Smitten

By baubuddies

On her 29th birthday, Eliza Carlisle meets one SSA Aaron Hotchner. The catch? Eliza happens to be Emily Prent... More

Disclaimers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
CAST LIST + CREDITS

Chapter 7

5.1K 112 16
By baubuddies

"Hey there, pretty baby," a strange blonde man says to Eliza.

Eliza turns to see a strange man she doesn't recognize. "Pretty...baby?" Eliza asks puzzled. She may be three sheets to the wind, but she knows for a fact that that line is NOT it.

"What's a gorgeous thing like you doing all alone? What happened to that man I saw you with earlier? What's his problem to leave someone like you all alone?" He asks as he gets way too close and brushes Eliza's hair behind her hair.

"Listen douchenozzle, I'm gonna need you to stop touching me YESTERDAY," Eliza says, sobering up at the touch she does not want to have, pulling his hand from her hair. She glances at Penelope trying to get her attention, but she doesn't see.

From the booth, Derek sees what's going on and gets heated. "What the hell's going on up—"

Before he can finish his thought, Aaron erupts from the table toward the bar, fists clenched again. He's ready for a fight.

"Awww come on baby, don't you wanna have a little fun?" The strange man asks, his hand now moving down Eliza's back to her ass. She cringes, clearly uncomfortable, and goes to take his hand off of her before Aaron beats him to it, nearly breaking the guy's wrist with his grip.

"Ow! What the hell man?!"

"You looking for me?" Aaron says, arms now crossed and towering over the strange man, who suddenly has no words. "That's what I thought. Now fuck off before I pound your face in," Aaron growls.

"Alright man, alright. I'm leaving." The man says, his hands up in the air like an unsub's. Penelope sees what's gone down at this point, and her jaw is slightly dropped. Aaron goes to speak, but Eliza cuts him off, now making eye contact with Penelope from across the bar.

"Lord have mercy, I'm 'bout to bust," Eliza says softly before leaning back on the bar and then scanning Aaron up and down. Penelope reads Eliza's lips from across the bar and erupts with laughter.

"What?"

"What? Nothing. I'm ok. Thanks for that, by the way. You want a shot? I'll get you one—"

"Are you sure you want another?"

"Oh baby, I'm very sure. I need to try and get that fucker's face out of my head. Besides, vodka is like water to me," she replies, patting Aaron's chest before turning back to the bar. "Can I get actually get two shots, please?" The bartender obliges, and she and Aaron clink glasses and take their shots. Penelope circles back just in time for all three of them to walk back to the table.

"Holy fuck E, are you ok??" she says.

"Are you kidding, P? Do you see who threatened to beat his ass? My favorite G-Man, my hero," she says to Aaron, kissing his right cheek and popping her right foot in the process. Aaron blushes once again.

The three go back to sit with everyone for a little while and enjoy more champagne that's arrived, until Jeremih's "Down on Me" starts to play.

"Awww shit!!!" Eliza exclaims, rubbing her palms together eagerly, grabbing Aaron's hand and practically dragging him to the dance floor. Everyone else follows, including Dave and Spencer. Eliza starts with Aaron but quickly goes around and dances with (or on) just about everyone. There are no jealous fits from Aaron this time, as he's pretty lit at this point too. After that, he takes her in his hands again, a good distance from the others, and his thoughts start to wander.

"I'm baaackkkk. You feeling good, baby?" Eliza says into his ear.

"Absolutely," Aaron says back. He then leans in to kiss her, and Eliza returns it eagerly. They move to a booth on the back wall and continue to make out. He moves to Eliza's neck, and he kisses her in all the right places, leaving a few marks along the way. "Good thing it's dark in here," Eliza thinks to herself. They return after a while to the others hanging out at the booth, most now with water.

"Y'all good? It's been a minute," Derek asks with a smirk.

"Actually, it's been 12 minutes and 42 seconds," Spencer astutely notes.

"Just fine, baby boy," Eliza replies to Derek, reapplying her lipstick, sneaking in a wink.

"Well kiddos, I think it's time for me to head home," Dave tells the gang.

"Same here," Emily says. "Eliza, don't forget we have brunch tomorrow."

"I could never, my dearest," Eliza says with confidence, still pretty drunk.

The crew all head out of the club. Rossi leaves first, followed by Reid, JJ, Emily, Penelope and Derek, and then Eliza and Aaron secure their own car. Eliza gets in first, with Aaron shortly behind.

"SO, is it gonna be YOUR place or mine?" Eliza asks Aaron, her words a little slurred.

"I think we'll be heading to yours. You've gotta get to sleep," Aaron says.

"Not before we have a little fun," Eliza says sexily into Aaron's ear. They talk for a few minutes before Eliza curls up on Aaron's arm, her head on his shoulder. It doesn't take him long to notice that she's since fallen asleep. She wakes up when the car stops at her building.

