One Piece x Reader

By Erza0019

(__) is many things. She's kind, lovable, friendly, and beautiful. They say when people look at her they can'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Just some info
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Quick Question
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Where the story may go
Special Heart Of Gold
Special Gold
Special Film Z
Special Adventure of Nebulandia
Boss Luffy Historical Special
Special 780-782
Special Hand Island Adventure
Boss Luffy Historical Special
Christmas Special
Question
Stampede
Valentine's Day Special
Special Straw Hat Chase
Quesion
Happy Holidays!!!!

Halloween Special

3.9K 97 25
By Erza0019

Honestly guys I don't know how I forgot to write this. I'm sorry about being late but I hope you enjoy this special. And Happy Halloween!!!

3rd POV

"Hallo...ween...." (__) repeated tilting her head to the side.
"Yeah, Halloween! It's a day where your suppose to dress up as anything you want and it's filled with all kinds of scary things but none of it is real." Nami explained. Currently it was her, (__), and Robin around the table while Sanji was in the kitchen cooking away. Chopper, Usopp, and Luffy we're running around the ship decorating it with all kinds of things like spiders or ghosts and trying to find someone to prank and everyone else was doing there own thing.
"It comes around once a year. That's why the ship is decorated like this." Robin added.
"Oh I see! It sounds like fun! Let's try it! Do you guys know what you want to dress up as?"
"I've got it all figured out. Just wait until tonight." Nami winked and Robin giggled.
"I'm guessing you haven't gotten anything yet."
"Nope yet. But it's a good thing that we stopped at an island today. It's the perfect chance to look around."
"Okay but remember that everyone needs to be dressed by 9 o'clock."
"Right!" (__) nodded. "I won't shop for too long."
"I don't think you've ever done that before." Nami sweatdropped and Robin giggled.
"Have a little faith. I can control myself."
"Hey!! Lunch is ready!!!!" Sanji announced and the waited a minute but no one seemed to have heard him. The man let out a sigh cursing himself until (__) stood up.
"I'll get everyone for you Sanji."
"You don't have to (__)-chan. I'll deal with the idiots myself."
"Don't worry, I'm happy to help. Plus, it gives me the perfect chance to see what Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper have done with the ship." She walked to the exit of the kitchen however reaching for the handle, she could already hear the snickering coming from outside. She opened the door and suddenly a fell from above landing on her nose. Instead of screaming like they expected though, she only blinked her lashes a few times. "Is this fake?"
"You're no fun (__)." Luffy sulked jumping down from the second level followed by Chopper and Usopp.
"Yeah! I thought girls were scared of bugs." Chopper added.
"We should have known. (__) unnatural." Usopp sighed.
"Don't call me goddess unnatural!! She is just brave!!!" Sanji yelled.
"Well I'm sorry I disappointed you but what didn't you expect?" She asked.
"You were suppose to scream. Like this...." Usopp started before demonstrating, even going as far to swat his arms in every direction like there was something actually there.
"He's embarrassing himself." Sanji mumbled under his breath as Nami sighed internally to herself and Robin watched amused.
"Like this!"
"Yeah, like that!" Chopper agreed jumping in the air to draw her attention.
"But why?" She asked. "I'm not scared."
"Never mind. I don't know why I even try." Usopp sighed and then Luffy's stomach growled.
"I'm hungry."
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Sanji said lunch is—." Before she could even finish her sentence the three boys dashed into the room so fast it caused her to spin around in a circle. Even when they were gone she was still spinning her eyes now swirls until someone touched her head and stopped her.
"Are you alright (__)?"
"Yes, thank you Brook."
"Now that you were okay. Do you mind showing me your pan—."'
"Not on your life!!!!" Nami yelled appearing out of nowhere to kick to skeleton so hard he hit the railing outside. "I've got this one (__). Just get Zoro and Franky."
"Alright." She nodded with a nervously smile before using the back door in the kitchen to travel to the back end of the ship. She discovered Franky there in his workshop working on the Mini Merry. "Franky. Lunch is ready."
"All right I'll be there in a minute! Just one last, tweak."
"Okay." She replied turning her head and walking away to the deck. "Now, all I need is Zoro..." she looked around and finally came to the conclusion that he was in the crownest. Opening the door that's exactly where she found him, and working out nonetheless. "Lunch is ready Zoro."
"Fine..." He sweated dropping his weights. He was about to grab the bottoms only to find (__) was already offering it to him. "Thanks." He took the battle and she smiled waiting for him to finish cooling himself off. Then the two exited the crownest and went all the way down to the kitchen.
"Hey, what are we going to do for Halloween?" Chopper asked.
"Oh you're right. I forgot!" Nami gasped.
"Why not a Haunted House?" Robin suggested to which the scared trio quickly denied:
"Next."
"I have an idea!" (__) started. "Why doesn't we have a feast filled with snacks like cake, cookies, and cupcakes!"
"I like that idea!" Chopper agreed.
"It'll be amazing!" She smiled to the reindeer.
"There's nothing remotely Halloween about that!!" Usopp barked.
"Well we can have the sweets designed as cute little pumpkins. Won't that be adorable?"
"Next." Usopp deadpanned waving the idea out of the air.
"How about this? Everyone will right down their ideas on a small piece of paper and we'll put them in a hat. Whichever we draw, we do." Brook suggested.
