BAU Jemily

By Ck223elaine

Emily Prntiss came back from Prais. One day Emily Kissed me like nobody else has. And Will and I got divorce... More

The frist I got kissed by a girl. Jennifer Jareau pov:
Emily Prentiss pov: A week or so later.
A couple of days off of work.
Aaron Hotchner pov: Long before the BAU in basic training.
The time I slept with Aaron Hotchner and before JJ. Emily Prentiss pov:
Aaron Hotchner pov: now in the future
Emily Prentiss pov: The talk
Spencer Reid: JJ
Jennifer Joreau pov: Spencer
P2 Jennifer Joreau pov: Spencer and Emily
Emily Prentiss pov: night of
The remembrance of the night w spencerοΏΌ
πš‚πš™πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπš› πš›πšŽπš’πš πš™πš˜πšŸ:
Jennifer Jareau pov: The Morning
Jennifer Joreau pov: A month Β½ goes by
Jennifer Joreau pov: In Italy
Long night
Jennifer Joreau pov: The dream
Penelope Garca pov: The case
Emily Prentiss pov: The kiss
Spencer Reid pov: The airplane
Emily Prentiss pov: Babies
Penelope Garca pov: The babies

Emily Prentiss pov: when Hotch find out

499 5 0
By Ck223elaine

I knew he would find out sooner or later. So why not now. I've not talked to JJ in at least 2 or 4 month or the last time we had a case.
Emily " I got transferred here by my mother."
Aaron " Ya I got the email."
JJ storms into Aaron's office, with a new case. We lock with each other. I slowly smile at her.
Emily " Hey, We need to talk."
JJ " Ok."
Hotch " Then let's go to the briefing room to brief the others."
Surprisingly I was the first one out of Aaron's office, JJ follow me while grabbing my hand. Everyone gave me a smile but Spencer gave me a hug to welcome to the BAU. After Spencer back away, I really wish I war something baggy today. Everyone look at me very weirdly, I just played it off with a smile.
JJ " Do you remember Oliver Malclom from the first time Emily worked with us."
Everyone " Ya we do."
Hotch " He was an ass to catch."
JJ " Well he broke out of jail 2 weeks ago and they just found out last night because he was supposed to be in 2 week solitude."
And as soon as she saw me, she gave me a big silme and a hug.
Penelope Garcia pov: Emily's back
When I walk in I noticed something was off about Emily and the whole room as well. She stood to greet me when I gave her a hug and soon as she back away I could tell that she might be pregnant but I don't know anything yet. We both spoke at the same time.
Penelope " umm let's get start then."
Emily " Umm I have something to tell you guys."
Penelope " I'm so so sorry for interrupting Emily."
Emily " It's totally fine Penelope, Well I'm kinda embarrassing myself and the father of the baby I'm having."
Penelope " What! congratulations."
Aaron " who's the father of the baby?"
Aaron Hotchner pov:
As soon as Emily said that she is pregnant. A whole rush of worry went through my body all at once. I gave Emily a look of worry as well. I also look at JJ. She gave me a worried look as well.
Penelope Gracie pov:
I caught a glimpse of Aaron and Emily looking at each other and also JJ and Aaron exchanging looks as well. I have a theory here but I'm not going to get that deep into it yet.
Emily " Well I don't know who the father is."
I saw that Emily look over at Aaron again,when his face turn red. I alway thought something was off with Emily and Hotch.
Penelope " We should get to briefing the case."
Hotch " Ya we should."
Penelope " As we know Oliver Malcolm broke out of jail 2 week ago and just now they found a body in a lake right here at Quantico Virginia."
Morgan " who found the body?"
Penelope " A Jogger found her around 6 this morning. Her throat was slit open with her eye gouged out and no were to found."
I look over at Emily after saying that, she quickly covered her mouth. JJ ran after her.

Jennifer Joreau pov:
I followed Emily into the bathroom, Emily was kneeling on the bathroom floor and her head in the toilet. And the stall was wide open.
JJ " Hi baby. Are you ok babe?"
Emily " No I'm not."
JJ " Can I help you?"
Emily threw up before she could answer, I came to the rescue and held back her hair. I rub her back the third and fourth time it happened.
Emily sat up against the bathroom stall and look up at me and mouth these words.
Emily " Thank you, I love you so much."
JJ " I love you too baby."
After Emily cleaned herself up, we head back to the round table. Everyone look at us, Penelope got up and hug Emily.
Spencer " Emily are you ok?"
Emily " Ya Spence, it's just morning sickness."
Spencer got up from her chair and gave her a soft and sweet smile and a soft but sweet kind hug. Emily look at me and gave me a soft and small wink, I bit my bottom lip and smile back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
926 61 18
Emily and JJ have become fast friends since their first meeting at the BAU. JJ is Emily's world and she doesn't even know it, she is the reason Emily...
5.9K 92 17
After Penelope chooses to leave the BAU, Emily and JJ get closer. JJ is still facing the consequences of confessing her love to Spencer but no one k...
52.3K 1.2K 26
*Trigger warning: abuse mentioned throughout the story* Emily and JJ always had a thing while working in the BAU. Even though Emily has a boyfriend w...