My Legacy as a Mikaelson

By katdern

This is disgusting, I hate myself...but go ahead read it. I'm Madison Mikaelson, daughter of Kol and Davina M... More

Meet Madison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Please take a moment
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

366 8 1
By katdern

  I open my eyes I feel better. My heart no longer hurts. I don't know why I cared so much, I've never been companionate before coming here. Life was so much easier.

•••~One year later, year 6.
For the past year Madi has been completely off the rails. But resisted the ripper side much better. She's gotten more detention than anyone in the school. The Slytherin in her has taken over, it's like she's become a different person. Madi never hangs out with Harry or the other Gryffindors anymore. Her main clique is Astoria Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson.
  She's been so reckless that her family heard of this. They are coming today to see what happened. No one really knows except Madi.

•••

I walk out of the forbidden forest. Blood dripping from my mouth. Then I walk up to the school and head to the bathroom. As I open the door to the bathroom Myrtle is crying about something. Myrtles always crying its normal. I stand over the sink and wash my mouth clean.

  "What did you do this time?" Myrtle says with tears.

  "Keep you head out of my business, you'll go blabbing to Malfoy and I'll get in trouble." I says with an annoyed tone.

  I leave and go down to the dungeons. I hear distant whispers from down the hall. Then run off to see what it is. I reach the hall and hide behind it.

  "I made the un breakable vow to protect you!"

  "I don't need protection! I was chosen! Me! This is my job!"

  I see one of them stomp off in my direction. I quickly run down the hall to hide in the shadows. The footsteps get closer and Malfoy walks out of the hallway.

  He looks in my direction scans the hall to see if anyone was there. He doesn't see me and walks up the stairs. I get up and follow him, I want to know what he's up to.
  I stay a good distance behind him, he goes to the great hall. Everyone is having dinner, as he walks in he suddenly stops. Then turns back and quickly walks out. His face is distraught, he passes me and turns the corner. Harry passes me and follow Malfoy. I look around and then follow Harry.
  Once I turn the corner I see the bathroom door close. I steadily walk up to it. I slowly open the door without any creaking. I hide behind the wall.

  "I know what you did Malfoy!" Harry says.

  Malfoy turns around shaking, tears in his eyes. He raises his wand and shoots a spell at Harry but misses. Then he dives down hiding. Harry slowly bends down and looks under the sink. But right as he does Malfoy shoots again knocking Harry back. They run around the sinks like idiots, blasting spells at each other.

  "Sectumsempra!" Harry yells and Malfoy falls back.

  Harry walks up around the sinks. I don't know what he saw but I heard a gasp. There's water everywhere and leaking out of the bathroom. Harry turns and runs. He notices me and looks me straight in the eyes and runs out. I walk over to Malfoy to see what happened.
  I see blood all over the floor. Cuts all over his chest. It smells so good, I know I shouldn't. Who cares anyways.

  When I finish, he's still alive. I should probably heal him so I bite my wrist and put it up to his mouth. Then I leave, I have blood all over me. Everyone's probably in their common room so the halls are empty.

  Harry Pov:

  "She saw everything."

  "Well Harry you shouldn't have cursed Malfoy, it's that stupid book!" Hermione criticizes.

  "But what if she tells someone? She's unpredictable."

  "Then we'll deal with it if she does. But you have to get rid of that book, I'm serious Harry!" Hermione says.

  "Okay okay I get it, I'll get rid of it!"

  Madison pov:

  I head back to the common room. My family's coming tomorrow, probably to trigger my switch. But what do they know about turning it off. They can't they don't know how good it feels. I know it won't work. When I walk into my dormitory Astoria is waiting for me.

  "Madi, can we talk?" She says.

  "Sure." I sigh.

  "You know Malfoy." She says.

  "Yeah what about him?"

  "I heard he cursed that girl, Katie Bell."

  "If that's true, I wonder why. Maybe I should find out."

  "How are you gonna do that?"

  "Trust the process. Now I'm going to bed." I say.

You would think a humanity-less vampire wouldn't sleep but for some reason I feel exhausted. Maybe It's because I didn't sleep the last couple nights but that doesn't matter.

•••Morning.

Great I'm wanted in the headmasters office. My parents are probably here. This is gonna be so annoying. Just a completely waste of my time.

I walk into the office. Davina and Kol are here.

"I'm here what?" I say coldly.

"I'm going to leave you alone here." Dumbledore says and leaves.

"What are you doing here?"

"Did you turn it off?" Davina asks.

"That's none of  your concern." I say feeling unamused.

"She definitely did." Kol says.

"How do we fix her?"

"We trigger an emotion." A voice from behind me says.

I turn around.

"Damon?" I say confused.

"Hi there. Now skip the attitude, I've dealt with too many emotionless vampires over the years, and succeeded flipping that switch." He says arrogantly.

"Yeah okay." I roll my eyes.

"We'll leave her to you." Kol says.

"Great. Let's go." Damon says sarcastically.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I say forcefully.

"Don't make me do this the hard way."

"If you want me to come your gonna have to make me."

He walks over to me and looks down at me.

*Snap*

I awake and notice I can hardly move.

"What did you do?" I say weakly.

I look around and I can't quite figure out where we are. My arms are tied to the chair.

"Nothing a little vervain can't solve." He says.

