EMBERS • HAECHAN (Not Finishe...

By Neo_Chieri

•"I know there is a compliment somewhere deep inside of you and I'll take it." •"You piece of shit." •"Ah, th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Thank Youuu🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️💚💚💚
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
To my precious readers♡
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116

Chapter 72

3.6K 178 212
By Neo_Chieri

Another quick round of questions cause I wanna know my readers!

What's your zodiac sign and what signs are u attracted to?

I'm  kinda wondering cause I'm pisces but I always tend to like fire signs the most.😅

Also, what's your favorite NCT song?😋 If you don't have a favorite then what song did you listen to the most?

Let's get to the last chapter of today tho

Taken aback by his surpise visit, my eyes wandered back and forth between the two older guys and I watched as the ravenett gave me a small last smile before he got up from the bed.
He quickly cleared his throat and put his hands inside his pockets.

"Of course", Mark immediately nodded his head and walked out the door shortly afterwards, now only NCT's well-known leader and me in the small guest room.

No sooner had the boy disappeared than his gloomy eyes landed right back on me again, making sure that cold goose bumps were covering my skin from top to bottom.
It really was something else when this man confronted you.
It felt as if his mere stare was able to break you neck if he had the intention to.

"So", Taeyong started the conversation, pulling out a chair before he sat down opposite to me. "How are you?"

Not realizing it, an ironic laugh left my lips, causing my body to vibrate and flinch at the sudden pain stinging in my hip.

"I see, not so well. You should eat something before taking those pain killers."

I automatically  rolled my eyes at his failed attempt of a having a normal conversation, slightly tilting my head as I tried to keep my cocky facade up.
This moment was different than those I had been with Donghyuck or Mark.
I somehow knew I could trust them but right now, I wasn't really sure of anything.

"Cut the small talk, I know you want something. What is it?"

He amusedly smiled at my sudden change of mood,  crackling his fingers before running them through his red dyed hair.

"Straight to business, huh? Very well."

Before I knew it, he folded his hands and supported himself with his elbows on his knees, staring at me with ice-cold and dark eyes.
I had already noticed yesterday what power the older held within his facial expressions and aura, but no memory could compete with him being only half a meter away from you.
Every single hair of my neck threatened to stand up the longer his eyes bored their way into my head.

"To cut to the chase", NCT's leader tore me out of my trance-like state without breaking the staring contest for a single second.
"We want to work with DRGNS."

Completely caught off guard, I blinked at Taeyong bewildered and irritated, not sure if I had understood him correctly.
It took a moment when to realize the situation and let me say, never in a million years could I have dreamed, let alone imagined a scenario in which NCT wanted to team up with DRGNS.

Two of the big three gangs... working together...
The thought itself sounded anything but real.

"Wait a seocond, I don't get it," I mumbled perlplexly and squinted my eyes at him in confusion. "Why the hell would you want that?"

"What's the saying again ? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Especially now that SVT is more dangerous than ever, who knows what they are planning at this very moment. I think we can all agree that the gang belongs to a prison."

Satisfied with his answer, the redhead leaned on his chair and crossed his arms in front of his chest while waiting for my reaction.
Although I tried to look as unbothered as possible, you could clearly see that the idea woke my interest.

Getting rid of SVT... that had been one of my primary goals when I first joined DRGNS. If a possibility like tis one was practically served to me on a silver tray, then at least it should be considered.
The only problem, however, that it was NCT presenting this option to me.

"It may be that we share the same opinion, but why should I trust you just like that? And even if I were to consider the offer, the rest of DRGNS wouldn't dare to have anything to do ith you."

"Then you have to convince them," Taeyeong simply clicked his tongue and the way his eyes unexpectedly sparkled at me showed that he took the deal as seriously as if his life depended on it.

And it did. Not only the lives of NCT and DRGNS, but also the lives of the citizens. The longer SVT wandered around the streets of the city, the more people they could endanger.
Their gang would do anything to be at the top, even if it meant to path their own way and leaving a track of dead bodies behind.

"Listen," the elder continued after he noticed how I was quietly brooding, "even though it may not seem like it at first glance, we all joined a gang to protect others and get into SVT's business."

I was about to interrupt him to comment on his last remark, but he stopped me with a simple hand gesture and just kept talking.

"I admit we've been off track over the last few years... more than I should've allowed... but yesterday's events reminded me of why I founded NCT in the first place."

An sudden sigh left his lips before he ran his hand through his bright red hair as I replayed yesterday's events.
Jaemin was punched several times, Donghuyck almost shot dead in the eyes and Renjun could have bled to death, if not worse.

