My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 10

6.6K 368 25
By haru__bts

                                             《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

                  "You are hot."                      

           《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

Taehyung slowly opened the door.

As soon as he opened the door, I saw a lot of students there. They were sitting in their respective places and in an order.

Why does this remind me of my high school or my university?

We slowly entered this classroom.

"You are late on your first day!"

I looked at that person. Is he a professor?

"I am sorry. I wasn't aware of the class." I tried to make an excuse.

"And you, Taehyung. Why are you late? I don't think you are a new student here. GOOD SKILLS AREN'T ENOUGH! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF YOURSELF? I CAN EVEN REGARD YOU AS A TRASH CAN." Some of the students flinched.

And Taehyung's smile vanished and he gave off some dark vibes!

He looked scary somehow. "I am sorry, master! I won't repeat this again." He apologised and went to take a seat while I followed him.

The professor started speaking something and I couldn't concentrate on a single word he said. My whole concentration was on Taehyung who didn't utter a word till now.

He was so warm back then. But just at the sight of this professor, he changed so drastically.

I sighed.

"So, that's all for today. And one more thing, I am going to assign your partners for the missions. So, get ready." All the people here were stunned at his words. And I don't know how to react on this.

He said and left from here. The class has ended finally. Taehyung and I quickly left from here.

As soon as we got out, I looked at Taehyung who was still giving off that cold vibe.

"Taehyung?" He didn't speak anything.

"Taehyung?" No reply again!

"TAEHYUNG!" He quickly looked at me.

"Ah, yes. Did you say something?" He asked me.

"No, I didn't." He nodded.

"Are you okay, I mea-?!" Before I could speak...

"I don't think I am feeling well today. I will take a rest. See you, Y/n." He said and left from here before I could utter a single word.
I sighed.

'Will I be able to see him again' I thought.

I just stood there with my thoughts accompanying me until someone touched my shoulder, I slowly turned back to see Jennie who was panting hard. 

"Hey, am I late?" She spoke in between the process of catching her breath. "Late for what?" She looked at me. "Class!" 

"Oh, it's done already." I said making her eyes widen. "WHAT?" She shouted bringing the attention of all the people around us. "Hey, don't shout." I told her while looking around.

"So, I missed the class?" I slowly nodded.

"Ah no. My attendance." She placed her hands on her hips, making a worried and frustrated face. "Wait a minute..." She said as she looked at me.

I tilted my head with a confused face.

"How did you know that we have a class?" She questioned me because of the curiosity which was clearly written on her face.

"While I was going a walk, I bumped into someone. So, that person told me that we have a class going on. And he took me there." I explained her.

"Who is he?" She asked. "He said he is known as Taehyung." I said trying to remember his handsome face.

"Oh, Taehy-" Her eyes widened. "TAEHYUNG?" She shouted his name making people look at us again. I awkwardly smiled at them and slowly turned towards Jennie who was freaking out.

I kicked her leg.

"Ah, why the hell did you kick?" She hopped on leg while catching the other.

"I asked you to not shout."

"But he's Taehyung! He is the top tier among all the Angels. He is one of the strongest ones among the top 10 list of Helven." She freaked out.

My jaw dropped. "Wait, even in helven there is a ranking shit?" I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, there is. The top 10 list of helven consists of the most powerful people among all the Angels and Demons here in Helven. And Taehyung is one of them. I can't believe that you met someone like him right on your first day here." She was amazed and I am shocked.

Jennie and I started walking towards our room. As we were on our way, she spoke.

"Well anyway, how was your first class?" She questioned me. "Not bad, I guess. But I was late. A professor scolded me for that." I told Jennie about that person.

"Professor?" I nodded. "He taught us in the class. The white-bearded person." Jennie's eyes widened again.

"Y/n, he is the in-charge of Angels. One of the heads of helven." I stopped on my tracks as soon as she spoke.

That professor back then in the class is the other head of helven. And in-charge of Angels?

I blinked my eyes a few times trying to process what was happening.

I got a bad impression from someone like him right on my first day.

I am done for good.

"Believe me or not, he is one of the most cruelest people here." Jennie made me feel scared.

"Well anyways, what happened in the class today?" I looked at her.

