Klance Oneshots

Af SuperNinjaDragon7

A bunch of Klance stuff. (I do not own Voltron, all rights go to DreamWorks) Mere

Vampire AU
Mermaid AU
Altean x Galra AU
Omegaverse AU
Baby Galra
Change Pt. 1
Change Pt. 2
Change Pt. 3
Galra Problems
A Night of Booze
Keith's Birthday
Lance's Birthday

Soulmate AU

1.1K 16 20
Af SuperNinjaDragon7

There is a time in every person's life when they will meet their soulmate. But sometimes before or after they meet, they receive markings on their arms giving them hints and insight to their forever partner.

Lance has been waiting for as long as he can remember to finally meet his soulmate.

Keith thought he could never have a soulmate because he's been alone for so long.

But little did the two know that they would be each other's universe.

It was Friday, Lance was having lunch with his two best friends in the world. Hunk is the sweetest person and an excellent chef. He already has a soulmate, an equally sweet and kind person as him. Shay is absolutely everything Hunk could ask for and they love each other dearly. Pidge however was a little gremlin. She's like a little sister to Lance and is a tech wiz. Her soulmate isn't a person, but her love for science is unmatched.

"Man it's not fair! You guys already have your soulmates. Yours isn't even a real person Pidge." Lance said a little jealous. "Well it's not our fault that we got ours and you didn't." Pidge responded. "I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon. The marks will start appearing and who knows they might be what you need." Hunk said trying to comfort his friend.

Lance was lost in his thoughts, but then his eyes landed on the lonely mullet boy in the far corner. Keith was one of the best students at school and he absolutely adores him. But Lance had trouble with his feelings and would usually burst with emotion whenever he was around him. He secretly wanted Keith to be his soulmate, but those chances were very slim.

Keith looked up and made eye contact with Lance. Embarrassed Lance looked down at his hands avoiding him. He could feel Keith's gaze on him, but didn't look at him again. He got spooked by Hunk when he let out a squeal, "Dude! Your arm!"

Lance looked down at his arms and saw a glowing red mark appear. It's finally happened, his soulmate mark has appeared. When the glow fade away, it showed a ball of fire. "What do you think it means?" Lance asked baffled. "It must mean that your special someone has a 'hot' personality." Pidge guess.

"Or they're your opposite. Opposites do attract." Hunk said. Lance gave him a confuse look along with Pidge. "Y'know you're more like water; adaptable and flowing. And fire is free and untamed. But put them together and they balance each other out." He explained. "That actually explains a lot. And it might be Keith." Pidge said with a smirk.

"W-w-what!" Lance stuttered, he looked over to Keith to find him playing with his food. He had a slight red tint on his face and this caused Lance's face to darken he returned his gaze back to his arm. "I hope you and your soulmate live happily." Hunk said happy for his best friend.

After receiving his mark, Lance has been wondering who his soulmate is. He's been hiding his marking because if his soulmate is Keith, he didn't know how he'll react and he didn't want to ruin anything.

3 weeks after receiving his mark, he's been wearing long sleeve t-shirts and his favorite jacket. He was walking in the school halls lost in his mind when he accidentally bumped into someone and dropped his books, "Oh, sorry!" He apologized and bend down picking up his books.

"I-it's okay." That voice sounds familiar. Lance looked up and saw that he bumped into Keith. Flustered he picked up his books faster, but he kept dropping them. Keith rolled his eyes and bend down, "Stop." He said. Lance did what he said and looked into his eyes. His beautiful dark eyes that he could spend hours looking at. "You aren't going to get anywhere with what your doing. Calm down I'll help." Keith stated and helped Lance pick up his books.

Lance snapped out of his trance and picked up his books more calmly. When he reached for his math book his and Keith's hands touch. They looked into each other's eyes, trapped in a gaze. "Is something wrong?" A person said. The two pulled their hands away and looked to see Mr. Shirogane (or Shiro as he prefers to be called) looking down at them concerned.

"We're fine Shiro." Keith said getting the rest of Lance's books and giving them to the Cuban. "U-um, th-thanks." Lance says. Shiro looked at the two then saw a faint glow from both of their arms and smiled. "Well I'll leave you two alone. Oh and don't be late to class." Shiro said leaving to head to his room.

"So-uh-thanks for the help. And sorry for bumping into you." Lance said avoiding eye contact. "You're welcome." Keith said also avoiding eye contact. The two stood for a while not saying anything. Then Keith looked at Lance with a light blush, "Um hey, I know we don't hang around a lot but I see you a lot and hear you're a pretty fun guy to hang around with," The mullet began.

Lance didn't know how to respond, "Is he asking me to hangout with him?" He thought to himself. "And uh, do you want to go do something somewhere?" He finished refusing to look at him. Lance's face was bright red and how could he say no to that, "Yes, absolutely!" He answered a little too eager. Keith was surprised by this and responded equally eager, "Great!" He calmed and continued, "Well when are are you free?" "I'm free Friday." "Do you want to meet at the park?" "Yeah I love the park." "Okay, so um meet at 6?" "Yeah." "Great."

After the exchange they soon departed both with smiles on their faces, "This is really happening." The two thought. A glow catches Lance's eye and he pulled his sleeve back to reveal a new mark has appeared, this time it resembled some kind of wolf/dog.

Friday came and Lance was freaking out. "Oh man! What if I mess this up? Ugh! I'm a mess." Lance thought. He heard a knock , he looked to see his mother enter his room. "Sweetie what's wrong?" She asks in a calming voice. Lance took a breathe and answered her, "It's just I'm suppose to meet Keith in an hour and I'm worried I'll mess it up." He explains.

