WHY DO I STILL? | stiles stil...

By -despressos

ON HIATUS If there was one thing known about Haven Salazar, it was that she would do anything for Scott McCal... More

TRAILER
CAST LIST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NEW COVER
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
EDITED
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

TWENTY NINE

1.4K 53 76
By -despressos

50 COMMENTS!

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

Haven had gone to her mom's bathroom to take a shower since Isaac using hers. She blow dried her hair before heading back. When she got back to her room, the boy was setting pillows on the floor next to her bed.

She gave him a questionable look.

"Derek's taking up the couch," he explained.

She just nodded, going over to her bed and sitting down on it. She watched as he made a makeshift bed for himself on the floor, and thought about how much they sucked at being exes. Only a day in, and they were still in separable. 

He stood up after, facing her. He put his hands on his hips and just awkwardly smiled.

"So, uh, how's the bruises?" he asked, motioning to his own neck as he spoke. 

Her hand went up to them. She winced when she pressed down on them.

"It's fine," she fibbed, shaking her head as if to tell him not to worry. "Your wounds?"

He lifted his shirt up to show her that the marks were gone, and she smiled. She also felt awkward about the fact that he was lifting his shirt in front of her, but tried her hardest to hid the rosy tints on her cheeks.

"Good," she whispered. "That's good."

"Goodnight, Isaac," she told him, the boy sending her a small smile as she turned off the light and laid down.

Maybe this one wasn't my epic love... she thought to herself, turning on her side that was facing where Isaac was. When she peered over the side of her bed, he was laying facing her as well, but his eyes were closed. 

She smiled down at his sleeping state, looking so peaceful.

She turned to face the ceiling, staring at the tree the boys had helped her paint, thinking about how it was that her life got to where it was. Her mother in the hospital, Jackson coming back from being announced dead—yeah that one would be hard to explain—Peter and the unsolved mystery about how Haven made it out of the fire, and Isaac. The boy who thought she didn't need him.

It was going to be a bumpy road.

✧☾✧

The next morning, there was a knock on the front door. Derek groaned, getting up from the couch and going to open it. He pulled the door open, frowning at the person behind the door. Her eyes went wide when she realized it wasn't Haven at the door, a guilty look flashing over her face.

"What?" Derek asked, folding his arms over his chest.

Footsteps on the staircase behind them cut off whatever she was going to say in response. Haven was walking down the stairs when Isaac close behind her. She wrapped her arms around herself when she looked at who was standing in front of her front door, a serious expression on her face.

"Haven, can we talk?" she asked.

"About what, Allison?" Haven questioned, sending her a pointed look.

"Please," she begged. "You're one of my best friends."

Haven felt a bit of guilt going through her own stomach. Allison was one of her best friends, and yesterday, it seemed like Allison had fallen to her all time low. 

"Fine. In the greenhouse," she responded. Allison came inside, the two of them walking towards the back of the house. She turned back to Isaac and Derek, who were trailing behind her. "Alone."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Isaac asked, looking between the two girls. "You won't—"

"I won't try to kill her," Haven finished his sentence. She paused at the door, and said, "But if we don't come out in an hour, feel free to use your wolf hearing to make sure she's still breathing."

Allison remained silent, though her eyes showed she was a bit freaked out.

Haven shut the door to the greenhouse, looking at the Argent.

"Okay, so talk."

"I am so sorry," Allison said, walking over to Haven and grabbing her arms. "I was out of line yesterday, mad at Derek about my mom. I didn't mean to hurt them, I—"

"Them?" questioned Haven, raising an eyebrow up at her. "Who is them?"

"Boyd and Erica..." Allison said softly, realizing she had been caught doing anything monstrous thing. "I, uh... we captured them."

"And what happened to Boyd and Erica afterwards?" Haven questioned, crossing her arms.

"Gerard tortured them for a bit trying to find Derek, and then we let them go," Allison said softly, unable to look her in the eye.

"So what you're telling me here is that you were mad at Derek because he bit your mom, which lead to her death, and so you took it out on three innocent teenagers?" asked Haven, her voice raising. 

Allison looked around, but nothing was shaking. Haven was still in control.

Haven was frustrated though. Allison didn't even know the truth to what her mother was trying to do. Who she was trying to kill.

"If your mom was still alive, I bet you her eyes would glow blue," Haven spat at her. "You don't just get mad at people and try to kill others, Allison!"

"I—"

"We don't know where Erica and Boyd are, they never came back," Haven explained, watching Allison's eyes widen. "If the last thing you ever did to them was shoot some arrows into them, how would you feel?"

She looked away from Haven, a look of regret on her face.

"And yesterday, with Isaac. You stabbed him so many times in front of me for what reason?" Haven questioned. "What did Isaac ever do to you!"

"Are we forgetting when they all tried to kill Lydia?" Allison asked, pointing at the door to the greenhouse, but she was realling meaning Isaac and Derek.

"At least they had a reason to!" shouted Haven. "They tested her with the kanima poison, and nothing happened to her. The kanima was killing people, the kanima killed Isaac's dad! They might've had the wrong person, but they thought they had the right one. What's your excuse? You knew it wasn't Erica or Boyd or Isaac's fault what happened to your mother!"

Allison was silent.

"What if I just went around killing every Argent in sight because of what happened to my father because of your family? Hm?" Haven asked, stepping closer to Allison.

Allison took steps back every time Haven stepped towards her until she was backed into the table.

"What if I just decided to take all of my anger out on people who had nothing to do with his death just because they're connected to the ones who did it?"

"W-what are you talking about?" Allison asked, confused.

"Your grandfather actually mentioned it yesterday before you graced us with your presence and Chinese ring daggers," Haven said, awfully close to Allison as she spoke. "Something about my dad being 'nothing but crossfire?' My dad died in the middle of a fight between the Argents and werewolves, when he and my mom were meant to keep the balance between the two sides. And guess what happened? An Argent misshot and killed him before I was even born."

Allison looked into Haven's eyes, terrified by the anger she saw in them. But she only knew it was the same anger Allison had when she had hurt the others. Yet, Haven wasn't lashing out, her magic was in check, and she wasn't hurting anyone.

"But I choose not to hurt people," Haven said. "I choose to let it go, even if it hurts knowing your family took away my father."

She stepped away from Allison, going towards the door.

"And yesterday? With Isaac?" she said, turning over her shoulder again. "I grew up without a dad, so he's not someone I particularly miss. But if you had done something that killed that boy in there... this conversation wouldn't have been so nice. Want me to forgive you? I'll tell you the same thing I told Isaac after their little Lydia hunt: prove that you're worth forgiving."

✧☾✧

50 COMMENTS

DISCUSSION BOARD!

· this is practically just a filler between seaosn 2 and 3

· how do we feel about allison and haven's conversation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
96.9K 2.7K 25
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski has been through thick and thin; he's died once, came back to life once, and survived many threats t...
185K 4.5K 37
When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac lahey x fem oc!} I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF
87.5K 3.7K 36
Stiles Stilinksi x male oc Isaac Lahey x male oc Meet Arlo, Scott half brother, through his father. When Rafael goes to Beacon Hills to investigate t...