Apparently, Taeyong shared the same thought and unknowingly changed his expression in such a way that one might have thought he had been there himself.

"I almost lost seven of my men, even worse the youngest ones, and the only reason why it happened is because I led my team right into a dead end.
If it wasn't for you who somehow managed to take SVT's members down and help the Dreamies out of that dead end, a bunch of kids would've lost their lifes.
Therefore I ask you to mediate between our two gangs.
I won't harm or threaten you in any way, I'm only asking for your help. And believe me when I say, I never ask anyone for help."

Slightly rumpy, I bit my soft lip and lowered my gaze, unsure of what to do next. It was more than strange to hear those words from the gangs leader, making me question if I was really paying attention or just imagining things.

The seven student's really could've died or maybe even tortured worse in order to get some information out of them.
The third gang was dangerous and something had to be done in order to get them into jail.

Taeyong was right. He was right about everything and I knew he had already won me over.

Clearly rustrated, I buried my face in the palms of my hands and groaned out loud, the sound reaching Taeyong only muffled. Nevertheless, he interpreted the sudden sound correctly and slightly grinned to himself.

"Was that a yes?"

I hesitantly nodded before I sighed once again and took my hands off my face.
I immediately noticed the redhead's satisfied grin, causing me to rolled my eyes right away.
I see, Donghyuck learned that stupid smug expression from him.

"Perfect" the older clapped his hands together, "then it's settled. You should probabl-"

"Wait, I have a condition" I interrupted him, whereupon he closed his mouth mid sentence and instead raised an eyebrow at me, examining me critically.
"We need a vote of confidence, otherwise my members will never agree or even consider the deal in the first place."

Taeyong pondered for a moment, but agreed relatively quickly. If he was in DRGNS position, he wouldn't trust everyone that blindly either.
It was only logical to give my gang some type of peace sign.

"Well then, what exactly do you suggest?"

I chewed on my lip, silently trying to come up with an idea until once finally popped up in my head.
"What happened to the transporter you tried to steal the other day?"

Slightly confused, the elder frowned, but could gradually out in what direction the conversation was going.

"It is standing in our storage hall, why?"

"And what happened to the goods?"

"You mean the explosives? We keep them safe in a different storage room, but why exactly..."

A mischievous grin crept onto my face as I looked at the infamous leader cheerfully and confidently wiggled my eyebrows at him.
It didn't take long before Taeyong had successfully put the pieces together, automatically laughing with an ironic tone as soon as he realized what I wanted.

"Forget it," he automatically shook his head and ran his tongue over his lower lip.
"Not gonna happen."

"Then you better forget about the deal with DRGNS as well."

With a smug and satisfied aura, I put my arms behind me on the bed and leaned back calmly.
I had already won and both of us were well aware of it.
Nevertheless, I regained my courage and continued to grin at the brooding leader.

"I want the explosives and in return, I'll put in a good word for you and your gang."

You could see quite clearly that the intimidating man in front of me was trying not to get annoyed by my attitude at that moment.
I probably would've never had the guts to speak to him in such a way, if he hadn't already told me, he wouldn't harm or threaten me.

It was his own fault and the older one was probably not used to having someone else sit at the long end of the table, shaping the negotiation as he pleased.
Sighing, he rubbed his fingertips over his eyelids, groaning in frustration and annoyance just like I had done before.

Not a moment later I reached out with my hand, waiting for him to accept my condition while repeating his previous words amusedly.

"Was that a yes?"

Another deep grumble sounded and the elder hesitated for a moment before taking a sharp breath in.
His dark gloomy eyes stared at me one last time, somehow hoping he could change my mind, but he knew it didn't work.

"Fuck it, yeah," he finally grabbed my hand and therefore sealed the deal.
I only grinned at him, somehow satisfied with the outcome of our small conversation.

NCT and DRGNS working together - that was my new goal I would work towards.

Okaayy that was the last chapter for today
Again, thank you so much for reading😊 I also really enjoy your comments, some of you really are hilarious 😂💚

Have a great day/ night everyone 😋💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.6K 65
‟𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠...
254 4 11
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
64.1K 1.5K 38
Complete✔️ Nct Mafia au Book 1 She is all alone... No one by her side... But she have a regret and it way the day she help 'him'. Only because of th...
265K 11.5K 77
"CALL ME UTAH ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL END YOUR BLOOD LINE" - "WHO DO I NEED TO PUNCH?!" - "HELP THERE IS NO FOOD" - "THIS IS WHACK YO" - "MARK JUST...