secrets : george weasley (on...

By disappointed_gurl

(Y/N) Black was believed to be (Y/N) Potter, Harry's older sister, as few knew who her true father was. She... More

1- July 31
2- Diagon Alley
3- Platform 9 3/4
4- The Sorting Ceremony
5- First Day in Class
6- The Troll
7- First Quidditch Game
8- Christmas at Hogwarts
9- End of Third Year
10- The Great Escape
11- Flourish & Blotts
12- The Message on the Wall
13- Chamber of Secrets
14- Petrified
16- Leaky Cauldron
17- New Professors
18- Down by the Black Lake
19- Dementors
20- Payback
21- Firebolts
22- Gryffindor Tower
23- Petter Pettigrew
24- Gryffindor v. Slytherin
25- Shrieking Shack
26- Explanation
27- Farewell
28- The Burrow
29- The Unexpected Visit
30- The Portkey
31- The Quidditch World Cup
32- Aftermath
33- Triwizard Tournament
34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
35- The Goblet of Fire
36- Arguements
37- A Night to Remember
38- The First Task
39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements
40- Dates
41- Yule Ball
42- The Second Task
43- A Sirius Matter
44- The Third Task
45- The Parting of Ways
46- Secrets Revealed
47- Back to 4th Privet Drive
48- Order Of The Phoenix

15- Nightmares

2.4K 68 69
By disappointed_gurl

A month had gone by since you got petrified and everyday George made sure to stay by your side. It was hard on Fred since he had always had George next to him but he understood and would often stay in the hospital wing too just to keep George company. Lee was going a bit insane having to deal with Fred and George alone and not having you around drove him crazy but managed not to kill them. For Harry it was difficult not having his sister to calm him down and reassure him. Not only that but he also didn't have his friend who always had his back and made sure he was doing things correctly, but with the help of Ron and the team he pulled through. Little did you know that while being petrified he almost got killed three times, managed to save Ginny, destroyed a horcrux and free Dobby.

"Mr.Weasley please go to the Great Hall for dinner you can come afterwards again" Madam Pomfrey told George.

"Yes Madam Pomfrey" George said. He left not knowing that just in a few minutes you would wake up. Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout had managed to bring all the petrified students back to their original state. You were the first student to awake followed by Hermione, Colin, Justin, Penelope, Sir Nicholas and finally Mrs. Norris. Everyone was overjoyed to be be back to your original state and all celebrated by getting in a group hug. Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout then explained to everyone what had happened down in the chamber, reassuring everyone that they were safe and that they could join the rest of students and staff in the Great Hall. You wrapped your arm Hermione as you walked to the Great Hall.

"Well Hermione we may have been petrified but at least we didn't die, thanks to your quick thinking. Who knew a small mirror would help us"

"I'm glad it worked. I was afraid it might not work" Hermione said.

"Well it did Mione" you said, giving the girl a smile. "Penelope!"

"(Y/n)!" Penelope came running towards you. "Oh it great to see you two are alright"

"We are glad to see you are alright. I know someone whose going to be more than happy to see you" you said, entering the Great Hall.

"Well I'm also happy to see him again. Well I best be going to my table, I'll see you around. Bye girls" you and Hermione waved at Penelope as she headed to the Ravenclaw table.

"Sir Nicholas! Glad to have you back" you said, looking at the ghost.

"(y/n), Hermione welcome back it's great to see you two" he said, floating away. You and Hermione stopped for a second looking for your group of friends when you both heard Neville.

"THEY'RE BACK!" Neville cried out, pointing at you two. Everyone turned to see you and Hermione standing by the door. Harry, Ron, Olive, Lee and the twins started running towards you and Hermione.

"Hermione ! (Y/N)!" Harry said, crashing into a hug with you. "I missed you so much (y/n)"

"I missed you too. You have to tell me everything that happened down in the chamber. Professor Sprout and Madam Pomfrey only gave us a bit of information"

"Will do (y/n)" he said as he now gave Hermione a hug.

"(y/n) it's great to have you back" Ron said, giving you a small hug.

"Great to be back Ron. Are you okay ?"

"Yes I am and don't worry Harry is alright too"

"Thank you for staying by his side Ron" you said. Oliver was next in line to give you a hug, at first it was a soft hug but you knew he was unsure if he could give you a tighter hug. "It's okay Ollie you can give me a tighter hug I-Ollie!" His soft hug turned into a big tight hug without warning.

"Oh darling I've missed you so much! I'm happy that you are okay, I was worried sick!" He said, giving you a kiss on the forehead. The twins approached you and pulled you into a group hug.

"We missed you so much we were so worried when we found out what happened to you!" Fred cried out.