"You think you can fix me?"

"I'm hoping to." He says and pulls out a vile.

  Then walks up to me and forces the vervain in my mouth. I cough a bit.

   "That hurt? Are you scared?" He says.

  I look straight in his eyes.

  "Gonna have to try harder." I laugh.

  "I wonder what made you turn it off?"

  "That's none of your business." I say harshly.

  "Whatever it is, it must be worth a lot to you. I'll just have to get in your head." He says.

  "Good luck."

  He puts his hands around my head and I can feel him trying to get in. I manage to keep him out.

  "Your pretty strong, guess we gotta make you give in." He says and grabs a knife.

  Then makes a big cut on my arm slowly. As the knife drags on my skin, I keep my eyes staring straight at him. He won't get any satisfaction.

"You really are a tough on." He says amusingly.

"Yeah well, your not gonna break me."

•••

He has repeatedly cut my arms and forces vervain down my throat. Then tried to get in my head. I can feel each time that he's getting closer to breaking though. I can't let that happen.

If I can just preserve enough energy to use magic. I feel extremely weak. I focus on the ropes loosening and I can feel the room shake a bit. I'm close.

"You know I've never liked you witches juju. It just gets on my nerves." He says and cuts the palm of my hand.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell and the rope bursts and he flies back into the wall. I think he's unconscious.

I stand up and run out.

I could feel my legs slowly give out and I fall to my knees. I'm too weak I can hardly stand. He's gonna come out any second. I don't know what to do.

I crawl over behind the pillar to hide. Hopefully he doesn't see me, and buys me some time.
I hear footsteps, but coming down the hallway. I stay tight against the wall hoping he doesn't see me.

"Madi?"

"Malfoy."

"Why are you hiding in a corner?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I say and stand up clutching the wall.

"Really, well you look like you need help." He says.

"Ok fine, help me get to the common room."

He walks closer to me and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. Surprisingly he picks me up and we head to the common room.

"You didn't have to pick me up ya know."

"Well maybe I wanted to." He says with a smile.

"Shut up." I say playfully.

Draco Pov:

I'm carrying her and she falls asleep in my arms. I lay her down on my bed and sit next to her. She's so cute when she's sleeping.
This feeling in my stomach, I've never felt before. It's always when i'm with her. We have a connection.

I love her.

  All of a sudden I hear banging on the entrance. And exit my room and get closer to the sound. I pull out my wand and stand up. Ready for whatever's out there.

  "Well open it!" I hear from outside.

  The wall opens and a strange man is standing in the doorway. A first year runs away behind him. He gets closer to me.

  "Where is she?!"

  "Who?" I say with a shaky voice.

  "Madi." He says firmly.

  "What do you want with her?" I say a bit terrified.

  It happened in a flash but he has his hand wrapped around my neck. I'm pinned against the wall, my wand dropped.

  "Imma ask you one last time where is Madi?!" He yells in my face.

  I hear a door close, I peak out of the corner of my eye. Madi.

  "So you decided to make an appearance?" He says.

  She grins.

  She waves her hand and he flies backwards. Then holds her hand out and he lets out a yell. Grasping his head like it was aching.

  "Relax darling, I just want us to be even!" Madi says.

  "Ha heard that one before." He says.

  Madi let's her hand down and he stands up.

  "Come on Damon, I thought you were the big bad vampire?" She says mockingly.

  Damon looks at me then looks back at Madi, and smiles.

  He speeds up behind Madi and grabs her head. I don't know what's happening but I look around but can't find my wand.

  "Get out of my head!" Madi screams and a wave emerges out of her and throws us back.

  "So he's the reason you shut it off? Must be important then?" He says.

  "What- No he means nothing to me!" She says.

  I assumed she was talking about me. I can't explain how much that hurt.

  "Then you won't mind if I kill him?" He says, suddenly he grabs me and makes me get to my feet.

  "Your bluffing." She says.

  "Just one cut and it's over." He says and pulls out a knife to my neck.

  "M-Madi?!" I say uncertain.

  She just stares at me.

  "You have three seconds to turn it on before he dies."

  3

  2

  1

  He slits my neck.

  Madison pov:

  What have I done. I run over to Malfoy and bite my wrist. The tears just keep coming. I make him drink my blood. Please don't let it me too late.

  "Please don't leave me!" I say gasping for breath, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

  "I love you, I'm sorry." I whisper.

  I won't let you die, I put my lips against his and give him air. After trying for a solid 5 minutes, I give up and cry.

•••

  "Madi?"

  I gasp and look over at Malfoy.

  "Your alive?!" I say with tears.

  "I would never leave you." He says.

  I grab his hands and hold them tightly.

  "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry." I say.

  He leans in and comforts me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 256 14
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦, 𝐑𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
172K 6.3K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
324K 3.5K 53
β€ΌοΈπŸ”žVERY VERY MATURE CONTENT CONTAINS A LOT OF SMUTπŸ”žβ€ΌοΈ y/n mikaelson the daughter of the great hybrid klaus mikaelson and the hybrid alpha hayley mi...
1.6M 40K 66
β€’ Smut Warning β€’ Completed β€’ ~ Aria Rowen, A 7th year Hufflepuff returning after the Battle of Hogwarts. A certain Slytherin, coming back for his 8th...