𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 , yan!dream smp

By hanamocha

▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY ... More

「 PROLOGUE 」
❗𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒❗
一 ARC I 一
▪︎DREAM BOY
▪︎SAPPY NAPPY
▪︎DELETE GO BRRR
▪︎WEIRD VIBES
▪︎WHAT THE F
+ YOUR POV +
一 ARC II 一
▪︎SETTLE DOWN
▪︎WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
▪︎I HATE IT HERE
▪︎HAH, GOTTEM
▪︎BOI, LISTEN UP
▪︎CALM DOWN, WOMAN
▪︎CATCH ME OUTSIDE
▪︎PICK ME UP, I'M SCARED
▪︎FASCINATING, ISN'T IT
▪︎SILENCE, WENCH
▪︎JUMP IN THE CAAC
▪︎I WANT TO BE MONKE
一 ARC III 一
▪︎I RAN FOR ROBLOX PRESIDENT
▪︎HEY GIRL, I'M FUCKED UP
▪︎SIRUP IN A SIPPY CUP
▪︎SPANISH OR VANISH
▪︎DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS
▪︎HONEY HONEY HONEY PIE
▪︎NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
▪︎GOGY, WHAT'S WATTPAD
▪︎AKU DISINI DAN KAU DISANA
▪︎OKAY, LET'S BREATHE
▪︎IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?
▪︎FUCK YOU, COCOMELON
▪︎WELCOME TO THE CRIB
▪︎DO HUMANOIDS HAVE DICKS?
▪︎THEY TELL ME IM A GOD
一 ARC IV 一
▪︎DORA IS DEAD
▪︎REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, BUY GOLD, BYE
▪︎HOW IS HE GONNA KNOW?
▪︎YOU'LL BE HERE IN COURT
▪︎CRAZY = GENIUS
▪︎PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP
▪︎CAN'T THE FUTURE JUST WAIT
▪︎HELLO AGAIN
▪︎WELCOME TO THE INTERNET
一 ARC V 一
▪︎YOU'RE REALLY JOKING
▪︎AT A TIME LIKE THIS
▪︎I'M NOT SLEEPING, I'M DEAD
▪︎I CAN'T STOP AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY
▪︎BOY BI, GIRL HI
▪︎ARE YOU SOBBING YET
▪︎I HAVE THIS URGE TO KILL
▪︎POV YOU ARE GAY
▪︎I'M LITERALLY SPEEDRUNNING THIS FIC FOR SCARAMOUCHE
▪︎SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM, VEE
take the time to read pls.
moved to genshin impact
▪︎WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING INCONSISTENT
▪︎IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO
▪︎MARIAH CAREY IS DEFROSTING
uhm i mean like
▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED
▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE
▪︎ DIVERGENT IS A GOOD ASS BOOK
一 ARC VI 一
(IMPORTANT) sorry i give up 💀
▪︎ALLEGIANT DISAPPOINTS ME
▪︎2
▪︎ 3
▪︎4
▪︎DRIP DROP
▪︎
▪︎5
▪︎6
▪︎7
▪︎ARMS TONITE
▪︎9
▪︎10
▪︎11
▪︎12
一 ENDINGS 一
[ A ]
[ B ]
[ C ]
[ D ]
[ E ]
[ F ]
[ G ]
[ H ]
[ I ]
一 EPILOGUE 一
• CUT SCENE •
• SHORT PLOT •
If u have any questions leave them here
a visit from hanamocha.

• ARC •

1.3K 36 25
By hanamocha

Note: do not cringe. Try not to cringe. This was 2020 my brain was not fucking okay. I was just writing shit down to see if it works and some ideas ends up being explained in details, some of them just dont end up in because it's too explicit/doesn't make sense lol. None of these will be edited either btw. Just giving u guys a note. The ending ideas are probably canon tho

ARC I

This arc will focus mainly on the reader and Dream to which this arc sends small clues to what may come in the upcoming arcs.

ARC II

This arc will focus on the start and the growth revolution of technology to which Wilbur decides to keep the reader as use to control Dream and other possible research to improve humanoids.

The reader will start off getting closer to tommy and tubbo as she started accepting the fact she is working at the company while meeting and examining new people.

Tubbo and tommy introduction:
The reader will wake up the next day to the sound of loud knocking from tommy.

Tommy would tour the reader around the place as he let the reader go through multiple process like injections or indentity analysis.

Tommy would later notice the fact the reader seemed tired and told tubbo, to which tubbo said he had just recently acknowledged it too and they had suggested to throw a small welcome party.

Tommy will act as if he doesnt care when he does and say tubbo had the idea to throw a welcome party but tubbo then admitted it was tommy's idea.

The reader questions to them what wilbur was like and if wilbur was ever nice to them, they told that wilbur is like a big brother to them and tommy is always the type who is open to expand his family.

The reader asked if they both have ever been exposed to the outside world to which they responded they havent.

The arc ends off with questions about RE:LIFE before it was created and what everyone's life was like before.

ARC III

This arc will time skip to where the reader has started being used to RE:LIFE.

The injections actually made her mind capable of getting used to things and feeling rather trained for years in RE:LIFE when it had only been a matter of days, this will be explained in arc II.

The arc will start off with an announcement of an arrival of banker, jschlatt.

The chapter will slightly be a filler and they focus onto wanting to buy a humanoid by the code

1911614116
S A P N A P

You later kept this information to tommy and tubbo to which tubbo was clueless about and tommy just made up conclusions that the code resembles a virus to which it wasnt.

You later got a task to where you have to explore the outside world once more, and you were told to be trusted.

*this is actually just a plan for them to work on sapnap and give him away before you caught them*

Despite being outside, you had the decision to escape or not escape but you decided you shouldn't.

You were too used to being in RE:LIFE.

You later met a few mechanics, fundy and niki, to which you've learned they were old workers from RE:LIFE who warned you about them.

You eavesdrop on them and learned that they had an idea to end both humanity and technology at once to end the suffering.

You end up questioning both idealogies.

You later were caught by george, a college student who happenned to stop by while getting ice cream.

Fundy and niki then caught you eavesdropping to where you ran away from the place in an instant knowing they would mostly be displeased by you.

You asked george if you had anywhere to stay and at that night, you stayed in his cramped dorm with his roommate he call by bad.

"Im called bd because Im a badboy grr."

Anyways, you learned that they were actually game coders to which you asked their help to hack.

They denied at your request until they gave in after constant begging and they began to be somewhat of your investigators on RE:LIFE.

After finally interogating wilbur back at RE:LIFE, You accussed him for being bad but he started to show you more positive sides to why he had done this to which he made you question.

Tommy later found wilbur experimenting on someone to which he said he couldnt take it and he couldnt trust him anymore.

Wilbur stared back at him and asked "you had no one to trust to began with"

And tommy mentioned tubbo, to which wilbur said

"You think tubbo is meant to be trusted, Tommy? You barely even know him."
He said and gave out clues to which tommy hesistates.

Turns out humanoids had started a revolution, indicating and showing that they would like power over humanity.

Meanwhile tommy, tubbo and (Y/N) later found out the truth about tubbo and wilbur caught them telling them that tubbo was only meant to be tommy's friend.

This truly made tommy rethink their frienship and wouldnt even talk to tubbo for a while, knowing tubbo even knew he wasnt really human and after a while, tubbo decided to run away and joined dream's side, leaving tommy, and making him thought tubbo had betrayed him.

Tommy was then felt forced to let go of his childhood as he just wanted a friend and family.

Tommy had a decision where he could turn into wilbur or leave RE:LIFE, the last reason he had to live.

ARC IV

In this arc, tommy and (Y/N) had stopped making in contact and they had

IDEAS

Sapnap and (Y/N) grabs ice cream and he wiped the ice cream left in the corner of her mouth.

