Chapter 32: The Battle and The Result

Loki's POV:

I didn't feel Angela following me but I kept going on anyways. I saw how Heimdall tried to walk towards us but couldn't say anything. Thor and Matthew had ran up to him and seen what was wrong.

"Loki! Look!" I hear Angela shout and I quickly turn around. She catches up with me and I look to where she is pointing at. A mass of non-Asgardian guards were coming towards us.

"Run towards the Bifrost!" I shout and both Angela and I start running. We get to where Heimdall was and Thor looked at us confusedly.

"What's wrong?" Thor asked and I pointed, panting for breath.

"Heimdall was hit in his head real bad. He might be getting unconscious." Matthew says as he checks Heimdall.

"Wait. Where's his sword?" I ask and look around. The sword laid in a corner on top of a dead guard.

"I'll get it." Angela said and I nodded.

"Let's take him downstairs." I suggest and Thor picks him up. I walk to the opposite side of the Bifrost and open a rail from the floor.

There wasn't anything visible, only the first three steps. Thor pushed Heimdall down and left him there. Matthew and I just stare at him and he says "What? We can't do anything."

I frown and turn as Angela brought me Heimdall's sword. "Uh you guys? I think we have company. And they don't look that happy." Matthew said and we all turn towards the entrance of the Bifrost.

"Okay. I guess that we'll be fighting ugly creatures." Thor says.

"Listen up. Distract them while I get the Bifrost on going. Let's not lose any time." I say and everyone nods. I look at Angela with a worried face but smiles.

"I'll be alright. I'll stay here next to you if you want." She says and I smile. What else could she do but just to help me.

I nod and look up at the entrance. Matthew and Thor were now fighting the creatures. Angela stood behind me as I turned and twisted the sword in the slide.

"Well hello!" I hear Angela say and a keypad appears. I pressed Midgard and the machine starts loading. I turn around and take out my dagger. I saw how Angela was now fighting two guards at a time and smiled.

"Get away from the sword!" I hear a creature shout.  I raise my hands in defeat and walk away from it. "Put the dagger down. Now!"

I do as he says then he approaches me. As he takes me by my wrist, I turn and kick him, flying back and landing a few feet away from me.

"Everyone falls for that." I say and walk towards the creature. I place my foot in his throat and he tries to push it away. I press harder and he gives up. His body is now laying there and I look up. "It's show time."

"Need help in here?" I hear Sif ask. Angela and I turn and nod while she smiles.

We keep on fighting the guards that entered and tried to take the sword away. Once in a while, I checked on Angela and she did alright. I kicked and punched, I docked down and jumped in my place, avoiding any cut or injury.

*3 hours later*

I noticed that we were still fighting and the Bifrost never opened. Everyone seemed exhausted except for Thor and Matthew.

"Loki!" Angela shouts and see she was struggling with someone. I run up to her and get the creature off. I let my dagger slip through his throat and twist his head.

"Are you alright?" I say and let her take my hand. She takes it and stands up.

"Yeah. I'm just tired." She says with a sigh at the end.