"That makes sense." Sanji said.
"Cook, where's they beer?"
"Get it for yourself, mosshead!!"
"I'm not sure how I feel about this idea." Nami sweated nervously.
"Yeah me too." Usopp agreed and Chopper nodded his head. "Random drawing never works out for us."
"Alright so it's settled!! We're gonna do that!!" Luffy announced.
"Wait a minute Luffy!! We're totally against this!"
"Yeah, yeah!" Chopper nodded.
"What if someone rights down a really scary idea." Usopp panicked.
"Exactly."
"And by someone we mean her!!" Usopp yelled pointing to the smiling Robin.
"Me? Really?" She giggled to herself.
"Of course we mean you!! I already know! You've been waiting all year to do something like this!! You're scary enough on any normal day! But put you and Halloween together and I don't know what's going to happen!"
"I'm not ready for it." Nami weeped hugging Chopper at the mere thought.
"Well good luck with everything...." (__) smiled at the trio. "Well, I'm off."
"Where you headed?" Franky asked.
"To the island. Nami said I need to have a costume so I have to do a little shopping."
"I'll join you as we'll (__)-chan!!" Sanji offered razing his hand in the air with hearts in his eyes.
"But wait! If you're gone who's gonna cook us food?!" Luffy asked.
"Cook for yourself."
"You're the cook!!!" Usopp and Luffy barked.
"My first priority in life is assisting (__)-chan!!"
"Sorry Sanji but I'm going to go alone. Nami said it should be a surprise so I don't want you to find out. But I promise I'll be back as soon as possible." She winked.
"I'll be eagerly awaiting your return (__)-chan!!" Sanji waved and she did the same back before shutting the door.
"How long do you think she'll be gone?" Robin asked Nami.
"1. 2 hours the least." The orange haired female answered and Robin giggled at the response. However should could not have been more right. She left during lunch and 3 hours had already passed and she still hadn't returned back to the shop. She had been gone the whole time shopping. And when she first started, she completely lost the point of why she left anyway. The second her eyes landed on an outfit she went inside the store to buy it. And it went like that the entire time. She had two boys tailing behind her every way she went carrying all her bags as well.
"I'm surprised.  No bags? Is that even possible for you?" A familiar voice asked and (__) turned her head to the side to discover Nami.
"Nami!"
"You really didn't buy anything?"
"Oh I did. See." She pointed behind her to the two love struck men holding her bags. "I was just in a store and for some reason these two really kind people insisted on helping me. They wouldn't take no for an answer."
"Of course." Nami sweatdropped. "That looks like a lot of bags for one costume though."
"Costume?" She repeated lost and Nami shot her look and it started to sink in. "Oh right! The costume! I forgot."
"I knew it." She facepalmed.
"By the way Nami, what are you doing here?"
"Just trying to earn some money. Halloween is the time for tricks." The female winked. "Anyway, I see my next victim. Bye!"
"Bye." (__) waved as Nami eagerly ran past to a poor unsuspecting soul. She continued to walk down the streets trying to think of the perfect costume however it didn't seem to come to her mind. Then she looked at a cafe and found Robin sitting at one of their tables having a discussion with a purple haired female who's locks went only to her neck and who's eyes took on a dark shade. (__) was about to call out to her friend but stopped when she saw a familiar head of green hair walk by. He hasn't noticed he though so she decided to approach him. "Zoro."
"(__)? Shouldn't you be back at the ship yet?"
"Well I'm still looking for my costume."
"Your costume?" He repeated raising a brow at the men behind her.
"What are you doing here? I thought you'd still be on the ship.
"I was but Luffy dragged me out here and then got himself lost."
"I'm not sure he's the lost one." She sweatdropped.
"What?"
"Nothing." She replied with a deep sigh.
"Did you figure it out yet?"
"Not yet. I've never done this Halloween thing before so I'm not sure where to start."
"Well, you're suppose to dress up as something scar-." The man was suddenly interrupted when a leg came out of nowhere kicking his face and sending him flying. In the blink of an eye, Sanji replaced where Zoro stood.
"Ignore the idiot mosshead! He doesn't understand the true meaning of Halloween!!"
"The true meaning of Halloween?" She repeated confused.
"Halloween is that one day a year when my fantasy can come to fruition!!" The man closed his eyes and held his hands together with a blissful smile, going into fantasy land. "Finally I get to see (___)-chan all dressed up as a cute little witch, or a cute cat, or a car witch, or a cut dog, or—."
"Why you Damn cook..." Zoro growled picking himself up. "We already know you're a pervert. You didn't need to kick me for that."
"Shut up!! This is your fault for telling my goddess to dress up as something scary!! Don't ruin my dream day for me!!"
"Pervert."
"Did someone call for me?" Franky asked appearing out of nowhere.
"Oh, Franky."
"I feel so loved. You guys must really need me for something huh?" The cyborg blushed rubbing the back of his neck.
"NO ONE'S TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!" Sanji and Zoro both yelled using their own moves to send the cyborg flying in the air to who knows where.
"And there he goes." She said bluntly. "Now, to find the right costume. Sanji gave me some ideas." She went into thought walking away and ignoring the arguing duo behind. She spent a few more hours on the island before finally returning to the ship. The men dropped her bags in her room and she thanked each of them before they left. With them gone she grabbed her costume and went into the bathroom seeing as Nami had already occupied the girls bedroom.

