A Court of Stars and Fire | A...

By lunar-loves

ACOTAR fanfic that takes place after A Court of Wings and Ruin. Any novellas that take place after ACOWAR are... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Feyre
Chapter 2 - Feyre
Chapter 3 - Feyre
Chapter 4 - Feyre
Chapter 5 - ?
Chapter 6 - Feyre
Chapter 7 - Nyssa
Chapter 8 - Feyre/Nyssa
Chapter 9 - Feyre
Chapter 10 - Feyre
Chapter 11 - Feyre
Chapter 12 - Feyre
Chapter 13 - Feyre
Chapter 14 - Feyre
Chapter 15 - Nyssa
Chapter 16 - Feyre
2020 Update Schedule
Chapter 17 - Nyssa
Chapter 18 - Azriel
Chapter 19 - Feyre
Chapter 20 - Feyre
Chapter 21 - Azriel
Chapter 22 - Cassian
Chapter 23 - Nyssa
Chapter 24 - Nyssa
Chapter 25 - Azriel
Chapter 26 - Nyssa
Chapter 27 - Nyssa
Important Note!
Chapter 28 - Nyssa
Apology! Updates soon!
Chapter 29 - Nyssa/Azriel
Chapter 30 - Azriel
Summer Update
Chapter 31 - Nyssa
Chapter 32 - Azriel
Chapter 33 - Nyssa/Cassian
Chapter 34 - Nyssa/Cassian
Chapter 35 - Nyssa/Azriel

Book Update

676 9 5
By lunar-loves

Hello. I hate writing these authors notes because I feel so bad!! It means I haven't updated in a while and you guys are probably left on some cliffhanger I've evilly crafted.

Good news: I finished writing the next chapter.

Bad news: I am going to write the next, next chapter before uploading (Chapter 35) because I feel so bad, and maybe give you guys a double update week.

Basically, with online schooling i'm doing right now because of COVID, i am losing my freaking mind. I'm getting so much work and i'm struggling with the workload like I've never before. Usually I'm really good about it, but not this year. Haha! ha. ha.

Anyways, my inspiration has dropped so much because of that. I have no inspo or motivation to write anything. Until now.

Now I am a writing machine!! and I will be trying to upload weekly. I still want to wait a few days before giving you guys the next chapter to sort out my schedule and plan some writing so I don't leave you with such sporadic updates.

But the update is coming!! I promise on my life!!

I cannot thank you guys enough for the wonderful support. All the reads, votes, and especially the comments cheer up my day. every time I get a notification I smile. And all because of you.

(17k reads WTF!!!)

anyways, thank you guys, and I promise i'll see you soon.

xx,

lunar-loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.5K 22
A millennium ago, the Cauldron chose Canna as its Keeper. At all times, she can feel its presence, hear its whispers. She traverses the faerie realms...
119K 2K 30
IMPORTANT NOTES: This story was written prior to the release of ACOSF and CC2. Also I wrote this at 17, please dont judge too hard, thanks lol. Eigh...
41.1K 1.2K 36
After the war with Hybern, Canna was free. Free to live as she pleased, not shackled to a tyrant king, forced to harm and kill. The Cauldron was sent...
35.2K 1.5K 48
[SEQUEL TO CURSEBREAKER AND FIREHEART] The gods have returned, and they are out for blood. With the Queen of Terrasen missing in action, Feyre A...