"It was different not having you around, we had to adjust to you not being here" George said.

"I've missed you two. And get rid of those adjustments cause I'm back" you said.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY WEASLEYS! (Y/N)!" Lee shouted, pushing the twins out of the way to give you a hug. "(y/n)! I missed you so much. These two drove me insane please don't get petrified again I can't do it without you. You keep me sane, they are nightmares"

"Oi! We are right here" the twins said in unison, trying to sound offended but ended up laughing.

"Well to begin with I wasn't planning on being petrified. I'm sorry you had to deal with them but at least now you know what I deal with on a daily basis" you said as you all sat down.

"How do you do it (y/n)?" Lee asked.

"Don't know, they are nightmares but I love them so I guess I've learned to deal with them"

"Oi! George, you heard that (y/n) loves us. She's gone soft" Fred said.

"Shut it Weasley" you said as you filled your plate with a ton of food. It was a lot more than what Ron had on his.

"Oi! Leave some for us (y/n)" George cried out.

"You weren't the one petrified George. I'm starving !" You said, stuffing your face with food.

"So (y/n) how does it feel to be petrified" Lee asked.

"Like falling asleep for a really long time without any dreams"

Fred asked how you got petrified, so you proceeded to tell them what happened that day and how if it wasn't for Hermione's quick thinking you would probably be dead. After your conversation with the twins and Lee you tuned your attention to Harry. He told you everything that happened from him escaping acromantulas , fighting the basilisk, destroying Tom Riddle's diary and almost getting killed by Lucious for freeing Dobby.

"Oh don't forget about Lockhart Harry!" Ron added.

"Oh yea I totally forgot about that" Harry said.

"What? What about Lockhart?" You questioned.

"Well he was a liar, he never did any of the things he said he did. He used memory charms to take credit for other wizards' work" Harry said. You weren't exactly shocked about the revelation but you just thought he was exaggerating with his stories, not lying about everything.

"Yeah. When we were down in the chambers with him he tried to erase our memories but it resulted in him losing his memory and he has no clue who he is. He used my wand to try and erase our memories but it backfired when my wand exploded" Ron said.

"That's mental" you said.

"Can I have your attention please?" Professor Mcgongall said as she tapped her cup with her spoon.

"Let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified. Also, in light of the recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been canceled" Dumbledore said. While everyone else clapped, you and Hermione didn't because the two of you studied a lot for your finals. You were relieved but a bit mad since you worked hard for nothing. Everyone stopped cheering though when the doors to the Great Hall opened and Hagrid came in.

"Sorry I'm late! The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol" Hagrid said. He stopped in front of you and Harry, you two got up to hug him. "It's great to have you back Hagrid, we all missed you so much" you said.

"I missed you too (y/n). It's great to see you back in our original state" he said, looking down at you. He then turned his attention to Ron, Hermione and Harry. "Thanks to you lot I'm free or else I'd still be...you know where"

"Well there is no Hogwarts without you Hagrid" Harry said as he stared to clap which shortly resulted in everyone cheering and Hagrid crying.

-

After the feast finished everyone was dismissed to go to bed however after a month of "deep sleep" you weren't tired and neither was Hermione so you two went down to the common room and started reading. But after a few hours she fell asleep so you took her to heart bed so she could be warm and comfortable. Afterwards you went back to the common room to read, while reading you didn't notice George come down so when he made his presence known it scared you.

"Merlin's beard! George what are you doing down here so late?"

"I was getting my trunk ready and I realized I left one of my sweaters down here" he said.

"Is it this one?" You said, showing him the sweater that you found by the couch.

"Yes that one, thank you (y/n). Anyways what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well after a month of being petrified and being in 'deep sleep', I'm not really tired" you said as George sat down next to you. " Quick question, who won the quidditch game the day I was petrified?"

"Nobody, they cancelled the game and the rest of the remaining games" he said.

"That's rubbish! They can't cancel quidditch !" You cried out.

"That's what Wood said" he laughed as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"What did you guys do after the game was cancelled?" You asked.

"Well McGonagall told everyone to go the common room but she escorted us to the hospital wing. That's when she told us you and Hermione got petrified" he said, thinking back on that day. He didn't tell anyone not even Fred but that day when he was informed about what happened he had a nightmare about you getting attacked. After his nightmare he wanted to stay by your side so he went to Madam Pomfrey the next day and asked her if he could stay with you to feel more at ease and make sure nothing bad happened to you. Madam Pomfrey assured him that you would be okay but since George refused to leave she agreed to let him stay at night. You didn't know but every night he would read to you, he had brought your book and made sure to read a chapter every night like you would always do and while reading he would also play with your hair. He also brought you a blanket to make sure you were warm and talk to you about his day.

