Chapter 46: A Wonderful Surprise

*2 years later*
Loki's POV:

"This is so not me." I said to Matthew.

"But it's a really nice and romantic thing. Wait, but why do you want to this again?" He asked me. I shushed him and pulled him in Angela's studio for more privacy.

"I just... I want for Angela to never forget this." I said and I noticed a huge grin form across his face.

"Okay, well in that case, I'll help you. But by when do you want to do this?"

"Right after Miloh's birthday celebration. And don't worry about the stuff we need, I have it all ready." I said.

*A week later*

"This is so not you Loki." Thor said to me.

"Yeah, I never knew you actually had a sweet side." Frandal said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as Hogun and Volstagg repeated the same thing.

"Hey! Let's get everything ready so we can start the show." Matthew suggested and we went to fix everything up for the grand moment.

We walked from Angela's studio to the balcony of the resting chamber where we knew everyone was going to be. I carried out some guitars in their cases when I suddenly saw Miloh walking around. "Miloh! Come here."

"Yes papa?" He ran towards me and I kneeled down to get to his height.

"I want you to give this to you mom when the show is over okay? Don't show it to her yet." I said and gave him a small box. "You open it before you give to her too okay?"

"Yes papa!" He said and I let him off to the chamber. I chuckled and continued to help the rest of the guys with the instruments.

Angela's POV:

"Come here Miloh. It's time to go to bed sweety." I said as Miloh ran around the fire place.

"He's so big now. I can't believe it's been two years already." Frigga said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know." I say and pick Miloh up. "Let's go get you ready."

"No! Me not tiwered." Miloh said and started to rub his eyes.

"Uh huh yeah right. Let's go. But say goodnight to grandma." I said and turned around for him to say goodnight. He started kicking me to let him down so I did and saw him run up to Frigga.

I suddenly heard loud thund outside and walked to the balcony to check it out. But to my surprise I found Thor, Volstagg, Matthew, Hogun and Frandal standing in the grass with... instruments?

"Guys! What are you doing with my stuff out here at this late hour?" I asked down at them.

"Oh don't worry. We are just going to... you know..." Matthew said.

"What? Stop fooling around." I said.

"Sing." I heard Loki's voice but I couldn't see where he was. I tried to lean in more to see if he was near but I saw nothing.

"Hey Angie! This is for you!" Thor shouted and everyone started to play their instrument. I frowned as I was confused at what was going on.

"I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down.
I need your loving, loving 
I need it now 
When I'm without you 
I'm something weak 
You got me begging, begging 
I'm on my knees 

I don't wanna be needing your love 
I just wanna be deep in your love 
And it's killing me when you're away 
Ooh baby, cause I don't care where you are 
I just wanna be there where you are 
And I gotta get one little tasteLoki started singing but I still couldn't see where he was.