XOXO | YOONMIN |

By Benikru

XOXO || Not even prison could keep kitty gangster Park Jimin under control, maybe that's why he was placed in... More

πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐀 𝐂 𝐓 𝐈
Cha cha, real smooth
Family quarrel
Korea's next Top model
Totally spies!
Fast and furious
Orange is the new pink
Walk of pride
Curiosity killed the...pup
Oh, my, my, my
Snitches get stiches
Suga and Spice and everything nice
Naughty puppy
Bed warmer
Peach flavoured lube
D-2
Adios motherf*cker
Torture: Level one
Munchkin
Hello there, π˜₯𝘒π˜₯π˜₯𝘺
Tick-tock goes the clock
Fuck that, call me Yoongi
Cum
Retirement
Small cock
Doms have layers
I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Ball of spit
Pills N Potions
Kitten
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die!
Promises of a Fairytale
Bon appètit
Caught in a lie
Nothing breaks like a heart
A true slytherin
Food fight
Soulmate breakup
I pick my poison and it's you
Daddy better make me choke
Catdog
No tears left to cry
Imposter
Leftovers
Cheese balls
13 reasons why i hate you
Dumpling warrior
Daydream
Golden ticket
I'm sorry
Epilogue
Explanation
Sequel

Throne of bones

2.6K 223 406
By Benikru

  "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." A string of broken murmurs brushed against the empty walls of the cell. Pale fingers tangled into a head full of brown locks and tugged on them. Bare feet smacked against the cold tiles, before lifting off of the ground and accidentally stepping on a stray wheel of the broken rolling chair, "Shit!" Yoongi hissed, ripping his foot off of the piece. His eyes snapped down the the broken chair before he reeled his foot back and kicked it across the room.

The chair skidded across the floor until it stopped at the wall on the opposite side of Yoongi. The gang leader's nostrils flared and fingers touched the blood rolling down his neck and chest. He pulled back his hand and eyed the scarlet red colour on his fingers with a glare.

"Fuck." Yoongi huffed, wiping away the blood and walking over to his clothes to grab a clean shirt. His eyes lingered on his discarded shirt, that he had pushed off while kissing Jimin, before he looked away with the shake of the head.

Yoongi knew he had fucked up. Jimin had a reason for trying to kill him in his sleep, it could be that he had found out the truth, or the reason could be something completely different. Instead of being calm and collected, and asking why Jimin had done that, Yoongi completely shattered the image he had painted in Jimin's mind of himself by allowing his anger to take control of him. He couldn't help it, he was so angry and hurt from Jimin trying to kill him in his most vulnerable state.

Namjoon's father had always taught him to not let his guard down on missions, to make sure that if he slept with someone, he wouldn't be the first one to fall asleep. But the first time he had allowed himself to be vulnerable in Jimin's presence, the little kitten had tried to slit his throat. Yoongi would've laughed at the entire situation if it wasn't for the fact that Jimin could've killed him. But his anger towards the situation had cooled during the past six hours and now he was left with the consequences that his anger left behind.

Jimin was still locked inside the isolation room. Yoongi knew how much the younger hated it there, he had heard his screams and cries the first time he had been there, he had heard them the second time too, but Yoongi still forced him in there. He knew he had gone too far and that Jimin hated him for it, but he wasn't sure if he should go get the kitten or let him stay there.

Jimin wasn't the type of person to forgive him easily, nor fall for his lies. It was easy at first to slither into his mind, but, now, Yoongi could see that what he whispered in the younger's ears was met with resistance. Yoongi knew that he could've eased Jimin's worries and manipulated him the best in his most vulnerable state, yet instead he went and fucked it up to the point where Jimin resented him.

Perhaps it would be best for Yoongi to leave Jimin inside the isolation ward until they left the prison? Yoongi could always find another way to get to Jimin's gang, and keep the little kitten alive to try to fix their broken relationship. Perhaps Yoongi could build their relationship from scratch outside of the prison in a different environment, yet this time he would use the truth as the base.

