𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘 - louis partrid...

By -garfieldlover

💐🎞- 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 "𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾... More

intro
1- impressions
1- impressions [ii]
2- skate
3- help
4- suprised
4- suprised [ii]
5- trustworthy
5- trustworthy [ii]
6- priceless
7- live
8- thoughts
9- mob
10- first
11- beautiful
11- beautiful [ii]
12- monster
13- instagram
14- ever since we met
15- handsome
16- friend
18- touché
19- emotions
20- you can imagine
21- north face
22- unconditionally
23- oh no
24- anna
25- ethereal
26- pangs
27- amore
28- glass
29- still
30- marks
31- reason
32- homesick
33- clingy
34- cloud 9
35- rambling
36- so much more
37- someone
38- youtube
39- aftereffects of love, it hurts
40- only a matter of time
41- love
42- deja vu
43- symphony
44- rose
45- cigarette
46- forever
47- damage
dating louis partridge would include
48- unnecessary doubt
49- simp
50- sour
50- sour [ii]
51- sleep
52- pretty
53- bfb
54- instagram [ii]
55- reckless
56- comfort
57- get up
58- cheeky
59- bittersweet
59- bittersweet [ii]
60- reunite
61- special
62- cocky
63- sid and nance
64- red lips
65- night sky
66- pink & red
67- comfort

17- waves

3.7K 86 49
By -garfieldlover

-

i hear my alarm blare next to my face. i groan as i reach over to tap my screen multiple times before it finally shuts off. it's 5:30 am and i've only gotten 4 hours of sleep because i stayed up on facetime with louis, too excited for today.

i open my phone and focus my eyes as the screen brightens. i check my texts and click on louis' name.

lou <3
good morning darling

y/n <3
good morning love

lou <3
it's almost time😏

y/n <3
i'm so excited

lou <3
me too, i'll see u in a bit, yeah?

y/n <3
yep, see u

i close my phone and head into my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and hair, and walk to my closet. i assume it's warm out so i grab a black skirt, a white collared shirt, and a brown sweater vest from louis' closet.

i head into my bathroom again and do my bangs quickly and do some light makeup consisting of concealer, blush, mascara, and some eyeliner. i head over by my jewelry and grab a few necklaces that fall over my vest and spray some perfume on. i grab my converse and my backpack i'm bringing in the car with me and head downstairs.

i set my backpack down by my suitcase at the door and see my parents. "good morning sweetheart." my mom says surprisingly not tired. my dad sits at the table wiping his eyes, i chuckle and walk over, "good morning dad. tired?" i ask while laughing. "huh? oh yeah." he says while chuckling with me.

i head outside to help my parents pack the car and we all file into the suv after i get all the way into the back so that louis and i can sit next to each other. the car starts moving and we all start driving to the partridge household.

when we pull up to their house, we can see the lights on and people walking around through the windows. millie and issie walk outside with a few bags and push myself to the middle to open the door. i rush out and meet millie half way. she grins when she sees me and pulls me into a hug, "hey mills." i say slightly giggling as we embrace each other.

we pull away from each other and i head over to issie and smile. she smiles and i embrace her as well. she laughs softly into my ear and i smile, "hey issie." we pull away from each other, "hey y/n, louis' inside still." i nod and help them get their bags in the car.

i set some blankets and a pillow in the back for louis and i and hear someone behind me. "hello darling." i hear a deep british voice say in my ear and i feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me into him. i turn in his arms and place them on his biceps, feeling his muscle under his shirt, "hey lou." i lean forward and hug him. "is that my sweater vest?" he asks as he pulls away slightly. "maybe." i reply as i help him out his bags in the car.

i lead him towards the blankets and pillows and he smiles, "you did this?" he asks as he sits down opening his arms for me to lay down and get settled. "yeah." i blush as i slip my shoes off and lay next to him draping a blanket over us.

when we get on the road with our coffees to help us stay awake - though it's not working very well - we are all just laying around on our phones. i snuggle farther into louis' chest and feel him stroke my hair slowly as we watch 'anne with an e' together.

