Affection

By TVreunited

18+ Read at your own risk! More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Teaser
Book 2 Prologue
Milestone

Chapter 21

2.8K 52 9
By TVreunited

A/N: SMUT!

SAGE POV

Kree pulls up in his driveway and we hop out of his car. I go to slip my hand into his when he stops. 'I'll meet you there, I just have to go get something.'

'Okay.' I reply, intrigued. 'I'll leave the door unlocked.' I walk in my house and rush upstairs. I go into the bathroom and do the fastest wash I can. Once all the relevant pits are quickly washed, I brush my teeth and comb through my hair.

Sage's room

Rushing back into my room, I pull down the blinds and go to put on something from my wardrobe, but stop once I eye up Kayla's gift bag. Looking through her bag, I pull out the green lace set she got me and oh my God - green is definitely sexy. But maybe it's too much? No Sage, don't chicken out! I put the lace set on and grab a robe when I hear the downstairs door closing.

'Sage?' Kree shouts up.

'Up here.' I grab everything off my bed and shove it into my wardrobe. Running a hand through my curls, I lean against the wardrobe as he walks in.

He closes the door and sits on ottoman. Looking up at where I'm awkwardly stood, he asks, 'Are you alright? Have you hurt yourself?'

'No-no.' I push off the wardrobe and sit my bed. 'What's that?' I point at the box in his hand, smiling.

He looks nervous. 'I got you something. If you don't like it, I can return it, it's no big deal-'

'Well, can I have it?' I hold my hand out, biting my lip.

He holds it out to me. I open the box and see the most beautiful necklace.

'Kree.' I gasp. 'It's beautiful.' I look from the necklace to him.

'Free as a bird.' We both say. He remember how much I loved his tattoo and the meaning of it.

'I love it. Thank you.' I lean down and kiss him chastely. 'Can you put it on for me please?'

He stands up and clasps it on, whilst I hold my hair up.

'I got you something too.' I say as I turn around to face him. He looks at me questioningly before I continue. I inhale, 'Hopefully you'll like it,' untying my robe and exhale, letting it drop to the floor.

Sage's outfit

When I lift my head up, I see him standing there still. I don't think he likes it because he doesn't say anything. Like something's switched in him, his eyes go dark and he grabs me, pulling me down with him so I'm sat straddling him on the edge of the bed.

'Fuck!' He swears. 'Sage-'

I lean in and our lips touch. The initial contact is just electric and I cannot get enough him. So, I take control and move against his lap. I bite his lip and he groans. 'I want you.' I breathe out against his lips.

He picks me up and lowers me down so he's now on top of me and he unclips my bra and then drags my underwear down. I am completely vulnerable to him and he is fully clothed.

He slowly kisses down my body, giving attention to both of my nípples. A little moan escapes my mouth as he uses his mouth to suck on one them and then finally moves down, reaching his destination and putting his head between my thighs.

He slowly puts his lips on my core and my eyes roll back into my head. 'Oh God,' I moan. Kree picks up the pace and is relentless in licking my core. 'Oh don't stop Kree, don't you dare stop.'

I feel a tightening in my stomach and keep Kree's head there as I ride out my wave. My mind goes blank while I focus on my orgasm.

My eyes are still closed and chest heaves up and down as it takes me a while to come back down to earth. Kree moves away from me and for a second I wonder where he is but then he puts his lips on mine. I palm him through his jeans and give him a look which says I'm ready.

'Shit! I don't have a condom.' He groans.

I laugh. 'How can you not have one?'

'Well I-I wasn't expecting this and you-you, in that outfit.' He stutters out. 'Fuck Sage, you're killing me.' He nuzzles his head in my neck, as I carry on giggling.

Running my hand through his hair, I whisper in his ear, 'I have some.' He snaps his head up at me and I bite my lip. 'In that bag.' I point to Kerrys' pink gift bag, peeking out of the wardrobe.

He jumps off me, grabs the bag and empties its contents onto the bed. Raising an eyebrow at me, I quickly continue. 'Kerrys thought I'd might need them.' I say shyly.

He hovers back over me, holding his body up. 'And will we... need them?'

I nod. 'There's also different flavours there so pick one.' I try to sound seductive.

He shuts his eyes tightly, throwing his head back like he's in pain. 'Are you sure?' He looks back down at me.

'Yes.' I grab his face and pull him down in a slow kiss. 'I want this. With you.' I whisper.

He leans back down to kiss me and then slips out of his top and pulls his jeans down. I pull him even closer to me, as we can't keep our hands off of each other. The kiss becomes more intense and as his body hovers over mine, I feel him take off his boxers.  He leans over to grab a condom, ripping it open with his teeth and places it on him, all without redirecting his gaze on mine.

I'm getting all hot and flustered and my nerves are beginning to takeover over. Noticing my apprehension, Kree caresses my face. 'Hey, hey. We don't have to do this if you're not ready.' he reassures me.

'No I want to... I'm just nervous.' I reply.

'We can stop at any time, okay?' I nod at his reassurance.

He kisses me and and I feel him rubbing his shaft onto my core. Pushing himself into me, I groan and he places his lips on mine to swallow my groans.

'Ughh, fuck,' I groan out.

He stops and pulls back. 'Should I stop?'

'No, I'm okay, keep going.' I pull his lips back down on me and breathe through the pain, as he continues to push himself fully into my core. He stops, knowing I need a moment to adjust. I can tell it's taking everything in him to control himself, so I let him know he can move. 'You can-can move.' I whisper out.

Nodding, he slowly starts to move. Encouraged by my moans and my face changing from pain into pleasure, his body starts to move faster and faster.

'Oh Kree.' It's-it's... I have no words for this, my mind has gone blank. Our bodies are so close to each other, the heat in the room is rising and right now all I can think about is how do we get even closer. I hear Kree's moans and I snap my eyes to his. I know I've said this before about his eyes going dark but at this moment, they are so dark I can see my own reflection. The motion of our bodies stop and he grabs me and flips me around until I'm in the position of my head down and ass up.

He slides back into me and starts to move again. It stings a little, as I'm still getting use to his size and this new position, but I would take this pain over and over again if it meant I could feel this connection every time with him.

***

KREE POV

As we lay there, I put my arm around her and and pull her back towards my chest. 'I didn't hurt you, did I?'

She turns around to me. 'No. Well, it did at first but not because of you,' she says, lightly kissing my jaw. 'How was it for you? I'm sure you're-you've had loads better.' She chuckle nervously.' I wasn't-' I cut her off by kissing her slowly and she sigh, welcoming my tongue invading her mouth.

I pulls back, cupping her face. 'Sage I need you to listen to me when I say this.' I start. 'There is nothing better then what we just did. Our connection is beyond anything I have ever felt and will ever feel.'

She smiles at my reply. I pull her in even closer, kissing her forehead and we exhale. Her beating chest calms me, as we both succumb to deep sleep.

***

YAY or Nay?👀

Thanks for reading. See you guys on Sunday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 239 27
And I Can't help it, damn it feels good when you're messing with a bad girl. Book 1:SWHBID Book 2:Don't take what isn't yours
882 14 16
Read and find out!!
8.9K 41 22
This is a brothers bestfriend story. this is also a smut btw.