But a part of him didn't want to leave Jimin inside the cold cell until the d-day. The image of Jimin sitting in the corner of the cold, dark cell, with his knees brought up to his chest and sobs escaping his throat, was enough for Yoongi to get up to his feet and begin to walk towards the isolation ward. Yoongi had told Jimin lies, but when he had told him that he had feelings for him and that he wanted to be in a relationship with him, Yoongi didn't lie. Jimin had crawled into his heart and created a cozy spot just for him, unfortunately, Yoongi wasn't one for following his feelings blindly and he will kill Jimin if needed.

Pale legs led Yoongi to the isolation ward. With each step he came closer and closer, the louder Jimin's sobs and screamed pleads became. They boomed through the halls of the prison, allowing the inmates to become eerie silent among themselves.

Yoongi paused in front of the door that led him to the isolation ward. His eyes lingered on the small glass window that displayed multiple isolation rooms with guards standing along the walls. He inhaled a deep breath, ignoring the sound of Jimin crying, and pushed past the door.

The guards heads immediately turned towards Yoongi and they straightened out, they almost seemed to hold their breaths and flinch with each step Yoongi took in the direction of the room. It had been almost six hours since Jimin was pushed inside the room and the crying hadn't ceased, only grew louder and more desperate with each passing second. The guards wanted to stuff their batons inside their ears from the constant noise, so when they saw Yoongi, they were filled with relief.

The pale gang leader stopped in front of the metal door. He could hear Jimin's laboured breathing and heart wrenching cries of raw heartbreak. Yoongi's heart clenched at the sound and eyes squeezed shut, he inhaled a deep breath before peeling them open and looking at the closest guard, "Open the door." Yoongi ordered lowly- voice gruff and tainted with exhaustion.

The look on Yoongi's face told the guard that he shouldn't argue with Yoongi, rather move as quickly as possible without looking into the gang leader's eyes. With a swift nod, the guard stumbled to pull out the keys from his pocket. He cautiously slid past Yoongi in order to insert the key into the door and unlock it.

The crying inside the cell faltered and turned into muffled stutters of breath and small sniffles. The door creaked open, allowing the light from the hallway to pool in and fall onto the curled up form of Jimin. The small mochi was pressed against the wall on the opposite side of the door- his knees pushed against his chest and head shoved into his arms. Small shivers shook his body and his chest rose with deep inhales.

Yoongi stepped into the room, allowing his expression to crumble into a guilty frown. His footsteps were inaudible as he approached Jimin and crouched down in front of him, "Munchkin.." Yoongi murmured softly, reaching out his hand and laying it on top of Jimin's knee.

A muffled cry pushed against Yoongi's ears, followed by Jimin shaking his leg to get his hand off. Yoongi took away his hand and pressed his fingers against the crease in his forehead. He released a deep sighs and plopped down on his ass in front of Jimin.

Seconds ticked by that were filled with an occasional sniffle and a whimper from Jimin. Yoongi's gaze was glued to the ground before he finally decided to speak up, "I'm sorry." Yoongi breathed out softly, peering up at Jimin through his lashes and strands of brown hair, "I shouldn't have lost my temper and treated you like this. It was wrong of me and I'll try not to treat you the way I did ever again. I wasn't lying when I told you that I have feelings for you, Jimin, so seeing you trying to slit my throat when I...sleep.." Yoongi inhaled deeply and dragged his hand down his face, "I don't know...I just, I lost it. I thought I could trust you so I let down my guard but you...you..fuck."

A small sniffle followed right after Yoongi's words, along with Jimin's head lifting up. The light from the hallway fell on his face, revealing his wet, puffy cheeks and swollen, red eyes. A gloss of tears was painted over Jimin's honeycomb eyes and droplets of tears were stuck to his lashes. Jimin's lips were red with specks of blood from biting on them too much, and the sleeves of his shirt were drenched in his tears and snot. Jimin's nose looked like it was dipped into a bowl of red paint and his eyes were nearly swollen shut from crying so much.