Dream gives chocolate to (Y/N) to which since she is a messy eater (she is poor so..) he licked the ice cream off the corner of her lips and kissed her.

Sapnap asks if (Y/N) wants a pocky and asked if they wanted to play the pocky game

Sapnap works together with Dream to explode RE:LIFE to which (Y/N) said not to do but they did it anyway to which (Y/N) didn't want to and Sapnap starts assuming and interogatting her that she's only like this

Sapnap could be a run away humanoid, it will be shows when they got blown up that he isnt human.

"IF I CANT HAVE YOU, NO ONE CAN!"

"I'LL CHERISH YOU, (Y/N)!"

"ONCE YOU'RE DEAD I CAN- I CAN BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE! AND THEN, WE COULD FINALLY BE HAPPY!"

to which dream starts hating sapnap from his words and kept quite before plotting to kill him afterwards.

(Y/N) eaves drops at Wilbur's conversatiom with Tommy about RE:LIFE being blowned up and makes Tommy unsure about his trust with Tubbo to which the monitor had informed (Y/N) was here and Wilbur said "hello, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) tells Wilbur it's not right to fight fire with fire and it wont solve anything but Wilbur insisted that they had to do it, if sapnap and dream blew up RE:LIFE then they'll blow up their lives. (Y/N) didn't want this but Wilbur said it "I was meant to be yours, you were meant to be mine"

You had sneaked inside Wilbur's office to find out more about Sapnap (use code name) but then he walked in and caught you under his desk to which he isnt amused by it and he asked what you were doing, eventually you stumbled upon a guitar and changed the subject to which he did because music was his life.

Wilbur and you spent your time in his office and he seemee frustrated to which you tell him to cheer up as you leaned your face closer to his and he couldnt help but kiss you, he became embarassed after.

Wilbur proceeded to show a song to you (this may happen befoee or after the kiss, i reccommend before, like maybe if you picked after, he'll jist shrug it off as he showed one of the songs he wrote to you but he didnt mention that.)

(Y/N) ran to Quackity in accident who was actually a body guard for (the company or schlatt) he is against blowing up RE:LIFE and when you look up to see him, he just said
"Ayeeee kid wanna get some molaaaaa"
(Thats end of chapter quote)

The next chapter, quackity just jokes around with you saying dont be so serious and you asked who he is

A. If he works for RE:LIFE he'll say it is his life to guard it's existence.

B. If he works for schlatt just he'll say that he's actually not a bodyguard and is actually schlatt' 'dealer' to let him get his fix and was only told to be there so schlatt could look cool and get his fix after to which the reader later eyed him skeptically until he laughed it off and said that it wasnt true.

Quackity will once pull out what seems to be mint candy and gave it to you but then a grouo of body guards slammed him down but as they claimed he is known to be bringing and exchanging illegal substance to people.

You tell him to get off of him

Or

The body guards who slamed him down took him away as he said "wait hold up- I didnt fucking do anything though-" while a hand was placed behind your shoulder to see schlatt who said "You dont seem to be that familliar around here." He said, you dont know why but you could feel the fact that he is a strict guy to which you gulped before you turned to look at the banker. "What's your name?" He asked and you answered him to which he looked at you with a rather strict face but then smiled brightly.

"Oh man, (Y/N), what a nice name."
He said and felt less tense as soon as you get to see him smile.

There will be a moment where quackity will get shy around you when you wanted to grab some type of chemicals of mask behind him but instead pinned him onto a wall to which he blushed.

Despite everything, Quackity will always try to protect you no matter if you are in different sides than him.

When you come back to blown up RE:LIFE and quackity saw you and ran to you asking if you're okay, if you're hurt and where you were.

You said "No, are YOU okay?"
You asked in panic to which he took his time to contril his breath and said

"Yeah.. yeah Im fine."

