Hazbin Hotel II Hell's Paradi...

By Fancybunnynii

*** A fallen Angel, huh? Well, Heaven isn't really crack up to be the best. Cast away to Hell with her cool b... More

War against Heaven
No thanks, Michael!
Little Princess
Present for Charlie!
New Orleans
A Gentleman
Party Time
Extermination
Hell's new Sinner
Entertainment
Overlords
Charlie's Girlfriend
Toots
Fragile Bonds
Vanishing Act
Happy Hotel
Dance of Gold and Red
Back Home
First Client
666 News
Reunion
New Friends
Interruption
Funny Mix-up
Brave or Stupid?
Bare
Tea Party
Dinner for Two
Bloodstains
Bite the Bullet
The Question
Darling
Drinking with Music
Green with Jealousy
Well...Sh-
Show Off
Reunion
My Darling Belial
Start of the Day
Lively Party
Trust
Don't leave me
Father
Trial of Heaven
Execution
Welcome Home

Find a Way

4.8K 178 32
By Fancybunnynii

Charlie should be happy that the party was a success as they have one demon check in for redemption. This demon is different from the others in the hotel. A demon angler fish, Baxter who has a knack for science. Rather than interacting with the others, he prefers to lock himself in his room. The sounds of machines and screeching metal, Charlie would believe that he is making something big at this moment or destroying something in the process. 

Behind closed doors, Charlie tearfully told Vaggie of Belial and being taken to Heaven for trial. This shock the moth demon when Charlie told her about Jasper who played a big part of the event. Never in her life in Hell she would have expect the timid demon to do something like this. Vaggie held her girlfriend, tears being shed as they fear for the worst. The princess of Hell wants to talk to the Alastor about this as he seems to disappear since that day. He only return to the hotel once and while to reassure the hotel is still up and running. 

She wants to know if Jasper was saying the truth about Alastor and her aunt's relationship. Has her aunt found someone like her parents? She felt happiness at the thought but sadness as Belial is taken especially from him. Speaking of her parents, there is no word from them. Charlie could tell how much her parents are affected. She knows her father has some sort of connection to the Heaven or some way to contact them. Even he found something, he wouldn't tell Charlie anything. His last words to her is to focus on herself and let him deal with it. 

She felt helpless but what she can do? 

Charlie shakes her head then forces herself to push negative thoughts in her head. Her aunt doesn't want her to give up if she was here. She would tell Charlie to push forward. Pressing her lips together, Charlie held back her tears from forming. She shouldn't cry. If there is a way, then she will find it. With newfound drive, Charlie left her office to move towards Alastor's office. He must have something to help her since he has preserved numerous books on his bookshelves. 

He wouldn't mind if it is bringing Belial come back home!

+++

Another dead end for Alastor as he paint the wall with the unfortunate demon who stood in his way. With any shred of information about Heaven or its angel is fruitless, Alastor felt like he is running in circles. Any demons who bear any 'information' is nothing. He had to use his connections even asking a fellow overlord like Rosie. Alastor let out a deep sigh as he was told that no demon can step foot in Heaven as they are impure. Any demon who step foot on holy land is kill off instantly.

The only way a demon could step foot is be granted permission by an angel which is extremely rare. Alastor was secretly hoping that the betrayer would be dead but it is wishful thinking. The static around Alastor crackles when thinking that demon. He will kill Jasper when he is given the chance. Alastor stops to look up at the guarded gates of Lucifer's manor. His pride wouldn't let him ask for help anyone as he claim himself to be powerful. 

For the first time, he was powerless as the angels took away Belial from him. 

He was weak in front of the archangel. 

His sharp nails dig into the palm of his hand, drawing blood. Alastor would throw away his foolish pride if he will be able to see Belial and held her in his arms once again. Approaching the closed gates, it open before Alastor. It seems that Lucifer has been expecting him. The radio demon is ready for anything that stood in his way. 

+++

Heaven is what individual expect, everything bears the color of pure white. Along with the color of white is accompany by the colors of gold or light blue. Walking along the white marbled floors is one angel with long gold hair tied into a French braid. He wore a white buttoned shirt and light blue dress pants with white shoes. His halo float above his head. In his hands is a freshly cut white lily. 

At the end of the long and grand hallway is two angels holding their own holy spears. Guards for the person behind the golden door. The guards stood straight when their eyes lands on the blue eyed angel. "How is she?" The angel asks. The male angel of the left spoke up, "She has not eaten anything again nor even look at us, Sir Gabriel!" Gabriel held a small frown from this piece of information. 

