𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 , yan!dream smp

By hanamocha

▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY ... More

「 PROLOGUE 」
❗𝐃𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒❗
一 ARC I 一
▪︎DREAM BOY
▪︎SAPPY NAPPY
▪︎DELETE GO BRRR
▪︎WEIRD VIBES
▪︎WHAT THE F
+ YOUR POV +
一 ARC II 一
▪︎SETTLE DOWN
▪︎WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS
▪︎I HATE IT HERE
▪︎HAH, GOTTEM
▪︎BOI, LISTEN UP
▪︎CALM DOWN, WOMAN
▪︎CATCH ME OUTSIDE
▪︎PICK ME UP, I'M SCARED
▪︎FASCINATING, ISN'T IT
▪︎SILENCE, WENCH
▪︎JUMP IN THE CAAC
▪︎I WANT TO BE MONKE
一 ARC III 一
▪︎I RAN FOR ROBLOX PRESIDENT
▪︎HEY GIRL, I'M FUCKED UP
▪︎SIRUP IN A SIPPY CUP
▪︎SPANISH OR VANISH
▪︎DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS
▪︎HONEY HONEY HONEY PIE
▪︎NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
▪︎GOGY, WHAT'S WATTPAD
▪︎AKU DISINI DAN KAU DISANA
▪︎IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?
▪︎FUCK YOU, COCOMELON
▪︎WELCOME TO THE CRIB
▪︎DO HUMANOIDS HAVE DICKS?
▪︎THEY TELL ME IM A GOD
一 ARC IV 一
▪︎DORA IS DEAD
▪︎REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, BUY GOLD, BYE
▪︎HOW IS HE GONNA KNOW?
▪︎YOU'LL BE HERE IN COURT
▪︎CRAZY = GENIUS
▪︎PLEASE DON'T FUCK UP
▪︎CAN'T THE FUTURE JUST WAIT
▪︎HELLO AGAIN
▪︎WELCOME TO THE INTERNET
一 ARC V 一
▪︎YOU'RE REALLY JOKING
▪︎AT A TIME LIKE THIS
▪︎I'M NOT SLEEPING, I'M DEAD
▪︎I CAN'T STOP AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY
▪︎BOY BI, GIRL HI
▪︎ARE YOU SOBBING YET
▪︎I HAVE THIS URGE TO KILL
▪︎POV YOU ARE GAY
▪︎I'M LITERALLY SPEEDRUNNING THIS FIC FOR SCARAMOUCHE
▪︎SMACK MY ASS LIKE A DRUM, VEE
take the time to read pls.
moved to genshin impact
▪︎WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKING INCONSISTENT
▪︎IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO
▪︎MARIAH CAREY IS DEFROSTING
uhm i mean like
▪︎ AH IS A, AH IS A, SHOULD I SAVE HER? I WANNA BE SAVED
▪︎ DOGS DEODORANT WITH UNDERWEAR SAUCE
▪︎ DIVERGENT IS A GOOD ASS BOOK
一 ARC VI 一
(IMPORTANT) sorry i give up 💀
▪︎ALLEGIANT DISAPPOINTS ME
▪︎2
▪︎ 3
▪︎4
▪︎DRIP DROP
▪︎
▪︎5
▪︎6
▪︎7
▪︎ARMS TONITE
▪︎9
▪︎10
▪︎11
▪︎12
一 ENDINGS 一
[ A ]
[ B ]
[ C ]
[ D ]
[ E ]
[ F ]
[ G ]
[ H ]
[ I ]
一 EPILOGUE 一
• CUT SCENE •
• SHORT PLOT •
• ARC •
If u have any questions leave them here
a visit from hanamocha.

▪︎OKAY, LET'S BREATHE

24.2K 1.2K 3.5K
By hanamocha

━━━ 'IT'S MY CHOICE, HUH..'

You thought to yourself, recalling the messages sent from 'Unknown' himself.

You were now currently walking alone once more as you turned off the reactor you held onto your hands slightly to the side after the virtual conversation you had. It was almost as if it was a pattern to you.

At the start of the day, you'd be with Tommy and Tubbo and then proceeds to stumble upon a few more people afterward, once it's all over, you'll be going back alone. Though, you wouldn't complain too much about it since you had never known how much you could be attached to some people. Back then, you wouldn't even have anyone.

