Abducted by Loki

By ilvolofan

Angela Ohff has become one of the most trending and popular singers all over the world. Her parents abandoned... More

Chapter 1: My story
Chapter 2: What is going on?
Chapter 3: Where am I?
Chapter 4: Is This Real?
Chapter 5: Meeting Him
Chapter 6: Frigga
Chapter 7: Odin and Thor
Chapter 8: Communication and Magic
Chapter 9: The Attack
Chapter 10: The Queen's Death
Chapter 11: Loki's Release
Chapter 12: Warriors 3 and Sif
Chapter 13: Problems Fitting In
Chapter 14: First Training With Loki
Chapter 15: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 16: The Cabin In The Woods
Chapter 17: Thanos and The Other
Chapter 18: Hanging Out
Chapter 19: What Is Going On?
Chapter 20: Magical Powers?
Chapter 21: Kind Gestures
Chapter 22: A Dance
Chapter 23: Confessions
Chapter 24: Incidents
Chapter 25: Strange Events
Chapter 26: Bad Memories
Chapter 27: The Perfect Night
Chapter 28: Time Is Over
Chapter 30: Planning A Rescue
Chapter 31: Back In Asgard
Chapter 32: The Battle and The Result
Chapter 33: This Isn't Just A Dream
Chapter 34: A Miserable Life
Chapter 35: Realizations
Chapter 36: Confusing Events
Chapter 37: Having A Royal Family?
Chapter 38: Back In Asgard
Chapter 39: Stars Align?
Chapter 40: The Secret Is Out
Chapter 41: Coronation
Chapter 42: Are You Serious?!
Chapter 43: An Opportunity
Chapter 44: Miracles Do Happen
Chapter 45: New Life
Chapter 46: A Wonderful Surprise
Chapter 47: The Big Day
SNEAK PEAK!
ATTENTION!

Chapter 29: Taken

3.5K 106 81
By ilvolofan

Angela's POV:

I opened my eyes little by little. I suddenly felt a strong pain all over my right cheek and jaw. I place my cold hand on it and massage it. I stop as I remember what happened before I blacked out.

I take my hand off my cheek and sit up. I was laying on a cold plain rock. I was back in Thanos's house, where his ugly thing man took me to meet him for the first time. I looked around me and saw beaten up men and woman with torn clothes laying unconscious.

I quickly got up and checked on everyone. Some helped me with the other right before some ugly guards came. Once we checked if everyone was alright, the guards came and tied our hands in our backs and kneeled us facing Thanos's chair.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to my home." Thanos said and walked down to see us. "Some of you know why you're here, while others automatically know where you are going. So let's make this quick."

"Leave these people alone. They are not supposed to be here." I say up to him.

"And who told you to talk?" He said down at me. One of the guards that holded my chains pulled me back and I fell in my bottom. "Guards! Take them to the cells, and leave her here."

He pointed at me and the people around me were now taken to who knows where. "What do you want with me?" I shout.

"You are Loki's valuable thing, so it was easy for me to just take you. Now! You'll stay here as my guest. So you'll be taken to your own chamber but will be escorted to everywhere you go." Thanos said and I rolled my eyes. The guard pulled me up and now took me to a dark hall down in the huge rock I stood on.

"This will be your chamber my lady." The guard said and untied me. "You will have two guards guarding you out here. But Nebula will be the one to escort you to what ever place you'll go. I'll be back later to take you to the dining room."

He opened the dark blue door and pushed me inside. I stumbled a bit and when I turned to say something, he was gone. I didn't bother to look around since I wasn't going to be locked in here. I went to the bed that was in the middle of the room and let myself fall and cry.

--

"My lady? Thanos is waiting." The guard said as I looked in the full body mirror. The black leather leggings fitted my body perfectly and it matched my black short sleeve leather shirt and some combat boots. I didn't bother wearing this, in the contrary, I loved it!

I followed the kind guard to a set of black doors. He opened them and I stepped in. There was this long cherrywood table with at least 20 chairs.

"Ah! You are here! Come on in, sit down, we were just waiting for you Angela." Thanos said. He sounded so polite and in a good mood. That surprised me but I was going to stick to not talk to him as much as possible.

I sit next to him and across Nebula. They already had their plates served and were just pouring their drink. "Angela this is my daughter Nebula. Nebula, this will be your new mission. You have to escort her everywhere she goes."

"But father I have other duties!?" Nebula shouted.

"I will put someone else in charge of your duties okay?" Thanos said to her.

I could see she was pissed off. Well now I'll have to stay even more quiet. "Hello? I'm right here you know." I say to her. She turns to see me and says "I do not care. Father! I'm not going to babysit her."