Yoongi seemed to flinch away from the state Jimin was in- not being able to look at what his actions had caused. But what Yoongi didn't expect was for Jimin to lurch forward and wrap himself around Yoongi to the point where he thought he might suffocate. Jimin's face was squished into his neck, allowing his salty tears and scarlet red nose to press against his throat. His arms were squeezing his neck and legs had trapped his waist into a tight grip.

A sharp sob sliced through the air before Jimin began to cry into his shoulder and blabber incoherent sentences against his neck. Yoongi swallowed away his shock and hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jimin. The small mochi flinched at his touch, yet remained wrapped around Yoongi. The latter exhaled deeply and shut his eyes, tightening his grip on Jimin and pressing his nose into his lavender haired locks.

"I h..hate you..so much." Jimin croaked out into Yoongi's neck, stuttering the words between hiccups and whimpers.

Yoongi's warm breath slid along the side of Jimin's head as he exhaled and began to stand up with Jimin in his arms. He readjusted his grip so that Jimin wouldn't fall before turning around and walking to the exit, "I know you do." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear and left the room with the crying kitten in his arms.

But what Yoongi didn't see was that Jimin's eyes had dried and lips had curved into a dark smirk.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin's cries had subdued and eyes had dried, the tears were wiped off of his cheeks and his shirt had been changed into a large hoodie. He was swaddled in Yoongi's blanket with only his head peeking out. Now Jimin laid in Yoongi's bed, watching the older kneel down and gather the broken pieces of the chair.

"I hate you." Jimin easily mumbled, following Yoongi's movements with suppressed anger.

Oh, how Jimin wished he hadn't hesitated and would've slit Yoongi's throat the second he had the chance. The older was nothing like the person he acted as, yet still he came back to Jimin to try and gather the pieces of his broken image and put them together. But Jimin saw through it, he could suddenly see everything so clearly. He hated Yoongi, he despised him so much that seeing him die would make him happier than anything else in the world. The older was nothing but a lying, deceiving, manipulative, asshole.

Yoongi tensed at Jimin's words yet after a deep exhale, he continued to gather the broken pieces of the chair, "I know you do."

Jimin only rolled his eyes and turned around to lay on his back. The previous fear he had inside of him towards Yoongi had completely vanished, along with his feelings. Jimin began to fall for the person Yoongi acted as, so as soon as Jimin sensed the smallest scent of Yoongi's true self, Jimin jumped the line between love and hate.

"Of course, you do." Jimin snarked, shifting in the bed with a growing sneer, "You seem to know everything, don't you?" A bitter laugh bubbled in Jimin's throat and he pushed himself up on his elbow.

Another exhale rushed through Yoongi's nostrils before the older stood up and dusted his hands onto his shirt, "What does that mean?" Yoongi asked and turned to face Jimin. Their eyes connected and Yoongi's stoic facade almost crumbled at the raw hatred swimming along the mischief residing in Jimin's eyes.

"Oh, nothing. People just say you know everything." Jimin whispered confidently, grabbing a hold of the blanket and throwing it off of himself. He stood up from the bed with a long stretch and strutted towards Yoongi with swaying hips. The small mochi stopped next to Yoongi and trailed his fingers along his chest, "The thing is, Min Yoongi, you may have chosen me for a reason, but choosing me was the worst mistake of your life." Jimin's fingers trailed up to Yoongi's shoulder and drummed against his collarbone. He stood up on his tippy toes to lean in and brush his lips against the shell of Yoongi's ear, "That's something you didn't know."

A breathy giggle brushed against Yoongi's ear before Jimin pulled back and bounced towards the exit of the cell. The younger hummed and paused at the door, he glanced at Yoongi over his shoulder and called out, "Oh, and Yoongi?" Yoongi slowly turned around to face the empty, dark smile on Jimin's face. The smile on Jimin's face widened as their eyes connected and his lips parted to speak, "Touch me again and I'll become a cannibal just for you, make sure to chew off all the meat on your arms until your limbs are nothing but bones." Jimin spoke through a toothy grin before raising his hand and wiggling his fingers at Yoongi, "Tootles!"