You noticed George in deep thought but not wanting to interrupt him, you just rest your head on his shoulder which resulted in him coming back to reality. He smiled when you rested your head on his shoulder but was sure you didn't see it.

"You okay George?" You asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. Now that I'm with you" He said that last part quietly so you couldn't hear it. "What do you plan to do during summer (y/n)?"

"Not much how about you?"

"Well according to mum we might be going to Egypt for the summer if we win The Daily Prophet Draw"

"That sounds great George. I've heard Egypt is amazing"

"If we win would you like to come? I'm sure she would love to have you and Harry join"

"I would love to but it would be more of a family trip. Thank you for the invitation George but we'll just stay with the Dursleys"

"I'm sorry you have to stay with the Dursleys, they seem awful"

"They really are" You said as you rubbed your hand together trying to get warm.

"Be right back. I'll get you a blanket" George left to get a blanket. When he came back he found you laying on the couch reading your book. He covered you in the blanket and sat down in the armchair that was next to the couch.

"Mind reading out loud to me?" You asked him.

"Of course (y/n)" he said, getting the book from your hand. He proceeded to read to you for an hour or two. After some time you left to the bathroom, when you were heading back to the common room you kept hearing something, you would turn around but no one was there.

"Maybe it's just a couple snogging" you thought as you kept walking. However the noise kept getting louder and a lot closer, so you decided to turn around to see what it was. This time when you turned around you saw the Basilisk lunging at you.

"NOOO" you cried out.

"(y/n). (y/n). Wake up. It's just a nightmare" George said, holding on to you shoulders. You woke up, breathing heavily and with a single tear in your eye. "Hey, hey it's okay. It was just a nightmare, it's over. Everything is okay. You and the others are safe now" George said. He pulled you into a hug and played with you hair to help you relax. After you relaxed he lied down on the couch you were sleeping in and he motioned you to lay on top of him. As you laid on top of him, he wrapped one arm around your waist and the other around your shoulders.

"It's okay (y/n). I promise I'll always make sure to protect you" he whispered. You quickly fell asleep this time without any nightmares after all, falling asleep in George's arm made you feel safe. After an hour, Hermione woke up and noticed your bed empty. Worried that you were hurt, she woke up Ginny and they both went out looking for you. They obviously didn't have to look far when they saw you two on the couch asleep.

"Aww, that's cute" Ginny whispered, looking over you and George.

"I can't believe they still aren't dating. Just look at them" Hermione said.

"I know right but I bet they will start going out their 6th year"

"NO I disagree I say their last year" Hermione said. "I bet you 12 galleons that they will start dating in their 6th year Ginny"

"You are on Granger, I bet 12 galleons they will start dating their last year" Ginny said, shaking Hermione's hand. Seeing that you were in very good hands they went back to their room.

-

You woke up when you felt a sudden change in the sofa. George had gotten up and trying his best not to wake you up, which failed. "I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't want to wake you up, you had trouble sleeping so I thought I would let you sleep a bit more" he said.

"Don't worry it's alright" you sat up. "Are you going to get breakfast before going to the train station?"

"Yes, care to join me?" He asked.

"Would love to. I'm starving" you said. The two of you made your way to the Great Hall to get some muffins, pumpkin juice and a plate of eggs and bacon. However you didn't stay in the Great Hall since you two stil had packing to do instead you went to the common room to eat.

"Alright (y/n). I'm done, you're done, let's finish packing" George said after you two finished.

"Agreed sir, I'm off then. Thank you George for helping me last night " you said, giving him a small smile.

"Anytime darling"

-

After you finished packing all your belongings you helped Ginny pack the few things she needed. When you two were finished packing you not headed down went to the common to wait for everyone else. While waiting for the others you noticed Ginny awfully quiet. "Something wrong Ginny" you asked her. She however was deep in thought and didn't notice you were talking to her until waved your hand in front of her face "What's wrong Ginny?"

"Oh-um nothing...I'm okay just-just tired" Ginny said, obviously trying to lie.

"You're just like me, a horrible liar. So tell me what's wrong? You know you can talk to me about anything" she stayed silent for a moment then started to talk.

"I was walking down the halls the other day and a group of Slytherins came and called me a monster for writing the messages on the walls. They said that I was a dangerous person who shouldn't be near anyone"

"Ginny" you said, pulling her into a hug as you knew she was going to start crying, which she did.

