Love is War - Dream

By Kairizx

It started as a battle, for freedom, against tyranny. And became something greater, it broke so many. There w... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
Love is War

Chapter 19

17.1K 618 839
By Kairizx

Wilbur's POV

Just as I arrived by the entrance of the clinic, I heard them laughing inside while cracking a few jokes to each other, mostly about Tommy that I'm sure they'll use to mock him once he wakes up. I looked down at my feet and gritted my teeth, deep regret suddenly surging my mind as I tried my best not to turn back.

She'll be safe.

I pulled myself and walked inside the room, only to lock eyes with Tubbo who finally seemed as happier, just like the old times. My throat clenched at the sight but I remained calm. Fundy soon looked at me as well with a happy smile but glanced at the door, waiting for a particular someone.

" Hello Wilbur, where is Sam? " Tubbo asked with his gentle smile. Just like her's, it was contagious and innocent.

" Yeah! She missed out a lot on our jokes. " Fundy exclaimed before laughing in unison with the boy.

I felt my body weaken as I finally saw them happy, genuinely happy. Ever since the War, never did I once see them smile nor laugh or simply have a conversation with each other. It was torture to see, and I dread that it must come to an end as I made my decision to keep everyone safe. I closed my fists tight and looked down at the both of them, the laughter soon died out as soon as they take notice of my silence.

" Wilbur? " Tubbo asked confusedly.

I glanced at the sleeping boy on the bed, sound asleep with a look of peace on top of his face. I was glad he was alseep, he at least was safe from what I'm about to say.

" She's not coming back. " I answered.

Tubbo and Fundy exchanged looks of confusion.

" What do you mean she's not coming back? " Fundy asked.

I took in a deep breath, trying to contain myself as I knew it's going to happen sooner or later. I opened my eyes once again and stared at the both of them. Tubbo however already seemed to be catching on and was taking it badly, his whole body was shaking but Fundy remained confused.

" She's back with Dream. " I hesitantly responded.

Just like I expected, Tubbo stood up from the bed in shock. His eyes were widened in anger. Knowing Tubbo, he was smart enough to know what had happen, while Fundy was in a state of utter shock making it unable for him to move his body. I soon hung my head low as I prepared for the blow.

" Wilbur, you are joking right? " His voice grew lower to each passing word while he slowly approached me.

" She'll be safe- "

" She'll be safe?! " Tubbo yelled in pure anger as he grabbed me by the collar, making me stumble backward. I looked down at him and stared in to his eyes. It had turned red with hot tears circling his eyes before dropping to his cheeks.

Fundy eventually stood up and tried to pull Tubbo away from me but he didn't budge. He kept his burning eyes impaled to my soul, making me uneasy as I couldn't keep up with eye contact anymore.

" Wilbur! Have you gone mad? "

" Tommy is in a severe state! He and Samantha are the only strong ones out of all of us, and she will die if she stays with us! " I yelled back, surprising to Tubbo.

" And you decide to make her stay with the enemy?! " Tubbo fought back, gripping tightly on to my collar and started pushing me backwards. I stuck my heel to the ground, making Tubbo stop as he couldn't move me anymore. He immediately looked up with a deathly glare.

" She will be safe, Tubbo. Why do you think your sister is alive right now? "

Silence suddenly invaded the small area, only heavy breaths were heard from Tubbo and I after screaming at the top of our lungs. Fundy soon interfered and succesfully pulled Tubbo away from me. I finally was able to stand correctly and breathe properly but I never broke eye contact with Tubbo while he was trapped inside Fundy's grasp.

" You may not know what I have in my mind but I can reassure you that she's safe. For the time being, we'll be helping Tommy to recover. " I stated before turning around to leave the room as soon as possible.

" I don't understand, Wilbur. She could have stayed. " Tubbo spoke up, this time with a whipering voice.

" We've sacrificed enough, it's time to think carefully. Or else we lose more than one. "

___

Samantha's POV

Here I'am, once again back at the room I woke to just a few hours ago. But this time, Sapnap had locked my windows while George guarded the inside of the house, in which made it extra hard for me to leave the room without getting caught. Dream however was nowhere to be found after he had caught me by the walls a while ago, he suddenly disappeared when he handed me to George.

Although I wasn't to complain. After all, my mind was too occupied from thinking about Wilbur. Not him specifically but what he had done minutes ago. Why did he just leave me to be caught by Dream when we could have fought him side by side?

I looked down at my hands as I started fall deeper in to my ocean of thoughts. It was yet to be clear on why Wilbur had done that but all I felt was betrayed once again, but this time it hurts me more that it reminded me of Eret. I let out a heavy sigh before falling down on the matress, closing my eyes as the emotional wreck started take toll of both my mind and body. Before falling in to the darkness, I wished to just forget everything.