Once she was finished changed she went outside to the deck and found everyone had already changed into their costumes. Nami was a pumpkin girl, Chopper, Luffy, and Brook simply put pumpkins on their heads, Sanji was a ghost in a suit, Zoro was a leprechaun, Robin was a devil, Franky was Frankenstein, and Usopp was a wolf. When she walked out she quickly noted how Sanji seemed to be swooning over Robin and Nami's costumes while everyone else was conversing among one another.
"I'm sorry I took so long. I got back late." (__) apologized drawing their eyes to her.
"Hey (__) do you like my costume?!" Luffy asked.
"And mine!" Chopper added.
"Yeah!"
"You guys didn't even change anything though." Nami sighed but turned her head noticing the sweating man next to her. Or more like men. Both Brook and Sanji swallowed down a deep gulp staring at (__) eye wide. Starting from her twitching ears and ending her furry tail.
"(__)-chan is....." Sanji stuttered and Nami let out a startled cry at what came next. The two suddenly became like dogs. Deep blushes formed on their face with steam coming from their nose and eyes turning into hearts. Even for the skeleton who didn't have anyways. "(__)-CHWAN BECAME A CAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!"
"OH MY, SHE'S THE CUTEST THING!!!!!!"
"Ahh!!! Brook turned into Sanji!!!" Chopper screamed while (__) blinked her eyes cutely from their reaction.
"Is my costume bad?" Bloom asked Zoro.
"What do you think?" He answered directing her attention back to Sanji and Brook.
"This is the happiest day of my life! I don't care what happens anymore! I've lived to see my dream be fulfilled." Sanji cried falling on his knees and for some odd reason a strange heavenly light shined on him.
"(__), since today is such a very special holiday, would you do me the honor of showing me your panties?" Brook asked with a deep bow.
"If you would." Usopp added doing the same.
"Oh no!! Now Usopp turned into Brook!!" Chopper screamed in a panic.
"Hey (__) is your cat does that mean you meow and stuff?" Luffy asked and suddenly all of the men on the crew but Zoro whipped their heads to Luffy their eyes wide.
"I didn't even think about it. I was just so happy to see (__)-chan all dressed up it never crossed my mind." Sanji said seriously on his hands and knees.
"I can't believe Luffy came up with the idea." Usopp said eye wide looking at the food.
"So there is a man in him after all." Franky added with the same look.
"(__) please meow for us." Brook begged bowing his head.
"Please." The others added doing the same.
"Huh?"
"She broke them!!" Chopper screamed.
"Why do they want me to do that?" (__) asked turning her head to Zoro.
"Ignore the idiots."
"Just one time will be more than enough to fulfill our fantasies, (__)." Brook said and the others agreed still in a bowing position as Nami lifted her fist, a brow twitching in anger.
"CONTROL YOURSELVES ALREADY!!!!!!" Nami yelled and in one fell swoop, there were four men lying on the floor with big red bumps on their head and steam coming out from the top. "Anyway, did you guys already put your ideas in?"
"Yes, ma'am...." they answered weakly.
"Alright lets start!!" Luffy cheered and instantly Usopp was back on his feet.
"Wait a minute! Give me a second!"
"Why?" Luffy complained like a child.
"I said hold up! I have to think about this! Members assemble!!" He announced and suddenly Chopper and a Nami appeared by his side. "Alright, at this point it's all a matter of luck."
"You're right." Chopper nodded.
"I really do hate these types of things. I always get the wordy option." Nami cried.
"That's exactly why we won't be drawing seeing as we always end up losing somehow."
"So who?" Chopper asked.
"It has to be someone lucky. And when it comes down to that, the luckiest people in our crew is..."
"Luffy and (__)." Nami finished and Usopp nodded his head.
"I think (__) should do it. I liked her idea."
"Your right. It was nice and safe." Nami nodded.
"Had nothing to do with Halloween but honestly I'm scared what the rest of them came up with." Usopp closed his eyes and an image of the crew minus (__) and Brook popped into his mind, each person having evil red eyes. The thought alone caused him to shiver. "That's horrifying."
"Alright, so we agree that it's going to be—."
"I got one!" Luffy announced and the trio whipped their heads around to discover Luffy already holding a paper in hand.
"No!!!!" They cried in unison.
"Let's see now...." their captain trailed slowly unfolding the paper as the trio closed their eyes and begged to everything that was above for them to get something peaceful or at least an idea which a Robin didn't come up with. "Haunted House!!"
"A haunted house huh?" (__) repeated.
"Looks like I won. How lucky I am." Robin smiled as the scared trio collapsed on the floor in defeat with a puddle of tears underneath.
"We're done for..." Nami sulked.
"Why'd it have to be her?"
"I don't wanna!!" Chopper sobbed.
"Isn't it a little late to be setting up a haunted house? Or are we going to go into the city and try one there?" Sanji asked.
"Don't worry I have it all planned out. Let's go shall we?" She smiled a little too happy for her crew mates liking.
"I'll gladly go with you Robin-chan! Pull me to hell with you!"
"I don't like this at all." Zoro said narrowing his eyes.
"I'm a little worried as well." Brook agreed.
"Yeah. Who knows what's going on up in her twisted mind." Franky added as Robin simply giggled.
"What!? What are you guys saying! A Haunted House is supposed to be fun!"
"Exactly!" (__) nodded. "Let's go."
"I'm glad you guys are so excited." Robin giggled and while (__) and Luffy had smiles on their faces, everyone else took one giant step back. Sadly, they weren't able to refuse going for much longer. They ended up following Robin onto the island as she guided them away from the city and into the forest. The place was dark, creepy, and foggy with baths hanging on the branches and spiders falling from the tree. The forest alone frightened the Scared Trio and it got worse when they suddenly heard a soft sound.
"Did you guys hear that?!" Chopper asked.
"Yeah. I definitely did!" Usopp nodded.
"What was it?" Nami asked and (__) took a second to listen to the sound. It was soft and creepy at the same time.
"I think it's a flute."
"You're right." Brook confirmed.
"W-What if it's a ghost trying to lure us in!" Usopp stuttered blue lines running down his face as Brook let out a loud scream.
"N-No! I can't handle such a scary thing!"
"We're here." Robin informed causing everyone behind her to fall silent. She held the branch up for everyone, allowing them to walk out of the forest and see the creepy old abandoned mansion. The windows were boarded up and the walls looked to be rotting and the deep fog just added to the creepiness.
"Is this really it Robin?" Franky asked looking back however for some reason, she had disappeared.
"She's gone!?" Luffy exclaimed.
"Oh no Robin was taken by the ghosts!!!" Chopper shouted and Brook and Usopp both screamed loudly.
"Calm down." Zoro said. "She's just trying to scare us."
"Obviously we need to get through that mansion over there." Sanji explained.
"So let's just get this over with."
"Alright! Let's go (__)!" Luffy cheered grabbing her wrist and rushing inside. Everyone else followed behind one by one with Nami, Brook, Chopper, and Usopp cowering behind Zoro.
"This seems normal enough." Nami notes being the first to poke her head out.
"Yeah. I don't see any monsters." Chopper agreed lying on her head.
"Or ghosts." Brook added poking his head out on the other side.
"I don't trust it." Usopp frowned below Brook.
"What are you doing?" Zoro asked turning his head to the cowards hiding behind.
"You're right. Weird." Franky said however the second he entered the mansion as well, the floor beneath their feet disappeared. All of them blinked their eyes a few times before screaming their heads off once they actually started to fall down the dark abyss.