"Enough said! Nebula that will be your new duty!" Thanos shouted. "Now, can't we have a normal and peaceful dinner with our guest?" He picked up his fork and started eating. Some lady came in the room and left a huge plate with vegetables and a steak in front of me.

I poured some sparkling water and started eating before anyone starts to yell. At first we were all quiet, but Thanos broke the silence and started a business conversation with Nebula. I only sat there and listened, I mean what else could I do?

We were now just sitting there and that's when my first question was asked. "So, where are you from?" Nebula asked.

I cleared out my throat and said "Um. I'm from Midgard."

"What?! You're a mortal? Dad, didn't you tell me she was from Midgard?! I thought she was Asgardian like you said." Nebula shouted to Thanos.

"She is Asgardian but apparently no one has told her she's from there." Thanos said to her.

"Um... look Thanos, if you're going to start talking about me being from Asgard and all that, I ask to please drop this conversation. I do not believe that nonsense." I say and he turns to face me.

"I will drop this conversation whenever I want. You know, I should put some rules for you. Okay, number one: No talking back to me. Number two: Stay quiet and listen." Thanos said and I only rolled my eyes.

"Anything else?" His huge hands fell down, banging the table and scaring both Nebula and I.

"That's it! Nebula, take her to her chamber. No more dinner for you!" Thanos shouted and Nebula stood up. I did the same and gladly left the room.

"Way to go. You know I thought you weren't going to cause this much annoyance with my father." Nebula said as she escorted me to my room.

"Well he deserves to be treated like that." I say but don't look at her.

"Why is that?" She asks.

"Because I treat like they treat. Simple as that." I say and close the door of my room.

Loki's POV:

"No. First let's train the people better, then we'll come up with a plan." Thor suggested.

"We have no time Thor. Look, I've been seeing them train and I know they are ready. Tell them Matthew." I hit Matthew in his arm since he was beside me.

"Actually, he is saying the truth. We have learned so much and I feel that we are all ready for war." Matthew told Thor. He sighed and looked around at us.

"At least one week of more training and that'll be it. No more no less." Thor said and I let my hands turn into fists.

"That's too much time! We can't take that long! Think on Angela for one second Thor!" I shouted and Matthew stood up next to me.

"Loki, look, we both want Angela back with wealth but one week won't kill her. I know she is strong and I have a feeling that she won't allow Thanos do anything." Matthew said.

I sighed and let my head fall. "Fine. But only one week! In the meantime we have to come up with a plan to rescue her."

Both Thor and Matthew nodded and we left to start with preparing our armies. This week better go by fast because I'm truly scared of what Thanos could do with Angela. And I won't be at peace until I have my Angela back.

*2 weeks later*
Angela's POV:

I walked through the cold palace eating some grapes. I wasn't escorted that much since Nebula had to be with Thanos most of the time. It was morning now and something felt strange.

There weren't any guards in the halls like usual, and all the maids were running from one place to another. "Um, excuse me. Do you know why everyone is acting like this?" I asked a random girl.

"Yes, actually the royal court came. They had to discuss something with Thanos and his family." The girl said.

"Oh! Do you know where everyone is? I'm trying to find Nebula at least." I say and she shrugs.

"I really don't know my lady. Sorry, but I must go and leave these sheets to the laundry room. Excuse me." I moved from her way and she disappeared instantly.

I walked more along the hall, until I heard echoing voices coming from a semi opened door. I'd never been through here so I went to check it out.

"You must be married in order to gain access to the court's executive and legislative branches. And you have been a widow for... what 15 years?" A man that sounded sick said. I peeked through the small crack and saw many men dressed in all iron clothing.

"Are you sure? Because I've gotten access before and until now you come to tell me I'm not allowed anymore! What?! Is there a new law now that one must be married to get access to the courts?!" Thanos shouted. I couldn't see him but I could see Nebula standing beside the man that spoke first.

"No. But we did tell you that you had limited amount of access. You have abused of your power Thanos. Either you get marry in less than 3 weeks or you won't have anymore access. It's your choice." Another man said. He seated next to the old guy.

"Can my daughter get married and give that access to me?" Thanos asked.

"Yes. Only if she marries in the 3 week course." Another man said.

"Nebula?"

"No! I am not courting anyone, nor I would like to get married yet!" Nebula shouted.

"There's no other choice?! You know that this is very important to me." Thanos said.

"No! I'm sorry father but even if I help you, I won't have enough time to find someone to get married to." Nebula said and raised her head. She saw me sneaking at them and shouted "Hey! Get in here now!"

