Chapter 40: The Secret Is Out

Angela's POV:

I was so concentrated in doing my makeup, when out of nowhere, a sharp pain makes me bend down. "Aouch!" I shout and try to take in some air and let it out through my mouth.

The pain felt even more sharp than a cramp. Once it went away, I stood up carefully and walked to the wardrobe Volstagg had made for me some time ago. I had a small calendar to mark my awful days. I frowned as I tried to remember what day it was.

I ran my finger down the row and through the numbers. "26, 27, 28... yup, that's what it was." I growl and close to wardrobe. I go back to the bathroom and see my now ruined eye liner. "Ugh! Really?!" I wipe my eye and do it all over again.

--

"Are you sure?!" Frigga shouted at me as I exited the palace through the front door.

"Yeah whatever!" I shout back at her. She was trying to make the dress for my small celebration. So I found out that I was going to be the Goddess of Music, due to my talent of singing and coming up with music in not that much time. Huh, who knew I was going to be crowned just by making music!

I walked with a small bag of grapes in my hand, through the side of palace. The sound of the male's groaning from last night came to me. I stopped and frowned, thinking on why would I remember that. I look around and notice that the gardeners were out for lunch so no one was around.

I looked down at the walls of the palace until I got to see the cell bars as windows. I remembered what I found last night so,I stepped away from the building as I started to whisper "Hello?" There wasn't any noise coming from the window so I continued to do the same in the other two windows.

When I got down in the grass and on my belly as I went near the last window. "He.." I vaguely heard someone say and immediately stopped moving.

"Shut up! Anyone can listen but no one must know." I heard another voice.

"I-it's t-t-too l-laate. S-s-she knnows." The voice of the man from last night was barely heard. I covered my mouth as I noticed from where I had heard it before.

"Silence!" The same torturing voice said. "Gesh! I should just kill you right now, but I'll have to see how..."

Chills went up my spine and spread all over my body as that other voice was very threating. My eyes widen just as I knew who it was. 'I must tell everyone now!' I gently yet quickly stand up and run inside the palace.

"Thor! Frigga!" I start shouting all over the palace. "Thor!"

"Hey! Hey! Woah calm down!" Thor said and I stopped to turn to the hall his voice came from. "Angela, what is it?"

"I need you to get two guards and come with me." I say, trying to get some air.

"Um alright. But where's the trouble at?" Thor asked.

"Don't ask and just do. Where's Frigga?" I say.

"She's in the throne room, busy. I don't think she'll..."

"I need her too. Get the two guards and meet me by the dungeon door." I said and started walking towards the throne room.

I open the doors widely and speed walk towards where Frigga sat. She had papers and some glasses on when I got closer. "Frigga! I need your presence." I shout.

"My daughter, what is this of you just opening doors without knocking?" Frigga asked, without taking her eyes from the papers in her hands.

"Ugh! There's no time to waste. You need to come with me immediately." I say and she sighs loudly, looking at me over her glasses and papers.