"Ginny listen to me you are not a monster, you were not in control of yourself okay Tom was. You are not responsible for anything that happened.You were a victim Ginny, Lucious purposely gave you the book that day in the bookshop after the incident between you and your dad. Even though it's hard to ignore those comments at times know this...you are one sweet, confident, brave and gorgeous girl, not a monster. You are amazing and anyone who says other wise is nothing more than a pathetic git, who's only pleasure is to see other people down. Next time anyone says something like that to you, send them my way so I can have a little chat. It's okay Ginny, it's over"

"Thank..yyou (y/n), you're the-the best. I love you" She said, still crying.

"I love you too Ginny" You started to play with her hair just like George did to you, since it helped you relax faster you hoped it did the same with Ginny. Her brothers all came down laughing and joking but stopped once they saw Ginny crying. They quickly rushed over to see if she was okay; all her brothers were protective of Ginny after all she was the youngest and only girl.

"Ginny are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying?" Percy, Ron, Fred and George started to question her.

"Don't worry about it, just negative comments. I'm okay now (y/n) helped me get over it" Ginny said with a small smile on her face.

"Thank you so much (y/n)" Percy said as he pulled Ginny into a hug.

"No problem Percy... hey has anyone seen Harry and Hermione?"

"We are here sorry we're late" Harry said.

"You little git always late. Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes I do big git" he said, you gasped and pretend to be offended at his comment.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, little and big gits. Are you ready to go?" George said, getting on top of the couch.

"Yes we are, now get down from the couch George" Ron said, pushing his brother. You all quickly headed to the carriages to head to the train.

-

"Do you want anything from the trolley" you asked Harry as you entered the Hogwarts Express.

"Chocolate frog please?" He responded.

"No problem" you headed to the trolley lady.

"Anything from the trolley dear?" She asked.

"Yes. Can I get 2 chocolate frogs please"

"Of course, here you go dear" she said, handing you the chocolate frogs

"Thank you have a nice day" You told the trolley lady. "Here ya go Harry"

"Thank you (y/n)" you gave Harry his chocolate and you made your way the compartment Lee and the twins were in. The boys started to talk about what they planned to do over the summer and who they thought Wood would choose as a captain; since the following year was going to be his last year. You however drifted to sleep after not getting much rest. Your slumber was going well until you had the same nightmare as a response you started to twitch a bit. George quickly noticed and put his arms on your shoulders which starless you for a second. After realizing it was George though, you relaxed.

"Come here (y/n)" He placed both his legs on the seat of the train and he leaned his back against the wall of the compartment. You then wrapped your arms around his torso like you did back in the common room and fell asleep not really caring what the boys said. Lee and Fred gave George a so-what's-going-on-between-the-two-of-you look, he rolled his eyes but answered.

"She couldn't sleep last night. She kept having nightmares about the day she got petrified" George told the pair.

"Aw poor (y/n)" Fred said, wrapping his school robe around you.

"Poor (y/n), must be traumatized"  Lee added.

-

After an hour you arrived at King's Cross Station but the boys woke you up 5 minutes before so you wouldn't be in a rush. Once you arrived at the station the boys helped you and Harry get your belongings aboard two trolleys.
Before leaving though you said goodbye to Hermione, Oliver and Lee.

"Hello (y/n) dear. Is your Aunt and Uncle going to pick you up?" Mrs.Weasley said as she pulled you into a hug.

"Hello Molly and yes I believe they are"

"So you won't be needing a ride this time?" Molly asked.

"I think not, I'm still not sure. I'll go and look for them"

"Percy please go with her so she doesn't get lost" Molly told Percy. He did as he was told and helped you find your aunt and uncle.

"How do they look like (y/n)?" Percy asked.

"Well my aunt is somewhat tall, skinny and has short curly hair while my uncle-"

"Is he a bit shorter than her, has a mustache and wears a suit"

"Yes that's them, where are they?" You asked Percy.

"Over there" he said pointing at Vernon. He called his mom over so she could bing Harry and the rest of the Weasleys.

"They are over there. Well we best be going Harry or else they'll get mad for making them wait"

"Your right (y/n), let's go" You and Harry said goodbye to the Weasleys and started walking towards your aunt and uncle.

"Finally after making us wait for hours!" Vernon cried out when he saw you two.

"Sorry Uncle Vernon" Harry said.

"Hurry up, let's go. The meals probably already cold because of you two!" He yelled. The Wealseys were passing by, Fred and George waved goodbye at you and you waved in return while giving them a sad smile. You wished you could stay with them instead of the Dursleys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 114 36
Decided to use Ben Barnes as Sirius, kind of fits more with my OC. Desirée = Desire in French. Sirius Black, a player in his Hogwarts days, girls th...
133K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
72.4K 2.3K 42
Ella Kierston, Minerva McGonagall's goddaughter, begins her 6th year at Hogwarts as the Wizarding World is on the high alert for the notorious Azkaba...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...