Some guards opened the door widely and my eyes widen. I guess I'm in deep trouble. "Ah! Angela, it's fine! She's with me. Come, come, sit right next to me." Thanos saw me and pointed at the empty chair beside him.

I slowly walk to him and grip the grapes in my hand. "Who is she Thanos?" One of the man thst spoke earlier asked.

"She is a guest of mine. Isn't she beautiful?" Thanos said in a sarcastic polite way.

"She is indeed. Are you two related?" The old guy asked me.

"Um. No actually." I respond.

"Thanos, are you courting with anyone?" The old guy asked him.

"I am not at the moment... but I was going to say something..." Thanos turned towards me and holded my hand. I frowned down at his gesture and up at him. "... would you like to court with me?"

My eyes went wide and my jaw fell. At first I didn't know what to say but all I said was "What?!" Just like Nebula.

"Yes. I was going to ask you tonight, but due to these circumstances, I'm asking you now." He carised my hand with his other hand. "What do you say?"

"Father but you know her for two weeks only?! You can't do this!" Nebula shouted.

"I- I'm not going to be with you Thanos." Was the only thing I could say. I saw his eyes and I could see rage grow in them.

He smiled to the men in the room and said "Let me have a word with my daughter and this lovely lady. It'll take a second." He stood up and so did I. We walked out to the hall and then he said "If you say no to what I asked, I swear I'll make sure that Loki recieves a part of you as a gift. Do you understand?"

"Father, sorry to interrupt, but you do realize that she can be also your daughter!? She is too young for you and I won't accept her as a stepmother." Nebula interrupted.

"You shut up! I'm talking with her and you only listen. Look, I need to get access to the branches. I've been working my ass off to get where I am right now. Now if the judges ask if you are willing to court with me you will nod and smile. No more words coming out from you unless asked a question." Thanos said to Nebula and back to me.

I only breathed heavily since I hated to be bosses around without me saying anything. I hufffed and as I was going to speak Nebula says "Father but you heard the judge. You have to get married!"

"Nebula... go back in there and stall." Thanos said with an annoyed tone. He looked straight at me and said "if it calms you down, I'll let you off with a deal. It consists of getting married in 3 weeks then after a month or so, you'll get your freedom. What do you say? Deal or no deal?"

I squinted my eyes and answered "Is there a catch to this? Cuz if there is them there's no deal."

"No catch like you say." Thanos said. If I accepted to this, that meant many things, but the most important was to hurt Loki and I couldn't do that to him.

I close my eyes and say "Fine."

"But Angela?!... Father?!" Nebula shouted.

"It's settled! Now let's get in there." Thanos said happily.

My hands made fists and I followed as instructed. I heard the men continue with their business conversation and I sat there staring at Nebula. She was totally pissed and I understood that. After what seemed hours, the men got up and left, leaving Thanos, Nebula and I in the room.

"I can't believe you two! I will not follow orders from her?!" Nebula shouted and pointed at me. She kicked a chair and left immediately from the room.

I followed her with my eyes but I sat there. I sigh and say to Thanos "I'll go talk to her." I quickly get up and run after her.

I caught up and she was about to get on her float. "Wait?! Look I know you're pissed at me and your father but I don't want this just like you do!" I shouted.

She didn't start the engine but she only sat there and looked at me. "You think I'm pissed at you and my father? Ha ha ha! You're funny. But that's not it."

"Then I know what it is. You don't want for me to be your stepmom and neither do I. I'm still not ready for marriage. I always thought I would get married later in life, not right now." I shout up at her.

I noticed she gripped the steering wheel and then hit it. "Gesh!?" She gets down and out the float. She faces me and says "What do you truly want from me? Huh?"

"Nothing. Look, I don't want to this and so do you. I understand you Nebula." I said to calm her down.

Nebula's POV:

"You don't know how I feel Angela. You don't know what I passed through before, and I'm not ready to go through this too. I lost my mother because of my father. I just can't allow thus to happen again." I said.

"What?" Angela asked. I knew she was confused, just like I thought she was going to react.

"My father abused of my mother only to gain access to the branches. He's been working on this new plan so he can dominate our world. I can't allow that. My sister, Gamora, she made me realize that all this is just a joke." I look down at the floor, still getting that ashamed feeling.

"Are you saying the truth?" She asks me. I slowly look up at her and nod slightly.

"Yes! But... look I just don't want you to go through the same thing as my mother did. I do not wish that ti any woman that would even think on marrying him." I confess. Gesh, it sure feels a lot less weight in my shoulders as I said that.

"Oh! So if you're not mad, then what?" Angela asked.