***

"Nami, wake up. Nami!"
"What's going on?" Nami asked with a groan opening her eyes only to come face to face with Brook. She let out loud a scream and in a second punched the skeleton far away from her.
"Would you stop doing that!!!?" Usopp yelled.
"Where are we?" Nami asked.
"We seem to be inside a bedroom within the mansion." Brook answered picking himself up.
"How'd this happen?"
"We don't know. We just woke up here." Chopper answered.
"Wait, you don't mean...." Nami trailed blue lines running down her face as Chopper nodded his head at the brink of tears.
"We're all alone in a scary haunted house!!!" Usopp cried.
"Not again!! I can't handle this!!"
"I wanna go to the ship!" Chopper cried.
"Me too! Me too!!" Brook nodded.
"How do we even get out of this place?" Nami asked.
"We need to find the exit most likely. But Robin disappeared before explaining anything." Usopp answered.
"Alright guys! All we need to do is find the others or escape here and we'll be safe!"
"Right...." Chopper nodded nervously however none of them actually made a move to leave the room her.
"Someone come save us!!!!" They all yelled together. Meanwhile in another part of the mansion was the group of Zoro and (__). The two walked down the hallways without showing one once of fear.
"It's pretty quiet." (__) stated.
"You're right."
"I thought Haunted Houses has ghosts and things like that."
"They do. But don't let your guard down. With Robin you can never know what will happen."
"Then let's go in there!" She pointed with a smile at a door. He let out a sigh however followed along anyway. They found themselves in a small study room with a single desk in the center and few shelves around the room. "Aw nothing is in here."
"Why are you so disappointed?"
"I was hoping to see a cute ghost." She sighed to herself when suddenly the door closed all on its own. The two shared a look and Zoro reached to try and open the door however it was locked and wouldn't let him leave.
"We're locked in."
"How are we going to get out now?"
"Easy. I'll cut it." He smirked placing his hand on the handle of his blade.
"Wait!" She shouted touching his arm.
"What is it?"
"You shouldn't do that. The walls here are really rotten and if you start cutting it up anything could happen."
"Then what are we supposed to do?"
"Look for something in here. I don't think Robin would just lock us in without giving us a way out."

As (__) and Zoro looked a way out of the room they were trapped in, Nami, Chopper, Usopp, and Brook had yet to leave their own room as they were too afraid what waited outside. Nami was the one who finally opened the door only a crack pocking her head out. Through that crap, Chopper rolled outside facing in direction and Usopp did the same facing the other.
"All clear here." Chopper reported in a whisper.
"Clear here as well. No monsters in sight."
"Alright let's go." Nami nodded and she and Brook exited the room. The four of them walked down the hallways slowly and carefully making sure to look everywhere just in case anything tried to spook them.
"You are the last to leave the rooms. What a shame." They all heard a voice say however it didn't belong to any of them, or anyone they knew.
"Nami. Did you say something?" Brook asked nervously.
"I didn't say a word. Usopp?"
"No. C-Chopper?"
"N-n-n-no..." The reinder started and slowly the realization hit that none of them had said anything whatsoever. They  all slowly turned their heads and there was a batman hanging down from the ceiling.
"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" In a matter of seconds the four of them ran for their lives, crying their eyes out in fear.
"What was that thing!?!" Brook asked.
"It was a human but it had wings!!!" Usopp answered.
"This is too scary!! This has to be hell!! Did we die?" Chopper asked.
"Why is this happening to us again!" Nami cried.
"Is it chasing us?" Usopp asked but none of them dares to look back so he did.  He turned his head and luckily, there was nothing there so he told them and they all came to a stop gathering much needed air.
"I don't think I can take this." Brook panted.
"Neither can I! I quit! I want to wake up!!" Nami cried.
"At least there's nothing here for now." Usopp sighed resting his hand against the wall but then started to feel a strangely wet and warm liquids. He looked at his hand and his eyes grew wider and wider by the second from what he saw.
