Stay away from the pea soup" The shrunken head started to laugh. "Heads up! Little old lady at twelve o'clock!" The bus suddenly stopped while you were okay Harry crashed into the window which caused you to laugh.

"Not funny (y/n)"

"Just sit down and you'll be fine" you said. You were facing forward when you noticed Stan reading a newspaper. You focused your attention to the front page of the newspaper Stan was holding, quickly recognizing who it was.

"Hey Stan is that Sirius Black?"

"Yes it is Sirius Black"

"Who's Sirius Black ?"

"Who is Sirius ? You've never heard of Sirius Black, he's a murder and got locked up" Stan said, showing Harry the newspaper.

"How did he escape?"

"Well that's the question, he's the first one ever"

A million thoughts ran through your head, you were one of the few who knew Sirius Black was Harry's godparents however you could not tell him not to mention that he was your father. You arrived at the Leaky Cauldron and were greeted by Tom, the Innkeeper of the Leaky Cauldron, who took you to a room that the Minister of Magic was in.

"I should tell you, Mr and Miss Potter, earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located just south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched and she's been properly punctured and her memory modified. She has no recollection of the incident whatsoever"

"So Harry is not in trouble, Minister?" You asked.

"No he is not in trouble (y/n)"

"But I broke the law of using underage magic sir"

"Oh, come now, Harry. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts! However running away given the state of thing was very irresponsible of you two"

"State of things?"

"Yes Harry, we have a serial killer on the loose"

"Yes but what does that have to do with us?"

"Oh nothing Harry, you two are safe. Tomorrow you'll be on your way back to Hogwarts. These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty of having them brought here. Now Tom will show you to your room"

"Thank you Minister"

"Wait just a moment Miss Potter, I need to have a word with you"

"Yes Minister"

"Take care of Harry, you know Black has returned to finish the mission he wasn't able to complete last time and don't go looking for him even if he is your father"

"Minister may say something?"

"Of course"

"I don't think he did it and I'm not just saying that cause I'm his daughter. But he was close friends with James and Lily, I doubt he would do something to hurt them or Harry. Is it possible he could get a trial? After all he was thrown in Azkaban without-"

"Miss Black. I understand but unless any other evidence surges up that proves otherwise then he is the one to blame. Sometimes there are dark sides in a person that no one sees until it is too late. If new evidence surges up then I will give him a trial until then I'm sorry but once caught he will be thrown back to Azkaban"

"Well um thank you Minister"  you said in a disappointing tone. You grabbed your books as well as Harry's from the desk near by and took them to his room. "Hey I brought you your books"

"Oh thank you I forgot them. Well I didn't forget I was not given the chance to get the them, I was dragged away by Tom" you both laughed.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Yes please (y/n) I'm starving. I just want a sandwich and pumpkin juice"

"Sandwich and pumpkin juice okay got you, be right back" You order Harry's food and yours as well, when your food was ready you went to Harry's room to eat with him. When you finished eating you went to your room to sleep.

-

The next morning you woke up and started getting ready when you were interrupted by frantic knocking on the door "(Y/N)!" 

"Yes what happened? Are you okay?" You asked Harry who was out of breathe.

"The book is alive!"

"The Monster book of Monsters?"

"Yes! It attacked me"

"You didn't scroll the spine did you? When you don't it attacks"

"Huh?"

"Never mind I'll show you later, now let me finish getting ready and I'll be downstairs in a bit"

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy" You heard Ron yelling at Hermione.

"Well best go down Harry, I'll be there in a bit"

You finished getting ready and started to pack your books in the trunk afterwards you fed your owl. You headed downstairs to join Harry and the rest of the Weasley family who had just arrived from Egypt, Mr. Weasley saw you coming down and greeted you.

"(y/n) may I have a word, I already spoke to Harry"

"Yes of course, does this have to with Black?" You whispered.

"Yes (y/n). Now I know before he was sent to Azkaban you and him were close"

"Yes of course. He alongside my uncles and godfather"

"Yes, and I know you believe he is innocent but I want you to promise me not to look for him and endanger yourself and Harry"

"Even though I know he isn't the murderer people say he is. I promise I won't go looking for him"

"Thank you (y/n)"

"(y/n) dear, do you have all your supplies?" Mrs.Weasley outstretched her arms to hug you.

"Yes I have everything, so does Harry" you hugged her and greeted Ron and Hermione then Percy and Ginny and lastly the twins.

"Hello (y/n). I guess we are the best" Fred went in to hug you but you were shocked, they had grown so much taller, you snapped out of your shockness and hugged him.

