WHY DO I STILL? | stiles stil...

By -despressos

ON HIATUS If there was one thing known about Haven Salazar, it was that she would do anything for Scott McCal... More

TRAILER
CAST LIST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NEW COVER
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
EDITED
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

TWENTY SEVEN

1.5K 72 34
By -despressos

30 COMMENTS!

✧☾✧

✧☾✧

Haven seemed to have lost Lydia in all of the chaos, having no idea where her strawberry blonde friend went. With the girl not answering her phone calls or texts, she slide her device into her pocket and ventured towards the boys' locker room in search of Scott, Isaac, or even the Sheriff.

"I've got an APB out on Stiles," she heard Noah's voice towards the back, and she wandered over to where Isaac's locker was to see the three she was looking for all together.

Scott saw her first, breaking away for a second to grab Haven. He pulled her in by her wrist, holding her head to his chest as he let out a relieved exhale at the sight of her. She paused for a second, taken aback, before wrapping her arms around him, too. She buried her head into his chest, feeling his pounding heartbeat.

He was scared.

And so was she.

When he pulled away, the two walked back over to Sheriff and Isaac. Scott kept an arm securely around her as their best friends' dad talked about the situation with Stiles' disappearance. She looked over at Isaac, the boy wearing a hoodie she had memories of stealing from him a few times, but looking down instead of at her.

"His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." Sheriff trailed off. He looked down, closing his mouth sadly. "Well, I don't know what that means... Um... Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his email, Haven if he ends up at your house, if any of you see him..."

"We'll call you," Isaac said softly, nodding.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something," Scott tried to be optimistic.

"We'll find him," Haven reassured him.

Noah nodded, the worried look never leaving his face. "Yeah. I'll see you guys, okay?"

Noah left, and Scott let go of Haven. The three of them huddled in a little triangle and she crossed her arms.

"He's not fine," Isaac whispered as the other two shook their heads.

"McCall," Coach said, walking over. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know Coach."

Isaac moved to stand against one of the lockers, distancing himself from Haven and Scott.

"All right," Coach nodded. He looked like he was going to leave, but he came back. "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg—I think he actually might have a thing for Salazar—" Isaac perked up at that comment, blinking a few times at the new information while Scott just chuckled, and Haven turned red. "I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will," Scott nodded seriously.

"I know," Coach nodded, leaving for real this time.

Scott asked Isaac, "Is that everyone?"

The taller boy pushed off of the locker and went to look around. Isaac sighed and said, "I think so."

Haven jumped as Scott ripped open Stiles' locker.

"I could've opened that a lot more graciously," Haven pointed out.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac questioned.

"Yeah, we both are," Scott responded, handing him a shoe while Scott held one of his flannels.

"How come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked.

"If this doesn't work, I can also use a personal item of his to do a locator spell, I just need a map of Beacon Hills," Haven informed them.

Their attentions drifted elsewhere as they realized someone was standing there. There was Derek, with his hands behind his back.

"We need to talk," Derek informed them.

Someone else popped out from behind Derek, causing Scott to move in front of Haven.

"All of us," Peter nodded. 

"Holy sh—" Scott started, "What the hell is this?" 

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station."

"Okay, hold on! He-he threatened to kill my mom!" Scott explained. "And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one," Peter said. "Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Scott and Derek said in unison.

Peter just rolled his eyes.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked Scott.

"He's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."

Peter raised a hand, saying, "Hi."

Isaac smiled for a second before it dropped, whispering, "That's good to know."

"How is he alive?" Haven asked.

"Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him."

"Well, that's very helpful, except Jackson's dead."

"What?" Derek asked, both of the Hales looking confused and worried.

"Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field," Scott said as Haven looked down sadly. She linked her arm around Scott's, leaning on it.

Derek looked back at his uncle.

"Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac questioned.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen."

"But why?" Derek asked.

"Well that's exactly what we need to figure out. And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing," Peter said, stepping forward. His eyes narrowed on Haven, and he said, "But first, I hear you have your memories back. And I have something I need to figure out from you."

Everyone was caught off guard when Peter walked over to them, grabbing Haven by her neck and shoving her into a wall. 

All three of the other boys stepped forward, but had to back away when Peter threatened to hurt her with his claws. Out of all of them, Isaac seemed like he was keeping his anger under control the worst. She whimpered, trying to pry his hand off of hers.

"Seeing you after the fire that day at Macy's made me realize you had no idea who I was, so I let my anger towards you go because what's the point of if you don't even remember?" Peter explained to her. "But your memories are back now, I hear. So, little Miss Haven, would you like to explain to me why you were the only one who got out of that fire alive, unscathed? You, a mortal, didn't sustain any wounds? My entire family burned to death, I comatose for years, but you, were safe and sound in your bed when your mother came home."

She tried to talk, no words able to get out because of her lack of air.

"Peter, let her go," Derek barked at him. "I already told you that she doesn't remember getting out of the fire."

"I don't believe that," Peter accused, but he looked into her eyes and saw the tears, saw the genuine fear and confusion. He let her go, looking down. "You really don't remember getting out of it, do you?"

She gripped onto the lockers, coughing. Derek looked ready to kill his uncle, Isaac was confused out of his mind, and Scott was pissed off. Both of the teenagers rushed to Haven, Isaac's first move towards her since their breakup. He rubbed her back as she coughed, gasping for air and rubbed her neck. 

Isaac moved her hair out of the way, seeing bruises forming at her neck. He held his hand there for a second, wincing as he took some of her pain. A trick he had just found out how to use, and was growing fond of.

"Are you okay?" he whispered to her, getting on eye level and she nodded.

He nodded as well, acknowledging his answer while Derek growled at his uncle.

"Now, let's go save Jackson," Peter said, walking away as if nothing had just happened.

✧☾✧

30 COMMENTS!

DISCUSSION BOARD!

· this chapter is short but it's midnight and I wanted to post so the comment quota isn't that large either

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
1.3K 24 19
Beacon Hills it looks like a normal town, it has houses, a few high schools, work places. The sun rises once a day, then it falls. People wake up, ge...
280K 8.1K 16
Mia Ramirez grew up with her two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three were inseparable. It was rare to see them without one ano...
185K 4.5K 37
When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac lahey x fem oc!} I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF