Chapter 14: First Training With Loki

Angela's POV:

My head rested in the closed doors, my eyes closed and I tried to calm down. I brush my tears away and frown. 'Where exactly am I?'

I turn around and notice many things. From tall wood cabinets to fancy plates, a canary cage to a dog bed. It seemed like one of those antique shops back home. The room was a bit filthy and it seemed small due to the huge amounts of furniture and other household objects.

"Is this...?" Then I remembered. Frigga told me about this room. People found 'Midgard' objects and she collected them in a room.

I walk slowly through the small aisle and looked around. I found records and tapes. CD's and DVR's were in a clear box on top of an old chair. A long cherrywood table covered most of the left side. It had feather pens and ink bottles, a crate full of different other things and globes.

To my right, a huge harp sat in a corner next to three cases that probably contained a guitar, a cello and a violin. Then, right in front of me, a huge and gorgeous piano stood in the bottom of a large window.

"Home." I said and ran to check the piano out. It was all black and the seat was made of black wood. It was a bit dustly but it still was beautiful. I opened it up from the keys and revealed clean white and black keys. I ran my fingers by them and I felt so happy.

"I can make songs again." I said. I closed it up and searched for some headphones for my cellphone. I looked through some drawers and boxes but found ear pieces. 'I can probably fix them up so I can use them as headphones.' I took them and left the room silently.

*Next morning*

I had no idea what to wear. I mean, yeah I was going to my first practice with Loki and that didn't mean I want to impress him or anything, yuck by the way, but I really didn't feel like wearing a long sleeve dress. I could barely move!

"Ok. What if I change things around?" I took a black dress and a dark green and took them to my bed. I put on a robe and went to Frigga's shop. I took some black thread, a needle and a yellow belt I found in a corner. The room seemed sad but I cleaned up a bit and it got a bit happier.

I closed the doors and walked back to my room. I took some scissors from my nightstand and cut out both dresses.

Midway through my sawing session, a knock was heard in my door. "Come in." I shouted but didn't even bother to look up.

"Lady Angela... um, what exactly are you doing?" Mayl's voice was heard.

"I'm making a more comfortable dress. I really can't move with the original ones." I said, still sawing.

"Oh. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs." Mayl said.

I finally look up and say "Tell them... I'm still asleep. But, could you send up my breakfast.  Please, I'm almost finished with this." She nodded and left.

I did the finishing touches and Mayl came in, left my breakfast in the table amd went back downstairs. "It's gorgeous!" I said as I pulled it up and took a look at it. I quickly dressed and did my makeup, I ate and took ome last look in the mirror. "Something's missing"

I go in my walk-in closet and find a beautiful golden mecklace. It wasn't that long and it was perfect for any kind of activity. I put it on and went to the arena.

The place was empty but everything was prepared for training. I walked straight to the back door and noticed a huge green field with targets spread in a perfect line in the distance. "I should have practiced archery here."

"Well Sif likes to be in closed arenas." Loki's voice made me jump and turn around.

"You scared me! Don't do that!" I said.