"anne and gilbert need to confess already." i groan as he nods tiredly. i look up to him, "are you tired?" i ask as he nods and yawns, covering his mouth politely. i smile and take his phone, turning it off and letting him lay down and get comfortable. i lay on his chest as he wraps an arm around my waist.

i feel my eyes close slowly as i listen to his heartbeat underneath me.

-

issiepartridge cool couple ig 🤷‍♀️
(tagged y/n and louispartridge_)
Liked by millie.sj.partridge, louispartridge_, y/n, and 53,281 others

View all 21,372 comments

y/n they're cool ig

louispartridge_ who is this power couple??
y/n ikr?! i wish i were them

millie.sj.partridge 👀👀
issiepartridge 👀

milliebobbybrown so cute
y/n love u
milliebobbybrown ahh love u more
louispartridge_ *clears throat* 🥺
y/n not the 🥺 emoji

louisandy/n AHH SO CUTE OMG

username AWWW

username2 THEYRE SO CUET TOGETEHR

louishater ew
username2 r u looking in a mirror or
   something??

-

i feel someone slightly shaking me and hear, "darling wake up." i open my eyes and see louis smiling as he rubs one of his eyes. i lift myself from his chest a bit and move up his chest. he leans my head up and i peck his lips softly. "what was that? give me another one." he says with a fake pout. i grin and lean forward to press my lips fully against his.

he leans forward and deepens the kiss pulling me closer. our mouths move over each other's slowly as he pulls me closer. "ew!" millie exclaims as she looks over her shoulder. we break apart at the sudden exclamation and chuckle. "much better." he whispers in my ear as i blush.

"how long till we get there?" millie asks her dad. "about 45 minutes." he answers as she nods. "wanna listen to music?" louis asks as he pulls his phone out and offers me an airpod. i nod and take the airpod as he turns on 'wildflower' by beach house.

-

the car stops and we all head to the windows to get a glimpse of the beach house we're all staying at for the week. the house is right next to the ocean with a winding path leading you towards the water. there are mountains in the back for hikes and beautiful flowers and trees scattered around.

"wow." millie says as she presses a hand against the window. everyone starts leaving the car and we grab our suitcases. we head into the beautiful home and the inside is decorated with a blue modern theme.

i walk throughout the house and make my way into the kitchen that has many modern appliances and some groceries that we brought. everyone walks into the dining room while my dad grabs his phone, "okay, we're getting lunch. what do you guys want?" he asks as everyone throws orders at him to memorize.

louis' dad and my dad leave to go get the lunch for us. "do you want to go to the beach after we eat?" millie asks as she walks upstairs with her suitcase. "yeah, i'm down." i nod as i head upstairs to my room to unpack my clothes.

louis walks in from his room next door and knocks lightly. i look up and smile as he walks over, "foods here." i nod and he grabs my hand as we walk downstairs to eat.

as we sit down we eat and talk about random things we want to do while here. louis lays his hand on my leg and moves it back forth soothingly.

when we finish lunch we all head upstairs to change. i walk over to my suitcase and sift through until i find a bikini. i pin my hair up messily and grab my sunglasses before heading downstairs with a mesh skirt to cover my legs.

i grab my book from my backpack downstairs and take it outside and jog over to millie who's on her way down. "hey mills." i say as i head over and walk in time with her. "hey, what are you reading?" she asks moving her hand towards my book. "oh, shadow and bone. i want to read it before being able to simp over ben barnes in the tv series." i say chuckling at the end.

she laughs with me, "i wanna watch it too! ben is very attractive." she says as we make it to the beach. i see louis talking to issie and he turns to see us. his eyes skim over my body and he smiles before continuing his conversation with issie.

millie grins at me sneakily as we sit down underneath some umbrellas. i slip my skirt down and lay across the chaise. "why are you looking at me like that?" i smile as she shrugs lightly. "louis really loves you, you know. i can tell you love him too. you guys are perfect for each other." she says smiling at me. i blush a deep red and look at my book.

