OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 39

3.3K 201 59
By NuAnBiHa

It's been one and a half month since Mew disappeared without any trace. Everyday Gulf would call him and everyday it was still the same result, he can't reached him including using the tracker that he used to turned on without Mew's knowledge.

He thought that Mew might change his number together with the phone. He ask Becca about Mew but Becca said that Mew still didn't contact her. He ask Bright about Mew but Bright just ignore him and never once talk about Mew.

Gulf searched for his husband everywhere but he still couldn't find him. Yes, you read it right, husband. He didn't processed the document but he tore it into pieces. He can't bear to lose Mew forever from his life.

*Knock! Knock* He walked to the door and opened it. "Delivery for you and your twins." said Bright and he put it on the dining table.

"Delivery for me and my twins? From you? Where do you get those money, Bright?" asked Gulf while looking inside the plastic bag.

"Yes and it's not from me. Where did I get those money? Hmmm..... There is one stranger transferred to me the money."

"He ask for my help to buy necessities for you and your twins and the balance of the money, he told me to give it to you." Gulf looked at Bright immediately.

"Stranger? It was him, isn't it? Tell me Bright! It was Mew, right? Please don't torture me like this." plead Gulf.

"Goshhh, who's torturing you?! You're the one who's torturing yourself! I'm sorry, I have nothing to say as I need to respect some of the request." They had a small bickering until Bright's phone rang. Bright widened his eyes.

Gulf confiscated Bright's phone and he's also widened his eyes. It was Mew and Gulf immediately answered the phone.

"Hello, Bright. Sorry for disturbing you. Just wanna ask, how's everything? Have you done buying their necessities and give the balance to him?" asked Mew.

"He-hello, husband. It's me, G....." Mew cut off the line before he could continue his words. Tears formed in Gulf's eyes and he cry.

"He..... He cut off the line." Bright took back his phone from Gulf.

"He doesn't have a partner and suddenly someone's calling him husband. Of course he won't talk and cut off the line."

"Bu-But I didn't processed the divorce paper. So, he is still my h-husband."

"He doesn't know about that, right?" Gulf nodded.

"Then to him, both of you are strangers like you wanted it to be."

"Please told him about it, Bright. I'm begging you." plead Gulf and Bright sighed.

"Okay. I will call him but I won't tell him you tore the document and you need to be quiet." Gulf immediately nodded.

Bright sigh again and he called Mew. He turned on the loudspeaker. Within a few seconds, the call were connected.

"Hello Mew, sorry for what happened earlier. He suddenly confiscated my phone but don't worry. I'm inside my car now."

"It's okay, Bright. So, how's everything? Have you done buying their necessities and give the balance to him?" asked Mew again.

"Yes Mew, all done."

"Can I ask you something? Ummm, why did he still addressed me as husband? We're not husbands anymore, right? But why he's still using the word husband?"

"Maybe because he's missing you."

"Missing me? Haha.. You're crazy, Bright. I'm not his husband anymore and I already became a stranger for him. He shouldn't miss a stranger like me." Bright take a looked at Gulf and he can see tears in his eyes.

"Mew, can I ask you some questions? What if you and him are still husbands? What if he didn't processed the document? Do you still see him as a stranger?" They can hear a long deep breathe.

"You're asking me what if we're still husbands and he didn't processed the document? You must be kidding me, Bright."

"Why wouldn't he process the document? He's the one who wanted it so bad and I already granted his wish. He must be so happy right now with his twins."

"Even if he didn't process the document, we're still strangers." Mew chuckled but only he and God knows how he hide his pains between it.

"Can I know why, Mew?" asked Bright while looking at Gulf.

"Because he already said that loud and clear, once I sign the divorce paper, me and him are totally strangers. It doesn't matter whether he processed it or not. It still won't change the words he has said to me, hehe."

"Don't worry about me, Bright. I'm really okay. Not gonna lie to you, sometimes I do missed him and the twinnies so much but who am I to miss them? I will try to get rid of my feelings for him and I know it will, soon." Bright looked at Gulf and he give him his death glare.

"You love him so much and you know that. You're still the twins' biological father Mew and we can't change the fact." Mew sighed again.

"You forgot the fact that I'm the strangers too *laugh*. Awww, before I forget, I wanna tell you I'm gonna go back there in two days."

"I'm having a photoshoot there. So, can I stay at your place for three days? Actually I'm having a photoshoot for two days only but I extend it for three days as I need to meet Becca. But only if you're okay. If not, I just stay at the hotel." said Mew.

"Sure Mew, no worries about that. You can stay with me but why you didn't stay at Becca's? It's more comfortable for you." asked Bright with a confused voice while looking at Gulf. Mew laugh again.

"You are the kind of person who quickly forgets, aren't you? Let me remind you again. He lives there and I still remember his words clearly, Bright. Do you need me to remind you about his words to me?" asked Mew. Gulf nodded to Bright.

"Sure. If you don't mind, can you remind me about it again?" uttered Bright.

"Remember when he ask me to sign the document in front of him but I told him I will sign it tomorrow? You know that I already sign it and I did it in front of you and now we're done and we're completely strangers."

"He doesn't want anything related to me and the most important is, he doesn't want to see my face anymore in front of him. So, how am I gonna stay at Becca's place? To be honest, I don't even want to go back there but I have no choice because it's related to my job. I really hope I don't run into him."

"Hmmm, can we talk again later? I don't know why but it's been one months since I'm having the feeling. Sometimes I can't wake up from my bed."