"Blood!!!!" Their eyes trailed up the wall and there it was written in blood: "I'm coming for you"
"Th-That could have been there for a long time." Usopp denied with a nervous laughter.
"You're right." Chopper agreed but of course they had to be proven wrong. Out of nowhere, each and every single one of their names was written down on the wall and slowly blue lines ran down their face with beads of sweat.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Without any hesitation whatsoever they all made a break from it running to who knows where for who knows how long until they thought they were good.
"Who did that?!" Chopper asked.
"I'm not sure  but you're right Chopper. We must have died." Brook agreed.
"We're safe for now at least." Nami panted.
"But we don't know how long that's going to last." Usopp said not noticing at all the way his friends all froze.
"Umm....Usopp....." Nami called softly.
"As soon as we get out of here we have to go through the open fields."
"Usopp..." Chopper called this time.
"What is it?!" Not a single one of them said anything. The entire time Usopp spoke, that same bat man from before slowly flew down from the ceiling behind him. All they needed to do was point and he slowly figured out that something was behind him.
"It seems you ran away earlier."
"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Nami, Chopper, and Brook bolted without even thinking about Usopp or considering to wait for him. They left with no qualms at all.
"You jerks!! You left me behind."
"I am sorry Usopp!" Brook apologized.
"I'm not sorry. I have to do what I have to do!!"  Nami defended. When they thought they were good they all stopped for a break only for something creepy to show up a second later. And the same thing happened every single time we stopped. Every time anything scary appeared they screamed their heads off and ran the other way. However while they were living through a living nightmare, the others were doing much better.
"Man, I'm hungry." Luffy complained rubbing his growling stomach. "I didn't eat before we left? Where the kitchen?"
"This way." A ghost pointed appearing through the wall.
"That's ghost guy!" Luffy smiled not thinking twice about it. He followed it's directions and surprisingly enough he was lead to the kitchen. The entire kitchen was probably the size of their kitchen plus their dining room combined. Their was no one there except for a single skeleton who seemed to be cooking up something.
"Come in! Come in! Take a seat! And dinner will be prepared!!"
"Alright!" Luffy cheered taking a seat around the counter. "What are we having!?"
"It's a secret!" The skeleton laughed turning his head causing Luffy to let out scream.
"Brook, you cook!!?"
"No I'm not—!"
"I can't wait to tell the others! They're going to be so surprised!!"
"I'm trying to tell you—."
"I'm hungry though so can you hurry it up?"
"I'M NOT BROOK!!!!!?" The skeleton yelled, irritated by Luffy's constant interruption. Meanwhile in another part of the mansion, Franky roamed the hallways all alone however unlike some of his other friends, he didn't show an once fear. But he couldn't help but notice the newspaper articles framed on the wall.
"...and since she killed her own sisters, this house has been haunted by creatures from the underworld." Franky read. "Creepy! She's one weird girl. But Robin sure did well in setting all this up. It looks so real. Well that's Robin for you! Ow!" The man yelled striking a pose. He then looked back at the paper and couldn't help but note how creepy the woman in the article looked. She had long black hair dropped down in front of her head to hide her face. Her skin was pale, similar to the pure white dress that she wore which was stained with blood. The blood of her sisters. "Can't believe she killed her own family? That's not super at all."
"Oh yeah?"
"Exactly. You can't be betraying your...." Franky trailed at the end, beads of sweat starting to run down his face when he realized that someone actually responded. Slowly he turned his head around but sighed in relief when he saw that no one was there. "Must have been my imagination." He laughed nervously to himself turning around again. However when he did that, the same killer sister in the newspaper appeared in front of him.
"I'll make sure to make you pay for that...."
"Aww man this cant be real...." Franky sweated nervously taking a step. "NO WAY!!!!!"