"I see, let me through." By the orders of Gabriel, the angels open the doors for him to enter. This prison is actually a bedroom. A full sized bed with light blue sheets on the west side of the wall. A wall mirror hung across from room with the golden door that leads to the bathroom. A golden wooden wardrobe for clothing stood ten steps from the bed's right side. Long windows display the sunny day of Heaven and bringing light to the room. 

Gabriel's eyes lands on the untouched golden tray of her breakfast on the wooden table next to the door. His eyes moves to the prisoner of this room with her back to him. Sitting on one of the cushion golden chairs is Belial. 

Her white hair rests on her shoulders. Stripped away from her dress, Belial wore a plain white formless dress with white sleeves. The dress only reach three inches past her knees. Around Belial's limbs are golden bracelets around her wrists and ankles. In reality, they are her prison cuffs that suppress her powers - reducing her to a strength of a weak human. 

"You haven't eaten again, sister." 

Gabriel is met with the same as before - dead silence. He never thought his sister would be reduce to this. The Belial he remember can be quite talkative - always having a grin on her face. This made Gabriel sigh. He wouldn't blame her as she was torn away from Lucifer and the others in Hell. From the words of Michael, she had made that place her home. Gabriel decides to summon a glass vase with water for the lily he brought for her. 

Placing the vase and lily on the table beside the tray of cold food, Gabriel spoke up again. "...Father will be visiting you soon." This made Belial lifts her head slightly. "Why he would be visiting me...?" Her hoarse voice echoes throughout the room. "The worthless daughter." She spoke with poison in her words. This made Gabriel's eyes widen. 

"Sister-" 

"Tell the old man to not waste his time." She lifts her head to look up at the ceiling, "Just leave me." Gabriel press his lips together to a thin line. His eyes carry pain to see Belial like this. "As you wish...I'll visit again tomorrow." He gives her a quiet farewell to leave Belial alone once again. 

Releasing a tense breath, Belial's eyes moves down to her hands. Her right hand opens to reveal Alastor's ring. This ring is the only thing that keeps her sane in this place. Belial had to fight with the angels to keep her ring as they already took away her clothes, shoes, and the necklace to these clothes. She doesn't know if it is pity from Michael as he allow her to keep the ring. 

The only way they will pry the ring from her is when she is dead. 

Clutching the ring tightly in her hands, a couple of tears roll down her cheeks. A lot of memories is held in this ring. Belial wants to return home, not here. Heaven is like Hell and Hell is Heaven to her - how ironic if anyone heard that. 

Holding back her tears, Belial took a deep breath to calm her emotions. Wearing her ring on her left thumb, Belial felt the branch design. If Heaven wants her to have a trial then she will not go down without a fight. She will break down their words and use it against them if given the chance.

If she sent to die for her crimes, at least she will make them remember that she was the fallen angel who went against Heaven until the very end. 

+++

A/N: Man, I was crying like a baby when writing this chapter. 

Taken away from her home, family, friends, and the one she loves - I would not handle that if I'm in her shoes. 

Anyways, stay tune for more chapters. I need to get tissues (just in case). 

-BUN BUN

Incorrect Quotes

Alastor: "I will now torture you, my darling." 

Belial: *Raised an eyebrow, grinning* "Wow, Alastor, I thought I was -" 

Alastor: *Smiles* "I think you are beautiful. A sight to behold~"

Belial: *Tenses up* "Wait..."

Alastor: *Moving towards her* "You deserved to be cared for as much as you care for others." 

Belial: *Backing away* "No."

Alastor: *Leaning forward, trapping her against the wall* "Your feelings and needs are valid and deserve to be heard, my darling Belial."

Belial: *Holding up her hands* "I neEd a SaFeWorD!"

---

Angel: "So, Here's the tea." 

Vaggie: "It's called a meeting report, Angel." 

Angel: "Do you want the tea or not?" 

---

Alastor: "Remember one time I liked you?" 

Jasper: "No-"

Alastor: "GOOD CAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED!"

Jasper: "..." 

Alastor: "HAHA!" 

---

Belial: "I'll drink my sorrows away." 

Belial: *Opens a Capri Sun*

---

+++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...
10.9K 473 22
"Heaven doesn't listen. They didn't listen to me. They turned their backs on Lizzie. Now, they're not going to listen to you." πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Many years a...
703K 20.5K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...
122K 4.8K 33
Y/n was a renowned angel in heaven. She was respected by all and was even well acquainted with the Seraphims, Sera and Emily. As a high power, her jo...