"I mostly feel... blamed. I should have told everyone in there that I'll get married, but thing is that I don't even have guy friends. So, I just couldn't have said 'yeah I'll do the job'." I let my head down. I didn't really care anymore if she looked at me as soft and emotional but I'm just letting everything out.

I hear her sigh loudly and I look up. She then starts chuckling and notice something about her. She's changing, not emotional nor mentally, but physically. 'Should I tell her? I mean, it is about her health.'

"Why are you laughing?" I ask as I just can't get my eyes from her.

"Because, I'm a total idiot asking such stupid questions. But mostly because you were angry at me." She said in between laughs. I frown a bit but don't say anything. "Um... are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I say confusedly.

"Like if there's something wrong with me." She says and I blink a couple of times.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I just remembered I had to go check on a village." I lied. "But um, hey, could we talk about this when I get back?"

"Uh yeah no problem. I'll be in the library. Um but just... let's not think of what just happened alright?" Angela said and I actually laughed.

"Sure. I'll see you later." I turn and get back up in the ship. The small radio of communication with the villages went on. 'Can anyone copy?'

I picked it up and said "Yeah, Nebula. What's wrong?"

'Yeah, I just got a call by one of the far villages saying that there's something strange in the forest closest to a farmer. Could you go check it out?'

"Affirmative." I turn off the radio and turn on the ship. I pick up the small microphone and say "Response team 5. We have a mission. Meet by the agricultural village with equipment. Possible intruder or break in on private property. Anyone copy?"

"Captain Jakl speaking. Team 5 will be there in 3 minutes. Over." I let the small mic fall in my lap and turn on the ship.

Loki's POV:

"Look, yes your plan actually is going to work but do you know how to get inside the palace?" I asked Thor. We were arguing once again about the rescue plan.

Thor, Matthew and I had been brainstorming about possible plans and it happened to be that Thor actually had a good one. "No."

"Well then, how do you think we'll get in if we don't even know how that place is?!" I shouted.

"Wait, Loki. Weren't you living there before you went all crazy on New York?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah but I was completely brainwashed so I can't remember anything." I said.

"Try and remember brother. This is the time to do so." Thor said.

I closed my eyes and trued to go back at all the memories I had from back then. The torturing and beatings came to me, even the taste of the horrible food was felt in my taste buds. A small planting village with the most peaceful forests ever. Nebula.

"Nebula! She can help us!" I shout as I remembered.

"Nebula? Who is she?" Matthew asked.

"Brother speak!" Thor shouted.

"Thanos's daughter. She was with me most of the time I was let alone and out from that cell. She hates her father, she might help us!" I say hopeful to do the rescue plan.

"How do you know she dislikes her our father Loki?" Thor asked.

"Because I witnessed something that changed her life... Come with me!" I say and leave the resting room. I make my way to the throne room amd stand behind the curtain mother used to see me in the dungeon.

"Loki what are you doing?" Thor asked as I moved the curtain to reveal the small empty space.

"Correction, what do you have in mind?" Matthew says.

"I'm going to send a message." I say as I fix the energy source and the light illusion screen.

"To who? Where to?" Thor asked.

"To someone that we have discussed about. So that answers question number two for you." I say over my shoulder. The screen turn on and I hear Matthew say wow.

"Is that magic?" He asks.

"Yeah. Okay, Nebula will receive a some kind of warning, but in real it'll be a small 'message' for her to receive personally." I say and check one last time the handle of the transmitting energy.

"Are you sure of what you are doing? And how do you know she'll receive it?" Matthew asked.

"Guys please. Will you stand over there?" I point across of me and behind the illusion screen. As I notice them walking there, I say "Just watch and learn guys."

------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesturday but i got super good news and I took advantage to go do some stuff. But! I didn't forget to type this down! I hope yall enjoyed reading the chapter. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SPREAD THE WORD! -Bridget

P.s: So the picture is Angela's outfit and the video is E.T by Katy Perry. I added it to give this chapter a kind of space-y mood... if it worked then yay if not then.. well I tried lol. Oh! What do you think is Loki's plan? What's going to happen with Angela?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 210 21
At first, Alison Carter didn't know Loki. For her, everything was normal. Getting in the army, having two bestfriends, being with Howard and having t...
42.6K 1.5K 51
Since marrying Loki, the God of Mischief, McKenna Carlin Laufeyson has long since become accustomed to her new life as wife, mother, and princess of...
158K 4K 24
Lynn is your not so avarage geek, who almost never talks. She just moved to a small town in Texas. Where she soon meets Loki, the god of mischeif and...
30.4K 492 61
A Princess named Rebecca,Daughter of Thor and Jane will some day rule Asgard. She is 16 years old.Loki gets released from prison after 17 years and l...