Chapter 8: Communication and Magic

Frigga's POV:

Before I went to get my breakfast I decided to visit Loki. I went to the dungeon doors and noticed guards walking around.

"My queen. What a pleasure to see you." One guard said as he sighted me.

"Hello. May I speak with my son Loki?" I asked.

"I'm sorry my queen but last night Thor arrived with many prisoners and we are placing them in the cells. Please, you could come later." The guard said and turned as five chained men walked past me.

"Thank you." I shouted and left to Thor's chamber. He wasn't there so I decided to make my way to the dining room.

"Frigga, my queen. Good morning." Angela said.

"Good morning darling. How was your night?" I said as I took a seat next to Odin's chair.

"It was peaceful thank you. By the way, thank you for all the lovely dresses and clothes. I must ask, were you up the whole night?" She asked as she took a seat beside Thor's chair.

"You're welcome and I did not. Right after dinner I went to finish everything up. I knocked in your chamber and found you sound asleep. I walked in quietly and placed everything in it's place." I responded.

"What a beautiful and busy day we're having!" Odin came in shouting.

"Good morning my love." I said as he approached me and kissed my hand.

"Good morning Odin." Angela lightly said. He smiled at both of us and took his seat.

"Mother! Father!" Thor came shouting too.

"Thor! My son." Odin and I said in chorus. He smiled and sat next to Angela.

"Morning Thor." Angela said with a polite smile.

"Good morning Lady Angela." Thor replied. We ate and discussed about today's work. When we ran out of ideas to talk about, we decided to ask questions to Angela. She seemed confident and her answers were precise,  but something told me that she wasn't saying the truth.

As we all finished, Odin and Thor went to work and I stayed with Angela. I told her about Loki and asked if she wanted to meet him. At first she was unsure but I convinced her. We walked to the dungeon doors but the guards said that no one was able to enter.

"Hm. Do you know how to use magic?" I asked a quiet Angela.

"Um, no. Not really." She frowned.

"Well then, come and I'll show you some magic that I share with Loki." I took her hand and walked to the throne room. Behind a huge brown curtain was my favorite and designed spot.

"What's all this?" Angela said.

"I will use magic to communicate with Loki. He can still use his powers but they are limited. Here, I'll show you." I closed my eyes and waved my hand in the air. Angela stood beside the curtain and watched as Loki's back formed in the golden sparkling  air.

Loki's POV:

"Loki." I heard mother's voice. I turned and saw her in front of me.

"Frigga. Mother how are you?" I said, not feeling anything.

"Loki I know you're here because of your actions and because you damaged a world that's light years away from us. But why? Why all the chaos and madness in you?" Mother said.

"Oh mother. Don't be pathetic. I know you cried for me just like Thor did and that Odin." I said with full anger at Odin's name.

"We thought you dead Loki. And don't call your father That."