A Gamer's Bloody Revenge

STakeshi द्वारा

Once a kind man, now a devil. After killing the boss in the final stage, Karma was betrayed by his teammates... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (End of Stage 1)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Start of Stage 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(Karma)
Chapter 28(End of Stage 2, Part 1)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Start of Stage 3)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (End of Stage 3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48(Start of Stage 4)
Q&A answers (all questions answered)
Chapter 48.5
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
50k views special(Q&A)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56(End of Stage 4, part 1)
Chapter 57(Start of Stage 4, part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(End of Stage 4)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65(Start of Stage 5)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80(End of ??????)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(Christmas Chapter)
Characters Profile(live updates)

Chapter 73

2.2K 129 25
STakeshi द्वारा

For the next few hours, I kept observing Jacob. He didn't do anything much except lock himself in the same old room thinking.

This dedication and concentration are admirable.

There is only 1 hour left... Before this round ends.

I wanted to assassinate him when I find a chance but it seems like someone got ahead of me.

I am currently observing Jacob as always and I can see something suspicious. A woman is currently fidgeting with the electrical system of Jacob's base. How did she get in?

Hmm?

I can notice something wrong too with the members. Jacob feels it too, I can see him anxious for something but he isn't acting.

But... I can't quite put my finger on it... Exactly what is out of place?

The atmosphere is a bit tense with Jacob constantly staring at every single one of his members.

When they ask "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Is what Jacob would answer or he would just simply ignore that question and walk away.

...

Looks like I will need to make my move as well.

Standing up, I command the cube to teleport my main body to the forest.

My third clone impersonating Tiara is fine too, she's resting in her room. Judging from the room, there are no traps set so nobody, even Jacob, suspected my clone? I'm not sure...

My second clone seems to be well too, I am currently controlling her and she is making some friends in Jacob's guild. From the conversation with the "friends", I learned that there are two groups of players that refused to listen to Jacob's orders once they find out how "weak" I am. The first group decided to lure me with a weaker group while keeping the elite force at bay.

I can confirm that to be true as it did work but the elite force didn't succeed in capturing me.

The second group plans to capture the girls as hostages and lure me but someone sabotaged their plan and rescued the girls.

There is a high chance that "someone" is Joseph. He is probably the only one strong enough to do that.

I don't know how much of the information I get from this gossip is reliable so I will not depend on it that much.

But still... Controlling my clones as girls are really difficult.

I first accidentally went into the boy's toilet as I AM a boy. My clone does not need to go to the toilet but I occasionally need to go after drinking or eating to avoid suspicions.

Although I manage to talk like a girl when I control my clone, I still have the habits of a boy so sometimes... It's a bit awkward.

I-If I was exposed because of these stupid reasons...

Anyway, I take control of my second clone.

Let's see... I look at the map on the wall, the electrical room is at the bottom near the core of Jacob's base...

What the fuck? There's even a core?!

And Jacob built his base in like, 5 to 6 days???

Hahaha... They should be called pro builders instead of gamers.

My clone climbs down the stairs to the bottom level before she notices a woman wearing a cap and orange suit quickly run pasts my clone.

Wait!!

That woman is the same woman I saw on the camera and... Isn't that Reina?

...

Hmm...

I walk to the electrical core room and see a bomb placed under the cabinet.

I see...

Seeing that Reina did this, she probably followed Joseph's command... So they allied?

Suddenly a few players from Jacob's guild appear at the door.

!!!

"Y-You! What are you doing?!" One of them shouts.

The player grabs my clone and subdued her before checking under the cabinet.

"You bitch! Did you do this?! No wonder, Tch. Tiara is too kind! To think she fell for a casual trick like that and bought a spy in!"

What? Did they just assume that my clone implemented that bomb?

*Boom!!!!*

Suddenly an explosion occurred directly on the floor above the one my clone is at.

"There's another one?? Shit! Subdue her-"

*di*

*BOOOM!!*
The bomb placed underneath the cabinet exploded along with my clone and a few other members. The second clone disintegrated and I felt the pain.