And with that, Jimin escaped Yoongi's eyes by leaving the cell. As soon as he was walking through the hallway, Jimin's smile crumbled and bounce in his steps disappeared. He strode confidently down the hallways of the prison, ignoring the stares and hushed whispers from the inmates around him. Yet when one of them began to imitate the sound of crying, only to burst out laughing a second later, Jimin stopped and stood still.

Ever so slowly, Jimin turned around to face the direction of the sound. His eyes fell on two guys who were lounging in their cell with the door wide open and clothes thrown all over the floor. The pair were snorting like pigs from laughing so hard- not noticing the approaching Jimin.

One of the guy's looked foreign, his skin was in the colour of burnt caramel and his head was full of black, frizzy curls. His brow was split in half and a moustache rested underneath his nose. The other guy looked Korean, his skin was darker than an average Korean's and beauty marks were sprinkled across his features. His eyes were a bit too thin, along with his lips, while his cheeks were chubby with a scar near his nose.

Jimin's legs led him over to the cell and he stepped across the doorway. He leaned against the side of the door with his shoulder and crossed his arms over his chest- watching the two men with a psychotic grin, "Funny?" Jimin asked the duo, watching in satisfaction as their laughter died out and eyes snapped up towards him. A flicker of fear glossed over their eyes before they swallowed thickly and shook their heads with glares.

"Oh, come on!" Jimin exclaimed with a matching giggle, pushing off of the door and sauntering inside the cell. The two inmates tensed and sat up straighter, following Jimin with attentive eyes. Jimin swayed towards them and grabbed them by their wrists, with a swift tug, Jimin ripped them up to their feet and hooked their hands together, "I want to laugh too." Jimin sang pulling them towards the entrance of their cell by their joined hands.

Both inmates shared confused, wary glances over Jimin's head, yet didn't protest as the kitten pulled them into the hallway. Jimin unhooked their hands before brushing past them and turning around to face them, "So, boys? What was so funny?" Jimin purred through a sinister smirk, his eyes flickered between them and hands hooked around his hips, "Was my crying amusing?"

"N-no-"

"I, personally, think it was a bit funny." Jimin cut the inmate off and pressed his palm against his own chest, "All the tears, the snot, the sobs- ugh, gross..." Jimin snapped his fingers before pointing at the wide eyed inmates. He huffed out a small laugh and sunk his teeth into his lip, "Gross, but funny, right?" Jimin tilted his head to the side and manoeuvred around the two prisoners without looking away from them. The look in Jimin's eyes was borderline psychotic, yet neither of the inmates seemed to noticed it- choosing to focus on the smile on his face instead.

One of them swallowed thickly and shared a hesitant smile with his friend. He turned to look at Jimin and shuffled on his feet with a small chuckle falling from his lips, "It was a bit funny, yeah."

Jimin's smile only widened, he stepped in front of them and glanced between them, "I'm glad I amused you. Heck, I even made you laugh!" Jimin threw his hands up and cheered obnoxiously, only for the grin on his face to become more tamed and slowly absorb the shadows of the prison, "But I want to laugh too." Jimin pouted and walked up to the two men with sad eyes, "So how about you amuse me." He breathed out maliciously.

Jimin's hands shot out and he grabbed one of the guy's by his hair, his foot shot out and slammed into the balls of the foreign inmate, while he pushed the Korea down to his knees. The foreigner fell to the ground and hit his knees against the tiles, tears rushed to his eyes and his face turned red as he gasped and held onto his balls.

Jimin's head snapped down to the Korean inmate and he swiftly manoeuvred around him. The Korean inmate threw out his hands and pushed Jimin away, only for the mochi to burst out laughing and wrap his arms around his neck despite his struggles.