***

"NAMI-SWAN!!!!!!!!!" Sanji called from the top of his lungs before being forced to run away from the ghosts that chased after him. He managed to escape only taking a moment before continuing. "ROBIN-CHAN!!!!!!!!" The man yelled once again and this time killed wolves chased him through the mansion halls. "(__)-CHWANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

"Did you hear that?" (__) asked stopping before picking a book. "I thought I heard someone call my name."
"I didn't hear anything. Just keep looking."
"Alright." She nodded her head. Looking back over the bookshelf, one book at the top seemed to draw her eye. "Demons and Angels..." she read to herself. Reaching her hand up, she tried to reach but sadly she was way too short no matter how hard she tried. Zoro noticed her struggle and was easily able to pull the book out handing it to (__). "Thank you." She blushed only just noticing how close they were at the moment. His body was against hers with his arm still reaching for the top of the shelf.
"Yea—." He was cut when suddenly the ground underneath suddenly disappeared again. The two both let out a scream as they started to fall but this time around, they found themselves landing on some type of slide. There were twists and turns before the duo was suddenly thrown into a hallway.
"Where are we?"
"Not sure." Zoro replied looking around their area like she did. But at the same time, the two stopped and looked at one another. During the crash they hadn't really realized jusy the position they were in. Zoro was sitting on the floor leaning back with the use of his arms while (__) was over him, one leg between his and inches away from his face. Quickly a blush started to creep into her cheeks however when that happened, it suddenly got dark like someone flicked a switch.
"Huh?"
"Who did that?" He asked but grew more worried when he suddenly felt (__) was no longer on top of him. "(__)? (__)!" He quickly stood on his feet and tried to look around at his surroundings however with how dark it was, it was impossible to see anyone. Then out of nowhere the lights flicked on again and (__) was gone. "(__)! Where'd you go?!" He looked around and spotted the tips of (h/c) hair turning the corner so naturally he followed it. However while he was busy chasing after (__), Luffy was in the kitchen eagerly awaiting his food.
"Is it ready yet!? I'm starving!"
"Calm yourself because I have finally finished dinner!"
"Alright!" Luffy cheered.
"I hope you enjoy my special cuisine." With a bow the skeleton held the metal platter for Luffy, the Straw Hat Captain drooled in hunger and anticipation for what was going to be in store for dinner. But the expression quickly faded. When the skeleton pulled the top off, all that was on the plate was salad. Just lettuce, tomato, and onions.
"What's that?"
"Dinner!"
"But there's no meat. Where's the mea? You can't  have dinner without any meat?"
"I'm sorry sir but you see...here in this mansion, there is no meat...." The skeleton statues and Luffy froze. "But we do have lettuce, cucumbers, avocados and many more delicious veggies!"
"Oi! You're joking right! There's no way there isn't any meat here!"
"Meat doesn't exist here sir. There isn't even the smallest fraction of that. But it's okay because you have vegetables.  Here, you won't ever need meat again. You'll never eat it." At those words Luffy visible paled, sweat running down his face as he shook her arms. And for the first time, Luffy screamed in fear.