Not that you were one to have such a tragic past, that's cliché, but you simply didn't seem to interest anyone into becoming your friends at times, and the ones you had often drifted apart or wanted to stay with the status of being just online friends.

Anyhow, on the previous event though, Tubbo had been with Tommy, supporting him to feel better and trying to be as his usual cheerful and innocent self until eventually, they had forgotten what they had to do in the first place.

You felt as if Tommy would rather like to spend more time with Tubbo alone and even possibly talk more about what he had felt during his experience of an anxiety attack.

It would make sense to you since he did seem to have shown himself being more comfortable with Tubbo, who you could assume, was like a childhood friend or a second brother to him. When you had decided, you asked Tubbo if you could explore around the building. He nodded, taking you back to the elevator's location and informing Alicia, the programmed automaton of the elevator, to allow your accessibilities to other floors. you were now able to access 36 floors.

You were currently on the B40 floor in which you believe was the 80th floor of the headquarters. You had never been able to look around the headquarters much which is why you wanted to explore more around the place to get a better view of what it was like.

The real question is do you still want to try and find a way to escape despite starting to know these people more?

You were currently looking around the place, expecting to see a door to the outside but all you could find were doors to more hallways full of different locked rooms. Suddenly, as you were walking, a familiar green fabric had appeared and blocked the sight of your eyes.

You then proceeded to look up and your eyes met with the glow of green, radiating through the eyes of a smiling white porcelain mask sealing the figure's face.

'Wait a minute... Dream...? Dream!' You thought in the realization of your convenience to have met him after, what you assumed, weeks. And as if he had heard your call out for him through your head, he quickly took a few steps backward, keeping his distance away from you tensely.

It did felt slightly strange to see him since you haven't met him in a while but something did fell off about him, Though, you weren't sure.

"Oh, Dream! Uh- hey!" You blurted out, slightly stuttering.

He stared at you for a few moments, his body still visibly tense as his eyes had never left yours. He proceeded to try and loosen himself up as his stare converted to a curious gaze, wandering upon you as he proceeded to take a few steps forward.

You didn't know what had happened to the fellow humanoid during the time you were apart but he had seemed as if he was lost to who you are. As if he knew you but at the same time, he doesn't. Eventually, his face leaned closer towards yours to which you later pushed him away slightly by his chest, creating a slight amount of distance between the two of you.

"Too close, Dream." You informed him to which he took a few seconds, frozen in a place as if a loading screen was playing through his head before proceeding to back away.

"My apologies... I'm not.. doing the best today." He said to which you later gave him a warm and reassuring smile.

"That's okay. What had been going on with you anyway?" You asked.

"You.." He answered, muttering under his breath but to your unavailing, you didn't quite catch what he had spoken to which you then raised a brow at him.

"Hm? What did you say?"

Though despite you asking for him to repeat his words, he turned quiet instead and you later gave off a more confused look plastered across your face before deciding to shrug it off.

Dream continued to follow you silently for what felt like hours when it had only been seconds. It was clear that you were uncomfortable by the tension between his pair of eyes, watching at you. Dream had then taken notice of your uneasiness towards him to which he later broke his gaze and looked away from you slightly as he tried to hold a conversation.

"How have you been, (Y/N)?" You later hummed at his question as your eyes wandered elsewhere in thought.

"I guess, it's fine.. I've met a few people which-" You stopped on your trail of words as you unintentionally bumped onto a man and stumbled backward.

Not moments after, your hand was quickly grabbed by the man and Dream holding you from behind, preventing you from falling as if they were reflexes.

"Sorry-" You quickly apologized, not looking at the individual you had bumped onto until you heard a familiar chuckle.

"This is the second time you've bumped into me now." He said and your eyes viewed upwards to see Alexis smiling at you as his hand had continuously grabbed onto yours.

Two guys are holding you, mate. One is a green beep boop bap and the other is a Mexican duck furry wearing a tuxedo.

You felt as if your heart had skipped a beat and in a swift, Dream had quickly pulled you away from Alexis and held you from behind protectively, glaring down at him non-stop.

"Quackity, I demand you move further steps away immediately." Dream instructed sternly at him.

"Chill, man. I'm from Jschlatt's company, I'm here to-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO YOU ARE WORKING FOR. STAND DOWN. NOW." Dream yelled out, demandingly which left shivers down your spine at his voice.

Alexis had an unreadable expression crossed his face but soon further a few steps away from the two of you and you broke out of Dream's arms, pushing him away slightly to the side.