___

The moment I woke up the next morning, I was awoken by noises coming from the door. I quickly stood up and pulled it open when I saw George standing in front of it with his hands directed to the door, supposedly to knock another hundred times to wake me up. But after seeing me awake, he dropped his arm.

" Get out, we're eating. " George said and stepped sidewards for me to be able to step out. I watched him like he was some lunatic.

" Pardon? " I asked.

" Just get out, get out..! " George sighed in annoyance and started pushing me out of the door. I didn't have enough time to react and was instead, pushed around towards the front door. With the door being opened already, I fell forward after George's one last push that was too strong.

Dream however was passing by when I fell, making him stop in order not to step on me all of a sudden. He quickly crouched down and suddenly helped me up from the ground.

" George. " Dream glanced behind me and stated his name like he was scolding him. George didn't seem to give a shit and walked away after a short second. I glared at his back while he walked ahead.

" Are you hurt? "

I glanced at Dream.

" I just fell, and get away from me. " I ripped my arm off of Dream's hands and started walking away when he pulled me back, causing me to stumble if it wasn't for him that stood behind me to prevent me from falling again.

I turned my head around and saw him looking down at me. For a second, I felt uncomfortable with being too close to him. I immediately stepped forward and stayed, just in case he pulls me back again.

" Come on, follow me. " He said and motioned his hand to for me.

" Walk, I'll follow you. " I frowned.

He sighed.

" Okay fine, " I scoffed and started walking beside him. " I'm not escaping, they'll just return me afterward... "

I frowned to myself as I mumbled the few last words. The feeling of being uneasy never left my chest, maybe because I still felt betrayed with Wilbur suddenly pushing me back here when I could've stayed with them. My eyes closed for a short minute, trying to calm myself while we walk. I opened it shortly and lifted my head to stare ahead the road.

From afar, I noticed we will be walking across another end of the river with huge rocks to step on as a bridge. Once we reached that area, Dream jumped on the rock first and swiftly made his way across. I scoffed and immediately stepped on one rock, thinking it was easy when in fact, it was not. The surface of the rock was obviously wet due to the rushing water, making it slippery and hard for me to stand on it.

In a hurry, I jumped to the next rock and another until I finally reached the land. I sighed in relief.

" Hurry up. " Dream said from in front of me.

" Now I just feel more like a dog with all this following around! " I whispered loudly as I complained while walking behind him. Dream stopped and turned around to stare at me.

" Don't look at me like that, you kidnapped me AND almost killed Tommy. Bastard. " I hissed.

" For the record, Wilbur left you this time. " He suddenly shot back causing me to go silent as I was lost for words. I looked away from Dream and started walking ahead, completely ignoring him.

" Considering how much he loves you, he must've done it for a good reason. "

I turned my head around.

" Leaving me with you? A good reason?? " I choked on my own saliva as I couldn't believe what I just heard. I turned around eventually only to find a root from the ground in front of my feet, I instantly lost balance and closed my eyes while I waited for the impact after falling.

When it never came. I opened my eyes and looked down, Dream had his one arm just below my chest area after catching me, before pulling me backward and removing his arm. My breathing became shallow as I suddenly grew flustered and embarrassed. I collected myself and turned to look at him, he raised his eyebrows at me with his lips formed in a straight line while he crosses his arms.

" Just walk ahead! " The familiar feeling bubbled up inside me as my voice grew louder all of a sudden, surprising Dream. I groaned and looked away, waiting for him to take the lead.

He let out a deep sigh and grabbed my hand instead of my wrist. I looked down and frowned when I stared at him, but thanks to his mask, I couldn't see his face. To my surprise, I was suddenly pulled along with him once he started running down the path. I gasped and just followed along rather than stopping and have my face planted to the ground.

___________________

Sorry about the long ass chapter, I was having sm fun while writing this and I didn't realize how much words was in it already compared to my usual 1,200-1,500. I even had to reduce 200+ ×-×

Anyway, since we're about to reach the 20th Chapter of this book, how is it? Have you been enjoying this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.4K 22
His eyes, usually dull and sad, were ablaze with anger and hatred. He was done with Dream, he was done letting people hurt him, he was done with L'ma...
704K 21.4K 76
I stood, facing him, fighting the tears that were threatening to spill. It didn't help that he was just standing there, a look of hurt brushing agais...
7.8K 245 10
im so sorry if you see this without context. silly name, serious fic lol. tw for death and toxicity ig. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SO SORRY
130K 4K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...