***

While Luffy was trapped in his own personal nightmare, Sanji had a herd of killer animals chasing after him as he simply ran away from them. "Where are you my godesss!!!?" As if his prayers were answered he saw something interesting up ahead. A large smile cake on his face when he saw glowing (h/c) hair enter the door ahead. "I'm coming...(__)-CHWAN!!!!" Without any hesitation, he entered the dark room and the door shut behind him. He felt something soft brush against him sending shivers down his spine.
"Kiss me." He heard they voice of (__) say causing them man's heart to beat so loud it seemed that anyone would have been able to hear it. He swallowed deeply a blush creeping onto his face at the request. Of course there was no way he would reject such a thing however it was so dark he couldn't even see her. "I want you to kiss me...please. I'm right in front of you. Kiss me." At that Sanji's fingers started to twitch and it took everything within him to control himself. He quickly held onto his hand, cursing himself for his own behavior.
'Damn it Sanji! Control yourself! This is the moment you've been waiting for all your life! The chance to kiss (__)-chan!!!' He yelled in his own mind. Now more determined Sanji tried to play the part of a romantic prince. He closed his eyes slowly and started to lean in. He got closer and closer to the point where he was only inches away and then suddenly the lights flicked on. He stopped opening his lids and expecting to find (__) however that wasn't the case at all. His eyes went wide and so did the person front of him as the two quickly recognized one another. The other person in the room was Zoro and it took both of them a minute to truly understand what was about to happen. A second layer and the two surely would have kissed. However seeing Sanji's face so close and the same for the blonde cause both men to let out a scream of terror and horror.

