Adopted by Taylor Swift

By forever_emison

14 year old samantha davis was adopted by no other than taylor swift. Taylor being 22 years old (in process o... More

Adopted By Taylor Swift
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 ~Epilogue~
The last time is up!

chapter 12

957 34 4
By forever_emison

sam pov

it's been a few weeks since my birthday and that night of my birthday i stayed over night with justin and we had an amazing night...if you know what i mean. it was our irst time and it was spectacular. recently i don't feel like myself. i have been becoming so much more...soft.

for taylor's birthday she turned 22. i wrote a song for her and she fell in love with it and made it one of her singles. people love it and taylor is obsessed with it. she is sending me to school. i am actually excited for school. i was always pretty smart and good in school. my grades were always pretty high and i loved to play volleyball.

christmas passed...wasn't that big of a deal. just another christmas without my dad. i do miss him... a lot but crying won't bring him back.

"sam! you don't want to be late! come on!" taylor called for me. i sighed and ran down the stairs with my backpack and supplies. i was wearinig my blonde hair in a side braid, a black leather jacket that i got for christmas with my grey rolling stones t-shirt under, black combat boots, ripped jeans and my black jansport backpack of course.

i quickly ate my cereal and got into taylor's car. we finally arrived at Eagle Rock High School. there were a group of people sitting around a tree, laughing and taylor pulled over. we got out and people stared and whispered. we talked to the principal and explained my high grades and focus.

i got my schedule and me and taylor looked at it,

1st period- AP english

2nd- AP italian

3rd- AP chemistry

4th- AP Global history

5th- chorus

6th- lunch

7th- gym

8th- AP calculus

9th- AP spanish

taylor looked at me, "since when do you speak spanish?"

i smiled, "desde que era poco he estado hablando español con fluidez. mi madre tenía una lengua natal y habló español en la casa mucho."

her eyes looked shocked and i smiled. i just said, ever since i was little i have been speaking fluent spanish. my mother had a native tongue and spoke spanish in the house a lot.

we stood up and thanked principal Piombo.

we walked outside, "you sure you'll be okay sweetie?" taylor said.

i smiled and nodded, "i'll be fine tay. don't worry about me." i said.

she hugged me and i waved to her as she looked back at me before driving away.

i walked to my first class which right now is AP chemistry, 3rd period because we spent a lot of time talking to mr. piombo.

i opened the door and everyone stared at me. it's awkward because i am a freshman in all AP classes...

the teacher who is a young, pretty brunnette smimled, "you must be samantha! class, we have a new student here at eagle rock. this is samantha swift. she will be here until graduation so please, welcome her." 

she pointed me to an empty seat at a lab table, next to a brunnette girl with a smirk on her face. she was pretty and looked like one of those "popular girls". she looked like she was in my grade too though. 

i sat down.

"hey"

i said as i sat. she glared at me and let out a "hmph." nastily. "okay..." i said and took out my books.

the class of seniors continued their lesson.

"okay. can anyone tell me what drywall is made up of?" mrs. russo said.

the girl next to me raised her hand.

"yes mandi." mrs. russo said.

"it's made of quarrtz which is silicon, and oxygen." mandi said.

the teacher nodded and smiled.

"actually that's incorrect." i said.

mrs. russo turned to me, "is it?" she asked

i nodded and i could feel mandi's eyes burning into me. my face got red, "samantha why don't you come up here and show us?"

i stood and tripped on my way up there. i looked back and saw mandi chuckling.

i turned back around and took the marker. on the white board i wrote and spoke, "drywall is actually made of the mineral selenite gypsum, not quartz. and the chemical composition is, calcium, sulfer, oxygen 4, times 2 hydrogen 2 oxygen (CaSO4.2H2O)." everyone clapped and mandi glared at me with a deadly look. if looks could kill i would've been slaughtered by now.

the teacher clapped as well and i smiled and sat back down.

lunch

i was walking around the cafeteria looking for a table when i heard someone call out, "hey!"

i turned around and saw a group of girls.

"yeah?" i asked.

the red haired girl in the middle smiled, "you're sam right?"

maybe i can make friends. "yeah." i replied.

"come sit with us!" another said.

"okay." i said and followed them.

"so. is being around taylor fun? is she the best mom ever?"

"can we meet her?"

they bombarded me with questions so i stood up, "no you can not meet her. i was hoping i'd find some real friends who won't use me to meet my own mother." i snapped and walked away. nobody else offered a seat so i ate in the bathroom like i usually did at my old school. 

after school

school was horrible the rest of the day. that mandi girl and her friends made fun of me all day.

they said that they feel bad that taylor has to put up with me, i'm ugly, fat, a nerd, geek...they call me little orphan tranny.

i was walking in the hallway out to the doors when i knocked into someone.

"sorry." i mumbled and went to pick up my stuff but i was shoved against a locker, "yeah you better be sorry swift." a large, black haired girl spat in my face. 

everyone laughed.

"hey. how many hits does it take to get to a swift's bodyguard?" she snickered and before i could understand whatever the hell that meant, her fist met my face.

i screamed out in pain and no teacher came to my aid...i was hit several times.

"yeah marissa! go for the stomach!" mandi yelled.

marissa smirked and punched my stomach. i screeched and she finally let go of me and my corpse fell to the ground. nobody came to my aid. they all just laughed and walked away, leaving me on the floor in pain and bleeding.

i got a text.

sammy sweetie where are you? -mom

i texted mom back.

to mom: be right there.

i sometimes call her taylor but i am getting used to calling her mom now.

i ran tot he bathroom and wipped out make-up. i washed off the blood on my face and what was coming out of my nose. i covered my black eye and black nose. i covered the rest of the bruises and cuts on my face and stomach.

"better." i said and took a deep breath.

i walked outside and saw mom sitting in her car. i hurried over but not panicky because she would question it.

i got in and sat down, "so how was the first day?" she asked as she pulled out of the school parking lot.

"um, pretty good. chorus was fun." i said.

she smiled, "well that's great sammy. are you interested in any sports or maybe a play?"

"um i might do volleyball. that's my favorite sport." i said.

"cool! did you make any friends yet?"

great...i fake smiled but when i lifted my face i tried not to scream from the pain.

"kinda." i breathed out.

we didn't talk the rest of the ride. i'm hoping she got the message that i didn't really want to talk about it. she usually understands that stuff. don't get me wrong, she wouldn't judge me or anything but if i tell her i got beat up she would go all protective over me and it would just make things worse than it already is. so it's really best if i don't tell her yet...if things get worse i would probably tell her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 317 13
Just a bunch of one-shots about Taylor Swift and her daughter. I am open to taking requests, if you have something that you would like me to write ei...
36K 895 11
~TRIGGER WARNING~ this story does include self harm, so if you are sensitive, please do not read. A fifteen year old girl with a scratched up past so...
991K 34.7K 100
Meeting Grace was one thing, becoming friends with her was another, but when Taylor's publicist asks her new friend to enter a contract to help Taylo...
10.8K 173 26
Taylor Swift is at the Height of her Career and just about to embark on the biggest World Tour yet when she finds a Abandoned 4 year old little Girl...