"Wh—where are we?" Eliza asks flustered, realizing what's happened.

"We're here," he says.

"Oh," she says, some disappointment in her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asks, confused.

"For being such a lightweight," she says.

"Don't apologize; it's nothing. Come on, let's get you upstairs," he says, opening the front door to the building for her and joining her up the elevator to her floor.

When they reach her front door, she fumbles for her keys and lets them both inside. She kicks off her shoes and heads straight upstairs to take her contacts out and change into pajamas.
"I'll be back," she says as she heads upstairs. "Make yourself at home!" Aaron pours them both some water from the Brita pitcher in her refrigerator. He walks around the first floor for a few minutes and observes some of the pictures on her walls, featuring snapshots of her with everyone from his team at a bar to Anna Wintour at what he thinks is the Met Gala. He turns around and walks back toward the kitchen when he sees she's come back downstairs and has changed clothes. She's now rocking round tortoise shell glasses, flannel pajama pants, and a giant Juilliard tee.

"Just couldn't wait, huh?" He says with a smile and a chuckle.

"NOPE," she says. "You didn't have to help me up, ya know."

"I wasn't gonna leave you like that," he says, handing her the water.

"Well, thank you. Cheers," she says as they clink their glasses. "Did you see anything interesting on the walls?" She asked.

"Oh uh, sorry, I just—"

"Don't apologize, Agent. This isn't an interrogation," she assures with a smile, as she can tell he's nervous to be here. "Did you have a good time tonight?" She asks as she leans onto her island.

"Eliza, I had an amazing time." He says with a smile.

"Good." She says. "Come here."

Aaron walks up to her, and she takes his face in her hands and kisses him. "Don't leave yet...stay the night with me." She says as she pulls him in for a hug. "I am sober enough to know what I am asking, by the way. I'm also just hella interested in going straight the fuck to sleep. After all, we rode about 20 miles this morning, remember?" She says smiling, patting his back as she pulls away from him.

"Ok, I'll stay," he says, playing it cooler than he really feels.

"Wonderful," she says, taking his hand up the stairs. She then heads into the bathroom to take her makeup off, rinse off the sweat, and brush her teeth. She emerges a few minutes later to find Aaron watching some TV on top of the bed, soon noticing him looking her up and down once she comes out of the bathroom.

"Don't you at least want to take your shoes—wha—what are you looking at? Did I miss a bunch of makeup or something?" She asks, touching her face.

"Oh uh—uh, nothing."

"Spit it out, Agent."

He gets up from the bed to pick her up and sit them both on the bed so that she's now straddling his lap. They start to make out, and he soon heads back to kiss her neck, leaving more hickeys along the way.

"Mmmm," Eliza says as he starts. After a minute, she can tell he's left several marks. "Fuck Aaron, how am I gonna cover all these?!" She whines.

"Keep talking and I'll leave even more," he growls back, tightening the grip on her hips.

"Is that a threat...AGENT," she says, grinding into him even harder as she feels her hips bruise.

"Yes ma'am," he says, moving now to her lips as he flips her onto her back in one swift motion. The taste of scotch and the remainder of Aaron's cologne hypnotizes Eliza, but shifting positions so quickly leaves her sickeningly dizzy.

"Fuck," Eliza says, putting her hand on Aaron's chest to stop.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"Yep yep yep...just have the spins." She replies.

He quickly comes to her side to try and help. "Here, do you want to—"

"Oh God no. If I move now, I WILL throw up," she says quickly, her hand pinching the bridge of her nose and her eyes shut tightly as she takes deep breaths.

"I thought vodka was like water to you...?" he teases.

"Oh dear God, don't talk about booze!!!" She says.

"Good idea," he says. "Don't you at least want to be in the bed?"

"That would be ideal," she says. "Help me? SLOWLY?"

Aaron pulls back the comforter, scoops his hand underneath Eliza again, and lays her down.

"King shit," Eliza says, snuggling comfortably into her sheets.

"Thank...you?" Aaron says, puzzled at her turn of phrase. "I'm gonna freshen up and then I'll join you." Eliza gives him a thumbs up, eyes shut tight.

Aaron returns to find Eliza has since gone to sleep again. He gently enters the bed, takes her glasses off and sets them on the nightstand closest to him. "Goodnight, Eliza," he says. He sets an alarm for 9 AM before turning off the TV and falling asleep dreaming of the best night he's had in the longest time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 92 15
Emily Prentiss joins the bau, and immediately takes notice of a certain blonde woman. The secret that Emilys hiding from the team could either bring...
2.8K 114 16
โ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ โž Too many arguments too much tears, they foreseed how it w...
76.8K 1.1K 6
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ. ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ 3-8 ๐จ๐œ ๏ฟฝ...
132K 2.4K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...