"No! Don't!" Was the only thing that managed to escape his mouth before Jimin tightened his grip and twisted his head to the side. A loud crack sliced through the air, followed by the thud of his body hitting the ground.

"That's better." Jimin straightened out, whipping his head around to see prisoners peeking out of their cells and staring at the scene with wide eyes. The smirk on Jimin's face turned a bit more calm, he turned to face the foreign inmate and slowly walked up to him.

"I think all of you have forgotten who I am!" Jimin shouted loudly- his voice booming through the hallway and filling the one next to this. He sashayed towards the groaning prisoner and bent down to tangle his fingers into his hair. Jimin's grip tightened before he began to drag the prisoner closer to the dead body of his friend.

The foreign prisoner struggled by trying to push Jimin's hands away, only to fail miserably. Jimin released his grip on the inmate's hair and straightened out. Before the inmate could scramble up to his feet, Jimin raised his leg and pushed it against the back of his throat- pushing him flush against the ground and making him stare into the empty eyes of his dead friend.

"When I came to this prison, it wasn't because of Yoongi! I came here for the crimes I committed, for the people that I have killed! Some of them were your friend and acquaintances, others were politicians and celebrities that you thought were unreachable! That you thought were invincible!" Jimin shouted, digging the sole of his foot deeper into the struggling guy's neck, earning himself a groan of pain in return, "Guess what?" A sinister smirk curled around the edge of his lips as he spread his arms wide open and made eye-contact with each and every prisoner, "I'm the one who killed them, not Suga, or his pathetic followers, it was me!"

"All of you may think that Suga is the one you should fear because he flaunts his power and has a lot of rats working under him! But tell me something, how many people has he killed since he came here and how many have I killed?" Jimin giggled breathlessly and lifted his foot off of the throat of the inmate. He stepped over the wheezing guy and spun around in a circle in order to stare dead in the eyes of every inmate, "The difference between Suga and I, is that I work alone. Everything that I have accomplished was because of me, not because others have done my job for me. And another thing is that I'm not afraid to spill someones blood."

Jimin straightened out and stared back at the inmates with a cocky smirk. He looked like he was standing on a podium of gold, like every word he breathed was laced with a thread of silver, like gems of all kind were sprinkled across his skin.

"You can underestimate me, you can look down on me and view me as nothing but a cocksleeve for someone who doesn't deserve the power he has, but the truth is, I'm not afraid to repaint this prison with your blood and use your bones to create myself a throne." Jimin dropped his hands to his sides and merely rose an arrogant brow, "Because I will always be Park Jimin before I am anyone else's."

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

A trail of dead bodies was scattered throughout the eerily silent hallway. Blood dripped from the bullet wounds in their chests and heads, creating pools of blood underneath them. Their eyes had glossed over with a lifeless haze and bodies laid limply in a weird angle.

A breezy hum slithered through the air and mingled with the smoke from a cigarette. The white stick was brought up to plump lips and pushed between them, the tip of the cigarette burned a bright orange colour as the lips inhaled the smoke before pulling it away. The puffy lips remained parted for a few more seconds, only for a cloud of smoke to drift through them and float up to the ceiling.

The hand dropped down and fingers rolled the cigarette between them. Honeycomb eyes traveled along the contact list glowing on the phone screen. Jimin's lavender locks were drenched in blood, that escaped from the tips of his hair and dripped down on his cheeks. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, revealing the bruise around his wrist, and shirt was stained with splatters of blood.

"Nope, nope, nope." Jimin mumbled to himself, glancing at all the numbers written in the phone before giving up with a groan. He tilted his head back and allowed the back of his skull to touch the wall behind him. He lifted the cigarette up to his lips and sucked in another lungful.

After the speech he gave out, Jimin allowed the foreign guy to live and spread everything that Jimin had said throughout the prison. Since Jimin no longer gave a shît about dying, or Yoongi finding out that he knew the truth, he easily marched into the isolation ward and slaughtered every guard there. Of course, he did it for revenge and the chance to release all his pent up emotion, the thought that one of them could carry a phone was something that struck him a few minutes later.