"you think so?" i ask as i look at the waves pushing towards the shore. she smiles brightly and nods, "i know so." she grabs her phone and leans towards me and takes a photo for her story.

"what have we got here?" i hear his deep british voice say behind me. my stomach fills with butterflies and i smile while biting my lip as i continue reading. i can feel him leaning over my chair with his elbows against the chair. he quickly grabs my book and i turn towards him. "hey, give it back." i say as he grins while walking backwards.

he flips it over in his hand and smirks mischievously, "come and get it darling." i blush and he begins running down the shore. i push myself off the bench and kick my sandals off before running after him, the sand flying behind me.

i quickly grab a bucket and fill it with water before placing it next to my chair. i continue running after him until he stops and holds it over my head. "did i ever tell you how amazing you look in that bathing suit." he asks lovingly as he keeps holding the book.

i look forward and see his shirt off, there's water glistening over his abs and he looks gorgeous. his hair is fluffy and messy and he lifts my chin up to look him in the eyes, "like what you see?" he teases as i blush. i reach for the book again and he raises it above his head now.

"nuh uh, you have to give me a kiss first. and not a peck." he whispers as he pulls me forward while smirking. i blush as his arm tightens around my waist and i press my lips against his. i wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes while reaching for my book.

i deepen the kiss and discreetly grab my book before running towards my seat. "hey," he shouts as he runs over, "i though we were having a moment." he pouts as i chuckle and open my book again. he lays on my chair with his head in my lap. he gives me puppy eyes and turns away crossing his arms.

"awh is my baby sad?" i tease in a baby voice. he nods and wipes his nose as if he's actually crying. i note back a laugh as i reach for my water bucket and pour it on him. he gasps and flinches from the cold contact and widens his eyes as i quickly stand up before tossing my book on another chair.

i laugh as i run as fast as i can towards the water. i can hear him shouting my name behind me as i rush towards the ocean. the cool water stings my warm body and i sigh as i try and get as far away as i can.

"oh you're gonna regret that missy." he shouts as he runs towards me with half of his hair wet and his body mostly wet. he swims through the water and makes it to me as he runs up behind me and throws me over his shoulder. i squeal as i run my hands down his back, "put me down!" i laugh as he starts walking farther into the water. "nope!" he responds as he keeps walking.

"you took my book so i poured water on you! we're even!" i say panting as he chuckles deeply, his vibrations shocking my body. "no, you tricked me and wouldn't kiss me." he responds as he stops in the water.

"put me down and i will." i say as i give up trying to get off. he places me down and i fall into the water. he begins splashing me and we both splash each other while avoiding swallowing the water. i laugh as he walks up behind me and hugs me, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

"do i get that kiss now?" he asks while peppering small kisses up my neck. i smile as i turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around him. i press my lips against his and he holds my hips close to his as we kiss. we were intoxicated by each other and blinded by our love.

i hum against the kiss and it almost comes out as a moan. he grins against the kiss and pulls me closer while slipping a tongue in my mouth. i pull him closer and stand on my toes as one of the waves slap against our skin. we break apart as i hold onto him so that i don't fall.

"i love you so much lou." i say as i run a hand through his wet hair. he twirls a piece of hair around my face and squeezes my waist softly. "i love you even more darling." i gasp jokingly, "i knew it! you know that makes me blush you jerk." i say while lightly slapping his chest. he grins and cups my cheek, "maybe."

our lips meet again and he holds me close so that i don't fall into the crashing ocean that's music to our ears.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 535 27
louis partridge x reader fanfic ig :) UNDER HEAVY EDITING started: 08/05/2021 Finished: 09/07/2021 1k reads at 03/06/2021
9.3K 77 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
18.2K 152 15
The most recent update was me just grammar-botting everything. I am no longer taking requests. I'm focused on other endeavors and have grown away fro...
3.7M 18.1K 177
Imagine with me.. Kate Xx © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the...