***

"That's it!!!" Usopp suddenly shouted coming to a stop.
"What are you doing?" Brook asked.
"We have to keep running or they'll catch us!" Nami added.
"No! No more running!"
"Usopp..." Chopper said his name with sparking excitement as if he expected Usopp to do something brave.
"I have figured out what's going on....we're all asleep. This is all just a Dream. Something this horrible can't be real. It's all a Dream." Usopp explained closing his eyes.
"You're right! That must be it! Good night!" Chopper agreed before closing his eyes with a smile.
"Ahh, a Dream!" Nami said blissful.
"A Dream." All four of them closed their eyes waiting for the nightmare to be over but they were brought back to reality when they heard a strange clanking sound. They peaked an eye open to find a skull bouncing down the steps and stopping at Brook's feet. Now they were all curious.
"A skull?" He questioned picking it up.
"What's that doing here?" Chopper asked. Their eyes trailed up to a hidden figure on the stairs, staring through the window with their back to them. All of a sudden it turned around and that's when they saw a skeleton with no skull. All of them blinked a few times looking down at the skull and then when they looked back up, the skeleton was right in front of Brook. The musician wasn't even sure what was going on through his brain but be know he wasn't processing anything. The moving skeleton took the skull from his hand, it's cold, hard fingers, grazing his own, and then put it back in its head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They were all gone. They didn't know where they were going but they were  just running for our lives. No more breaks. They needed to get the hell out of here.
"Where's the exit?! Where's the exit!? Where's the exit?!" Usopp asked.
"I don't know!!" Chopper cried.
"I'm so scared my brain's not functioning!" Brook added.
"Why are you scared you're a skeleton too!!!" Usopp barked.
"I'm scared of scary things!!"
"Screw the dream! This is hell!! We died and went to hell!!"
"What floor are we even on?!" Usopp asked.
"I don't know!!" Chopper answered. "Was that thing real!?"
"It was a moving skeleton!!" Usopp answered. "Like Brook!!"
"Guys!!! There's a door!!!" Nami pointed out.
"Freedom!!!!" The other three yelled and believe it or not, they summoned more strength to speed right through the doors and appear outside in open space.
"Finally...we made it." Usopp managed to say in between breaths.
"Safe at last!" Chopper cried.
"There's no way this can be scarier then in there. That was absolutely horrible." Nami said and they all nodded their heads in agreement.
"I suggest we get away from here as soon as possible. But...why is it so dark?" Brook asked. His fingers searched blinding the walls until finally discovering the light and flicking it on. However when he did that, he couldn't but notice they were in another bedroom. They heard the sound of a toilet flushing and all four of them turned their heads in that direction.
"Man that was a real bad one." They heard someone say before the door opened. They all remained frozen when a zombie walked out the restroom wiping the air until it noticed the people in the room with him. "Oh humans?" At the same time they all lifted their hands to rub their eyes however once they stopped, the zombie was still there.
"N-Noooo....." Chopper mumbled so scared he could barely speak.
"Ahhh!!!" Usopp screamed.
"This is a Dream right...?" Nami cried.
"It's not real. It's not real." Brook denied over and over again however it was very much real. There was a zombie right in front of them. And that was proven right when it's arm suddenly fell off and it reattached it like it was nothing.
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Without wasting another second they all ran for their lives outside of the room as fast as possible. You will probably never see four people run so fast ever in your life. "Z-Z-Zombies!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
"It's Thrilled Bark all over again!!" Chopped cried.
"I don't want to experience anymore! That place was my nightmare!!" Nami yelled.
"Me too!! I'm still haunted by the memory!!"
"Everyone look!!" Brook pointed stopping their tears. They followed the direction of his pointy finger and find Franky walking the path ahead his back facing them. But from the way he was walking something was clearly wrong. Franky was normally a very confident person whoever the person in front of them took slow steps, constantly wobbling from side to side. "We're saved after all!!"
"Franky! Franky!!" The other called over and over again. The man slowly turned his head and all four cane to a stop their eyes widened. Franky has been completely transformed and seeing it so up close and personal was horrifying. He had long, fake lashes, purple eye shadow, pink lipstick, and even red blush on his cheeks.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

***

"What's going on? What happened?" (__) asked slowly looking around at her surroundings. Somehow she had returned back into the forest she was in before entering the mansion.
"I hope you enjoyed the haunted house." Robin smiled.
"It was really something although I'm surprised that you were able to create such a thing so fast!" (__) said.
"Oh I didn't. I met an old acquaintance in the city earlier today."
"I think I saw you talking to her."
"You probably did. I asked for her help and she granted my request. You see she has a devil fruit power that allows her to create illusions to anyone who hears her flute."
"The sound in the forest...."
"Exactly." Robin nodded. "I made sure to wear earbuds so I wasn't effected."
"But how did you know you were going to win?"
"A simply trick." She answered crossing her arms and Bloom quickly picked up on what she did. However everyone else behind her looked way to drained to fight back. At the same time they all dropped on their hands and knees in defeat as Robin giggled and (__) looked confused. "It seems I got them well."
"What happened?" (__) wondered.
"She recreated our nightmares that what." Nami answered weakly.
"It was like Thriller Bark all over again. All the monsters and zombies. No this was worse." Usopp said and the other two nodded in agreement.
"I was so scared." Chopper cried.
"It was horrifying. Franky was horrifying!"
"Why...why would you do that to me...." Franky asked completely drained of everything that made Franky, Franky. Luffy on the other hand laid on the floor in a puddle of his own tears.
"No meat....mead doesn't exist....only vegetables."
"My dream turned into a nightmare...." Sanji said looming considerably pale alongside Zoro.
"What happened? They look so awful. Was it really that bad?"
"The memory will never fade." Sanji said. "I'm so traumatized I'm not even going to question what he had planned for (__(-chan."
"I won't ever be able to forget that." Zoro said to himself while (__) looked all the more confused. She had never seen her friends so beaten or depressed before. Whatever Robin showed them in that haunted house certainly spooked them. However the dark haired female couldn't care in the slightest, in fact, she was giggling.
"Happy Halloween everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 34K 96
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
11.7K 325 28
{Skin Shedding || Akari || Fanfiction One Piece} About a woman who met Crocodile, Doflamingo, Mihawk, Smoker and eventually Shanks through the years...
56 3 2
Her eyes cast low into an indistinct expression as she asks hesitantly, "You're... a pirate?" "Yup!" Luffy chirps, happily. "Why would...," Her words...
8.6K 404 25
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...