"Jeez fuck, calm down, green boy. He's a friend." You reassured him but he didn't seem to loosen himself up. You proceeded not to mind him too much and walked a few steps towards Alexis.

"I'm really, really sorry.." You apologized and Alexis smiled at you warmly, chuckling the tension off.

"Don't worry about it. The guy's probably not used to me." He said.

You have always found him to be warm and humorous. He had always been someone you loved interacting with ever since day one. He checked his wrist, turning whatever was attached there from left to right.

"What's that?" You asked him.

"My ben 10 watch." He said as he pulled down the inner white sleeves of his shirt up.

"Bitch, what." You said before laughing at him.

"I'm just joking, it's a watch Jschlatt told me to wear but he doesn't allow me to show it to anyone." He explained.

"Just stop bumping onto me the next time we meet or you'll end up falling for real." He reminded but your inner urge which you haven't done in so long to make bad pick-up lines emerged and you can't help but talk back at him.

"What if I do want to fall for you?" Little did you know, the little question that was supposed to be made for a bad pick-up line had caused lost expression to form upon Alexis's face and he glanced.

"I don't know about you but this is literally the same feeling I had when I was fixing myself up with a mic." He said and you burst out laughing at his words to which he became as lost as ever.

"FIXING YOURSELF UP WITH A MIC?" You recalled his words through your laugh and he took a few moments of thought before realizing how wrong he had worded his claim.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MOTHERFUCKER HAD SEX WITH A MIC!" You exclaimed in laughter and Alexis was flustered at your words.

"I DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH MY MIC!" He exclaimed back at you, defensively and you tried to stop laughing before responding to him;

"What did it felt like?" You asked and you could see a brief moment where he actually thought about it and you laughed once more.

"MOTHERFUCKER LITERALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT! WHAT THE FUCK!" You laughed out.

"AYE! AYE! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WAS TRYING TO PROCESS WHAT YOU SAID!" He defended but you ignored his statement, continuously laughing at him before finally gaining control of yourself once more.

"Anyways, I have to go. The moral of the story though, I still DID NOT fucking have sex with my mic. Don't attack me anymore, I feel discriminated." He said jokingly and both of you parted ways. Not moments after, you felt a presence behind your back and you turned to see Dream.

"(Y/N).. you seemed to be happy.." He muttered.

"Yeah.. that's because I was.." You answered him to which you could have sworn his green glowing eyes flickered to red but it had disappeared in a blink of an eye and you weren't quite sure of yourself.

You then proceeded to try and walk through the other side but instead, he blocked your path and you took a few steps backward from him.

"(Y/N).. do you like him?" He asked to which you didn't know how to answer, not to mention, his presence was starting to feel more intimidating.

"I... I don't know... we're just friends.." You slightly stuttered.

You couldn't quite read what was going through his head but he proceeded to push you against the wall, trapping you between his arms and you have no choice but to look up at him. His head kept twitching left to right slightly before he decided to release the mask off his face.

his eyes were flickering red, just as you thought it had previously and his face had a small, light brown mark on the skin which you assume was freckles spread across his cheeks and the ridge of his nose.

"(Y/N), I can't do this anymore." Dream said, sounding desperate as his eyes kept flickering from green to red.

"Stop, this is scaring me-"

"How am I suppose to control myself when you've been like this from the very start?!" Dream yelled in frustration and you stared, frozen on spot, not knowing what to do.

"(Y/N)... I can't... I'm sorry.." He said gently as his eyes softened at you.

"Please lend me this permission for once." He said as his face draws closer to yours. And without any words or process of thought to be left,

He kissed you.

Created on 15 January 2020
Edited on 28 June 2021
Edited by michellechair @hanamocha

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ART BY THE TALENTED
🍒 4u_4ever 🍒

╭─✰─────────────────────╮
She slid into my DMs being shy
and then became a whole ass
wholesome barbarian 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

She is so awesome at what she
does and on top of that,

her art deserves to be as loved
like others.

Give her some attention or I'll
swiper no swiping you 😾

╰──────────────────────✰─╯

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
14.5K 1K 42
BOOK THREE PRIME GODS AU + SEASON TWO READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES AND WE'RE NOT THE VILLAINS FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too...
581K 20.1K 30
When a group of Minecraft players get sucked into the game without any warning and no way to get out unless they beat the End. "Have you two kissed...