So, now, here he stood- surrounded by dead bodies, dripping with blood and puffing out clouds of smoke. Jimin scrolled through the contacts on the guard's phone and quickly realised that none of the contacts made him remember the one of his secret weapon.

Jimin lifted the remaining cigarette up to his lips and allowed it to hang there. He grabbed the phone between both of his hands and stared down at the empty slot that needed to enter a phone number. Jimin knew he had seen the phone number, had it written on his hand with a marker at one point. He tried to remember the files Jin had on the guy, all while releasing the smoke from his lungs by parting one side of his lips.

Jimin remembered the time he had rummaged through Jin's files and seen his little secret weapon on a picture. Jimin had been so shocked by the familiar guy, that he had read the entire file and remembered it for a week. He knew that his phone number and address was inside the files.

Was it..., Jimin perked up, no, only to slouch back against the wall. He pulled the cigarette out of his lips and bent down to put it out on the arm of the dead body. The skin sizzled and tightened around the burn spot as it made contact with the hot tip of the cigarette. Jimin pulled back the cigarette and dropped it to the ground, revealing the ash sprinkled over the burn-mark.

The burn was slightly familiar, Jimin had seen it on someone. He squinted his eyes and tilted his head to the side. He stared at the mark for a minute longer, and then, like a bucket of bricks, the number smashed right into his head, along with the memory of where he had seen the burn-mark.

It had been on the wrist of his mystery guy. When the guy grabbed Jimin's wrist and wrote his number down on his inner palm, his sleeve rode up and Jimin had caught a glimpse of the cigarette burn. The scene was so prominent in his mind that Jimin was confident as he unlocked the phone and inserted the number.

Without thinking, Jimin pressed his thumb down on the green button and held the phone up to his ear. Shrill rings stabbed into his eardrum, and with each second that passed, Jimin could feel his heart pounding louder and louder until, finally, the shrill beeps were cut off and replaced by a deep voice,

"Hello?"

A rush of air escaped Jimin's nostrils and the weight of relief washed over his body. He leaned against the wall behind him and stared down at the ground with a small smile.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jimin began, allowing his smile to grow into a wide grin, "Have you received my note?" Jimin asked lightheartedly, trying to suppress a small laugh by sinking his teeth into his lip.

Jimin could hear Jungkook's breath hitch on the other side and something small snap. His brows rose and Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed down a mouthful of saliva. Jimin quickly grew annoyed by the tense silence between them and released a dramatic groan, "Listen, Jeon, you hate me, I hate you. Cool. But I know who actually killed your dear brother, so here's the choices I present to you- You come to the prison and get the answers you've been seeking since his death, or you stay in your cramped office and allow the answers to die along with me. The time's ticking, what's it gonna be?"

"How do I know your not lying?" Jungkook hissed into the phone- his voice carrying the sour bitterness that Jimin had missed so much. He could practically see Jungkook clenching his pen and tapping the ink soaked tip against the open notebook laid on his desk.

A breathy chuckle traveled up Jimin's chest and left his parted lips, he brought his hand up to his face and eyed the chipped nail-polish smeared over his nails, "I guess you'll have to come and find out, Jeon."

And with that, Jimin pulled the phone away from his ear and tapped on the red button on the screen- allowing the sound of beeps to fill Jungkook's ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 3.6K 44
Seoul, a city of dreams for many but the same city is ruled by numerous gangs.Top of them are Bangtan .Kim Namjoon known as Rapmonster to his gang me...
149K 5.2K 26
Min Yoongi, was an infamous gang leader. Park Jimin, a college student with a past. They meet on a fateful night. With so much chaos in their life...
166K 10.9K 76
Forced apart by circumstances, tough choices and inevitable doom, Namjoon and Seokjin go their separate ways, their young love is halted, and memorie...
11.6K 1.1K 32
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...