"What makes you think you two are the best?" You asked sarcastically.

"Well they say "save the best for last" and we are the last ones you greeted"

"Technically it's me Fred cause I'm the last one she is greeting, hello (y/n)" George hugged you and whispered something in your ear.

"You look great in that sweater" you were still wearing George's sweater.

"Oh um-thanks" you sat in between them. "So what did you guys do or eat in Egypt cause you two grew so much"

"Don't know" they said in unison which made you laugh.

"So how was Egypt?"

"It was-"

"Amazing (y/n)" Ron interrupted and pulled out the newspaper which had the Weasley family in the front cover.

"Seriously flashing that clipping about again, Ron"

"I only showed Harry and (y/n), Fred"

"If by only you count Tom"

"The day maid"

"The night maid"

"The cook"

"The bloke that came to fix the toilet"

"and that wizard from Belgium" George concluded and both twins looked at the newspaper.

"Blimey George! Your nose looks positively massive in that photograph" Ginny looked over to see the newspaper. "Fred that's your nose"

"BLOODY HELL it is! Take after your side of the family, don't I, Mum?"

"Fredrick Weasley!" she yelled as she threw a ball shaped napkin at him.

"Wait (y/n) why are you and Harry here? I thought you were staying with the Dursleys" Hermione asked.

"Oh um" The whole family looked at you and waited for your response. "Well there was an incident and let's just say our Aunt floated away"

"You used underage magic?!" Hermione yelled.

"Not me, him" you pointed at Harry "But she did deserve it" Harry nodded in agreement.

"What did she do?" Mrs. Weasley asked as she drank her cup of coffee.

"Bad talking our parents and in a rage I caused her to float away"

"It was quite a scene I'm not going to lie. Well I still have some things to pack and I need to get someone's book out from under the bed since they didn't open it right so excuse me" you said as you started to go upstairs. "Oh Harry by the way might wanna stay here unless you wanna be attacked again"

"Who said I was returning to that room. No way! Can you bring my trunk out when you are done please?"

"Fine you git but you owe me some chocolate frogs"

You finished packing and made your way to Harry's room to get his book right as you entered the book made its way towards you which caused you to jump on his bed.

"Nasty little git okay think (y/n) what was the spell again ah yes" you threw one of your shoes down which caused the book to bite your shoe and you jumped on top of it.

"Immobulus" The book stopped moving and you picked it up and put it inside Harry's trunk, you decided to pack the rest of his things.

"Helloooo" you jumped and faced the door where George was standing.

"Bloody hell George you are going to be the death of me if you keep doing that"

"Sorry (y/n) mum said to go check on you since you were taking long. You okay?"

"Yes I got that little sucker"

"That's great (y/n) so um how have you been?"

"Great"

"I um meant with your nightmares, do you still have them?" you stopped for a moment and debated on whether to tell him the truth or lie but in the end you decided to tell him the truth.

"Yeah I still do not often though but when they do. They um become worse than the previous one but Harry has been helping me out"

"I'm sorry (y/n)" he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug "That should have never happened to you. You and Hermione were just in the wrong place in the wrong time"

"It's okay, I'll be fine" you looked up at him and he gave you a small kiss on your forehead.

"(y/n)!" Harry shouted followed by Mrs. Weasley yelling "George! Let's go" You grabbed Harry's trunk and owl then went to your room to get your trunk and owl.

"Here I'll take them for you"

"Thank you so much George" you went downstairs and gave Harry's trunk and owl to Mr.Weasley who was loading everything on a bus.

"Oh I totally forgot but I got you a scarf from Egypt (y/n)" He gave you a black scarf that had a red line in the middle and your initials on the end of it.

"Oh George thank you so much, I love it" he pulled you into a side hug. "Your welcome darling"

"Alright kids let's go" You started to walk to the bus with George's arm still around your shoulder.

"Aww Arthur look" Mrs. Weasley who was grabbing her purse stopped to look at the two of you walking out, everyone else had left.

"They look adorable together. I hope they get together this year" Mr. Weasley said.

"Knowing George it would probably be after they finish Hogwarts"

"No Molly it's going to be sooner"

"Oh really when do you think it'll happen"

"Their last year, first term I bet ya"

"How much do you want to bet Arthur?"

"15 galleons. They'll start dating their 7th year, 1st term"

"Alright I bet 15 galleon they will start dating after they leave Hogwarts"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.2K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
1.3K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
7.9K 113 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirée = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...
834K 36.7K 135
"There is no evil in sorcery. Only in the hearts of men." - Merlin Almost everyone in the wizard community know who the Weasley Family is; an old lin...