"Are you sick, Mew?" asked Bright, concern.

"I don't know. Sometimes I feel fatigue. Sometimes I feel dizzy. Sometimes I feel nauseous and it's torturing me everytime when I want to eat sashimi or other sushi. Errr Bright, I really need to cut off the line. Call you later and take care."

Right after Mew cut off the line, Bright immediately ask something to Gulf and he widened his eyes.

"Are you pregnant??? Why Mew is having the morning sickness???"

"I-I don't know, Bright. The only things that I know is, I really likes to eat dark chocolate. Sometimes I like to eat sweet food. Do you really think that I'm pregnant?" asked Gulf back.

"How would I know? It's your body and not mine. Can't you feel anything?" Gulf shook his head.

"You need to do a check up then."

"What if I'm really pregnant?" asked Gulf curiously.

"Maybe it was a good sign from God for you to bring back him here and who knows it would bring him back to you forever." Gulf nodded.

"I will ask for Fiat's help tomorrow. Can I have Mew's number, Bright?"

"I'm sorry but you can't. I'm not giving you his number. Well, I need to go back. See you soon, Gulf." They bid good bye and Mew's words hit him hard.

" 'I will try to get rid of my feelings for him and I know it will, soon.' Are you really gonna do that, husband? I won't let it happen."

"I will chase after you again and I promised, I won't let you go anymore. You are mine and only mine, forever." said Gulf in his heart. He took his phone and called Fiat.

"Hello Fiat. Are you busy? Am I disturbing you?"

"No, not at all. Why, Gulf? Is there anything that you want me to help you with?" asked Fiat.

"Ummm..... I..... Actually I want you to check on me like before. You know, when..... When I'm pregnant with my twins." said Gulf with a shy voice.

"Are you fucking serious, Gulf? Pregnant?"

"Yes Fiat. I think I'm pregnant. You know, we make love a couple of times before he disappeared and it was all my fault. I wish I can turned back time." said Guld and he let out a heavy sighed.

"Can you help me regarding this?" asked Gulf.

"Not a big problem. You want to come here or want me to drop by at Becca's place?"

"Can you come here, if it's not burdening you."

"Of course, Gulf. So, see you tomorrow before I went to work."

"Thank you so much naa Fiat and yup, see you tomorrow." and Gulf cut off the line. He looked at his stomach and he touched it.

"Do you really exist in here, little bean? If it's a yes, you're the most precious gift from God for me and you're gonna be the one that makes me and your daddy get back together." Then he rubbed his stomach slowly.

THE NEXT MORNING
-------------------------
"Heyyy Gulf, I'm here. Will be there in five minutes." and Fiat cut off the line. Gulf went out from his room and knocked on Becca's door.

"Becca..... Can you open the door? Becca....." Becca opened the door and she give him her confused face.

"Yes brother-in-law *yawn* What can I do for you?" asked Becca.

"I know it's your day off today and I'm sorry for disturbing you but I need you to be in my room with me for a while. Fiat is coming here and I need him to check something on me like before." said Gulf shyly and Becca widened her eyes.

"Oh my god!! Are you pregnant?" she asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure, Becca. That is why I ask Fiat to check on me." Becca nodded.

"Give me five minutes. I'll be in your room shortly."

"Thank you sister-in-law."

*Knock! Knock!* Gulf opened the door. "Hi Fiat. Come in. Thank you for coming and I'm sorry for disturbing you early in the morning."

"Not a big deal, Gulfie." said Fiat and he smiled.

"Let's go to my room but before that....." Gulf knocked again on Becca's door.

"Becca, Fiat's here. We'll wait for you in my room." and he went to his room with Fiat. Within a few minutes, Becca entered Gulf's room.

"Hi Becca. It's been a long time."

"Hi too Fiat." greet Becca.

"So Gulf, when did you realise about your pregnancy?" asked Fiat.

"It's not me but Mew. He's having the symptoms."

"How d-did you know about Phi Mew?" asked Becca and Gulf sighed heavily.

"From Bright. He came here yesterday to deliver our necessities and I asked him is it from him and where he get those money from."

"He said that it's not from him. One strangers transferred to him the money and ask for his help to buy the necessities for us."

"I know it's from my husband but Bright didn't give a shit about it until Mew give him a call. I confiscated Bright's phone and answered it. He ask Bright about the necessities and when I talked to him, he cut off the line."

"Maybe because of the husband word. Then Bright called him again and they were talking until Mew ask Bright if they can talk again later. That is when Mew told him that sometimes he feel fatigue, dizzy and nauseous for about one month and I noticed changes in me too after hearing that."

"Becca, do you notice there's a lot of chocolate inside the fridge?" Becca nodded and she widened her eyes.

"You don't really like chocolate but I saw you eating the chocolate almost every night."

"Anything else, Gulf?" asked Fiat.

"I really likes to eat dark chocolate. Sometimes I like to eat sweet food and I like donuts the most." said Gulf licking his lips remembering the oreo topping donuts.

"Take these and you know what to do. I'll wait here with Becca. Just don't shout for any upcoming." Gulf took the thing from Fiat and he went inside the bathroom. Not long after that, Gulf went out and he looked down to the floor.

"So, how is it?" asked Becca.

"Yes Gulf, how is it?" Gulf looked at them with tears in his eyes.

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
87.4K 4.9K 22
Everything and anything we do serves a purpose. What if the purpose we have in life is to love someone who doesn't love us back? "It's okay if you do...
290K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
20.8K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...