"Um, I never listen to classes." I gave a confident answer. She sighed. "But I heard one thing, he said that he is going to decide partners for some missions, I guess." Jennie's eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck." Jennie cursed making me tilt my head. People in that classroom before were also shocked.

"What happened?" Jennie looked at me. "He is gonna decide our partners for missions. Goodness, I don't want them to start yet." Jennie freaked out again.

"Start what?" I wasn't sure what she was talking about.

"You don't know about this, right." I shook my head.

"Let me start explaining. So, here is the thing. Every person gets a pair for the missions." She started speaking.

"What missions?" I said while having no clue.

"You don't about what Angels and Demons do right?" I shook my head as a no. She nodded and started speaking as we made our way to the room again.

"At some point, humans go through some incidents or turning points which can change their life completely. Their turning points can be either good or bad, it depends on the sins...humans commit." I slowly nodded.

"Angels and Demons decide the human's fate according to the sins he/she made." She continued.

"What?" I was shocked as soon as I heard her words. "Angels and Demons decide a human's fate by their sins?" She nodded.

"You are right. And the way Angels decide people's fate is different from Demons. Demons can be crueler."

Cruel?

"The Angels and Demons are trained here by sending them to some missions. And the way they perform in those missions decide whether they are gonna drop out or sent to their respective places." I continued to listen to her.

"An Angel who performs well is sent to Heaven and a Demon who performs well is sent to Hell." I won't lie, I am astonished.

"What do they do in that hell or heaven?!" I questioned her making her look at me.

"The missions given in Hell or Heaven are harder than Helven. And also..." She looked at me.

"The missions I mentioned are nothing but deciding people's fate." I blinked my eyes.

"So, am I gonna decide people's fate? Ridiculous." I looked away. "I am not joking. That's how helven works in our training." She crossed her arms.

"And each person has a partner who will do the mission as a pair. And we don't know who we end up with. The partners are chosen by Masters." Jennie sighed.

We finally reached our room after going through a long session by Jennie. I went and jumped on my bed.

I wasted the whole day on my bed trying to process everything Jennie said. I was shocked, worried and sick to death. This is just ridiculous. Deciding people's fate at their crucial time which can change their life.

Nothing but ridiculous.

NEXT DAY...

I can't believe, I slept all day! Woah. I slowly got up and sat on my bed. Jennie was rushing early in the morning.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes.

"Get up! The class is important. Our partners will be announced and our real training will be started." Jennie shouted while going towards the bathroom.

I forgot. Today, they said they will decide partners. I wonder what kind of partner I will get.

I slowly got up from my bed and went to do my daily routine.

I stepped out as soon as I am done. Before I could speak or do anything. Jennie caught my hand and we started running to the classroom.

"Have you gone mad? Look at the time. Master will surely scold us if we are late." Jennie spoke while running.

"I didn't check the time. I guess, I over slept." She scoffed.

After a while of running, we finally reached the classroom. Thank God, we weren't late. We have 1 minute more for the class to start.

"That was close." Jennie said while we were taking our seats. Both the Old Man and the other head of helven entered the classroom. Everyone was silent and took their places in an order making this place look elegant.

Suddenly, the old Man spoke.

"You all must be aware that you will be getting your partners today. Hope everyone is here. So, we shall start announcing the official partners list."

Everyone looked tensed. Jennie also mentioned that everyone wish to get a strong partner which will make it easy for us to complete missions and earn points to upgrade. I wonder, who my partner is.

Both of them started announcing the partners. Some were happy and some were frustrated and some were clueless.

And I was scared, cuz my partner hasn't been announced yet.

"So, here is the last pair." The Old Man spoke. I concentrated on what he was going to say. "And the last pair is..."

"Y/n and Jungkook." My eyes widened as soon as I heard the Old Man complete his words.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing...

TO BE CONTINUED...

This chapter was long as you guys have requested.

Hope this chapter was not boring.

Vote and Comment.

And if you like this story, please follow me...guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 236 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
243K 7K 39
"Stop it Jungkook! I am literally four years older than you." you say out of frustration. He has been seducing you way too much. "I know you want me...
271K 9.2K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
24.6K 723 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...