Chapter 24: Incidents

Sif's POV:

"Did you see that?" I said, pointing to the gardens.

"See what?" Frandal said.

"What? Where?" Hogun said, spilling the cup of wine he had in his left hand.

"What is it now Sif." Volstagg said, holding Hogun's cup right.

"Please tell me I wasn't the only one that saw Loki and Angela get in Frigga's maze garden." I said. It's been about 5 hours now, since I had seen both of them holding hands and get in there.

"I thought I was a bit drunken. So it's true?" Volstagg said.

"Yeah. Did you guys see it?" I asked Frandal and Hogun. They shook their heads and sat back down in the grass. We had been outside since I last danced with both Loki and Thor.

We had gone out to smoke a bit and then Frandal brought a huge bottle of wine and cups. We've been drinking since then,  and that's when I noticed them get in the garden.

"Du you think thaat Aangeluh and Looki are courtiiing?" Hogun said.

"I do. They've been spending way too much time together." Volstagg said.

"Yeah. Me too. Plus, Loki has been acting... differently since then." Frandal said.

"I don't think so. I bet he is going to use her then throw her away like he has always done." I said.

"I agree with Siif. I don't think Looki is 'in love' with Aangeluh. Tthat's just siilly." Hogun rocked himself back and forth in his place.

"Bet. They are going to court and Loki will do the first move. Then he'll leave in less than a week." I said to Volstagg.

"Bet accepted. Okay, I agree they will soon be courting but Angela will do the first move. I say because she can be sassy and flirty. She's going to have Loki dragging and begging her afterwards." Volstagg said.

"I huve to go with Sif. Loki knows hauw to get the giiirls." Hogun said, taking my side.

"I disagree with both of you. I'm in your side Volstagg." Frandal said.

"Well then, the winner gets to humiliate the losers AND by us the winners some drinks." I say. Everyone agreed and we kept on drinking. I ,on the other hand, was now thinking if Loki and Angela were to be a couple. 'Gesh! Everyone gets a man and I don't.'

Angela's POV:

I didn't want to get away from his lips. He was kissing me passionately and with... love. I knew he couldn't avoid Love. No one can, it's way too powerful, even to me.

Our lips moved in sync but then he quickly pulled away. I open my eyes and frown. "Are you okay?"

He went back and stood up. He looked around us and said "I-I'm sorry. I-I don't know what I was th-thinking. I'm so sorry." His hands went up to his head and brushed his hair backwards.

I got up and took one step forward. "It's okay. I guess... you just got carried away." I said but he still looked down at the floor. His words repeated again in my head. 'I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.' "Wait! You said sorry. And twice!"

He looked up, confused at first, then his hands made fists beside him. "I- I did say I'm sorry. It's... I guess I did get carried away. What's wrong with me?!" He looked at his hands like if they would give him an answer.

I reach for his hands and say "Loki,  you're changing. Look at me." I bent down a bit for him to see me. He finally looked at me and I said again "You're changing for the good."