Dream tried to stab quackity but you stopped him and tell him to look at you, he hesitated multiple times before giving up and dropped his gun/knife/weapon and Quackity took this time to schoot. (We dont know if it should be quackity or not)

Dream was later put into a van to which is going to lead him to the dumpster where failed experiments are thrown away. (Idk if this should be permenant death or not)

Quackity tries to be a dom and
put his arm next to you as you leaned againsy a wall but yiu eventually kissed him on the cheek saying "nice try"

Jschlatt didnt budge when interogatting (Y/N) despite knowing his convo.

His plan was to make her distract Wilbur and that's when he could tear RE:LIFE apart which he actually predicted she could do smthing and turns out she could bc the guy they talked abt is sapnap.

Dream was told to be taken away for a check up to which you are worried for and stumbled upom wilbur who is trying to disect dream.

Dream has software instability whenever (y/n) smiles and when she plays with a cat, he kept admiring her.

A. He tries to pat her bc she's very cute and when she asks why is he putting his hand on her head, he felt embarassed and said "cute."

B. Dream is jealous over patches to which dream leaned on closer to her face, trying to show puppy eyes but he was wearing a mask so she jist turned away ignoring him playfully and he grabbed her hand to touch the side of his face as she looked at him. (Y/n) then will laugh and put the cat on her lap.

"Stop it, dream." She said and dream chuckled slightly with a slight blush probs idk.

Dream asks what (y/n) wants. She said she wants to be free.

"Bro, you're wearing a coat right?"
(Y/N) asked.

"Yes but I don't think that will be a very good idea."
Dream said but you held onto his coat and tried to pull it off him.

"(Y/N) I don't think it would be best to do this."
He said rather calmly but you kept helding onto his coat tightly while pulling on it.

At the end, Dream ended up hugging you with his coat and there you've realized your face had hit his chest behind that coat of his and in there you could feel swords and syringes hidden and kept in there.

"Jeez, what the fuck do you even keep in here."
You said.

"I told you not to use it because this thing carry heavy objects."
He said.

"But I dont mind if you get cut."
He continued.

"The thing is, Wilbur, you know what
their abilities are but not the entirity of what they are capable of."

"Just like how you wanted it to be, I see a new evolution to technology that could revolutionize the world."

- Schlatt

"Schlatt is as close as we can get to a real life tony stark."

- Quackity

"Big Q really seems to be the type to have sex with his mic-"

- Tommyinnit

"I DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH MY MIC!"

- Quackity

"TUBBO! STAY WITH ME, BIG MAN!"

- Tommyinnit

"Wilbur.. are you proud of yourself?"

- Philza

"Do you know why left you, Wilbur?"

- Fundy

"We never wanted to leave anyone behind especially you and Tommy. It was hard to imagine someone using a kid's peaceful resting body just for an experiement to be brought back to life.. you did all this but at what cost Wilbur?"

"Death. That's the cause of everything."

- Fundy

"Wilbur, when we first started RE:LIFE with you, our main goal was to bring technology to help humanity but you.. you turned things around."

"There are times we have to stop, Wilbur"
She said pleadingly but Wilbur was already far gone to be fetched.

-Niki

ENDING IDEAS:
Aftee the blow up, the war had stopped. Though, it would seem as if Sapnap and Dream are neutral, they and Wilbur actually still had something against each other but they would rather not like to point it out.

At the end, (Y/N) will be given the option to be either with the 4 of them.

▪︎HANG OUT WITH SAPNAP
A. Bad Ending.
Where the reader was kept locked inside a tranparent coffin as he worked onto your body to be turned into a humanoid or somewhat at least half human or he wants you dead and to be kept only for himself.

B. Good Ending
Sapnap and the Reader was the most extroverted and lively (most personality) couple ever but they had to live their lives secretly. The reader isnt able to go outside that frequently but syill the chapter end with a surprise kiss from Sapnap.