Coughing out blood, I carry my main body up from the floor.

Joseph... What is he doing?
Besides, something is wrong, everything is going too smoothly for Joseph, why is Jacob not acting?

Tch...

I check my third clone, she's evacuating with the rest of the members.

I look through the camera again...

!!!

It's Joseph. He is walking in the fire in Jacob's base like he is strolling in a park! What the fuck is he doing?

!!!!

Tiara, my third clone, has stepped onto a platform... That platform is a teleporter that can be bought from the shop!! Tiara and the other members teleport to an area directly at the base of the volcano.

Are you kidding me... Jacob prepared another base in the volcano?!? What the fuck?!?!

Tiara steps in to see Jacob smirking. There are slight signs of Jacob's original arrogant personality but he is suppressing it.

"3...2...1..." Jacob says.

He looks at the members gathered with him.

"Looks like some didn't make it in time, doesn't matter either way..."

!!!!!!

I know what he is trying to do now!!

I quickly teleport to the underwater base that is engulfed in flames. One part of the base is severed from the explosion and water is gushing in.

Looking around, I finally see Reina and the rest trying to open a door to find a way out.

Joseph is nowhere to be seen but I  don't care.

"Hey!" I shout.

!!

"Karma?!" Exclaims Ika.

"Everyone! Take cover-"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

A powerful explosion occurred in the middle of the sea near the island. It created a tsunami that crashes violently onto the island, causing widespread destruction.

"Huff...Huff...Huff..."

I lean against the wall to catch my breath, that was too close.

Before the explosion affected us, I manage to use the cube and teleport everyone into a cave, protecting us from Tsunami.

I look at the girls, they are shocked and are catching their breath too...

"By the way, Karma. Thanks but how did you know we were in there?" asks Yumiko.

"uh... coincidence, just pure coincidence... I was also infiltrating Jacob's base."

The girls stare at me in amusement.

??

"Karma... You really are a prodigy!" Says Ika in admiration.

?????????

"It took Joseph a lot of headache and time to figure out the base after some geographic calculation which I don't understand at all. So you must be the same!" Says Ika, smiling.

Ika... I am a cheat...

Of course, I can't say that to those pair of shining eyes.

...

"Anyway, regarding Jacob, I will settle him, you should stay put here... Well not like you can leave anyways, there's no way out." I say.

The cave is only filled with some candles and some dusty chairs and tables.

"What the? How did you know this place exist?" Asks Reina.

"Uh, just random lucky teleport."

????

"Okay..."

"There are only 20 minutes left till the end of the round, just stay put. Trust me, I alone can handle Jacob and the rest." I say.

Ika sighs. "Normally, I will be stopping you but... I have faith that you can defeat that jerk." Says Ika with a big smile.

En follows up by nodding.

I raise my hand and teleport to near the volcano.
--------------
"Is... Joseph dead?" Asks Jacob.

"...!!!! Impossible! He is not!! Joseph is not dead!!" Shouts one of Jacob's player.

!!!!!!!!

"What?!!! You are all useless pieces of shit!!! Didn't I tell you to lock everything airtight before leaving!! How the fuck did he even survive that?!" Screams Jacob as he pulls the collar of that player.

My third clone, Tiara, smirks.

Jacob's original hateful personality is coming back. The easiest way to disable his thinking personality is when things don't go his way. Jacob has a huge pride and believes that he is on the top of the gaming world, just attacks his pride and he easily breaks down.

"ARGHH!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!... Whatever... Whatever... At least Karma is dead, that's better than nothing-"

"Oh? Are you that sure I'm dead?" I say, leaning on the wall at the far corner of the hot room.

!!!!!

"H-How... HOW!!!! HOW DID YOU ESCAPE THAT BARRIER!!!" Exclaims Jacob. "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!!! THE ANTS SHOULD MULTIPLY EACH TIME THEY ARE KILLED, SO YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED A PAINFUL AND EXCRUCIATING DEATH AND DIED IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Calm your ass, Jacob. Shouting so much just because something doesn't go your way. what? The first time this happened? Pfft... I expected you to be a prodigy, not some salty crybaby." I say, taunting Jacob.

