𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙢𝙻𝙴 || π™°πšƒπ™΄π™΄πš‰

By loudwoo

a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN sta... More

Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.

Chapter 25.

6.2K 239 105
By loudwoo

"wHAT" Jade yelled. "no no no no no " she said, panicked. "no way"

"why not" Yeosang pouted

"i don't really like sharp things. especially near my face" Jade replied with an awkward chuckle.

"cmonn i will be there so you don't have to be scared of anything." Yeosang tried to convince Jade, because she would look so damn hot with a septum piercing.

"i-" Jade was about to argue again, but she took a deep breath and said "okay. you only live once after all" she sighed and smiled at Yeosang, who was dancing with joy already.

"im so exciteddd" he giggled. "let's go. i know a nice place close to here" Yeosang grabbed Jade's hand and started dragging her somewhere. Jade gasped and tried to catch up with him, since he was going with an extremely fast pace.

"woah slow down" Jade said while trying to catch her breath

"oh sorry" Yeosang chuckled and slowed down, now walking in a normal pace.

they have been walking for 10 minutes already and Jade is tired.

"Yeosangiee" she started off. Yeosang blushed "i can't feel my legs anymore. can you please carry me?" Jade asked cutely.

"no" Yeosang cut her shortly, not even looking at her cause he knew if he did, he would fall for her charms immediately.

"pleaseee" Jade giggled and tugged on his arm.

"i said no"

"pwetty pwease?" Jade stopped Yeosang and stood in front of him, giving him her best puppy eyes. Yeosang immediately covered his eyes.

"n-no"

"if you'll carry me i'll give you a kiss on the cheek" Jade said and grabbed his hand off his eyes. Yeosang looked at her and immediately regretted it. she looked very cute. too cute for his liking.

"fine" he sighed, defeated. Jade giggled with happiness, and stood on tip toes to reach his cheek. she gave him a small peck, leaving Yeosang red as a tomato, and stood behind him.

"crouch a little" she asked him

"wait" Yeosang turned around and took off his jacket, wrapping it around Jade's waist.

"people will stare at your butt" he laughed. Jade turned beet red. his jacket was big so it reached her knees. then Yeosang turned around and crouched down a little so Jade could get on his back.

after successfully getting on his back, Jade giggled with amusement, since she wouldn't have to walk anymore. Yeosang sighed. damn Jade and her cute eyes.

after like 10 more minutes of Jade sitting on Yeosang's back and him walking towards the salon, they finally arrived. Jade recognized this place. this is where Meg and Jimin got all their piercings. she jumped down from Yeosang's back and grinned at him.

"i know this place. my brother and Meg got their piercings here." she said. Yeosang ruffled her hair.

"then you'll be less scared since this place is familiar. i was also thinking about getting my helix pierced, maybe i'll go for a tripe lobe too" he stated. Jade gasped

"YOU SHOULD" She squealed with excitement. "you're getting them first tho. if you don't die i will get it too."

"tsk why are you sO ready to sacrifice me like that?" he chuckled and opened the door, entering the familiar salon. Jade followed shortly behind. "because i like myself more than you, duh" she said jokingly. Yeosang let out an offended gasp.

"are you saying you'd let me die if it would save you?" he asked

"of course. i mean you're my friend and i'm me. you wouldn't be my friend if there was no me. you'd be just a friend. someone's friend. that's not the point. if we're both dying and i have to save one of us i'd save myself because im me. you feel me? IM me. like im myself. what am i even saying-" Yeosang cut her off with a loud laugh.

"are you sure you're no1 in utopia university? cause you seem pretty stupid. i was just joking." he said and neared the counter.

"oh" Jade mumbled, scratching her head. Yeosang talked with a receptionist, who had many piercings and he looked very awesome. Jade couldn't hear what they were talking about but he saw the dude nod and go towards the back of the salon, calling someone over, who Jade recognized immediately.

"wh- Jaeden ssi?" he said when he saw Jade

"hi Hobi" she smiled at the older male and waved. "and please call me Jade"

"what- Jade you know Hoseok hyung?" Yeosang asked, surprised

"i legit told you that Meg and Jimin got their piercings here, dumbass" she smacked his head.

"woah Yeosang you know Jaed- Jade too? what a small world." Hoseok said and smiled brightly.

"yea it's a long story haha" Jade giggled.

"so what brings you guys here?" he asked

"Jade here wanted to get her septum pierced." as Yeosang finished that sentence, Hoseok's jaw dropped.

"are you for real?" Hobi turned towards Jade, who nodded hesitantly.

"what-" Hoseok cut Yeosang off

"me, her brother and Meg have been trying to convince her to get one for past 2 years" he said.

"woah i feel powerful" Yeosang giggled.

"shut up brat. anyways. he's getting a piercing too. if i see it's safe and all i will get it." Jade said

"you have watched Meg get like 9 piercings here. and 6 for Jimin. are you for real right now?" Hoseok asked.

"shush you know i'm paranoid"

"anyways. Yeosang what are you getting?" Hobi turned towards Yeosang

"i was thinking helix and triple lobe." he replied.

"alright. let's go" Hoseok led them towards the inside of the salon.