▪︎HELP WILBUR'S RETIREMENT
A. Neutral ending
The reader and Wilbur was seen having a simple life at the country side as (Y/N) water plants nearby their house. Wilbur had came back with a lot of crops and fruits. You always told Wilbur you wanted to go outside to explore but Wilbur had always treated you like a queen. Too much like a queen to the fact you weren't able to do much and he was always the one doing things for you. He was scared to lose you and anyone else. Tommy then came by to visit for a while and gave something (related to Tubbo probs) and then left early to manage RE:START. Wilbur was seen very soft and kind towards the reader. He is a very vulnerable man towards whatever happens to the reader to the fact even a small paper cut on you would hurt him more than it would actually hurt you. He kept telling you he loves you everyday and he will always protect you.

▪︎ GO WITH DREAM ( unsure )
A.

B. Bad Ending
You were to always want to go out but Dream stopped you everytime. He pulled you tight onto his arms and locked you onto a bed. "Don't ever run away from me. This was the same mistake you've made when we first met." Dream said. You cant escape. There was no escape. Trapped, thinking you could fix something that had never been fixable in the first place.

▪︎GO WITH QUACKITY TO THE FESTIVAL
A. Good Ending
You had always been a normal lovely couple. You loved each other not too little and not too much. It was just about the right amount of love to finally be considered a healthy relationship. Though, despite this Quackity still has trauma over everything that had ever happenned in the past, he developed overprotectiveness towards you and would even blame himself if you get hurt but it isnt too unhealthy and he still lets you do what you want as long as you could take him with you often.

IMPORTANT ARC

Wilbur and Quackity was the one who saved Tommy and Quackity later went to Y/N, hugging her while asking where she was and if she was alright.

Wilbur later saw you after and asked you in panic while he scans you and gave you his coat without any consent being scared that you'll get cold or dusty from the explotion.

You then asked "wait, where's Tubbo?!"

You later found Tubbo sitting while hugging himself, breathing slightly heavily but not much in panic and just in surprise.

Later, Wilbur will plan to blow dream up but while they were arguing about how bad dream was,
Tubbo denied and said that dream was the one who saved him at the explotion. There will be a scene where Tubbo was suffocating and desperately asking for help and Dream helped him. (It depends if you want Dream to purposely suffocate him or not)

"Hello? Guys? Please?! Help me?! Guys?! Tommy?! Wilbur?! Quackity?!"

There shows Dream as a shdowy figure who later dugged through and helped him.

Tubbo later collapsed in emotional outburst and hugged him.

"It's alright."
Dream said and later they let go and part ways as tubbos at there alone.

"Is this what it felt like to be in the verge of dying?"

He later heard y/n yelled for him and he came out of the place.

RANBOO WILL REPLACE (Y/N) WHEN SHE LEAVES TO FIND SAPNAP AND RANBOO WIL GIVE AN ADVICE WHICH IS QUITE SUSPICIOUS BUT HE NEVER WANTED TO TELL HER HOW HE KNOWS.

Tubbo will side with Dream and when Tommy said he wasnt in the right mind he said

"WELL AT LEAST PEOPLE CARED ABOUT YOU!"

"DID YOU NOT HEAR? DID YOU NOT REALIZE? NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME. THEY ONKY CARE ABOUT YOU!"

"I COULD'VE DIED IF IT WEREN'T FOR ALL YOUR IGNORANCE."

tommy looks away not knowing what to say.

"Selfish. Maybe we werent meant to be friends for long."

And he left

Dream happenned to have met Punz and Sam(awesom dude) and they decided to abandon the mechanics because he felt as if a.is were alive and Dream was onto something and has a solid reason while Fundy and Niki's motive was to rebuild all a.is and destroy re:life. That means eret and the rest will be taking over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.4K 12
❗The story doesn't follow the original events of the Dream SMP❗ >When a God falls in love with a human< The server is falling apart, Y/n doesn't know...
1.2K 100 8
No longer updating any of my books My eyes flew open, and I saw that I was laying on top of the male. Heat rose in my face. I immediately sat up, and...
59.7K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
5.2K 249 22
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭-" His voice fell low. "𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝?" " 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞�...