"Fucking hell fucking hell fucking hell fucking hell..." Jacob constantly mumbles while biting his fingernails.

"K-Kill... KILL HIM!! NOW!!! THERE ARE SO MANY OF US!! DON'T BE AFRAID, WHERE'S THE ELITE FORCE?!"

The entire hot and humid room constructed at the base of the volcano stays silent. That's when everyone realises, the elite forces are dead. They then proceed to assume that I killed that and they are right.

The first elite force baited by my clone, well, I killed them long ago when I realise that keeping them at bay won't do anything much.

I then proceed to secretly assassinate every elite force member using my second clone.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!"
Jacob starts to grab his hair in frustration. "I don't care anymore!! Every one of you, whoever kills him gets 10 billion USD!!! Do it!!!"

Woah 10 billion? Aren't that the BOG prize money?

Heh...

Nobody dared to move a single inch.

They've seen my live stream and if I can kill 200000 amateurs together with the elite forces, they are no match.

"Shit shit shit shit..."

Cornered, Jacob kept cursing. Until finally, he says "For anyone who doesn't attack Karma now, you are banned from the guild and I will make your life as miserable as possible!!"

!!!

This guy is going a bit too far aye? Is Jacob that desperate? Isn't it obvious that I will still win?

The members gulp and swallow their tears and fear before charging mindlessly at me. They completely lose their sense of cool and is charging toward me like a newbie.

With one leap and two slashes, I immediately dash past every member and decapitate them.

The blood spits out like a fountain and tons of heads were rolled on the floor.

I notice that Jacob used this chance to escape.

I smirk at Jacob's attempt.

That bastard...
------------
"Shit...shit...shit." Says Jacob as he runs down the staircase with my clone, Tiara. "This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen!!! Where did it go wrong?! Where!!!"

Jacob is running to a secret vault hidden deeper in the second base.

He plans to survive there till the end of the round. Only 8 minutes are left. Pretty impressive for a persistent someone with a huge pride to back down and hide.

Jacob grabs his hair in distress again and sits on the ground.

"Bastard bastard bastard bastard..." Mumbles Jacob as he bites his fingernails.

My third clone bends down and comforts him, stroking his hair.

...

"...Tiara..."

My third clone smirks and places a gun against Jacob's stomach and shoots.

*Bang*

!!!!!!

"Y-You... Ack!!"

Jacob kicks my clone away and falls onto the ground with pain, groaning.

"You... Why?! Why did you betray me! You fucking dog biting its master!!"

I walk down to the vault and smash through a huge chunk of metal easily, allowing access to the vault.

!!!

"K-Karma... Tiara... You are working with Karma?!!"

I walk towards Jacob and look at the watch. 5 minutes left.

Whatever, long enough.

"Don't worry Jacob, let's see how much pain you can endure for 5 minutes," I say, taking a small knife from my clone.

I then bind Jacob to the wall using an unbreakable chain and place the knife near Jacob's wrist.

Blood starts to appear as tears start to appear in Jacob's eyes. I bet he hadn't felt any real pain before. After all, BOG is only in its early stages and Jacob doesn't usually play games that simulated your brain to feel everything.

With a swift slice, blood starts to spew like soup as Jacob screams in pain. I suppress his blood veins as he was about to faint and heal him.

"Now now, there are 4 minutes left," I say to Jacob.

Jacob now shows no sign of hostility or arrogance but only...

Fear.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

287K 10.8K 119
STARTED 2023© GENRE: Action, Killing Camilla Dias isang secret assassin na puro kalokohan ang nasa isip pano kong sa isang trahedya magbago ang buhay...
90.6K 4.8K 32
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
29K 1.1K 32
She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire and water lava and ice they were opposite...
19.5K 806 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...