"see? it didn't hurt at all" Yeosang said and admired his new piercings in the mirror. Jade took a deep breath

"fine. i will do it" she said. Yeosang jumped in joy "it looks good on you by the way"

"thanks" Yeosang said.

"alright. come sit here Jade" Hoseok instructed her. she sighed and sat down where Yeosang sat previously.

"im gonna check the groupchat" Yeosang said as Hoseok started preparing Jade physically and mentally.

bullies

Wooyoung

this gc has been dead all day what's happening

Yunho

yea its oddly quiet cause Jade isn't here

San

i have been studying all day so i was busy what's up

Jongho

nerd

i was out with friends

Seonghwa

you have friends..?

Jongho

shut up old man

Mingi

i just woke up what's going on

Hongjoong

...

you woke up at 5pm?

Mingi

it's sunday y'all are freaks

Seonghwa

and why are we freaks again?

Mingi

who even wakes up early on sunday

Yunho

by early you mean earlier than 5pm?

Mingi

exactly

Wooyoung

i think you're the freak here not us

Mingi

bitch-

San

hey leave him alone ur stupid lmfao

Hongjoong

what are my eyes seeing

Jongho

did San hyung really stand up for Wooyoung???

Wooyoung

it's hyung for you

Jongho

off point

San

yea i did what's wrong with that

Mingi

its just unusual

Seonghwa

yea you and him always fight

Hongjoong

i mean yea i haven't been here for long

but i have seen enough

Wooyoung

we don't really fight that much in college

San

yea actually we're kinda close

and when we fight it's just playful.

Yunho

my life has been a lie

Wooyoung

BULLEO BULLEO URI JIGEUM BULLEO

Jongho

what-

Yeosang

what did i come back to

Seonghwa

where were you

Yeosang

me and Jade are out together

she's getting her septum pierced rn

Wooyoung

SHE'S DOING WHAT

Seonghwa

BRO

Yunho

I KNEW YOU WERE BAD INFLUENCE

Yeosang laughed and took out his phone to record Jade getting her septum pierced. she was panicking hARD

"Hobi please go slowly but do it quickly." she whined. the boy looked at her dumbfounded

"you want me to do what now?" he asked.

"never mind just ugh im scared"

"hey Jade remember when Jimin was getting his eyebrow pierced and he cried because he was scared it would hurt and didn't even notice i pierced it already?" Hoseok said and pulled a needle through Jade's septum.

"yea i remember. it was such a sight to see. bitch was so scared he almost peed his pants" Jade laughed. Hoseok nodded and pulled her nose ring in.

"aaand done" he said. Jade jumped up

"you're done already?" she squealed and touched her nose ring.

Yeosang stopped recording and sent it to the gc

San

oh my god

poor kid

Yunho

im showing this to Jimin

Hongjoong

haha y'all ain't ever doing that again

Yeosang

i got some new piercings too

it was fun

Jade almost freaked out when i offered her to get a septum piercing

she said she had bad experience with sharp stuff and didn't want one near her face or smth lmao

Yunho

BRUH AND YOU STILL MADE HER DO IT?

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW STUFF

Yeosang

i only asked her twice and she agreed and said something about only living once idfk

Mingi

omg i bet she looks very hot with it

Seonghwa

i mean she probably does but still.

Yeosang looked up from his phone to see Jade looking in the mirror, admiring the new piercing and smiling widely. Hoseok was standing next to her, telling her how to take care of it.

"hey Jade look here" Yeosang said. Jade turned towards him. he quickly snapped a picture.

"perfect" he mumbled.

"yahh" Jade smacked him and took out her phone to check the group chat

bullies

Yeosang

Seonghwa

WOAH

San

Jade's even prettier now if that's even possible

Hongjoong

bruh she looks so good

Wooyoung

great now more boys will be after her

Mingi

damnnnn

Jongho

wow noona looks good

Yunho

i agree

Jade

Yeosang did i give you consrent to send my picture here?

Yeosang

no but do i look like i care?

Wooyoung

why didn't y'all tell us you were hanging out

Jade

cause we don't have to tell you everything lmao

San

you're mean

Jade

i'm not

Seonghwa

that's it we can't allow her to hang out with Yeosang any more

Hongjoong

yea one day with him and she's already meaner.

Jade

shut up kiddos

Yunho

you're proving their point

Jade

do i look like i care? cause i dont

Yeosang

that's my girl

Jade

no im not

Yeosang

...

Mingi

BAHAHHAKJSHLS

Hongjoong

serves you right smh

Jade

anyways we're leaving

bye hoes

Yeosang

lmfao yea bye

San

bye ig

Seonghwa

smh Jade happened to you

---------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 364 22
After moving back to Seoul sixteen years later, Wooyoung's mother has him reconnect with a childhood friend. What happens when Wooyoung is thrown in...
167K 6K 40
From childhood best friends to high school enemies, but one detention later, you become friends with benefits. π‘Œπ‘ˆπ‘π»π‘‚π‘₯𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ATEEZ high s...
7.6K 210 8
Y'all know how it goes, we're hoes for Ateez. Read at your own risk. Long aus, imagines, scenarios different tropes, different genres. Enjoy :)
1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...