"Oh Lance, everything will be okay. Just go and have a good time." His mom says with a smile on her face. Lance looked at his mom and smiled, "Thanks." After his talk with his mother, he left the house walking to the park.

When he arrived he saw Keith sitting on a bench. Lance smiled because he looked so handsome. He was wearing a red flannel instead of his usual black shirt and leather jacket. Lance on the other hand was wearing a blue button up shirt with long sleeves to cover his markings still.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." The blue boy said. Keith looked back, a little startled. "O-oh! It's okay." The red boy stuttered. Once Lance made it to Keith they stood for a while in a awkward silence. "Um, do you want to walk around?" Keith suggested. Lance nodded his head and Keith got up.

They walked around the park, talking to each other. They chatted for a while until Lance checked his phone to find out that it's 9 p.m., "Wow, I didn't know it was this late. I better get home." He said.

Keith also checked the time agreeing with Lance, "Your right." But before either of them could depart, Keith grabbed Lance's wrist, "Do you want to hangout some other time?" He asks. Lance looks back at him with a smile, "Yeah. How about the movies?" He says. Keith nodded his head.

The two separated walking to their homes. But unbeknownst to them a soft, purple glow appeared between during the 'date.'

They've been seeing each other a lot lately. It's been about 4 months after their first hangout and Lance received two more markings. A motorcycle and a red lion.

It's now June, and Lance was on the phone with Hunk and Pidge, "I'm telling you man! It's Keith he's your soulmate!" Hunk said excited. "But anyone could have a motorcycle and a dog." Lance says nervously. "Yeah, and their motorcycle would be red and that dog happens to be part wolf as well." Pidge response knowingly.

Lance was blushing mad. The first time he went to Keith's house, he got pounced on by his wolf dog Kosmo. Kosmo is fiercely loyal and protective of Keith and his mom Krolia, who took a liking to Lance immediately along with Kosmo who is actually a giant puppy.

He also learned that Keith owns a red motorcycle and has rode on it many times with Keith. He knows the guy is a hot head and full of fire that no one could blow out.

"Just confess already it can't be that hard." Pidge said annoyed. She along with Hunk have been dealing with Lance's whining for a while and are sick of it. "Yeah and the way you describe Keith, he obviously likes you back." Hunk said comforting his friend.

"Yeah, okay. I'll do it soon." The blue boy said. He says goodbye to them and hangs up. He hears a knock from his door, "Come in." He responds blandly. The door opens to reveal his older sister Veronica. "Hey what's wrong?" She asks concerned for her little brother. "It's just well, Hunk and Pidge think Keith is my soulmate. And even if he is, what if he doesn't -y'know." He says.

Veronica wraps her arms around him, bringing him into a soft embrace. "When you brought Keith here for the first time, we all could see it. I was a little a jealous you got someone that attractive, but you've got nothing to worry about." She says. "You really think so?" He asks. She smiles at him with a loving, sisterly smile, "I know so." She says. He smiles back, then Veronica's smile turned mischievous, "Now get your man or I'll confess for you."

He called Keith to meet with him at the park. He was gonna do it, he was going to tell Keith how he feels and show his marks. He was nervous yes, but he was scared too. But he pulled himself together and walked to the park. He waited for 5 minutes, he heard something pull up and looked over to see Keith walking his way. They went to go sit at the tree at the center of the park.

For a while they didn't say anything, then Lance took a breathe and started, "So um, Keith there's something I've been meaning to tell you." "Yeah?" Keith said looking at him, "I really liked these past few months, I got to know more about you and you got to learn more about me." Lance's face started to turn red he wanted to stop, but he needed to continue, "I don't know about you but I got my soulmate markings and I've got four," Lance pulled back his sleeve, finally revealing his marks.

"I've been hoping it was you and even if I don't have my marks I want to be with you. I really really like you." Lance let out a breathe he's been holding. He waited for Keith to say something. He felt a hand grab his wrist, he looked up to see Keith examining his marks. He looked up at Lance then pulled back his sleeve to reveal his markings.

Lance was shock because his markings were a ball of water, a heart with a mother and child in it, a best friend locket, and a blue lion. He looked at his markings surprised to find that they represent Lance perfectly. He looked at Keith only to find out the other is looking at him, waiting for his reaction.

"I really like you too." The mullet boy started, "I mean this has been the best months of my life, I've never felt something like this before. Only my mom, my dad, Shiro, and my dog were the only people I felt comfortable around. But my dad passed away and I didn't see my mom for a while because she needed time to recuperate. Shiro is like a brother to me and I've know him for a long time. But I find it hard to let people in, that is until I saw you."

Lance was taken back, he never heard Keith sounded so vulnerable and he just wanted to hug him and tell him how much he cares for him. "I want to be with you as well." Keith said. He leaned forward resting his forehead on Lance's. The blue boy wrapped his arms around him. He felt Keith wrap his arms around his waist.

They didn't say anything and after a few moments they looked into each other's eyes and leaned towards one another, both meeting halfway. The kiss was magical and pure. Their markings glowed with a purple hue, their previous markings gone replaced with a Purple Heart and with the other's name.

They departed from their kiss and watch the sunset. "I love you." Lance says with fondness, "Love you too." Keith replied, equally fond.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 19
Oneshots about Keith!! Will mostly contain angst but I might add fluff if the mood strikes me.
41.2K 587 23
Read the title dudes. It's not hard. Request taken on the 1st chapter. Everything belongs to DreamWorks. Only the plot is mine. Enjoy!
10.8K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
183K 3.9K 31
Voltron: Legendary Defender One-Shots. Requests are closed! ❌Disclaimer: If I see that this content has been plagiarised, I will not hesitate to repo...